borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:28 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.7

[4] Varsoon (Sajin, GuyInFreezer, BROseidon, Cabd)
[3] Aj The Epic (Nachomamma8, Mac, orcinus_theoriginal)
[3] Ghostlin (Svenskt Stål, TiphaineDeath, Varsoon)
[2] TiphaineDeath (Aj The Epic, BeautyAndTheBeast)
[1] BeautyAndTheBeast (Metal Sonic)
[1] BROseidon (Andrius)
[1] Mac (Ghostlin)

[5] Not Voting (dntfkingcare, jon_h61, RachMarie, TMTOLBTWNTOF, ²)

With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-04 10:00:00)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Wed May 22, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Cabd »

Also i'd like to redact anything I said about TMTOFETC regarding meta because I just realized that the game is still technically ongoing, and I apologize for that. Sorry all.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:32 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@V: ok.
What did you learn from that "litmus test?"
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Ghostlin »

573, Rach: Where are your scum reads? Do you have scum reads?

577, GiF: [sarcasm]Thanks...because the thread needed that...[/sarcasm]

646, Rach: What....is that a post...is this...revelant? WTF just happened?

663, TD: Could you have given us even gut reads? Checks his scum list N/M.

671, Orc: I don't know if I've ever played with Andrius, but I've read some of his games and he seems more..prolific than this.

675, Var: This shitpile gave me a headache. He wants to be friends with Orc, then votes him, then buddies him as part of the fucking reason for voting him. He's either trolling or being serious and neither one of this is protown and it's fucking CRAP.

676, Var: This just in: trying to be high king shit on high shit mountain is a fucking TOWN tell, not a SCUM one.

Varsoon's case on Orc: It's bad, and you should feel bad. No, really. PBP is a horrible way to make cases, and that's essentally what you do here. I didn't even really bother to read it.

685-686, Mac: Seriously, Mac's cruising this game. None of his posts show higher thought or anything besides things town could figure out on their own.

691, Mac: This is incredibly fence-sitty. Not on Orc, but Varshoon. Who I can't read without getting a headache, his logic is so convulted.

692, Sven: Oh, hi. No, I'm not commenting on this 'case'.

723, Mac: You want my reasoning, fine. You're being intellectually lazy, which is what they're accusing me of. A majority of your posts have been derivative reasoning to 'look town' rather than 'be town'. I've been accused of 'faking it' as scum before and honestly, you show no thought beyond the latest push and you're active enough to not be accused by lurking.

Varshoon's posts are mind-meltingly illogical, his push on me and Orc looks incredibly, incredibly fake (I've discussed this before) and his reasoning seems to be mostly based on silencing Orc, who is trying (poor guy) in directing Town. In fact, Varshoon has been trying to paying attention to certain details and ignoring others in his push for me, as evidenced in 978.

TD is much the same reasons I posted for Mac.

I don't like Don't/TMNT due to similar reasons to Mac and TD only much less posting. The words 'active lurking' come roaring to mind.

750, Var: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ.

757, Metal Sonic: Well, ok, that's lazy too. Care to explain in any of those reasons of Town/Scum?

Scum list: Same, with a order of MS (Metal Sonic, not Mafiascum)

Slightly queasy about Andrius and Rach right now, but I've got plenty of scum reads. In fact, too many damn scum for this game.

Sven is not town, but null and I want to see what happens on subsequent days.

Town is Nacho and Orc and Sj honestly. Still reading.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 811, Mac wrote:
In post 801, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 800, Mac wrote:
In post 794, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Because voting varsoon yields more results than voting TD?

And I feel like all the scum are piling onto TD which makes me nervous about him
I kinda get what you mean, but you asked which wagon push would yield more results in general. And BRO is voting Varsoon because 'he is here' and TD isn't. kinda feels like he's wanting to follow your lead a little.
BRO voted varsoon in response to my pointing out that a varsoon wagon was more productive, no?

I found his switch fairly natural

Talk to me about the wagon on TD though, I feel like we could figure something out here. Do you think he's town getting flak from scum as an easy lynch?
I'm not sure. you didn't say the Varsoon wagon was productive. BRO said Varsoon was under pressure and he wanted TD pressured too. you asked which wagon yields more results; he votes Varsoon because he is here (he isn't) and TD isn't.

I don't see that as all that natural, it felt like he was doing it because you were pointing him in that direction but he let himself be swayed easily.

TD wagon.. hard to tell with TD. his sven vote is stupid and his "everyone hates me " post is stupid but I can't differentiate that between scum/dumb town play at the moment. Aj's vote on TD is a big misrep too, TD did not vote Nacho because "no scum would ever claim miller" but because Nacho felt opportunistic. I mean, yeah sure that is SO far from the truth about Nacho but that's a big stretch of a misrep. since then, Aj has tunneled the shit out of him and apparently believes TD is "conf scum" but how he came to this conclusion is anyone's guess.

Aj's 617 is baaaaad. like the only part I agree is the "huh interesting" part but TD didn't even say scum would NEVER claim miller. in actual fact, this is what he said:
In post 52, TiphaineDeath wrote: Fakeclaiming miller is a moronic and dangerous gambit that I have never actually seen a scum use, and that's in like 20+ games.
and now let's hear aj's version:
In post 617, Aj The Epic wrote: The logical fallacy of "Scum would never do that and in my might 20 games, I've never seen it!" Bad logic, and if that was the case, scum would claim that shit all the time. Doesn't take a genius to figure out scum does what town is willing to give town points for.
sure the sven vote is weak but he's not wrong. sven has said some WIFOM things that is unnecessary, is it worthy of vote? no. is it scummy play from td or dumb town? probably dumb town. that's where I'm starting to lean.
Alright. I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong, but this actually takes a lot of work, delves into the motivations of other players and shows decent logic in this post. This doesn't make him a 1000% town, but I like this post and seeing where he's going.

Unvote.

Vote: TMTOLBTWNTOF

Can we talk about this guy a little? He seems to not be providing and at least five people haven't placed a vote yet; I'm liking at least one of them for scum.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Yes, I still like the TD and Var wagons. But seriously, his lack of posts and him doing anything this game means we should probably be looking that direction.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Sajin »

In post 342, Svenskt Stål wrote:i think i have done awesomely

i am almost lock clear
@Sven What does lock clear mean?
In post 355, ² wrote:
In post 342, Svenskt Stål wrote:i think i have done awesomely

i am almost lock clear
You're also an outed power role for no good reason. I'm pretty sure you couldn't do much worse even if you tried.

- b
@2- I don't think it was played much differently in the theme game I linked where there was a miller tracker. You still think Sven scum, 2?

In post 511, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote

fuck i hate that you guys can't take pressure
In post 572, Nachomamma8 wrote:i am gonna deal with buldey.
i have been waiting for him to draw scum D1 for years and for years.
he can take me no matter how aggressive i get.

@Nacho You are being to obvious with what your doing here. Thus no effect.
In post 599, Ghostlin wrote:Up to Page 10:
Var #136: That usually means there's a 50/50 chance you ain't town
Sven #139: Why would you ask the first question?
Orc #141: Yes. I will lynch half a dozen reaction test guy with you too. I fucking hate reaction tests.
Sven #149: If you've ever played with Nacho he's not acutally 'being bad at this' right now.
Orc #158: GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
Mac #161: This is true of almost every claim. If you're townie, you get killed. It's why Townie's can't afford to let themselves die. Why did you feel the need to post this?
TD #168: Someone asked you a question. Please answer the question. Plus, why did you feel the need to post this?
Mac #177: WIFOM is bad, but you not giving any sort of read is more bad. (Badder?)
Mac #179: You going to be this lazy during the game? Let me know know so I can vote you.
Fuck it.

Vote: Mac

\Sven, 187: WHY WOULD YOU FULLCLAIM NOW?
Mac, 188: ....Yeah, I still like my vote on you.
Sajin, 190: Was this an RVS or a serious vote?
Andrus, 199: GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
AJ, 201: The bad: You bothered to do setup speculation in a Large Theme. The good: The TD vote isn't bad if albeit predictable.
Sajin, 202: Seeing this is not a bastard, what's the use of this question?
Varsoon, 210: I don't like this post. I think it's the whole 'gee, it'll be hard to find scum' and the 'flipping based on information' bits.
Sajin, 232: I don't think you understand what the word 'Miller' means...
GIF, 239: Not sold on that.
GIF, 246: *Groans. Expects some sort of labyrinthine reasoning involving a scum slip, or simply not reading the thread.*

190: RVS.

202: Tried to get him to slip to death miller. Or maybe get faction name reveal if lying.

232: I probably understand more roles than anyone in this thread. Trust me on that one.
In post 636, GuyInFreezer wrote:I prob should change my playstyle or something.

I'm going to bed now.

Hope sajin respond to me by the time I wake up.
I still think Sven's town. I can see why he phrased it that way.
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:

@Sajin: You're probably scum, since you can't figure out anything from what I've posted so far and you're so quick to dismiss me as a useless fluffer of radio noise or whatever wiki-able word you're using this time. You've also been perched pretty conspicuously all game. Who remembers that Sajin is even in this game, off the top of their heads? Not I.
But, really, it makes me sad that you're so cruel, since I can only read you as a town jerk or scum trying to suffocate a weaker voice.

You're too infallible and it doesn't sit right. Town should be more skeptical of you.
Also, Orc, lighten up. It doesn't suit you to be so rigid.
Here is funny picture, maybe it will make you laugh.

P-EDIT: Serious bro, chill the more out.
I dislike how you'd like to see more from those on Nacho's town list, but don't mention me.
It's a real heart-breaker.

Also, I'd really like people to use the names of the hydras, rather than their owners'. It makes it less confusing for guys like me.
Eh a lot of people have a lot of noise in thread but you have a lot. Point in case: Random video link that does not even help make a point. I find day 1 high noise generators are likely scum because they are happy posting in the thread faking activity and not trying to figure out who scum is. There is your basic theory for signal to noise ratio being a scum tell. Your defensiveness to the subject and how I moved up your scumdar only earn you more scum points.

@Varsoon- Why did you self describe yourself as a "weaker voice". Can you explain what you meant by that? What makes a voice weak?
In post 684, Varsoon wrote:Ultimately, your play-style has been loud, but without substance. Your defenses seem more like backpedaling rather than standing your ground. The average user has posts about 10~20 times in this forum and you've made over 100 posts, and to what end?
You also support a really suffocating, elitist playstyle towards me, at the very least. I'd like to have a fun game with everyone in this thread, regardless of alignment, and it's pretty damn unfair how you've been towards me.
So, yeah, I hold a vote on you for personal reasons coupled with logical ones.
You're scum, through-and-through.
@Varsoon/everyone- I also find it hilarious that you mock me for making this argument on you and you make a similar argument on someone else. This makes me laugh.
In post 683, Varsoon wrote:: RVS Vote
: Why even say this? You're pressuring an RVS vote, I guess?
: In response to what? You really seem to just be throwing a vote down to see what sticks, and this is the first of many. You bring up my sheeping as a cause to put votes on me, but this currently looks like a sheep of Nacho, if anything. You hop on the easiest wagon, which would be one on a D1 PR claim.
and post : You just seem lynch-hungry rather than actually trying to garner info. It's a lot of "What the Fucks" and "Don't Insult Us", rather than actual worth-a-shit town play.
: Seems like you don't like absolutes. I'll point out every time you use an absolute from here on out, since you don't seem to think you're inconsistent.
: "there is obviously a scum motivation behind a fakeclaim" -absolute. " I don't even know where to start in explaining how that doesn't work." -Absolute. It could work.
: More of the same thing from 13. Now that you're out of RVS, it just seems like a thing you do. Of course, you can explain the wagons you don't clusterfuck over a cliff with "I supported wagons that weren't popular, see? I'm not scum!" Too easy of a break to give you.
: Despite being so dead-set on Sven as scum, here you return to a player who hasn't even likely been online since your RVS push. It seems like a positioning tactic to come off as more consistent, but it's inconsistent with how you felt about Sven just minutes before.
: Playing town.
: Sets up lynches. If Sven is your scum-buddy, that is. If Sven flips town, then this just looks like town-positioning and even I've done this as scum.
: "Name a Lurker", I really don't see any town motivation to amusing this sort of WIFOM coming from Cabd.
: So, departing from the pressure that went nowhere and the Sven that you still think is scum, here's a GIF vote because he avoids hot-topics? What about the other half of the playerbase? :P Literally looks like a vote put on GIF for being active, hinging on levied offenses that are the very things that Orc is decrying in this post.
: More absolutes, calls Cabd town and all that. Honestly, I've given up on stating every technically absolute thing you've said, but jeeze, man, c'mon.

Ug, I'm only halfway through this ISO on you and it's already a headache. Let's fast-forward:

: Sonic vote again. Really wants this. Could literally be pressuring one of the fifty-two lurkers but keeps with sonic because town's consistent and Orc sure is town.
: Throwing the vote around like it is RVS despite the game being 100 posts deep.
: If the policy of Rach is a joke, it's one made in bad taste. Also, nice townlist. Should be a null-list.
: Hey, nice to be in another game with you, I look forward to having fun and--oh, no, nevermind, you're a jerk. Refer to my recent posts on why this is a problem.
: Talked about this already. The fact you keep an RVS-esque joke thrown down during 200 posts is really strange, given your voting methods so far and the fact you're so opposed to me/see me as scum.
: Weak rationale on a weak vote on another new entry. Again, seem to be just tossing around a vote.
: 200 posts later, a return to the TD wagon that didn't push itself enough, I guess. You never stay with any wagon, but seem to bounce to what makes sense at the time.
: Am I supposed to read your votes as pressure? Why aren't you squeezing harder and on more questionable players? The most active players are Nacho, 2, and Sven, outside of you.

dntfkingcare
Sajin
TiphaineDeath
Andrius
Aj The Epic
Ghostlin
BROseidon 2
Metal Sonic
TMTOLBTWNTOF
fferyllt

These people all have less than 10 posts in a thread verging on 700 total.
Orc and pals, can you be less chatty?
Go talk to people in AIM or something.
It's literally noise -and- confusion, and it lets players like TD and AJ, who have been pressured fairly, just sit back and do nothing while others gab, waffle, and WIFOM the game into oblivion.

Right. Fake activity hunting. I have been part in a game that lynched the person doing this crazy amount of activity hunt day 1 and 2. You know what they flipped? Mafia (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11674) . Fferyllt is not even part of the game and is part of the 2 hydra. Did you even read the names of the people you are acting like you want more content out of?

This game does not have an activity problem. At all. It has a Varsoon problem. Still happy with my Varsoon vote.

@everyone- Please work on lowering the amount of contentless posts in this game. There were several pages that I felt could of belonged in off topic, sheesh.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:10 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Your hypothetical is compelling, in almost all situations then, absolutes do tend to have a habit of biting one in the ass XD.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Sajin's town.

Varsoon, 675 seems like you want to buddy Orc and then you vote him. Then you accuse him of trying to be 'town leader' in 676.

Explain to me the following:
675: Why would you take two diametrically opposed stances in the same post? What did it gain you, and what would the town motivation be in wanting Orc to post less? (Considering the more he posts, the easier he is to read?)

676: What would the advantage of taking a proactive role of Town Leader be scum motivated? (Keeping in mind most people scum styles aren't proactive, they're reactive?)
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:38 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Ghostlin don't steal my thunder.
Go have fun with your other scumreads.
Varsoon is mine.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Mac »

ok so Rach is still barely contributing. is this par for the course?

her reads seem forced and focus around stronger players and seemingly ignoring everyone else.
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:12 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 931, Cabd wrote:God, woke up to so much activity. Sven stopped looking like shit, so good job. I don't like varsoon or TD. AJ isn't really that much of anything other than null.
A lot of reads with absolutely no reasoning behind them.
In post 945, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm not a perfect person... There's many things I wish I didn't do. But I continue learning~~~ I never meant to do those things to you!!

I should've said "Both of them are town, so the argument over them bickering over past games is not advancing our cause".

Mac's vote looks bad. He presents a well thought-out case on me, then waits for Nacho to vote. I've got to run to work (I just needed to catch up before you guys let loose the flood gates) so I'll respond more to his post later.
AtE? Additionally, that doesn't seem like the main reason you're being read as scum.
In post 953, Nachomamma8 wrote:TD lurk more so I can defend you better.
?????
Nachomamma8 wrote:AJ, 2, sven, and TMTOLBTWNTOF are all scumreads.
Nacho, you've really never specified your read on me.
In post 988, Cabd wrote:I think everyone reading TMTOF ETCWTF as scum are basing it upon his past game where he did a similar kind of early posting, but eh.
Nacho agreed with Cabd's original position, and when Cabd changed, never acknowledged it.

TD is town to me. 2's scumread really seems to only be based around TD's 663 and early game, and ignoring townier, newer posts.
i-i
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 905, ² wrote:
In post 856, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and buldey left out a huge response to the middle of his catch up yesterday, things I would think that he would respond to
I did leave it out, and I was going to respond to it,
but f said she already pressured you on gchat
so I figured I'd leave it be. I already pointed out what stood out to me.

- b
wat
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:17 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 949, Varsoon wrote:
In post 793, GuyInFreezer wrote:@BRO: Not yet. I really haven't interacted with Varsoon yet and he won't be back for around 7 hours.
the way GIF knows me, it's terrifying.
That scum win wasn't a freebie you know. :P
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1012, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 905, ² wrote:
In post 856, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and buldey left out a huge response to the middle of his catch up yesterday, things I would think that he would respond to
I did leave it out, and I was going to respond to it,
but f said she already pressured you on gchat
so I figured I'd leave it be. I already pointed out what stood out to me.

- b
wat
Ummm. Somebody refresh me on this, but is scum allowed to chat outside the mod-given areas? If so, hello scumslip.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:22 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

No.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:22 am

Post by ² »

We are a hydra. we use gchat to discuss what we're doing in the game. Mollie, buldermar means that I talked to HIM on gchat. Not you. I did a double take when I first read that, too.

- f
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Cabd »

Okay, disregard then.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:23 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@Sajin: so it's a biased view? :/
Well that doesn't help me a whole lot.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:24 am

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

wait so then what is the result of talking on gchat?!?!

P-edit jkjk
i-i
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Mac »

going to assume he was talking about fery chatting to him given that mollie is also confused about it.

p-edit gold star for me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1002, GuyInFreezer wrote:@V: ok.
What did you learn from that "litmus test?"
Various approaches and mentalities of the players in the game.
Although, what I did hinged more on a noob-tell than a scum-tell, so it's a little different than Sven's PR claim.
Regardless, I like breaking out of RVS asap.
That's why I was skeptical of the players who thought entering another 'rvs' was a good idea.

Anyway, Ghostlin and Sajin for scum.

VOTE: Ghostlin

Pretty sure there's something worth flipping between the two.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:28 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

TMT I'm coming for you after I'm done with Varsoon.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Varsoon »

The insistence on my wagon and misrep/lack of perception is what bugs me the most.
That, and, y'know, the rest of how they've played this game so far.

Still think there's scum in the active 4, but that's a case for another day.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1022, GuyInFreezer wrote:TMT I'm coming for you after I'm done with Varsoon.
GIF, since we're both in-thread right now, what else you wanna know?
I'll try to answer as truthfully as possible.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”