Post by roflcopter »

and i got the middle of my order mixed up, should go

tammy - slaxx
tammy - kublai
junpei - slaxx
junpei - kublai
tammy - junpei
slaxx - kublai

because if jun is scum it basically has to be with slaxx, but as i said i have junpei as my strongest townread so really the top two pairs are the ones i'm concerned with here and i will in all likelihood be voting tammy with my *reasons* post tomorrow
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

So are the /dig things you see most likely?

Cause if so, I'm the common denominator in all of them, and you should feel like pretty bad about that one.

Meh. With Junpei saying he's isoing me, KK stuck on me for really hardheaded reasons and roflcopter putting me as a common denominator, I can see where this is going. KK's just going to sheep roflcopter anyway and if they're not the scum team, the remaining scum will hammer.

Whatever. I really can't be bothered to care at this point. I'll congratulate the scum team upon the flip.

/sitting the rest of this one out *town gave up*
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tell me tammy, do you always defend yourself with heavy doses of appeal to emotion and appeal to fear?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

Sometimes; it's actually quite a towntell for me if you know how to read me. However, I'm not defending myself, and this is actually nothing. If I wanted to pile on AtE at the moment I actually could but I don't think it has a place in a mafia game.

I'm seeing a losing cause. KK has either willfully or unwillfully completely misinterpreted so many things I've said in this thread that it's not funny. You see me as the most likely of all partners in this thread. If you and KK aren't partners and you follow each other, which I expect from KK's attitude towards your predecessor and your arrival, then scum will very easily follow the two of you for the win. And, I don't believe the two of you are partners really, so it's seems a pretty likely conclusion.

There is no appeal to fear. It's a fact, you lynch me, town loses. I'll congratulate the scum team upon the flip. Simple as that. I'm just not going to keep on fighting when it's getting me nowhere. I've explained myself and my reads more than once; I've done what I can do. I just really don't see the benefit of me doing anything more when only one other person here has a town read on me. (I mean Junpei might but I don't really know.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

Actually me giving up, if you know how to read me, is not a town tell at all. Me giving up is a scum tell usually, but I'm also learning that sometimes it doesn't pay to keep trying.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

Actually I don't mean to defend myself with appeal to buzzwords, but it's been categorized that way. I just tend to rattle off what I'm thinking rather quickly. *shrug*
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I'll wait for the reasons post with baited breath.

In the mean time, there is of course,
no reason
for anyone else to vote, in the meantime.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Junpei »

I'm really having trouble seeing myself to commit to a Tammy lynch now when I look over the things that Kublai Khan posted. There's too much rhetoric and I see too much stretching. It seems to be highly padded which gives me the impression that it is useless.

So while I didn't read Tammy's ISO word for word, I can see that Tammy seems to have a scumhunting thought process and with no field of wires being tripped that's enough for me to not consider Tammy today.

Today is my last day before deadline so I am willing to vote for Kublai Khan. I won't do so since I technically can be wrong, but that's who I plan to vote when I get back. If there are two wagons which aren't Kublai Khan that are tied, I"ll deal with that when I get to it. My second strongest read would have to be Slaxx.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Amrun »

VC 3.0

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Not Voting: Slaxx, Junpei, Kublai Khan, Tammy, roflcopter

Deadline: Tuesday, July 31, 10pm EST

Spoiler: Vote History
Slaxx
-
Junpei
--
Kublai Khan
-
Tammy
-
roflcopter
-

If you spot any mistakes, please let me know.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 993, Tammy wrote:I never said I missed the mass claim. I missed the bodyguard claim, and didn't realize that the bodyguard wouldn't be the only pr. So, you're telling me that it's easier for you to believe that I am so mind-numbingly stupid as to try to discredit the town cop when everyone else had already believed them to be confirmed innocent as scum than it is to believe that I just missed the bodyguard claim and have trouble with balance?

That's the issue. If you missed the bodyguard claim completely, then you should have been MORE LIKELY to believe that the cop-claim is legit, not less.

Tammy wrote:I don't have any sort of read on roflcopter either so it's frustrating.

Did you not read the paragraph were I cleared roflcopter? If so, what's wrong with it?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1009, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 993, Tammy wrote:I never said I missed the mass claim. I missed the bodyguard claim, and didn't realize that the bodyguard wouldn't be the only pr. So, you're telling me that it's easier for you to believe that I am so mind-numbingly stupid as to try to discredit the town cop when everyone else had already believed them to be confirmed innocent as scum than it is to believe that I just missed the bodyguard claim and have trouble with balance?

That's the issue. If you missed the bodyguard claim completely, then you should have been MORE LIKELY to believe that the cop-claim is legit, not less.

I'm going to explain this to you one more time and then I'm not addressing it again. I've been as transparent as I could possibly be and the fact that you keep harping on this issue tells me you are not paying attention or reading thing that I have said.

In fact, I'll let my ISO spell it out for you:

Tammy wrote:
This is just a real quick serious question to everyone. How certain are you that RD is really the cop? Something feels very very off to me. I realize that I suck at balance, but this doesn't feel right. Delta claimed at L-1. I thought that it was just a mass claim thing, but no he claimed when he was about to get lynched. Not very credible as he could have just been claiming cop to get out of a lynch or to draw out the real cop.

Why are we accepting RD as confirmed town basically? Why didn't he die last night if he's the town cop? Aren't town cops like the first to go? The scum would have to be some serious newbs not to kill the outed cop, right?

Tammy wrote:
The point about me being scum for questioning RD. Awful. Absolutely awful AND speaks to him buddying confirmed town. Why is it ridiculous for me to question the confirmed town of someone who claimed cop at L-1? I dont' just take claims at face value. So, I'm scum because I didn't know there was a bodyguard until it was mentioned? I'm scum because I didn't know the balance of the game until Slaxx pointed out why it was most likely? How is it scummy to try to figure out if someone everyone is saying is confirmed is actually confirmed. Why is it scummy for me to try to determine if someone fake claimed? And then in his next post he mocks me for not reading the mod post. So I'm scum for not looking at the list of dead people and seeing what their roles are Kay.

So, he buddies on this point and then tries to make me look bad for asking a LEGITIMATE question in an attempt to make sense of the game.

Tammy wrote:
How hard is it to grasp that I DIDN'T REALIZE THERE WAS A BODYGUARD UNTIL IT WAS POINTED OUT TO ME?????????

I understand now. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret. I didn't give up my paranoia on this issue until yesterday. Why? Because I've been following this discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22615&p=4179085#p4179085 which has to do with the balance of the CN game. Yesterday is when I remembered that we had a bodyguard in that game to protect the tracker. That is when it clicked and all made sense that of course we would have a cop (or something) if we have a bodyguard, and it would make sense for there to be a roleblocker too.

I suck at issues of balance. Literally suck at it. I have to have things about roles and issues explained to me almost every game, and I've never played in a 9-player game before. I'm not dumb and I'm not playing dumb; I just don't know a whole lot about what to expect with roles. I'm learning but it's not my storng suit.

I have at least a littel bit of pride. I wouldn't fake ignorance over something that would make me look so stupid. I'm sick and tired of scum trying to make me feel stupid for not understanding things when I'm trying to understand how things work.

If you have not been able to get from that exchange that I don't have a firm grasp of issues of balance, then I don't know what to tell you. Sure, maybe it would make sense to YOU for there to be a cop without a bodyguard, but it didn't make sense to me. Maybe after I've been playing this game for five years, this will be something familiar to me. Right now I go off of what I have experience with, and this is a set up I have never played in.

Can we be done with this conversation now? You are reaching MoI levels of hardheadedness with this, and I'm not going to address it again.

Do you realize you've pretty much literally stopped scum hunting and spent an inordinate amount of time on this issue which should be pretty simple for you to understand if you had been actually reading my posts?

KK wrote:
Tammy wrote:I don't have any sort of read on roflcopter either so it's frustrating.

Did you not read the paragraph were I cleared roflcopter? If so, what's wrong with it?

Yeah, I read it. Are you kidding me? You engage in a conversation with me about my not understanding balance in which you keep either trying to make me feel stupid for not understanding something I'm not familiar with or even stupider that I would ask those questions as scum. You've either misread or misrepped me on several points. You've brought up things to make someone look guilty that I don't think are indicative of guilt, and you're asking why I'm not just taking your read on roflcopter at face value?

You've done absolutely nothing to suggest to me that I should be following your instincts on roflcopter; therefore, I'm not going to.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Slaxx »

So yeah, reasons post from rofl would be great.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by roflcopter »

"procrastinate now, don't put it off."
-ellen degeneres
soi soi soi

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Slaxx »

if you have stuff written down it cant be that hard
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:24 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ok. Computer is down so I'm phone posting. Which I hate hate hate.

I think I should abandon talking to Tammy again. She just walling it up for no good reason. Especially since her last post basically says "how dare you not take my comments at face value?" Then follows up with: "why should I take your comments about roflcopter at face value since you might be scum". Andapparently doesn't notice the disconnect at all.

Slaxx-scum isn't fighting the case against him and has accepted his fate.

VOTE: Slaxx

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:26 am

Post by Tammy »

Yeah KK...Maybe because my comments make sense if you fucking read them while yours make lick none.

You know what. Fuck this. Don't care. If Slaxx is scum, good job and I'm happy to hand it to you.

VOTE: Kublai Khan
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Tammy »

But I'm going to say probably not. Junpei/KK/roflcopter. One of those. KK's done nothing, absolutely nothing, to show that he's actually interested in finding scum in this game. He's stretched and misrepped and harped on little tiny things that he can't possibly believe if he's thinking with a straight mind. I see no town motivation in anything he's done this game or any of the conclusions he's come to. It's hard to find scum when you're actually scum, so it's much easier to pull the crap he has, and if I'm wrong, well he's done absolutely nothing to prove me otherwise.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Tammy »

actually

VOTE: roflcopter

better choice probably.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Slaxx »

vote KK
pretty sure KK just tried to save his buddy from having to do work, there was literally zero town incentive for him to vote there but it males perfect sense with Kk and rofl scum. Switch back Tammy.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

what just happened
soi soi soi

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Zero doubt about a Tammy-Slaxx scumteam. They are relying on Junpei continuing to be an idiot and joining them for the scum win.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

jun is away til deadline, so... yeah
soi soi soi

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Tammy »

KK - Funny you're accusing someone of being an idiot.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

If you both are so certain that I'm scum, you should just go ahead and vote me then. It can be over today. If we do hit scum today, and either of you are alive tomorrow and happen to be town, you're just going to vote me anyway without actually paying attention to anything because who cares about actually finding scum.

So, if you both are going to refuse to actually look at this game objectively, please vote me today so we end this. kthnxbai.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh and this is not me playing against my wincon and I hate losing, but either KK and roflcopter are definitely scum or they are so uninterested in actually figuring out this game that it's pointless to do anything else.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

Just switch to Kk. If he's town and rofl is scum rofl will hammer. If not than we know rofl is either partners with KK or town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”