Newbie 682 - Mayhem in Umore - Game Over, Scum Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by Mirth »

Dej, I'm aggressive about everything, pretty much. This is not a town tell. This is a matter of playstyle. So don't count me out just yet.

Seb, or you could just try playing. What do you think of the active posters so far? Do you find anyone scummy? Also, shutting up is never a good thing, so Chuck, don't listen to him.
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

Well its all very interesting (every time i go on i have to read like 3 pages because i go to school) I still think seb is very scummy, bcause he keeps on changing his excuses, and now he seems all sorry. Well im not changing my vote. I think ill wait and see who jumps on his L-1.

@serous please post something relevant!

@Mod
CAN WE PLEASE REPLACE SEROUS?
Don't piss me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by ChuckNorris »

seb456zig wrote:Chuck Norris, i think that you, saying stuff that everyone else has said about my scummienes, are just trying to hide something. And upgrading your FOS during posts. Just trying to put the weight on someone. I think that you are going to hammer me when I get to L-1. Just saying, learn from me as an example and shut up when you dan't need to talk. Everyone has already pointed out what you said.
I know that evryone has pointed out what I said. If I hadn't been at school when you said it I would have been able to point out your scumminess. Also If I had pointed ot these facts, before you were at L-2 I would have voted you. Believe me when I say I want to vote you, but the Mafia could hammer if I put you at L-1.

@Mirth- I won't. Also do you think putting him at L-1 is justified yet. I was hoping to hear from Serous(or now his replacement?) to see what they think on the subject?
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

"I'm what Doctor Spooner would call a Shining Wit!" Me
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by Mirth »

Eh, I doubt the mod is looking for a replacement for Serous since he did make a filler post.

whether it's justified, I'd say no. I'm a cautious player and drag things out.

I'm also not liking Mr. A's post. Comes off as very superficial.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by ChuckNorris »

Ok. I would also like to hear from cute.without.e. What are your thoughts on seb? Btw I'm not pushing you for anything cute.
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by seb456zig »

ChuckNorris wrote: I would have voted you. Believe me when I say I want to vote you, but the Mafia could hammer if I put you at L-1.

@Mirth- I won't. Also do you think putting him at L-1 is justified yet. I was hoping to hear from Serous(or now his replacement?) to see what they think on the subject?
Putting me in L-1 will help us out if the mafia do hammer. I highly doubt that they are dumb enough to actually double-hammer. If you agree to my fairly open strategy I would suggest that only one person help put me on L-1. Or else it would be pretty pointless.

btw, why say that you would vote if i wasn't on so many. If you think im scum, shouldn't you vote. How can my number of voters influence you to decide otherwise?
That q is to everyone.
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Post by ChuckNorris »

seb456zig wrote:
ChuckNorris wrote: I would have voted you. Believe me when I say I want to vote you, but the Mafia could hammer if I put you at L-1.

Putting me in L-1 will help us out if the mafia do hammer. I highly doubt that they are dumb enough to actually double-hammer. If you agree to my fairly open strategy I would suggest that only one person help put me on L-1. Or else it would be pretty pointless.

btw, why say that you would vote if i wasn't on so many. If you think im scum, shouldn't you vote. How can my number of voters influence you to decide otherwise?
That q is to everyone.
I want to hear from cute.without.e, and serous before I decide to vote. I honestly think that we should lynch you but as a town we should all decide together if you should be lynched. I don't understand "That Q is to everyone"?

Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

Im sorry if i seem superficial but it is only my first proper game so i'm not very good at building arguments or anything yet! and i don't understand most of the abbreviations and stuff.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:24 pm

Post by seb456zig »

q meaning question
making a full town decision might not be the best idea coz 2/9 people aren't even true townies. Vote on your own knowledge and thoughts. Not on everyone's. Please decide on what you think is best. If you wanna vote, then vote. If not, then don't. It's that simple.
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

I actually agree with you on that one seb. Don't let someone pressure you into a vote if you are not decided yet.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Post by seb456zig »

Mr Avacado wrote:Im sorry if i seem superficial but it is only my first proper game so i'm not very good at building arguments or anything yet! and i don't understand most of the abbreviations and stuff.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... reviations
Thats a list of common abbreviations. I hope that helps.
Everyone deserves a chance
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

Cheers, yeah my friend got me into the game and me and my friends have been playing on a homemade site.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Post by nureins »

Mirth wrote:Dej, I'm aggressive about everything, pretty much. This is not a town tell. This is a matter of playstyle. So don't count me out just yet.

Seb, or you could just try playing. What do you think of the active posters so far? Do you find anyone scummy? Also, shutting up is never a good thing, so Chuck, don't listen to him.
Hey Mirth, that sounds very much like a coaching...

Seb has done his first and unique relevant comment during the game. Chuck was too melodramatic with his mail, MFOS -- FOS -- HOS -- blablablabla, repeating arguments previously done by us and later on asking to the ICs (so basically you, due to your activity) if a vote was ok or not. I didnt comment on your first advice coz you could say is an IC answer, but that was enough...this second advice is not anymore an IC advice. And, it is very relevant. And Seb has noted it...

Seb maybe said to chuck "shut up" but the essence of his post was "hey rat, dont jump over my wagon just repeating what everybody said and so ceremoniously..."

If I interpreted correctly, please Chuck explain your behaviour. Notice also how this is correlated to the colourful dramatic interpretation of Mafia vs Town that chucky interpreted already...at the end, the town needs new arguments. If you just buy the arguments of another person, quote that person and say QFT or say which one exactly you buy (i enumerate them to allow so, indeed)
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

Whaat?
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Post by seb456zig »

I did something right?
this is not spam, just a question I would like to be answered.
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

I didn't understand nurs last post.
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Post by seb456zig »

BASICALLY: im uber awesome coz i did something right, CHUCK is goin spaz coz his mafia or sumfin i dont know, and Mirth is coaching or something, i didnt get the coaching part.
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

I think that means that she is more experienced than someone else and is coaching the other person .. (i think its also implieng that she is mafia).
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Post by nureins »

ChuckNorris wrote: If I hadn't been at school when you said it I would have been able to point out your scumminess. Also If I had pointed ot these facts, before you were at L-2 I would have voted you. Believe me when I say I want to vote you, but the Mafia could hammer if I put you at L-1.
If you think he is mafia, how would the mafia hammer him?
Do you think he is mafia ? how much ? Can you compare him to others ?

[quote"mirth"]
I'm also not liking Mr. A's post. Comes off as very superficial.
[/quote]

I do not agree with that either. Mr. A maybe can provide more. But his arguments are his own. He has pointed also irregularity and continuous changes by Seb, something that very vaguely had been commented. So I would only cheer mr. A to provide more stuff...

@seb. you did a couple of very minimal good comments. But you go on with stupidities about who should lynch you etc. I allow myself this coaching because if I had to decide, Id be very close to lynch you.
do you find chuck suspicious ?

@chuck: if serous/cute find seb difficult to read or townie, would you change your mind ? or would u find him scummy yet ? because if the later is true, I do not understand your attitude.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:01 pm

Post by nureins »

Mr Avacado wrote:I didn't understand nurs last post.
summary:
Chuck is not only careful about voting seb. He is also trying to appear careful.
The fact that Mirth coaches him and criticizes the noob player that solidly votes for seb (you) are important details to be noted.

This doesnt mean I consider Mirth scum. Chuck is probably close to a Fos, but right now and among the people who have participated, I would lynch seb without hesitation...

@mr. A: you will never have certainty about suspects. Do not relax ever, go on scumhunting around...make a list for your own with your view on everyone and how scummy they are...
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:19 pm

Post by seb456zig »

Vote:Chucky

I guess this is a OMGUS to your continuous post with mFoS to HoS.
It is also going out on what Nur said on how your logic is flaw.
nureins wrote:
ChuckNorris wrote: If I hadn't been at school when you said it I would have been able to point out your scumminess. Also If I had pointed ot these facts, before you were at L-2 I would have voted you. Believe me when I say I want to vote you, but the Mafia could hammer if I put you at L-1.
If you think he is mafia, how would the mafia hammer him?
Do you think he is mafia ? how much ? Can you compare him to others ?
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:33 pm

Post by seb456zig »

DAMN, i saw a game that had 30+ pages and was on day one.
how long is this gonna take?
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

Well thanks for at least recognizing me nur! I think that mirth chuck and seb are all being suspicious and that dej is just plain stupid! LOL but i actually do agree with nur on the chuck near a Fos. hmmm And i also want to hear from serous, even if he does just post stuff like his last post i think he should be replaced because we cannot figure oout anything about him if he doesn't post!
mm and i also want to hear from cute.without.e more at least if it is just a reason why they dn't post! YEah...
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:53 pm

Post by seb456zig »

i didn't really think of Mirth as suspicious. Mr A, can you please go deeper into that. Thanks
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Post by nureins »

Mr Avacado wrote: I think that mirth chuck and seb are all being suspicious and that dej is just plain stupid!
Can you explain carefully why these four judgements ?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”