Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 93, Gimli wrote: yeah but he is quoting a very scummy post by kokichi and calling him kira for it, it's not really random, there's a read on a player here. I think maybe as scum kawaii would be more elaborate, and IDK if kira is condidently doing anything tbh. if this is a chess game, kira is the scum's king. IDK if it plays too loosey goosey but ofc kira might do that if we start just reading people as not kira for playing loose.

I don't think it's kawaii anyway.
You see the games being played, the moves being made
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 100, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 93, Gimli wrote: yeah but he is quoting a very scummy post by kokichi and calling him kira for it, it's not really random, there's a read on a player here. I think maybe as scum kawaii would be more elaborate, and IDK if kira is condidently doing anything tbh. if this is a chess game, kira is the scum's king. IDK if it plays too loosey goosey but ofc kira might do that if we start just reading people as not kira for playing loose.

You see the games being played, the moves being made
UNVOTE: Black
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 91, Gimli wrote:
In post 85, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Just kinda picked someone at random, my experience with scum!Mala was only the one game so this one isn't going so far as to say she's on a roll with getting scum.
Kokichi is ZZZ, this one doesn't think it super trusts Lorne and the skill claim, and Black's pro-active stance is nice to see. Strong opinions on multiple people seems to just not really be my thing this one notices but it'll try and not constantly have lukewarm reads on most people this time around.
you mean you think kokichi is boring? does that mean anything alignment-wise for him in your opinion?
He isn't particularly doing anything of value right now with his posts imo, but its too early for this one to go and throw a vote for that it feels.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

It's never too early to follow your dreams
VOTE: Kokichi
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 75, Enchant wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.01

ExecutionWith
votes in play, it takes
to execute someone.

Lorne Malvo
(1): Black
KawaiiKame
(1): MegAzumarill
Black
(1): KawaiiKame
Save The Dragons
(1): Malakittens
Malakittens
(1): HighPrincessErinys
Kokichi Oma
(1): Gimli

Not Voting
(4): Kokichi Oma, Save The Dragons, Lorne Malvo, Vanderscamp

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-03-12 03:15:29).

Grace Period: No one can be hammered for (expired on 2023-03-03 03:15:29)

Mod notes: I am pretty bad with votecounts so if you notice mistake: Tell me.
I wanted to send this video but you beat me to it
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 79, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 29, Black wrote: Kira followers fake claiming is actually genius the more I think about it. The followers don't know each other and Kira doesn't know them, but they all know what skills aren't in play. Claiming a skill that isn't in play let's your two buddies know you're with them
Assuming I'm right about the rules, strong read from this that Black is not a follower
Yeah Watch is obviously town just for that post alone
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

Gimli is making some bangers, too bad they will likely not result in anything juicy
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by Black »

Lorne... when you wrote did you know that only Kira can see what skills are in play and not the followers?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 107, Black wrote: Lorne... when you wrote did you know that only Kira can see what skills are in play and not the followers?
No, the only parts of the setup that I read were the ones we had to answer
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by Black »

Ok fair enough
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:06 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 107, Black wrote: Lorne... when you wrote did you know that only Kira can see what skills are in play and not the followers?
How do you know only Kira can see the skills in play?
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 110, KawaiiKame wrote:
Clearly due to TMI
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 105, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 29, Black wrote: Kira followers fake claiming is actually genius the more I think about it. The followers don't know each other and Kira doesn't know them, but they all know what skills aren't in play. Claiming a skill that isn't in play let's your two buddies know you're with them
Assuming I'm right about the rules, strong read from this that Black is not a follower
Nah, I could see it as Kira who sees what skills aren't in play, assumes that the followers also got the same info, and is just trying to tell followers what to do to identify him.

Not a high likelihood world, and I didn't look at that post and think "this looks like Kira coaching," but I could see it being a thing.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:32 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 110, KawaiiKame wrote:
VOTE: Kawaii
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:09 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 112, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 105, Lorne Malvo wrote:
Nah, I could see it as Kira who sees what skills aren't in play, assumes that the followers also got the same info, and is just trying to tell followers what to do to identify him.

Not a high likelihood world, and I didn't look at that post and think "this looks like Kira coaching," but I could see it being a thing.
Good thinking, I respect it
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:41 am

Post by Enchant »

There's important thing i cut out of rules and just noticed.

All dead players flip without revealing any information. I am returning this back in "Setup" section.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 89, KawaiiKame wrote: I'm thinking you're Kira
Maybe I am. I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader after all.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
Yes, let's trust your self meta. What could go wrong?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 117, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
Yes, let's trust your self meta. What could go wrong?
I trust it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 115, Enchant wrote:
There's important thing i cut out of rules and just noticed.

All dead players flip without revealing any information. I am returning this back in "Setup" section.
Well this seems like a pretty big leave out. So only their name will be shown, nothing else?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 102, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 91, Gimli wrote:
In post 85, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Just kinda picked someone at random, my experience with scum!Mala was only the one game so this one isn't going so far as to say she's on a roll with getting scum.
Kokichi is ZZZ, this one doesn't think it super trusts Lorne and the skill claim, and Black's pro-active stance is nice to see. Strong opinions on multiple people seems to just not really be my thing this one notices but it'll try and not constantly have lukewarm reads on most people this time around.
you mean you think kokichi is boring? does that mean anything alignment-wise for him in your opinion?
He isn't particularly doing anything of value right now with his posts imo, but its too early for this one to go and throw a vote for that it feels.
What do you think about the votes on me then? Surely I must not be doing something right for multiple people to vote me? Or do you think people are just jumping on an early wagon to see? I'd like to get your opinion on each vote on me based on this post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This is interesting, what's scummy about the post he quoted? This is different than the posts you said I was suspect for
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 96, Gimli wrote:
In post 94, Save The Dragons wrote: I guess I kind of thought it wasn't serious but it could be
well I'm taking it at face value. I do scumread kokichi, maybe rather strongly given how little evidence I have rn, and I find that post to be quite reminiscent of kokichi's scum game in ab:loaf. does a push, then tries to buddy up when he starts getting heat, and the backtrack doesn't feel like a normal solvey townie thought to have. 'you voted me back so you're more likely town' is a tired approach to mafia, I'm very likely omgusing people as scum anyway so it doesn't work, and I'm not voting koki cause he voted me, I'm voting him cause of all his posting not ringing townie to me and I think he knows that.

so to see that someone else read that post and thought it was scummy, I'm satisfied with it.
Can you give the exact example? Cause this is actually fake meta on me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh no, is Gimli actually scum here

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

The game you're referring to, I vote TL and pushed him all of day 1. Never tried to buddy him as well. I was the MAIN factor as to why TL was the day 1 vote.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”