Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 96, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Well, I guess Elsa can't be TMI about KittyTacky's town alignment because there are two scum teams in this game. So maybe if KittyTacky flips town, Elsa's town as well. Otherwise, if KittyTacky flips scum, there's an obvious connection to be made that Elsa is partners with Kitty.
In post 99, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 90, Elsa Jay wrote:I think he's just an awkward but nice guy who sheep's people while trying to give town ideas.
My scum detector is fully erect from this and it won't calm down. Intuition says TMI, but I don't know how TMI you could really be as scum in a 2-team game.

nom what's your take?
I'm just a confident guygal. Always speaking in "maybes" suck so if I speak confidently people listen to me. It works very well.

Read my other town games and compare them to my scum games. Confidence is an easy thing to have, so it works out for me to always townread people first before scumreading them. "Innocent until proven Guilty", as the American court system would say.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

I actually like Kitty as town. Saying this is all bullshit in a sea of mechanics talk is a good position.

I'm sick of the mechanics talk too. The setup will reveal itself with time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 96, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Well, I guess Elsa can't be TMI about KittyTacky's town alignment because there are two scum teams in this game. So maybe if KittyTacky flips town, Elsa's town as well. Otherwise, if KittyTacky flips scum, there's an obvious connection to be made that Elsa is partners with Kitty.
Not sure I agree with this. Even if Elsa flips scum, it's a factor, not a confirmation. It could be a pocket.

This depends on Elsa scum first.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:12 am

Post by LuciferMorningStar »

In post 99, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 90, Elsa Jay wrote:I think he's just an awkward but nice guy who sheep's people while trying to give town ideas.
My scum detector is fully erect from this and it won't calm down. Intuition says TMI, but I don't know how TMI you could really be as scum in a 2-team game.

nom what's your take?
You actually used the word erect and weren't referring to a penis wow, who does that?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:18 am

Post by ActionDan »

@MOD

In post 2, Sirius9121 wrote:
Setup InformationAll scum parties are default-multitasking.
There are two scum parties.
The verbiage suggests there are multiple(2) anti-town factions consisting of more than one member. Could you confirm this is the case? If not, is it then a possibility that one "scum party" consists of a single member, i.e., what we'd think of as a traditional third party?

Can I take it to mean that "multitasking" means scum members can use both factional and active abilities at the same time? Otherwise, what does this mean?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 104, ActionDan wrote:
@MOD

In post 2, Sirius9121 wrote:
Setup InformationAll scum parties are default-multitasking.
There are two scum parties.
The verbiage suggests there are multiple(2) anti-town factions consisting of more than one member. Could you confirm this is the case? If not, is it then a possibility that one "scum party" consists of a single member, i.e., what we'd think of as a traditional third party?

Can I take it to mean that "multitasking" means scum members can use both factional and active abilities at the same time? Otherwise, what does this mean?
Question 1: It is a possibility. Scum 'parties' indicate a multi-player party. You can't just go party with yourself, right? :P
Question 2: Yes. It means that scum party members can use their own abilities and the factional kill at the same time.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:34 am

Post by ActionDan »

Ok lovely thank you. The definitions for multiball were always a tad murky to me.

Kitty, how many times have you experienced an early RVS wagon formed by scum as opposed to one formed by town?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:40 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 101, Titus wrote:Saying this is all bullshit in a sea of mechanics talk is a good position.
Are you attributing this stance to kitty? If so could you indicate where this occurs in his posts, or otherwise what you mean and in either case why this makes you lean town on kitty.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:44 am

Post by T3 »

ActionDan gets a lot of townpoints for this. If he were scum then he would already know what parties and multitasking mean from his role PM/scum PT. I also don't think him asking is faked because he didn't do it in an overly showy way and he appeared to have looked at the rules with detail.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:50 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

While I agree that ActionDan could be town, I disagree that the asking part is easily fake-able for someone with 10 years of experience in the game :P I think being willing to give someone townpoints to Almost50 so early in the game is the townie part.
In post 102, Titus wrote:Not sure I agree with this. Even if Elsa flips scum, it's a factor, not a confirmation. It could be a pocket.
If there are two scum teams, how will scum be able to know if they're pocketing town or if they're pocketing scum? What value would it have to whiteknight anyone who you think could flip scum? What value would it have to pocket anyone who you think could be potential rival scum? I don't see that happening unless the other scum is informed about who is the other scum (which I doubt).
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:51 am

In post 109, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I disagree that the asking part is easily fake-able for someone with 10 years of experience in the game
EBWOP: I disagree that
the asking part is townie.
It's easily fake-able for someone with 10 years of experience in the game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:53 am

Admittedly, this is my first large normal and this is my first multiball. I don't know jackshit about multi-ball scum strategy.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:07 am

In post 101, Titus wrote:I actually like Kitty as town. Saying this is all bullshit in a sea of mechanics talk is a good position.

I thought I understood it but upon re-reading, I realized I don't understand this. Can you rephrase?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:10 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 92, Elsa Jay wrote:I can take a wagon so you can pressure me, but considering I'm a liar you know I won't claim VT anyway even if I am one, so I'd say go after a better player atm. Titus is a good player to be able to read early so I'm starting there.
Is this a joke? Have you actually claimed non-VT as VT? How do you plan to read Titus early from your vote, and if it's related to pressure of some sort, what do you hope to accomplish when you announce it?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:12 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 80, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky

> Votes me because I'm the third vote in the wagon.
> Obviously, scum makes wagons.
> And not only that, scum often makes wagons 3 pages in.
> I'm not even the third vote in the wagon.

This is what it looks like when scum is trying to fake a reason to vote 4 pages in.
Well I thought RVS wagons were a scum thing. I heard it
was
but I don't remember where. Apparently not.

I am still a relative noob to this site and the meta.
ActionDan wrote:Ok lovely thank you. The definitions for multiball were always a tad murky to me.

Kitty, how many times have you experienced an early RVS wagon formed by scum as opposed to one formed by town?
In the game I linked I, a scumbuddy, and someone who later turned out to be a traitor pushed a LHF townie early. Here is the link again. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86404

I think this is where I got the idea that early wagons often have scum on them. Too little of a sample size however.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:13 am

In post 113, ActionDan wrote:Is this a joke? Have you actually claimed non-VT as VT? How do you plan to read Titus early from your vote, and if it's related to pressure of some sort, what do you hope to accomplish when you announce it?
I really like ActionDan I hope he isn't scum
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:13 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 112, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 101, Titus wrote:I actually like Kitty as town. Saying this is all bullshit in a sea of mechanics talk is a good position.

I thought I understood it but upon re-reading, I realized I don't understand this. Can you rephrase?
Yeah where did I call bullshit on mechanics talk?
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:14 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 108, T3 wrote:ActionDan gets a lot of townpoints for this. If he were scum then he would already know what parties and multitasking mean from his role PM/scum PT. I also don't think him asking is faked because he didn't do it in an overly showy way and he appeared to have looked at the rules with detail.
As HEM has said, I'd like to think I can fake that as scum. My main goal though is simply eliminating the possibility that his is 3/1. I think we are likely in 2/2/1 or else 3/3 where there's a restriction on factional killing power (like one team is odd night kills, other team is even etc.)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:14 am

In post 114, KittyTacky wrote:Well I thought RVS wagons were a scum thing. I heard it was but I don't remember where. Apparently not.
Why apparently not? Have you changed your mind and now think I'm town?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:16 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 118, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 114, KittyTacky wrote:Well I thought RVS wagons were a scum thing. I heard it was but I don't remember where. Apparently not.
Why apparently not? Have you changed your mind and now think I'm town?
Yeah your response looked like a townie who was accused rather than a scum who was accused (and so was NNNs). I can tell the difference between that at least.

UNVOTE: for now.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Pressure is pretty good. These dayphases are less then a week so getting it early who we can trust is imperitive. Pressure works one of two ways: blunt tag-team or public attack.

Public attack means the entire town turns on one person and they react accordingly. It's effective but doesn't usually end with the target living.

Blunt tag-team means we'll work together to read a player better by encouraging them specifically to give more content. This way every one wins.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:19 am

In post 119, KittyTacky wrote:Yeah your response looked like a townie who was accused rather than a scum who was accused (and so was NNNs). I can tell the difference between that at least.
What's the difference?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:21 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 121, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 119, KittyTacky wrote:Yeah your response looked like a townie who was accused rather than a scum who was accused (and so was NNNs). I can tell the difference between that at least.
What's the difference?
I didn't see you get flustered at all in your posts after my accusation. At least
I
would get quite flustered if I was scumread early as scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:22 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 120, Elsa Jay wrote:Pressure is pretty good. These dayphases are less then a week so getting it early who we can trust is imperitive. Pressure works one of two ways: blunt tag-team or public attack.

Public attack means the entire town turns on one person and they react accordingly. It's effective but doesn't usually end with the target living.

Blunt tag-team means we'll work together to read a player better by encouraging them specifically to give more content. This way every one wins.
If this is your stance then why have you seemingly selected the first path in regards to titus?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 am

What's your read list right now, KittyTacky?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”