Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Noted! I won't boop <3

*offers tea and biccies instead*

It's RVS shenangians. While I can see there is momentum building to take us out of that, honestly I just wanna have a bit more fun before we get neck deep in OMGUS and battles.

You seem to be willing to call a team early, any reason?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

That's what I thought, I mean honestly, who of you would legit vote me? IM ZUUS!
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

LETS FLIP SOME PEEPS!

Games played.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Mistyx »

i dont think acting performative in rvs is really a solid basis for a wagon

VOTE: uncrowned

i dont like that you just hop in and follow a wagon without other thoughts provided!!

do you have any individual takes on anyone?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Yea, that dude is sus, but HOLD on mark! Diamond hands!

Games played.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 100, Flea The Magician wrote:Noted! I won't boop <3

*offers tea and biccies instead*

It's RVS shenangians. While I can see there is momentum building to take us out of that, honestly I just wanna have a bit more fun before we get neck deep in OMGUS and battles.

You seem to be willing to call a team early, any reason?
I'll respect your early game flavor since im guessing that this is a pretty normal approach to the game for you. I am v interested to hear your thoughts when you start getting more serous tho.

it was actually a point against the three of you being a team together. When i make a small niche connection like that in my head i'll usally notate it for when im rereading later. As It could be revelant a few day phases from now.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Grendel »

*@mystix*

if you feel marks behavior is null then what are your thoughts on the rest of the marky mark wagon comp?

is naked voting scummy to you?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I have an answer. But I'll wait. Besides I have all the answers.

Games played.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 106, Grendel wrote:*@mystix*

if you feel marks behavior is null then what are your thoughts on the rest of the marky mark wagon comp?

is naked voting scummy to you?
not inherently, no

but i think uncrowned handled it in a scummy way here, since it was just a follow and devoid of any further content
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Good answer!

Here is your OFFICIAL Zeus TOWN-CROWN for a day!

Games played.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Mistyx »

thanks...?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

You're welcome!

What do you think about the votes on me?

Games played.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 89, Porkens wrote:
In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:@Porkens and Grendel pls just both answer each other's questions and stop arguing over who answers first. Would be interesting to hear from both of you :)
In post 86, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 74, Porkens wrote:It wasn’t really a comment on “tone.” The words we choose have desired effects. The words you chose seem to be LAMIST and specifically designed in other ways to seem town. In short, I think you are trying to “look town” moreso than a genuine town would feel necessary.
I mean yeah, it's definitely that and not anything else.
What else is it?
In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:@Porkens and Grendel pls just both answer each other's questions and stop arguing over who answers first. Would be interesting to hear from both of you :)
My answer is on this page, above two posts that responded to it.
That's an answer to a different question (ref flavourclaims), not the one grendel asked you in (ref my op)

Ref my opening post, see if you can work out why I might try and weave certain words or statements in there early :P
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 78, cassowary wrote: Re flavor claims: I do agree flavor almost certainly is not alignment-indicative, bc my flavor character doesn't match my alignment.
I'm lowkey wondering if you're scum here with a flavour that naturally leans toward scum and you're worried about being flavourcopped
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Obviously through Parabeetle X is how I discovered the Calamity mod, and I also discovered DM Dokuro because of that mod's OST. This is actually my consistent favorite (as in, it may change sometimes but it's mostly this) song in the Tale of a Cruel World soundtrack, which is a summation of all of DM Dokuro's contributions to the Calamity mod plus some side tracks that didn't make it in due to not having a place (such as the interludes) or not being able to be implemented well (such as the theme intended for the Abyss mini-bosses, which aside from one ludicrously hard one don't take long to fight but do spawn a lot, causing the music to shift too much if it was added).
That got long-winded, and there's a little more to this one. In one of Dokuro's Coffee Break Q&A sections (called the Salt Cube) it was stated this song took inspiration from Nightwish. As such I can back-hack that a couple times to tell more stories about how I discover things via music. A lot of it happens through webcomics referencing songs, I feel. But more on that later lol.

Votecount 1.3Marky Mark (5): Porkens, Fidget, Vaxkiller, Uncrowned, Grendel
Vaxkiller (2): Flea The Magician, Turin Turambar
the worst (1): Jake the Wolfie
Fidget (1): Marky Mark
cassowary (1): Flea The Magician
Uncrowned (1): Mistyx
Grendel (1): Not Known 15

Not voting: chkflip, cassowary

Within 14 alive it takes 8 votes to yeet someone into the void.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-02-15 15:10:00), or whenever a yeet has been decided.
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 90, Fidget wrote:What strikes you as suspicious about me?
I make an opening post. Porkens lays out, what seems on the surface, like a fairly reasonable case against it.

You just come along and jump on the wagon. Your justification of eagerness of the back of me making 4 posts feels a bit forced - I was pretty hyped for this after waiting over a month for the game to get going.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 90, Fidget wrote: Your eagerness to create content is interesting to me, although I do not find anything you've done hard to fake as of yet. I am curious, do you usually try to get slightly late RVS voters to give thoughts, or was this done on more of a whim, perhaps related to how excited you are to play this game?
"Eagerness to create content" == playing the game. Define interesting? If you suspect me then own your suspicions.

And yeah, game was moving beyond RVS and certain slots weren't making a meaningful effort to engage. I've been bitten by lurkerscum before, and I dont like giving people free rides.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 91, Fidget wrote:I get that Grendel probably has his hands full answering questions at the moment, but I'd love to toss another one into the thunderdome for him whenever he's gotten those sorted, if this question does not get answered: was your claim that Porkens is the scummiest player related to the curiosity around misty/porkens not claiming flavor?
I'll be fair tho, this post feels towny
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 92, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Marky Mark

ez
In post 94, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 20, Porkens wrote:
In post 9, Marky Mark wrote:Great intro Gamma - thank your sir!

Time to put on our thinking caps and batter some scum.

VOTE: Jake 1v1 me bro

--pedit: we are so in sync, Mistyx. Townbloc is clearly already forming
While I agree, I simultaneously find this post to be contrived and therefore suspicious. Let’s prosecute this.

vote: Marky Mark
Try harder pls lads. At least make a case against me, so that I can point out why you are wrong :P

I'll sheep this.

VOTE: Mark
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Lol, I cant format posts. The 'Try harder pls lads.' line of the above is my commentary and ought not to be embedded in the post.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 98, Grendel wrote:Marky mark definitely is leaning hard into playing, "Town voice of reason." A favorite of scum's in the early game.

VOTE: Marky
Town voice of reason is the best compliment I've had in weeks on this site :3

Please tell me more about how trying to work with the rest of the town and move the game forwards makes me scum?

I like some of your analysis posts above this one so I'm not calling you out as scum here per se, I just dont get your logic
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 113, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 78, cassowary wrote: Re flavor claims: I do agree flavor almost certainly is not alignment-indicative, bc my flavor character doesn't match my alignment.
I'm lowkey wondering if you're scum here with a flavour that naturally leans toward scum and you're worried about being flavourcopped
That is not a bad observation. I would echo the sentiment that it doesn't make sense for flavor to be attached with alignment, but including her own character was a tad excessive there. I feel that you wouldn't need the knowledge of your own flavor not matching in order to reason that flavor won't be attached to alignment.

It might not even be a flavor cop concern, it might just be a general concern that her character comes off as evil or scummy if/when it gets revealed later.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Marky Mark »

@Fidget, yeah exactly. It's not a smoking gun, but why specifically mention their character's flavour is scummy unless there is an element of ulterior motives there? Genuine question.

I still think Fidget's is reaching and forced, but their other recent posts have felt ++town, so I'mma update my vote

VOTE: Uncrowned

I'm less bothered by Vax naked voting me, as he's been engaging with the wider game (although its still in the towns interests for him to provide a justification)

Uncrowned on the other hand, rocks up, votes for me, and contributes 0 to the conversation. Just does not help us move the game forward or find scum, which is ofc lined up with scum's motives
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 115, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 90, Fidget wrote:What strikes you as suspicious about me?
I make an opening post. Porkens lays out, what seems on the surface, like a fairly reasonable case against it.

You just come along and jump on the wagon. Your justification of eagerness of the back of me making 4 posts feels a bit forced - I was pretty hyped for this after waiting over a month for the game to get going.
I agree, it was fairly forced so I could join an existing wagon. Of course, it seemed like you were going to be a very active, excited player from the get go, and I was interested in whether or not that was being faked in an effort to look at least somewhat proactive.

Your justification that you've been hyped for the game is fair, I had not considered that.
In post 116, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 90, Fidget wrote: Your eagerness to create content is interesting to me, although I do not find anything you've done hard to fake as of yet. I am curious, do you usually try to get slightly late RVS voters to give thoughts, or was this done on more of a whim, perhaps related to how excited you are to play this game?
"Eagerness to create content" == playing the game. Define interesting? If you suspect me then own your suspicions.

And yeah, game was moving beyond RVS and certain slots weren't making a meaningful effort to engage. I've been bitten by lurkerscum before, and I dont like giving people free rides.
This is true, although there is genuine content and then there is content made in order to look like you are doing something. Quoting someone who hasn't really voiced any opinions and asking them broadly for their opinion on anything is quite easy to do as any alignment, whereas, say, your comment towards cass possibly being concerned with their own flavor being copped shows you're actually thinking deeper which does come off more towny.

What was interesting to me was how you seemed to be bouncing off the walls even if it was only marginally necessary (the eager rvs, telling pork/grendel to answer each other's questions, prodding someone who hasn't given an opinion yet) and I was curious whether it was simply scum trying to look proactive. I would call it suspicious although only to an extent as I am not confident on anything yet, so I suppose I merely called it "interesting", it's something I was noting.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Mistyx »

In post 111, Vaxkiller wrote:You're welcome!

What do you think about the votes on me?
no strong feelings

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”