fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Noraa »

I don't like Marky's vote on Horsewoman. Feels like an overreaction honestly.
Jacko's reminds me of Shelly's mini we played in recently so I'll locktown Jacko for it for now.

I took Horsewoman's post as a joke as well but honestly even if it isn't, its nothing big, yeah? Like half the time im town, I just sheep people who actually don't suck's reads lol.

Moving on to read page 4~
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 80, LlamaMama wrote:Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
Jacko doesn't always make sense is what I've found. I think he kinda has "wrong place, wrong time" ~vibes~
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 93, Flea The Magician wrote:*finger cracking*

Lets freaking do this.
Spoiler: 2
Get used to these, amma do my thang here.
In post 34, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 27, Horsewoman wrote:Hi I'm new go easy

VOTE: DGB sure
Is this an alt?

Btw I am super gutted about the flavour. I thought it was going to be the town as bears with guns and the scum as the park rangers (like Yogie Bear kinda) :P
Unlucky there booboo! No pinching of the a pic-a-nic baskets for yoou! (☆Θ艸Θ)
In post 41, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 25, Noraa wrote:MINE
You betrayed poor Nero :c

Therefore you must be scum!
I approve of this logic (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
In post 43, Horsewoman wrote:Alright, someone do the protown thing and create something dumb and artificial to get us out of RVS
You just did.

Spoiler: 3
In post 53, JacksonVirgo wrote:I can't even bear this game anymore, it's too dead :c
THEN PUT SOME LIFE INTO IT! ARE YOU A MAD DOCTOR OR NOT!? :twisted: :doc:
In post 55, JacksonVirgo wrote:I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you've hit a bearier when you
cannot understand my bearfaced bear puns, what an embearassing revelation for you.

Go eat some Strawbearies and hope to gain some grip on your unbearable reality.
Get in the bin.
In post 63, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 53, JacksonVirgo wrote:I can't even bear this game anymore, it's too dead :c
Apologies for needing to sleep :P Anyways, I thought you'd be appreciating a slower-paced game after the whirlwind that was Bending
Sleep is for scum. VOTE: Markiplier
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
Ooof. (ʘᗩʘ')
In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
⌈O ▂▂ O⌉

Spoiler: 4
In post 78, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 74, LlamaMama wrote:JacksonVirgo, how much do you actually think Horsewoman is scum, and how much is your vote for pressure's sake?
Me answering this question would immediately remove all of the pressure if my vote
is
for pressure and what's even the use of this question?
Agreed.
In post 80, LlamaMama wrote:Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

This is interesting, as we're now in a loop. For D1 page whatever we're on this sounds far too certain. and more votes that are "doomed to dry up"
In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 81, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm going to head off to sleep now but I'm gonna say a few words before I do.

Llama's "read-fishing" strikes me as strange to ask as Town, it's like they're trying to fake content and see if my vote is real or otherwise to see if they can start pushing there as well. Either that or they trying to gauge the collective read on their buddy (and whether or not it's just for pressure) though that one is kinda weird to do objectively and I doubt they'd be that blatant as scumbuddies but it's a weird interaction nonetheless. Horse was blatantly trying to sap the town-cred from their posts by saying it's absolutely pro-town to hide behind the efforts of other players by claiming to have involved themselves with pushing the game out of RVS. Both are individually scummy but I'm trying to get a feel of whether Llama's post lead to them being possibly aligned or otherwise.

@Horse and @Llama
, do you have scum/town games under your belt and if so can you link a few?
Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
Meta is trash!

VOTE: Llamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamaamamama
Ok well im now 99% sure I have soul read on Flea and I think they're scum. Maybe will explain why later. A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Noraa »

Not sure what I think of llama honestly. I feel like llama reads somewhat genuine and im willing to town bin for now.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Noraa »

town bin: Llama, Jacko, Horsewoman
scum bin: Marky, Flea
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Noraa I keep trying to be nice to you but you're just so consistently wrong about me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 99, JacksonVirgo wrote:Of course not, some prime examples of anti-town behaviour include
Not_Mafia, Not_Mafia and Not_Mafia.
Is this an reference I'm supposed to understand? I'm also new here so I didn't get it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 106, Flea The Magician wrote:Noraa I keep trying to be nice to you but you're just so consistently wrong about me.
T^T im trying to read u :( :( :(
if im wrong, god fuck me and my reads. flea u deserve better if im actually wrong again.
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:46 am

Post by AGamblingPig »

VOTE: flea

I'll be MIA for about 24 hours as I'm traveling.
Pathological liar with good intentions.
Queer for your pleasure
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 101, Noraa wrote:I don't like Marky's vote on Horsewoman. Feels like an overreaction honestly.
Jacko's reminds me of Shelly's mini we played in recently so I'll locktown Jacko for it for now.

I took Horsewoman's post as a joke as well but honestly even if it isn't, its nothing big, yeah? Like half the time im town, I just sheep people who actually don't suck's reads lol.

Please tell me about how my pg 3 vote is an overreaction as opposed to trying to work with the limited information we have.

I am also enjoying how JV follows up on my vote but your are SRing me and TRing him. Go figure lol.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 109, AGamblingPig wrote:VOTE: flea

I'll be MIA for about 24 hours as I'm traveling.
This serious or no? If serious then why? If no, then why are you still trying to push RVS when the game is starting to emerge from that?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 104, Noraa wrote:Not sure what I think of llama honestly. I feel like llama reads somewhat genuine and im willing to town bin for now.
I found very contrived. Are you also seeing this as contrived but just think its NAI or do you not think it is contrived at all?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 110, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 101, Noraa wrote:I don't like Marky's vote on Horsewoman. Feels like an overreaction honestly.

Please tell me about how my pg 3 vote is an overreaction as opposed to trying to work with the limited information we have.

I am also enjoying how JV follows up on my vote but your are SRing me and TRing him. Go figure lol.
the problem is that what Jacko did matches up with his town meta a fair amount.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 112, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 104, Noraa wrote:Not sure what I think of llama honestly. I feel like llama reads somewhat genuine and im willing to town bin for now.
I found very contrived. Are you also seeing this as contrived but just think its NAI or do you not think it is contrived at all?
I have mixed feelings about that post. I don't agree but I don't know if its necessarily scum indicative.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 114, Noraa wrote:
In post 112, Marky Mark wrote:
I have mixed feelings about that post. I don't agree but I don't know if its necessarily scum indicative.
I can understand this - I was initially confused by your stance as the post was shading JV who you are heavily townreading.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 107, Guillotina wrote:
In post 99, JacksonVirgo wrote:Of course not, some prime examples of anti-town behaviour include
Is this an reference I'm supposed to understand? I'm also new here so I didn't get it.
Not Mafia is a player on this site who has a reputation for not taking games very seriously and trolling as both alignments.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Nono »

[/vote]jackson[/vote]
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Nono »

VOTE: jackson
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 118, Nono wrote:VOTE: jackson
Fancy explaining your train of thought?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm really liking Flea for town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 116, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 107, Guillotina wrote:
Not Mafia is a player on this site who has a reputation for not taking games very seriously and trolling as both alignments.
Oh ok. Thank you
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

For anyone who's asking - I am new to mafiascum, yes really, not an alt, 100% pinky promise permaban me otherwise. I'm not new to forum mafia, no I don't have any meta.
In post 75, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
Agreed. Trying to
look
like you are getting the game to progress while expecting others to do it for you however...
But the post I made literally did progress it! People started talking about the game immediately afterwards/because of it

I don't really like this post? You're the one confidently asserting that JV's pressure/vote 'won't go anywhere' but the reason for that is you've basically come into this thread and totally stopped that pressure with your own actions. And you make a good point about applying what town SHOULD be doing - but then you contradict your own point!! You vote JV for applying pressure that you personally thought wouldn't go anywhere, which is exactly based on what town should be doing. Sad!

VOTE: Llamamama

also i haven't read the most recent page yet.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 103, Noraa wrote: Ok well im now 99% sure I have soul read on Flea and I think they're scum. Maybe will explain why later. A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
There's nothing inherently wrong with meta, correctly used. But I refuse to pay even the tiniest of attention to any 'soul reads' and the like.
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 96, Guillotina wrote:
In post 27, Horsewoman wrote:Hi I'm new go easy

VOTE: DGB sure
New to the forum right?
In post 30, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 25, Noraa wrote:MINE
Yah, new to the forum.

VOTE: No Elim. But not like the user no elim, like a vote to not elim
In post 45, Horsewoman wrote:VOTE: No elim
Ok. Are you new to the forum or pretending to be new to the forum?
In post 54, Horsewoman wrote:very sad! low energy! lame!
This denotes excitement, wants to get the game going. Horsewoman, it's a 10-day Day phase game.
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
You were bored and you are probably used to fast games.

In post 70, Horsewoman wrote:To some extent, sure. It wasn't entirely serious in tone because I rarely am.
Yah, you've been fucking around.
Not necessarily
this is an incredibly useless 'deep dive' that goes absolutely nowhere.

Regarding your point about being used to short games - that's true. My previous forum had 72 hour day phases.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”