Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Rainn »

I'm counting this as a victory because i would lynch inside [misa, tim] after that hammer attempt
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:10 am

Post by schadd_ »

nice setup xyzzy!
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Rainn »

In post 85, Rainn wrote:
In post 76, Misa Amane wrote:VOTE: ircher
In post 79, Tim Goodman wrote:VOTE: ircher
:thonking:
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Ircher »

:( :( :(

Well that should dispel the "I self-vote only as scum" argument.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:10 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 83, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: ircher

gj ircher
this vote has been corrected
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:10 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 93, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 83, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: tim

gj ircher
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Rainn »

In post 103, Ircher wrote::( :( :(

Well that should dispel the "I self-vote only as scum" argument.
don't worry

i wouldn't have voted you after i understood what you were doing
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Enter »

Ircher: self voting gets me lynched, therefore, if I self vote and get lynched, it is everyone else's fault for not being able to read me
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Misa Amane
Misa Amane
Watcher
Misa Amane
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Misa Amane »

Enter was my Kira
Rainn
Rainn
Goon
Rainn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Rainn »

We really wouldn't have lynched ircher tbh.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:12 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 101, schadd_ wrote:nice setup xyzzy!
thank you, schadd_, I never could've done it without that investment advice you gave me in '03
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:12 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 105, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 93, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 83, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: tim

gj ircher
go check the original setup. I believe you'll find you voted for ircher
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:13 am

Post by xyzzy »

I mean the original post
Misa Amane
Misa Amane
Watcher
Misa Amane
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Misa Amane »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
Misa Amane
Misa Amane
Watcher
Misa Amane
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Misa Amane »

So I kinda forgot the game was happening, but I've played this setup a couple times in sitechat before, (and modded them, too) and usually it doesn't matter who gets lynched first, just because if you get town, you get a confirmed townie, and most of the time by the first couple minutes based on who's working with who and so on and so forth. I saw the votecount and it looked like it was him or you. I knew if I voted you I'd either get scum and p much win, or I'd get town and you'd shoot him (killing scum). That's how it goes pretty much every time. So I flipped a coin that would only land heads up.

I get this setup mixed up a lot, though, with SS3 (and also every time I skim this I think townies are perma one-shot lynchproof) which is why I posted like I did at beginning of day 2. I know you know I'm town, cuz if you didn't think I was, you'd have shot me yesterday. Let's lynch RC and win this thing for the homies?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:13 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:13 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:13 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:13 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”