Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 69, Spiffeh wrote:Bold votes probably wasn't a great term but the point still stands!

In post 42, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 38, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: BananaCucho
Feels the need to respond to every vote, like he's a little insecure about the fact that he's getting votes?

BTW this is technically false since I didn't respond to the broken charmander vote

I have read the thread twice and can't for the life of me figure out what you're referring to here.

VOTE: Spiffeh

If you've read the thread twice, you know that my last post requires more than this from you in response. Don't just ignore my post and say your point stands.

BananaCucho wrote:
In post 86, pisskop wrote:was it a better vote?

why u do it?

Do I really need to explain it more? He scolds us and says "let's play mafia already" and I say "yeah, okay" and "start playing" by voting him

Feels pretty self explanatory I don't get what you don't understand.

Yeah, bad wagon here.
Salamence20 wrote:
In post 87, tn5421 wrote:So are you saying that having any reason whatsoever discludes any vote ever from being rvs, despite the reason being obviously silly?

No, what sala has to say at this point in the game is not important in the slightest.

Actually it does.

Truth.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 51, Aeronaut wrote:The amount of times i've heard scum say something with similar phrasing to that could go around Tatooine 15 times at least.

Not this time! :)
In post 52, tn5421 wrote:I'd prefer that you not overreact to every post that is made.

Um what? I noticed something, felt a certain way about it, and pointed it out. What about that is an overreaction? You jumping to Banana's defense is more of an overreaction I think!
In post 55, Fro99er wrote:You and spiffeh both agree you hate axle's entrance, yet you are suspecting each other. Banana's multiple RVS'ing is meh at best.

I never said I suspected him don't know where you got that from.
In post 57, Shazam wrote:a) Your vote wasn't particularly "bold", it was just poorly supported.b) Explain why the reaction is remotely interesting, or more importantly, how it makes him look scum or town.c) What does your question have to do with anything? tn does not seem to me to be suggesting that we do nothing. He seems to be suggesting that you're too sure of things that you shouldn't be sure about this early. Like Banana being "insecure".

a. Yeah I agree with that mostly because it was like page 2.
b. Like I said, the way he commented on each vote against him makes me think he's insecure and a little uncomfortable with receiving votes. I believed that to be scummier than everything else in the thread at that point.
c. I am pointing out something I noticed about his behavior that I believe to be scummy. That's how the game is played. I don't see what was so out of the ordinary that people are exploding over it lmao
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Lies. Sala hasn't done anything except ask 'lololol r u town bruh' like he expects someone to admit to being scum d1 during rvs.
WIP
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I havent heard piss say hes town yet btw
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 102, tn5421 wrote:Lies. Sala hasn't done anything except ask 'lololol r u town bruh' like he expects someone to admit to being scum d1 during rvs.

Piss and I have never been on the same team.

Thats a problem.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I don't get why everyone is getting so hot and bothered over my Banana vote lol

Makes me think there's something THERE!!!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 95, Sakura Hana wrote:How is it different from ppl commenting on any RVS post, saying that post is scum as a reason to RVS vote that person? I seriously can't believe you've never seen anything like this happen ever.

I never said I've never seen anything like that happen ever. In fact, I've done that before myself (found reasons to scum read someone in RVS). But I've always stated WHY rather than simply stating "I dislike that post"...ESPECIALLY after someone says "I have meta reasons to not scum read that".
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 73, pisskop wrote:
In post 54, Salamence20 wrote:Hey Piss are you town?

Hey Slandaar are you town?

We arent going to do this every time I dont act like a dewb are we? I win 1 game . . .

Why are you poking at slandi already?

Also this wasnt a townclaim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 73, pisskop wrote:Why are you poking at slandi already?

Sala.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 96, tn5421 wrote:Please don't self-meta.

you're gonna have to live with it
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Piss and I:

Jungle Republic: Salascum Pisstown Scum win
Boons mini: Salascum Pisstown Scum win
Mollas Micro: Salatown Pissscum Scum win
Pie's Large: ???? ????? ?????
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 108, pisskop wrote:
In post 73, pisskop wrote:Why are you poking at slandi already?

Sala.

Im thinking of sheeping him for D1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

forgot Nati's theme were scumsala lost.

is yoyr poking at slandaar meta or inconfidenxe?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 39, Spiffeh wrote:Also not a fan of Axle's post. It's too cutesy for me. Like scum trying to get everyone on his good side.

You weren't a fan of his one post? His RVS post that he always does?
Heil King Froggo.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 106, Fro99er wrote:
In post 95, Sakura Hana wrote:How is it different from ppl commenting on any RVS post, saying that post is scum as a reason to RVS vote that person? I seriously can't believe you've never seen anything like this happen ever.

I never said I've never seen anything like that happen ever. In fact, I've done that before myself (found reasons to scum read someone in RVS). But I've always stated WHY rather than simply stating "I dislike that post"...ESPECIALLY after someone says "I have meta reasons to not scum read that".

I'm not asking what you've done. I'm asking whether you've seen others do it, more importantly Town people do it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 101, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 57, Shazam wrote:a) Your vote wasn't particularly "bold", it was just poorly supported.b) Explain why the reaction is remotely interesting, or more importantly, how it makes him look scum or town.c) What does your question have to do with anything? tn does not seem to me to be suggesting that we do nothing. He seems to be suggesting that you're too sure of things that you shouldn't be sure about this early. Like Banana being "insecure".

a. Yeah I agree with that mostly because it was like page 2.
b. Like I said, the way he commented on each vote against him makes me think he's insecure and a little uncomfortable with receiving votes. I believed that to be scummier than everything else in the thread at that point.
c. I am pointing out something I noticed about his behavior that I believe to be scummy. That's how the game is played. I don't see what was so out of the ordinary that people are exploding over it lmao

The response to b and c makes no sense. b and c were about tn's post that you were pointing to in your post. You're answering b and c like we're talking about Banana, but we're talking about tn.

It's like you're failing to pick up on your own train of thought after people question you about it.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 110, Salamence20 wrote:Piss and I:

Jungle Republic: Salascum Pisstown Scum win
Boons mini: Salascum Pisstown Scum win
Mollas Micro: Salatown Pissscum Scum win
Nati's Mini: Salascum Pisstown Town win
Pie's Large: ???? ????? ?????

Fixed.

As for Slandaar, last time I didnt listen to him I led a lynch on the friendly neighbor and town lost.

So yeah.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

@Sakura

You said "I seriously can't believe you've never seen anything like this happen ever"

I answered with:

"I've seen it happen because I've done it"

How is that not answering your question. As far as other town doing it, I've seen it happen before, yes. Not_Mafia did that on me in the same game I did it on him (that sounds dirty).
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Anyway, I feel like tn, banana, and sakura are town. sala is town. Shazam is town.

Spiffeh or pisskop could be scum. Maybe both are.
Heil King Froggo.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

You answered that you've done it yourself, yes that is an answer to my question, im basically asking you a new one, because im not interested in what you're doing but in what you've seen others do.
Although im not really liking this line of questioning anymore, because regardless of your answer I don't think i'll get anything from it, because i think even if you've seen town ppl do what i did, a scum you wouldn't lie about it, and would still be perfectly fine disagreeing with ppl doing it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 119, Sakura Hana wrote:im not really liking this line of questioning anymore, because regardless of your answer I don't think i'll get anything from it, because i think even if you've seen town ppl do what i did, a scum you wouldn't lie about it, and would still be perfectly fine disagreeing with ppl doing it.

And this is exactly why I think you're town. This is town thinking, questioning your own line of questioning.

Scum would just keep harping on.
Heil King Froggo.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 72, Fro99er wrote:
In post 68, Aeronaut wrote:I feel like Fro99er isn't usually super confrontational.

You clearly didn't read the game you moderated :P

I apologized to everyone for being an ass, and you know it.

This is pretty true actually.

In post 92, Fro99er wrote:Anyway...Axle's probably lurking here, enjoying this, watching me explode town. That's what he did last time he was scum.

I always explode town as town :(

Wait now you think axel is scum? Is he town or scum?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 118, Fro99er wrote:Anyway, I feel like tn, banana, and sakura are town. sala is town. Shazam is town.

Spiffeh or pisskop could be scum. Maybe both are.

I could see spiffeh. Why pisskop?
2023 W/L | 1-0
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol@ frogger. and sala, but frogger seemed eager to catch a free scumread.

Sally, how long do you think superstition would hold? get real. Y R U thinking of sheeping an unsorted player w/0 posts on page 5?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Because Sala hates D1 and wants to get it done as soon as possible.

Have you not played with Sala?
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”