Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Vote Count 1.04

3 lane0168 (BBmolla, OhGodMyLife, Rogue) [L-5]
2 BBMolla (TellTaleHeart, farside22)
2 Shakira Confirmed (DoctorPepper, vikingfan)
2 Bins (pistachi0n, Shakira Confirmed)
1 ika (Elyse)
1 Rogue (ika)
1 Elyse (Aneninen)
1 vikingfan (Elmo TeH AzN)
1 TellTaleHeart (Bins)

Not voting (1): (lane0168)

With 15 alive, it's 8 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-06-12 09:00:00)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:13 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 76, Bins wrote:Because I'm not sold?

Trust me, I think one of your reasons are solid. And his posting looks awkward - but oh god does he look like lynch bait. And there's definitely scum on his wagon if he's town.

On mobile, but just reading through I'm leaning VF and BB.

I think there's scum on the wagon (and/or was, with all the people who have jumped off) whether he is town or scum. As was just mentioned, scum want to scum hunt in this game too. I can see the lynch bait point of view, I just think his out sized reaction showed scum fear of getting the blame for something that looked so anti town, 'oh god we just made him claim,' that he felt the need to put on a show and deflect attention to someone else.

BB is probably other scum faction. TellTaleHeart, maybe farside as lane's partners. farside for so easily abandoning the case on lane she was really the first to call out, and TTH because he never engaged with anyone's suspicions of lane, he just threw suspicion out on others and ignored lane altogether until coming around to which is fluffy theory talk deflecting from the lane hate by suggesting we scum hunt his wagon instead.

Bins votes are bad. Bins is town. pistachi0n is kind of lying low scummily and only popping in to discuss theory and meta. Shakira's vote I don't understand, because I'm getting the opposite reads on Bins and TTH. But also I don't understand because half of the hydra seems to have a different opinion. Channeling John Oliver here for a second: Hydras - how are these still a thing?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

My biggest problem isnt the L-2 vote but the L-1 on the first page. I can see a L-2 has huehuehuehuehuehue this is funny. I dont know
Im not liking a lot of people this game. Farside the most though with the eh of the posts. I know pot calling kettle black.

Honestly something about this game though theres a lot of fluff I feel but I maybe reading not deep enough
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:19 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 101, OhGodMyLife wrote:suggesting we scum hunt his wagon instead.

I never did this. :\

And it's not fluffy theory talk. It speaks directly to the reasons for scumreading who Bins was scumreading.
Shakira Confirmed
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Shakira Confirmed »

Bins feels quite relaxed and stream-of-flow to me, but it seems like Marq has some sort of meta read on her. I’ll ask him about it soon.

@Elmo, can you expand ? Which ones are bad and why?
Exercise gives you endorphins.
Endorphins make you happy.
Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.
They just don't!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Bins »

tbh I can sort of understand that but at the same time not understand that at all.

This is 100% not my town or scum game.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Bins »

In post 101, OhGodMyLife wrote:

Trust me, I think one of your reasons are solid. And his posting looks awkward - but oh god does he look like lynch bait. And there's definitely scum on his wagon if he's town.

I think there's scum on the wagon (and/or was, with all the people who have jumped off) whether he is town or scum. As was just mentioned, scum want to scum hunt in this game too. I can see the lynch bait point of view, I just think his out sized reaction showed scum fear of getting the blame for something that looked so anti town, 'oh god we just made him claim,' that he felt the need to put on a show and deflect attention to someone else.

BB is probably other scum faction. TellTaleHeart, maybe farside as lane's partners. farside for so easily abandoning the case on lane she was really the first to call out, and TTH because he never engaged with anyone's suspicions of lane, he just threw suspicion out on others and ignored lane altogether until coming around to which is fluffy theory talk deflecting from the lane hate by suggesting we scum hunt his wagon instead.

Bins votes are bad. Bins is town. pistachi0n is kind of lying low scummily and only popping in to discuss theory and meta. Shakira's vote I don't understand, because I'm getting the opposite reads on Bins and TTH. But also I don't understand because half of the hydra seems to have a different opinion. Channeling John Oliver here for a second: Hydras - how are these still a thing?

this dis good post ty.

gtkas
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 74, OhGodMyLife wrote:I don't love farside bailing off the lane wagon already, especially since lane just keeps looking worse. farside, are you still suspicious of lane? Why is BB a better vote? That said I am also suspicious of BBMolla at this point, but multiball, so meh.

Lane is scum for among others because he is trying so hard to disavow himself from what he sees as the HUGE ANTI TOWN CLUSTERFUCK that the ika wagon became and at the same time trying to pin the whole outcome of that wagon on shakira. lane's original ika vote was followed up with a call for more votes, but as soon as that happens (and ika claims) its all about how lane was just joshing around and shakira is the one whose fault this is. Disingenuous scum. Also pretty much what Rogue said about it.

There is more then one scum and I think pressure on bb will help sort out some reads I have.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 101, OhGodMyLife wrote:

I'm not scum this game. I wish I was!
I think sharik l-1 should be questioned just as hard as lane.
Why is sharik actions exempt in your oppinion?

In post 104, Shakira Confirmed wrote:Bins feels quite relaxed and stream-of-flow to me, but it seems like Marq has some sort of meta read on her. I’ll ask him about it soon.

@Elmo, can you expand ? Which ones are bad and why?

Why did you put ika at l-1?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:31 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 103, TellTaleHeart wrote:

And it's not fluffy theory talk. It speaks directly to the reasons for scumreading who Bins was scumreading.

This is a straw man. And even so, I do see it as fluffy theory talk, a way to look busy and engaged without being so. But you didn't respond to my other point,
In post 101, OhGodMyLife wrote:TTH because he never engaged with anyone's suspicions of lane, he just threw suspicion out on others and ignored lane altogether

Do you have a read on lane? Why are you reading him that way, or what are you finding so hard to read?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:31 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 101, OhGodMyLife wrote:As was just mentioned, scum want to scum hunt in this game too. I can see the lynch bait point of view, I just think his out sized reaction showed scum fear of getting the blame for something that looked so anti town, 'oh god we just made him claim,' that he felt the need to put on a show and deflect attention to someone else.

Wow, you are so full of shit.
That was "just mentioned" by me. You know, the "fluff" that I'm oh-so-scummy for.

I think lane is mostly getting hate because he's not reacting the way most people think he "should" react (i.e. the "correct" way to react): calm, collected, and measured. Whether they'll admit it or not, people tend to scum read drama but it's not a reliable way to form reads. It's hard to gauge how dramatic a personality is when you don't have a baseline to work from, which is why I'm not commenting on my undeveloped lane read yet.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:35 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Oh look, the buzzword factory is open for business.

In post 109, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 103, TellTaleHeart wrote:

This is a straw man. And even so, I do see it as fluffy theory talk, a way to look busy and engaged without being so. But you didn't respond to my other point,
In post 101, OhGodMyLife wrote:TTH because he never engaged with anyone's suspicions of lane, he just threw suspicion out on others and ignored lane altogether

Do you have a read on lane? Why are you reading him that way, or what are you finding so hard to read?

Yes, that's right. You saying that I suggested hunting off the lane wagon is, indeed, a strawman. Bins was doing that. The point I was making with the "fluff" is that Bins' hunting off the lane wagon is probably
not
the way to go about doing things.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Bins »

I don't even know what a strawman is.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Bins »

nvm, wiki is helpful

gtkas
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:37 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I do love buzzwords. What makes the lane business drama instead of an actual game reaction ie scum trying to get out ahead of what they perceive to be a sticky situation cropping up? That's what I don't understand about your willingness to give lane a pass.
Shakira Confirmed
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:38 am

In post 108, farside22 wrote:

Why not? I figured it would probably get us out of RVS.
They just don't!
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:39 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Shakira's scummy. Aside from putting Ika at L-1.

In 80 says they have no idea for a wagon other than Lane. The only reason to scumread Lane was for putting Ika at L-2 (but shakira put him at l-1, so it's not much of a case if she's making it) and 33, which is kind of weird but I agree with him, most reasonable people wouldn't hammer on page 1. Also there were other ideas for a wagon, several targets were being tossed around, and it's suspicious that Lane was the only conceivable wagon they could see.

In 86, weird response to Bins after Bins commented on 80. What kind of response did you expect?

98 Why are you scumreading Bins?

VOTE: Shakira confirmed
Shakira Confirmed
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:41 am

I actually don't think that lane seems all that scummy to me. His push on me is a bit hypocritical, but I could see town or scum lane trying to cover his butt after doing something that didn't work out as intended.
They just don't!
Shakira Confirmed
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:45 am

@pistachi0n, there's some sort of meta between the other head of this hydra and Bins. You'll have to wait for him to get on.
And I'll try to do better at remembering to sign my posts. :shifty:
-Flum
They just don't!
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 7:52 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 114, OhGodMyLife wrote:I do love buzzwords. What makes the lane business drama instead of an actual game reaction ie scum trying to get out ahead of what they perceive to be a sticky situation cropping up? That's what I don't understand about your willingness to give lane a pass.

Your approach is flawed because it takes a pretty hefty dose of already believing lane to be scum when interpreting the reaction to the claim. In my opinion, it's just as likely that lane is town and flustered that he had a part in making a special claim. Barring knowledge of lane's meta, it's too early to say with much confidence above random.

Now, it seems like you've already come to the conclusion that lane's reaction was over-the-top and scummy. You're now making your argument from that starting point. I disagree with the premise, so I don't arrive at the same conclusion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 110, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 101, OhGodMyLife wrote:As was just mentioned, scum want to scum hunt in this game too. I can see the lynch bait point of view, I just think his out sized reaction showed scum fear of getting the blame for something that looked so anti town, 'oh god we just made him claim,' that he felt the need to put on a show and deflect attention to someone else.

Wow, you are so full of shit.
That was "just mentioned" by me. You know, the "fluff" that I'm oh-so-scummy for.

I think lane is mostly getting hate because he's not reacting the way most people think he "should" react (i.e. the "correct" way to react): calm, collected, and measured. Whether they'll admit it or not, people tend to scum read drama but it's not a reliable way to form reads. It's hard to gauge how dramatic a personality is when you don't have a baseline to work from, which is why I'm not commenting on my undeveloped lane read yet.

In post 115, Shakira Confirmed wrote:
In post 108, farside22 wrote:

Why not? I figured it would probably get us out of RVS.

Marquis and Flubber?
Ugh

In post 117, Shakira Confirmed wrote:I actually don't think that lane seems all that scummy to me. His push on me is a bit hypocritical, but I could see town or scum lane trying to cover his butt after doing something that didn't work out as intended.

Meh I had issues with the reaction mostly because wtf do you expect putting someone at l-1 and telling players to vote obvious scum.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:32 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 46, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 37, Bins wrote:no RVS votes on me?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Bins

>:D

^At the time I literally was about to post about how bad this post was but Rogue beat me to it so it was pointless
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:35 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 70, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 69, farside22 wrote:Hi TTH: why is bb a good vote.

One, the way he folded to ika's troll claim in felt a
tad
off to me because the "woah good game" felt like an unnecessary and awkward filler.

This setup is scumsided imo, especially without the Seer. The gg was real.

In post 70, TellTaleHeart wrote:The most recent feels weird too. Considering's Rogue's first post consisted of mostly clowning around and early game posturing, BB leans a little too hard on the buddying with Rogue for what's appropriate at this stage of the game.

this is just silly
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Shakira Confirmed
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:36 am

I'm not Flubber!
I knew bringing him to L-1 would be controversial, but I didn't even consider him claiming because no one would actually hammer (Or so I thought). In hindsight, I wish I hadn't done it, but what's done is done and I'm getting bored of talking about it.

-Fluminator
They just don't!
Shakira Confirmed
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Shakira Confirmed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:37 am

@BB what's your thought on Elmo? You voted for him for a bit.
-Flum
They just don't!

Return to “Completed Open Games”