Mini 393- Vegas Showgirls- Game Over! Showgirls Win!

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:21 am

Post by Mariyta »

MeMe wrote:
Mod
: could you tell us whether Aelyn and ogre picked up their prods?
They have not. I'll give them until tomorrow when I get bored to pick them up, or I'll start seeking replacements.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Sorry I'm late. Christmas camping trip got extended an extra few days.
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:31 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

evilandy wrote:Adele, of course you can chime in whenever you wish. Just don't expect thanks for it. Especially after a spate of "unhelpful posts" from you followed by you accussing me of not reading the thread when it seems pretty obvious to me that it was you that hadn't actually done so (my posts at least).

And you answering Sailor Jerry's questions for him is not going to help him. He seems boxed into a corner ("If you want to lynch me, go ahead, but at least read the damn thread for yourself") and I want to see if he is a man or a mouse and whether he comes out squeeking...

Still waiting Sailor Jerry...
Dude... it was Page 2. Ubertimmy seemed to jump on Totem a little fast. Back then, it was the scummiest thing I'd seen in the thread. But it was PAGE TWO. However, the thread has moved on, out of the initial play-voting stage and (as I've said!) I'm not still maintaining that it's anything like the scummiest thing in this thread now.

From your 'man or mouse' comment, I'm not entirely sure what you expected. I'm not retracting my statement, but I think you need to look at it in the appropriate light, bearing in mind the point in the game at which it was made.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
evilandy
evilandy
Goon
evilandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:25 am

Post by evilandy »

Ok Sailor Jerry, I'll buy your explanation (shame it took so long to get one but I guess it was Christmas!).

However as you now take pains to point out it was page 2 when you cast your vote, it was also page 2 when Ubertimmy cast his vote. But you still described that as the "first genuine piece of scumminess". I personally think yours was scummier.

unvote Sailor Jerry
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I will start looking for replacements for Aelyn and ogre. If you know anyone interested, have them send me a PM.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:03 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

evilandy wrote:Ok Sailor Jerry, I'll buy your explanation
Gee thanks. What a relief. I thought you'd uncovered my scummy strategy. :roll:

Adele... has Aelyn had
opportunity
to post?
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:03 am

Post by Adele »

As far as I'm aware, Aelyn is putzing out of all his games. He has no access atm. Consider him putzed.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

Glork replaces Aelyn, effective immediately!! Dust your feathers off, girls! It's time to dance!
-Susan Ertz

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:06 am

Post by Glork »

Sweetness.

I already read over the thread a couple of times this morning, and my first real significant thought is that I'd like to hear something from BrizzyBoi. He made an early wagony/pseudo-random vote, an "I'm gone for a little while" post, and an "I'm back, sorry I was gone longer" post. I'll
Vote: BrizzyBoi
and request that he add something to the discussion.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Lurker hunting is always a good idea. But at least BrizzyBoi's explained why he's not been posting. I say we go after one of the people who's given no such explanation.

Ogre has hardly posted anything of note, while Totem started off posting a reasonable amount, until the spotlight turned on him, at which point when he went silent. Worse still, he's posted in four separate threads on this site in the meantime. I'd be happier with one of these than BrizzyBoi.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:31 am

Post by Glork »

Beh... in the meantime, I suppose I'll add a little somethin' somethim' of my own.

I don't like Jerry. I don't like the way he put a 4th vote on Timmy for Timmy's wagoning. It seems ill-placed; the first outstanding wagon-vote that actually bears some weight. I also see the "go ahead and lynch me!" comment as fairly scummy. I've seen scumbags "dare" another player to lynch them. I'm not sure why people seem to think this works, but it seems to happen more often than I would expect. Jerry replies by asking to look at the context... so I did. Evilandy was the only person voting Jerry. Yet Jerry says "go ahead and lynch me," as if he's bound to be lynched. Overreaction, much? The other thing I caught was this:
Sailor Jerry, Post 90 wrote:I'm certainly not angling for his lynch at this point!
Why exactly would you put a fourth vote on someone for something you actually see as scummy, if you're not looking for a lynch? What exactly
did
you want out of a Timmywagon?
I'll probably be moving my vote to Jerry once Brizzy checks in.

Also, I'd have given Timmy a free pass on the early wagoning. I'm not sure how many of you play with Timmy often, but he sometimes does the same thing that I do -- behave a little ridiculous in early-game situations to inspire some reactions and see what people say. I'm willing to guess that Timmy has done so here.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

"Go ahead and lynch me" was a challenge, pointing out the idiocy of andy's argument.

Nobody was supporting him - not even Adele, and she always thinks I'm scum :)
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

glork, nail -> head.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Adele »

Sailor Jerry wrote:Nobody was supporting him - not even Adele, and she always thinks I'm scum :)
I don't know if "always" is an applicable qualifier to a single incident. We've only played together
once
; it'd be like be boasting "I always beat MeMe". Well, I got lucky once (overpowered town) and you acted like a belligerent moron once. I hardly see why you'd want to bring that up unless you really
are
angling for a "get out of jail free" card this time round. If so, stop. If and when I attack you, it's not rendered illogical by the fact that I've been on your lynch once before.

Grr. 3am is BAD time to annoy me.
...with... possibly entirely neutral frivolous and harmless comments...
But possibly NOT and I can't tell right now so I'll post anyway like a moron
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by MeMe »

Yay! It's alive!
Sailor Jerry wrote:Lurker hunting is always a good idea. But at least BrizzyBoi's explained why he's not been posting. I say we go after one of the people who's given no such explanation.
Well, you
say
it, but you don't
do
it...which is kinda weird.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:31 pm

Post by Totem »

Sailor Jerry wrote:... Totem started off posting a reasonable amount, until the spotlight turned on him, at which point when he went silent.
Hmm, ... Stagefright maybe? ;) ;) (Sailor Jerry you never have a stagefright when the spotlight shines in your face? ;) )
I am here and reading everything. I just don't have any new ideas.
Glork, good to have you here.
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
evilandy
evilandy
Goon
evilandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:23 am

Post by evilandy »

Sailor Jerry wrote:"Go ahead and lynch me" was a challenge, pointing out the idiocy of andy's argument.
Well you tried to point out the "idiocy" of my argument by accusing me of not reading the thread. In fact I had not only read the thread but also done a vote count on Totem when you and Ogre had accused Ubertimmy of organising a speed lynch. Totem was on one solitary vote - from Ubertimmy.

So I put it that your vote was idiocy. I expect strength will build for a lynch on you today Saior Jerry. Especially if you keep posting in the manner that you have so far.

Ok, I'll see if I can meet your challenge:

vote Sailor Jerry
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Adele »

Heads-up, I'm offline for the next 36-48 hours. Sorry.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:55 am

Post by Glork »

Sailor Jerry wrote:"Go ahead and lynch me" was a challenge, pointing out the idiocy of andy's argument.
Yes... that's very scummy. Like I said, you were "daring" (okay, "challenging") him to vote for or to lynch you.

Also, you never answered my question:
Glork wrote:Why exactly would you put a fourth vote on someone for something you actually see as scummy, if you're not looking for a lynch? What exactly
did
you want out of a Timmywagon?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Aelyn »

I AM BACK!

... And replaced.

Boo.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Sorry. :(
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

Still looking for a replacement for ogre. If you know anyone, send them my way. (I would love to have Aelyn replace, but since he already knows Glork's role... yeah.....)
-Susan Ertz

evilandy
evilandy
Goon
evilandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:41 am

Post by evilandy »

This game seems to be stalling again... :(
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

WldHrtCgd08 replaces Ogre!!

Pick up the pace, ladies, or I'll cut this show short!! Kick, kick, kick!!
-Susan Ertz

WldHrtCgd08
WldHrtCgd08
Townie
WldHrtCgd08
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:27 am

Post by WldHrtCgd08 »

Ok, I'm here. I've still got a bit of reading to do, and Ill add my thoughts when I'm done!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”