Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:26 pm

Post by Vraak X »

And here's my defense.. I'm not mafia. How much simpler can it get? I don't know. I'm on the Union side, of course, and well, this may be a Yoko-Dasquian attempt to try and get me lynched.

Farfetched theory, but Yoko (as mafia), since being so adamant in lynching the person who accuses him, accuses his accuser as Mafia, and votes for him (which would be me). Dasquian, his mafia brother-in-arms, joins him, and decides, well, might as well get rid of a townie today so we can speed up the mafia's turn to kill someone off.

Farfetched theory? Maybe. But then again, this game thrives on farfetched theories. My two cents. It's most likely Yoko and Dasquian trying to take an opportune moment in getting me lynched, but alas, the town has seceded.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:58 pm

Post by MeMe »

Vraak X wrote:Ehh. I have no problem with you guys lynching me, just beware of who you lynch, that's all.
It's pretty early in the game to voice such a resigned, blasé sentiment. I'd have a
big
problem being lynched and think that most pro-town roles would fight to stay alive. Can't help but read this as a stab at looking as not-nervous as possible.
Vraak X wrote:Farfetched theory, but Yoko (as mafia), since being so adamant in lynching the person who accuses him, accuses his accuser as Mafia, and votes for him (which would be me). Dasquian, his mafia brother-in-arms, joins him, and decides, well, might as well get rid of a townie today so we can speed up the mafia's turn to kill someone off.
Farfetched theory? That mafia might want to kill off townies? That's just crazy talk! :? And you also have the order wrong - I find Dasquian voting for you and then Yoko.
Vraak X wrote:It's most likely Yoko and Dasquian trying to take an opportune moment in getting me lynched, but alas, the town has seceded.
Uh, you're not dead
yet
. But I'm now leaning toward you being our best bet. By my count you've got five votes and I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts before ending the day (and maybe also get an official count, mod).
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:17 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Oook.. :lol: ... But it would be an
unfortunate loss
to the Union if I were to die *shrug.*

I still find it suspicious that Yoko and Dasquian would try to jump on me so fast, but alas, so be it the victim of a poor, poor, mafia bandwagon *shrug*.

I'm pro-town, however, since like many Union soldiers, resigned to their fate in death, maybe I should take this in stride, huh? :mrgreen:
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:24 pm

Post by Vraak X »

I
strongly believe
that Dasquian and Yoko are mafia. First off, I vote for Yoko, Dasquian throws off a vote (sorry if I got it wrong) to protect his Mafia brother, and then Yoko piles on another one to try and seal my fate. A little too sudden, wouldn't you think?

Alas, the gullibility of Union soldiers to the infiltration of General Jackson's forces.. *sigh*.. Very convincing, they are...

I find the jumping on me by Dasquian and Yoko probably the only thing that I find scummy, I mean, Corsato took a while, but Yoko and Dasquian seemed a bit immediate. What would be Dasquian's reason for lynching me?
To be honest, since the only reason we're voting Spoon is his absence then the replacement's first post will take away all reason for voting for him (and sure as hell won't be able to explain why Spoon wasn't around themselves). So unless Spoon reappears himself, there's not much point voting for him.

To that end: unvote Spoon and vote Vraak X. My currently working theory is that you're mafia, and Yoko's the mafia sibling, and you were trying to get us to lynch him.
Now, I may have motives if I was a Confederate to try and get you to lynch the sibling but as Yoko said later on..

Yoko says later on..
I never stated it in black and white but I bolded when I had insinuated I was not the sibling.
Now based on this statement alone, Dasquian now has no real reason to find me to lynch. Yet he still keeps his lynch and of course, assumes innocence. Now, why would Dasquian come to the defense of Yoko so quickly? Confederate connection, anyone? Unless there are some mason groups which I don't know of, how would Dasquian confirm Yoko's innocence? Unless it's mafia trying to cover up for fellow mafia brethren?

*cough*
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:25 pm

Post by Vraak X »

And I have (sorry to triple post) three votes on me. Corsato, Dasquian, and Yoko.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:59 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Vraak you need to give me more credit. I am not dumb enough to partner up with my mafia buddy on day 1. You seem to defend yourself alot for only having 3 votes and yet you did not roleclaim only said your role was worthwhile or that we would regret killing you.

You seem super scummy to me and probably own a couple slaves too. :x
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:36 pm

Post by Mojo »

I agree with yoko, vraak seems to be overprotective of himself while there are only 3 votes on him. Plus, he tries so hard to convince us that yoko is the mafia. I don't know if that deserves a vote, but I'll wait untill I hear some more opinions.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:59 pm

Post by BlueSin »

i'm back after inactives for few days. Surprise by the long posts while I'm away. Just scan through them to know what going on.
:lol:
By the way, I'm still looking for more evidences and explaination before I make vote change.
Why people always find me suspicous?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:23 am

Post by MeMe »

Vraak X wrote:And I have (sorry to triple post) three votes on me. Corsato, Dasquian, and Yoko.
I just went entirely through the thread and get this as a vote count. It'd be nice if the mod would confirm this, but another player double-checking would do in mlaker's absence.

Vraak X
(5) -
Dementia Blader, Dasquian, Mojo (as Gammie), Yoko Kurama, Corsato

Dementia Blader
(1) -
BlueSin

Mojo
(1) -
Quagmire

Yoko Kurama
(1) -
Vraak X

Not voting
(3) -
Cadmium, MeMe, Spoon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now here's a wild theory for you: I'm beginning to think that Vraak X may be the sibling and has to die at the hands of the Union in order to win. Like it'd be honorable to be killed by town since his rebel army killed his brother. Does that seem possible to anyone else? Why else would he misrepresent the votes on him and act so shruggingly unconcerned?
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:39 am

Post by Vraak X »

Or maybe, I may be a simple Union soldier just bound to his fate *shrug*
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:41 am

Post by Vraak X »

I don't think at this point, I should roleclaim. Maybe it's better if all of you found out my role for yourselves. Or maybe Yoko is trying to get me to roleclaim so that if I claim, and I don't get lynched, mafia ends up getting me night 1.. I don't get coerced THAT easily..
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:01 am

Post by MeMe »

Please explain why you keep double-posting -- is that part of your role also? Is anyone who posts after an incidence of your multiple posting in danger somehow?

Look, Vraak. I think you have five votes on you. At what point do
you
think it's appropriate to role claim? If you're a valuable role and you die without launching a defense except these weak shrug-type things you've been doing, I'll be very pissed.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:21 am

Post by mlaker »

Vote Count:
Vraak X (5) - Dementia Blader, Dasquian, Mojo (as Gammie), Yoko Kurama, Corsato
Dementia Blader (1) - BlueSin
Mojo (1) - Quagmire
Yoko Kurama (1) - Vraak X
Sorry for the delay folks.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:56 am

Post by Dasquian »

Let me get this straight: my case against Vraak is that he seems keen to get Yoko lynched for apparently not reason at all, coupled with the fact that Yoko is also in my eyes acting rather suspiciously. OK, with me so far? Vraak seems to accept this, because
his
"winning defence" is that Yoko told us he wasn't the sibling - and hence my case is
cruelly
demolished.

Er, duh?

If Yoko was the sibling Confederate, of
course
he's going to lie about it. I've either got the wrong end of the stick, or Vraak hasn't understood that sometimes mafia tell porkies about being bad guys, or Vraak is making a weird ass defence that really doesn't work because it hinges on us not thinking the mafia sibling might lie. I think it's the latter.

Draw your own conclusions:
Vraak X wrote:Now, I may have motives if I was a Confederate to try and get you to lynch the sibling but as Yoko said later on..

Yoko says later on..
Yoko Kurama wrote:I never stated it in black and white but I bolded when I had insinuated I was not the sibling.
Now based on this statement alone, Dasquian now has no real reason to find me to lynch. Yet he still keeps his lynch and of course, assumes innocence.
My vote stays. I think Yoko is more likely the sibling than Vraak, so my vote stays.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:09 am

Post by Corsato »

I don't think at this point, I should roleclaim
As said by Meme, what do you find an appropriate time to roleclaim?? You know it's forbidden to post AFTER you're lynched.

I'll keep my vote on VraakX, his defense is not convincing me.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:18 am

Post by Quagmire »

unvote:Mojo

Well, Vraak. I have the power to lynch you right now, because my vote isn't on anybody. I'd reccomend roleclaiming, or get bayonetted by the town.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:14 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Okay, roleclaiming won't hurt then.

I'm a medic working for the Union. Because of haphazardly low amounts of supplies as well as infected ones, I have a half-half shot of saving someone if they are targeted by Confederate forces.

Now, I know this is a pretty important role (at least more important than the regular townie), but I don't know to what degree is this important.

During the night I protected MeMe because I was under the belief that if we kept our most experienced players around, then chances were more likely that we'd be able to keep a Union victory. Of course, at the time I wasn't running the most likely algorithms into what choice the mafia might make (such as a lesser experienced player), but after Day 1 broke out, I figured that the mafia wouldn't target such an experienced player so early in the game.

My mistake though, and I was unable to save PVT Mojo's life, but ehh..

Can I shrug now?
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:15 pm

Post by Vraak X »

This was on a good faith basis, of course, how could I possibly know that MeMe was or wasn't mafia? Of course, saving the most experienced player often could mean saving a possible mafia, but ehh...
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:39 pm

Post by Dasquian »

Ah, the time-honoured doctor claim :) To be honest, everything about Vraak screams scum, but you don't go lynching the doctor on day 1 if you can avoid it. So
unvote Vraak X
, to put him more in the safe zone, and I'll have a think about things in the morning (it's nearly 1am here).
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:22 pm

Post by MeMe »

I think the 50% doctor claim is rather convenient -- if we try to test it, he can just say "well goodness, last night was one of my off nights, apparently."

And please note that Vraak, once again, double-posted and didn't explain why. I'm pretty comfortable removing him from the "safe zone."

vote: Vraak X

Shrug away.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:47 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Well, first off, I don't have enough supplies to save someone completely. It makes sense, considering we are in a Union battlefield with thousands wounded.. and the eleven of us are somewhat singled out.

As for the double post, I forgot to add it to the first post that I made before it.

*shrug*

Ahhs well. Go ahead and lynch me.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:06 pm

Post by BlueSin »

Any sane person knows that we should protect the claimed doctor. Anyone that eagerly vote the doctor can be mafia. (I should have said that ealier though.)
Although we get chance of leaving a mafia alive, but I don't think lynching a claimed doc would be a good idea. I will still not make vote change and waiting for others' more reasonable comments.
Why people always find me suspicous?
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:19 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Well, obviously BlueSin, they don't believe my claim as doctor. 50% is far too convenient for them. I guess they'll be without a medic then, right? :roll:

At least we have one person seeing the light right now.. I'm hoping some of you will start facing off and thinking about the choice you make as far as a vote goes. Would it be indeed wise to kill off the medic THIS early in the game? I mean, come on. 50% likelihood of failure because of lack of supplies, I think that's reasonable, right? It is 1860-something, in the middle of a battlefield, thousands of soldiers wounded, supplies dwindling, if not completely out.

And if I were THAT crafty, why not claim a lower percentage of medical ability, like 25% or something. Call myself the incredible skeptic, but why not call myself something different altogether? Why not something more doable, more feasible than MEDIC. Why not Detective? Why not General of the Armies of the United States, for all I know? Simple. Because this is what I am. What you choose to believe and what you choose not to believe is not up to me. I know for sure that I am innocent, and I think BlueSin is starting to see it too, at least the feasibility that I AM Medic.

Hopefully, all of you can see the "light" as well, and spend your vote on someone worthwhile to kill off, instead of one of the Union own. For starters, the people who are voting for me.. why so eager to kill the Medic?
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:22 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Unvote

Vote-Meme

I don't feel that such an experienced player would have voted Vraak-X. Yes, his claim may or may not be true but it is pretty elaborate and the fact that his double or triple scared posts made him seem like a crappy mafia member I doubt he would have had such a good defense, which was backed up with a iffy townie move....
Vraak X wrote:
1. During the night I protected MeMe because I was under the belief that if we kept our most experienced players around
, then chances were more likely that we'd be able to keep a Union victory. Of course, at the time I wasn't running the most likely algorithms into what choice the mafia might make (such as a lesser experienced player), but after Day 1 broke out,
2. I figured that the mafia wouldn't target such an experienced player so early in the game.
1. Keeping someone around like MeMe is a good thing if she is town it rings true. But if she is mafia then you are basically screwed. MeMe is a very good player and is very tricky. I think the fact that she is so good can help out the mafia more and makes her a big liability to keep around.
But because someone is good is NO reason to lynch them.

2.This makes no since at all. Mafia will try to kill off experience so they can win. New players or less experienced players are easy to manipulate. They may not have chosen MeMe though because they figured she would be protected.

All and all I feel MeMe's move was pretty scummy and that’s why she has my vote.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:02 am

Post by Dasquian »

Ok.
Vote Vraak X
. Die, scum, die!

It's at that point where either we believe Vraak (or are cowed into picking someone else) or decide he's scum enough to take the risk. I've looked over the thread and I just don't buy the way he's been acting at all.

My most coherent theory is that Spoon, Yoko and Vraak are the original mafia. The game is delayed waiting for Spoon as an important member - Yoko is particularly pissed off, and Yoko and Vraak decide to kill Mojo in his absence. Realising that they killed the sibling, Vraak wants us to lynch sibling Yoko to solidify his own innocence - and avoid getting inactive Spoon lynched.

Unfortunately the bandwagon moves from Spoon to Vraak, and in a defensive move Vraak accuses me and Yoko - an innocent and a doomed Confed. Unfortunately, Vraak has completely and utterly failed to provide any explanation to why he found me scummy - and that's why I now revote him. I asked him why he thinks I'm scummy, but he just ignored the question (page 4). Sibling Yoko tries to start a new bandwagon, but I'm not buying it, because I share Meme's disbelief.

So yeah. *crosses fingers*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”