Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:46 am

Post by Spoon »

Ok, I am finally back, sorry for being away. I have not much time to post at the moment, so I'll keep this short. I have read over the thread, and I have no idea why people are voting for Mighty Raven.

Vote mlaker
Spoon?
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:36 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I will be off-line for the next 48 or 72 h (business trip).
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:40 pm

Post by mlaker »

Thanks for that wonderful reasoning Spoon. :roll: Also if it was because of my vote on Mighty Raven it could be that you're proyecting mafia. Hmmmmm. Well anyway the only reason I voted for him was because the deadline is today!!
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:05 pm

Post by Fletcher »

End Day Vote Count

5 Mighty Raven (Dragon Phoenix, Someone, NEHI, Quailman, mlaker)
1 Someone (SaberKitty)
1 mlaker (Spoon)

Not Voting

Mighty Raven

Sorry, guess the day shoulda ended when mlaker voted. Anyways, Mighty Raven the
cop
is now dead.
Night choices due Friday, Jan. 16th, 7pm EST
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:16 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Last night there were no deaths.

I have decided, because of the lack of posting, that anyone not posting within 72 hours of this post will be replaced.

Day starts with 7 people making it 4 votes to lynch.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:21 pm

Post by mlaker »

Well, I think after reviewing posts and re-reading the thread I have come to the conclusion that SaberKitty is the most suspicious. She hasn't posted excessively but hasn't said a whole lot in her posts either so
Vote SaberKitty
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:51 am

Post by Quailman »

Yee-haw! No deaths! It's small consolation for our record so far: 3 townies and a cop, plus the Mafia killed the SK. If we don't start killing bad guys, we're dead. I would assume that a doc protected the intended vidtim last night. Good job, whoever you are!

Remaining players, so I can see the list on this page:

Dragon Phoenix
mlaker
NEHI
Quailman
SaberKitty
Someone
Spoon

mlaker seemed pretty anxious to go after SaberKitty. I think I'll wait to see what gets posted in the 72 hour window before I vote.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:56 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Vote Quailman

A hunch. Nothing more.
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:50 am

Post by SaberKitty »

sorry I haven't been here in like a week. unbeknwnst to me, mom decided that i couldn't play games during midterms. blah.

anywho...

I've read through the the posts again and well, it seems to me that if mlaker shoudl be accusing anyone of not saying enough, it's NEHI. i sent and sorted posts by person and nehi has made 5 posts.

let me quote some of my favorite lines (in chronological order):

... it doesn't strike me as scummish, it just strikes me a dumb...
[later that post]

at least if you are lynched, perhaps you'll learn your lesson and not use such absurd arguments in future games.
really, now. to sum this post up : you're so stupid but you're not scum. i hope you die so you're less stupid in the future
what kind of move is that. it's like condemning the town by killing off the people we can rely on in the endgame.

...I'll
[unbolded to not confuse the mod]
vote: saberkitty
[/b]
just for the fact that she voted for somebody I expect to be innocent....
sounds a bit hyppocritical(sp?) to me...

the other three of NEHI's posts contain the following information:

(post 1): vote mighty raven for quickly accusing me
(post 3): mighty raven's post looks like something written by the mafia- moreso than blackhawk's
(post 5): mighty raven was suspicous yesterday so let's lynch him. vote MR

well.. so much for mightyraven being scum, eh?

For posting just a few times and saying meaningful things even less often- for hypocracy- for not saying
anything
that would draw the least amount of attention to yourself (like a mafiaoso?!!!):
vote: NEHI

next time, mlaker, you should probably take a good look at everyone playing and not just the peopel who point out your logical flaws
fos: mlaker

-sk

(just a note- i typed all the quoted text, so please check his quoted posts for accuracy- i have and can't find anything, but i typo all over the place. the post times were: 22 dec 2003 6:54pm and 30 dec 2003 11:57 pm)
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:33 pm

Post by Fletcher »

I'm Replacing

NEHI
Someone
Spoon

OK, choices. We can either abandon the game since I'm having to replace so many people or we can continue. I'm totally up for either but I was just thinking it wouldn't be as fun with so many different people. Please decide as a group or individually or whatever, just decide.
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:12 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

I'd say PM them, or e-mail them. we've already had one case of "i forgot i was in the game." so perhaps there've been more. or maybe they've got midterms too? i mean, i can't be in the only schoolsystem who's second quarter ends this week.

i want to continue to play and it'd be best if we retianed our origional players. so, if we can get a hold of these three, hopefully we can continue.
NEHI
NEHI
Goon
NEHI
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:28 pm

Post by NEHI »

I'm sorry. I had a busy weekend and didn't see the 72 hours thing.
SaberKitty wrote:really, now. to sum this post up : you're so stupid but you're not scum. i hope you die so you're less stupid in the future
what kind of move is that. it's like condemning the town by killing off the people we can rely on in the endgame.
I don't get what you mean about "people we can rely on in the endgame." Dumb people are valuable in the endgame?
I never said "I hope you die." It was more like looking at the silver lining. It was clear blackhawk was about to get lynched. I didn't WANT him to. If I wanted him to, I would've voted for him.

I also don't get what's hypocritical about my vote for you. I didn't think we had much else to go on, so I went with that. I didn't want to see everybody jump on mlaker the way they jumped on blackhawk.

And I disagree with your assertion that I have said nothing to draw attention to myself. I didn't go with the flow when people were jumping on the bandwagon to lynch blackhawk. I stuck with my suspicions of Mighty Raven. I sided with blackhawk and mlaker, at least insofar as finding them unsuspicious. I was certainly in the minority there. I could easily have gone along and said, that crazy blackhawk, he's gotta be scum, you guys are so right! But I disagreed.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I'm pretty sure that Somone and Spoon are still around, so a slight mod-prod per message system might do miracles.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:23 am

Post by Fletcher »

OK, I sent 'em.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:43 am

Post by Quailman »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:
Vote Quailman

A hunch. Nothing more.
[tags changed so as not to be mistaken for a vote]

Gah! We have our backs against the wall, and you open the bidding with nothing more than a hunch?! That's equivalent to a random vote. This is not day one any more, and you're no newbie. I smell scum.
FOS: Dragon Phoenix
Someone
Someone
Well, we gotta remove Someone
Someone

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:47 am

Post by Someone »

Sorry, I have had, and am still doing midterms until friday. I don't have the time to read the whole thread, just to skim it, so If you want to replace me, that's fine with me.

Right now, I think NEHI is the most suspicious because he came up, right after he got named as one of the non-posters. He posted before he got prodded, asssuming that Fletcher prodded both of us at the same time. Not enough for a vote, but that's a suspicion.
This is just here so my posts don't look so ugly when I edit them.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:41 am

Post by mlaker »

mlaker wrote:Well, I think after reviewing posts and re-reading the thread I have come to the conclusion that SaberKitty is the most suspicious. She hasn't posted excessively but hasn't said a whole lot in her posts either so
Vote SaberKitty
I believe I did say that you weren't posting enough SaberKitty. Also coming right out with one vote and defending yourself then immediately throwing suspicion off yourself by Voting NEHI.
Confirm Vote SaberKitty
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:19 pm

Post by mlaker »

Sorry didn't get all my thoughts into that one post. If she wasn't mafia why would she have to fear one vote? Also she immediately throws suspcion off on someone else. Both of these are mafia traits. Also she sadi I didn't do something in which i did do. Shes Scum.
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:55 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

i really just want to get this straight, mlaker...
I'll quote and then sum up so we can be sure there are no misunderstandings
believe I did say that you weren't posting enough SaberKitty. Also coming right out with one vote and defending yourself then immediately throwing suspicion off yourself by Voting NEHI
what i think he said:

SK, you don't post enough. and after a single vote, you post and look at the scummy qualities of someone else.
Sorry didn't get all my thoughts into that one post. If she wasn't mafia why would she have to fear one vote? Also she immediately throws suspcion off on someone else. Both of these are mafia traits. Also she sadi I didn't do something in which i did do. Shes Scum.

what i think he said:

If SK wasn't scum, she woudln't react to one vote. She focused our attenion on someone else's suspicous actions. these two things (reacting to a vote and looking for suspicous things other people do) are things that only the mafia do. sk is scum qed.

again, i am at a loss after reading mlaker's posts. maybe he just has the worst reasoning skills ever, i don't know.
but riddle me this- since when is accusing people of being evil a privilege only held by the mafia. by your logic (or lack thereof???) you too must be evil by accusing me. and posting after someone has voted for me. that makes me evil indeed. incase you didn't notice, i haven't been able to get on the boards in about a week. there has been alot said and by few, not much. i really don't think you could have read a weeks worth of posts and not become suspicous of people in a mafia game.
i'm just confused. really.

your logic is lacking. you accuse people of things without them even doing them (take the whole "dp, you engineered the lynch! you must be scum" argument).
i've had enough. you aren't getting any better. it seems to me that you're twisting reality to suit your own means. perhaps its just you, but by now, i don't believe it. you're experienced enough to use logic to your benefit, but instead, well...

I think that mlaker is leading the town in a downward spiral- focusing our attention on half-truths and less-than-half-truths. he is acting incredibly scummy, if you ask me.

unvote: nehi

we have bigger fish to fry.
vote: mlaker

-sk
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:58 am

Post by mlaker »

I didn't want to reveal this but apparently you guys don't catch on. Did you notice that a cop died right and that I was an Overachiever? Well now I'm a cop and I found Saberkitty as mafia last night. Also I'd appreciate doc protection.
Confirm Vote SaberKitty
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:20 pm

Post by Quailman »

Good enough for me.
vote: SaberKitty
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:54 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

If this is a mafia rouse, it's well played. I'll bite.

Unvote Quailman, vote Saberkitty
NEHI
NEHI
Goon
NEHI
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:11 pm

Post by NEHI »

1 more to lynch. I'll wait to see if she has anything to say.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:54 am

Post by Quailman »

In case I don't get to post again, sorry about not picking up on that, mlaker. As for who's left, I'm guessing DP and someone for baddies. I don't know about Spoon and Nehi, but Nehi was assailed by SK. That could be a mafia ploy, but who knows? Of course the ultimate choice of whom you investigate tonight is up to you.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:18 am

Post by Fletcher »

Vote Count

3 SaberKitty (mlaker, Quailman, Dragon Phoenix)
1 mlaker (SaberKitty)

Not Voting

NEHI, Someone, Spoon

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”