Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:15 am

Post by Quailman »

As for the purpose of the Physician role, I cannot offer you one. While I am on the town's side, I fail to see how silencing someone is helpful.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:29 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

It is in the end game. You can silence a suspected mafia, thus eliminating his vote during the day.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:08 am

Post by Quailman »

Oh, yeah. I knew that. :oops:
Muser
Muser
Townie
Muser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:00 am

Post by Muser »

It would appear that our last mafia member has grown tired of the game, so
Vote: gashlycrumb
to help move us along toward the inevitable conclusion.

Oh, yeah...Kelvin
is
the Vigilante. Anyone else, I'm not sure of.
[size=75]I guess it's over now 'cause I've never seen so much...never seen so much...never seen so much...BLOOD!

-Barenaked Ladies ("Tonight Is The Night I Fell Asleep At The Wheel")[/size]
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:10 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

vote gashlycrumb

Let's get it over.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:46 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Finally, the town decides to rope up gashlycrumb. "You fools, you thing you can stop the Godfather!" At that, he/she (sorry I don't remember) takes out a gun from their jacket, and shoots Muser two times. Horrified, the town storms gashlycrumb, taking the pistol from her before more shots were fired. Gun in hand, DP raises it to gashly's head, and ends the life of the last maifa member. Muser wakes up the next day, alive, thanks to DP, who had been protecting him the whole time. The town has been rid of the mafiosos. DragonSlayerville has been saved. Congradulations town, and good game mafia.

Roles Player

Mafia Godfather gashlycrumb
Mafia Member Tigris
Mafia Member rite
Cop muser
Paranoid Cop exdeath
Doc Dragon Phoenix
Physician Quailman
Vigilante kelvin
Mason lukelin
Mason hitman
Townie kingpin
Serial Killer eillid

Mafia Godfather- Mafia leader. Sends in night choice. Immune to night kills.
Mafia Member- Self-explanatory
Mafia Member- Self-explanatory
Cop- self-explanatory
Paranoid Cop- all investigations turn up mafia.
Doc- self-explanatory
Physician- gets to choose one person per night to drug. He/she may not talk the next day.
Vigilante- one kill at night during game
Mason- self-explanatory
Mason
Townie- self-explanatory
Serial Killer- one kill per night
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:00 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

W00t! Go town - and great choices Muser. Thanks DS!
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:22 am

Post by Quailman »

Yee-Haw!! I was wondering about my guesses on the role distribution when I was coming up with only one plain old townie, but it all worked out in the end. Yay, town!
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:52 pm

Post by gashlycrumb »

aw, shucks. i missed it all. unlucky.
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:18 pm

Post by Kelvin »

Great job, Muser. Really, just a well-played role.

I'm kind of aggravated gashly didn't fight it out more--if he'd role-claimed as doc or physick, we would only have two suspects left (2 different innocent roles + 1 mafia means that the loner is innocent). We lynch one, then if we guess wrong next day we lynch the other. Anyway. Congrats on all sides. Btw, I knew rite was mafia when she (I hope) didn't respond to my flirting. Only mafia scum could withstand my native wit and charm. Heh.

GG.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2003 3:44 am

Post by rite »

Actually, I didn't want to mention it, but I'm actually the guy in the avatar... heh, and that "woman" you thought was so cute is my girlfriend, who is fifteen.

Shame on you :P
Rite
gashlycrumb
gashlycrumb
Townie
gashlycrumb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2003 9:45 am

Post by gashlycrumb »

Kelvin wrote:Great job, Muser. Really, just a well-played role.

I'm kind of aggravated gashly didn't fight it out more--if he'd role-claimed as doc or physick, we would only have two suspects left (2 different innocent roles + 1 mafia means that the loner is innocent). We lynch one, then if we guess wrong next day we lynch the other. Anyway. Congrats on all sides. Btw, I knew rite was mafia when she (I hope) didn't respond to my flirting. Only mafia scum could withstand my native wit and charm. Heh.

GG.

i 'didn't fight it out more' because i hadn't seen what was going on. i missed it, and then saw that i'd been lynched. so, uh, all apologies.

and congratulations on an excellent job with the bit about flirting with rite, based on a picture of his girlfriend. top-notch, really. men never learn.

and finally, not that it's of any consequence, but i'm still not a 'he.'
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2003 2:50 pm

Post by Kelvin »

/Slinks slowly away, hoping to attract no more attention.
Muser
Muser
Townie
Muser
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:04 am

Post by Muser »

Well, thanks, but I think it was more luck than good play. My first investigation was all luck, and finding the serial killer right away sure took out a lot of the random element. Tigris was more of an educated guess though. I don't remember why now, but he sure felt scummy to me at the time. I'll have to make notes along the way next time. And, of course, my investigation of Kelvin was way off the mark.

I think we could have played out another day or two if gash had gotten in the game at the end and tried to bluff her way out. Maybe claiming a third doc-type role, leaving the town with three to pick from for the lynch.

One thing I was surprised never came up was that I voted for gash initially, and then switched my vote to eillid, claiming to suddenly have some inside info. Why didn't anyone question why I didn't target eillid immediately? When I voted for gash, I felt like I would appear to be making up my claim, but no one seemed to question it seriously (other than Kelvin pointing out that I changed my voting strategy). I actually had an explanation, but I didn't want to point it out myself because I thought it might not be believed. Dragon Slayer didn't give me the results of my first night's investigation immediately. I sent him an e-mail after the game had already gotten started, and I had already voted gash...then I learned that eillid was the serial killer.

As long as people went along with me though, I figured it was safe to finger eillid right away, because if the lynch proved me right (and I
thought
it would), the doctor would no doubt protect me that night.

I think the best move of the game was Kelvin's one-shot hit of a mafia member. That clinched it for the town. I've never been a vigilante, but it must be tough to try and weed out a good target while hoping not to get killed yourself.
[size=75]I guess it's over now 'cause I've never seen so much...never seen so much...never seen so much...BLOOD!

-Barenaked Ladies ("Tonight Is The Night I Fell Asleep At The Wheel")[/size]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”