Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:34 am

Post by Demeech »

Dementia Blader wrote:Didn't vote De,meech becauseby the time I got on he was already dead, and my conputer has been having minor problems.and it's my style to act weird, see "Rumours"
But were you on after he roleclaimed?

And you still didn't explainwhy you roleclaimed yourself when no one asked you to and ther was no pressure on you. I don't care what your style is. The important thing is that you roleclaimed for no reason. I don't think that roleclaiming is your "style" or anybody's style at that..
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:18 am

Post by Orbiting »

(Sorry about the whole 'not being around' thing - I'm frequently not around on the weekend)

For now,
vote Dementia Blader
becuase he's being terribly bizarre. Did I miss something, or did he just claim three blind mice after having failed to come out as the blind mice when the first person claimed it?
It's better to be lucky than skilled, surely. However, it's a lot easier to be skilled twice than lucky twice.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:59 pm

Post by Werebear »

Well, I have to grudgingly admit that Demetia Blader had a 8-hour window between when blackhawk claimed and when he was lynched, and DB didn't post that day at all in any forum here. I still don't see where DB claimed the role... *Scratches head*

Just for the sake of making a list, here's most of the talking roles in Shrek (more than one or two lines)

Shrek
Fiona
Dragon
Donkey
Hood
3 Pigs
3 mice
Gingerbread man
Pinocchio

Farquod
The Torturer (Thelonius)
Captain of the Guards
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:34 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

Vote Count

Dementia Blader
- 4 (Macros, Demeech, Totem, Orbiting)
Totem
- 2 (Cadmium, DB)

5 to feed Her Hungriness.

~marker~
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:15 pm

Post by Demeech »

Werebear wrote:Well, I have to grudgingly admit that Demetia Blader had a 8-hour window between when blackhawk claimed and when he was lynched, and DB didn't post that day at all in any forum here. I still don't see where DB claimed the role... *Scratches head*
Yeah, but that still doesn't explain why DB roleclaimed.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:09 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Werebear wrote:Well, I have to grudgingly admit that Demetia Blader had a 8-hour window between when blackhawk claimed and when he was lynched, and DB didn't post that day at all in any forum here.
That's why I only FOSed Dementia Blader and voted Totem.

Dementia Blader must be either
really
stupid or
really
smart if he's mafia and out of the blue claiming a role his lynched GF tried to claim too. I think it's more likely that he's telling the truth. We still don't have an answer though, why he gave a hint about his role and claimed it after Totem guessed it. Care to explain, DB?
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:55 pm

Post by Wacky »

Werebear wrote:Well, I have to grudgingly admit that Demetia Blader had a 8-hour window between when blackhawk claimed and when he was lynched, and DB didn't post that day at all in any forum here. I still don't see where DB claimed the role... *Scratches head*

Just for the sake of making a list, here's most of the talking roles in Shrek (more than one or two lines)

Shrek
Fiona
Dragon
Donkey
Hood
3 Pigs
3 mice
Gingerbread man
Pinocchio

Farquod
The Torturer (Thelonius)
Captain of the Guards
The dragon never said a thing. And there were a few others, although I'm not going to name them in the hope that mafia won't know.

But I suppose that Cadmium is right. We must act on whomever is suspicious to us. That person isn't DB right now because unlike Quagmire (I realise now) I find his behaviour utterly bizarre everywhere, but that's really a matter of personal opinion and I'm sure he'l make some kind of crappy explanation in time.

In the meantime,
Vote: Totem
. He has quite a bit to answer for.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:39 am

Post by Werebear »

Demeech - if I could find the post DB roleclaimed, it would help
Cadmium - I agree, it's just too strange, otherwise I would have voted DB. I still have a hard time believing both mafia would vote for their GF, though.
Wacky - Roaring counts for dragons. *grin* And I would like to hear a claim from Totem as well.
Vote: Totem
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
Macros
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Fear the Random Hobos

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:28 am

Post by Macros »

if we're going by speaking roles then Db's seems semi rationale, but why he claimed?
lost.
there are a few others i could think of, but as somebody said, i wont name them, incase the mafia use them for a role claim.
DB and totem are both on te block, i'll wait to see what totem has to say, then decide whether to switch.
Oh the huge manatee!!
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:51 am

Post by Totem »

If I really must claim I will post in the morning. Sadly I am not Shrek Fiona or somebody that would be 100% in the game so it's not easly provable. I think it's beneficial to town if I only say now: "I am more than one person/creature too" maybe the cop can check me in the night and prove truthfull.

Werebear: writing possible roles helps mafia. And look closely at DB scumy behaviour. small
FOS:Werebear
you are not helping town, why?
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:34 pm

Post by Demeech »

Werebear wrote:Demeech - if I could find the post DB roleclaimed, it would help
Sure. It started with:
Dementia Blader wrote::( Hear No Evil
:cry: See no Evil
:roll: Speak No Evil
:twisted: Lynch no evil

Understand?

According to what the others said, I must vote Totem
I definitely didn't understand what DB was talking about. Then, DB posted:
Dementia Blader wrote:Oh yeah,
vote Totem

The stuff above is just me using a proverb to say that we won't lynch evil unless we see or hear something suspicious. although if you are clever enough, you'll find a tiny hit. Think numbers[/b]
Totem said:
Totem wrote:I don't understand what DB is hinting. (3 blind mice?)
And DB's answer was:
Dementia Blader wrote:Congrats, Totem. Even though it's a very boring role
So, in effect, DB said that he was the 3 blind mice. Then people started accusing DB of roleclaiming and DB did not deny that he was roleclaiming. If he wasn't roleclaiming at all, he would've said so and explained. However, he didn't and started making excuses for things, none of which included
why
he roleclaimed or said that he
didn't
roleclaim.
Dementia Blader
Dementia Blader
Goon
Dementia Blader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:21 pm

Post by Dementia Blader »

I roleclaimed because it's just my style to do pointless things. See Rumours mafia where I got half the town convinced I was part of a cult with a few smilies. And I did even worse in the game I am in on "News.

So, essentially, I am either scum or stupid

(hint: I'm not scum)
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:27 pm

Post by Demeech »

Dementia Blader wrote:I roleclaimed because it's just my style to do pointless things. See Rumours mafia where I got half the town convinced I was part of a cult with a few smilies. And I did even worse in the game I am in on "News.

Well, your "style" is hurting the town which is at least 1 reason why I'm voting for you.
Dementia Blader
Dementia Blader
Goon
Dementia Blader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:55 pm

well that is a good reason. Infacy, if I was a townsfolk, I would be voting for the idiot right now. but think-there is no way I am mafia. If I were mafia and felt like claiming, I wouldn;t claim a role a feloow scummer had already claimed. Think a second. So while you lynch an idiot, powerless townie, remeber that the mafia might release a effimenante giggle-and if so, we would all laugh at them. but we wouldn't. because you can't effimenantly giggle over the internet. Unless you-oh wait. I'm ranting :oops:
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:56 pm

Post by Wacky »

Hurting the town - yes. But the question is, is he the best person to lynch?

And I do not have the answer to that question, so I'll just be asking Totem whether he's the
three bears
, and see where that leads.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:16 am

Post by Werebear »

Dementia? Could you not live up to your nickname? Unless you like getting voted. Craziness isn't a style, it's an annoyance.
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:07 pm

Post by Demeech »

Dementia Blader wrote:well that is a good reason. Infacy, if I was a townsfolk, I would be voting for the idiot right now. but think-there is no way I am mafia. If I were mafia and felt like claiming, I wouldn;t claim a role a feloow scummer had already claimed. Think a second. So while you lynch an idiot, powerless townie, remeber that the mafia might release a effimenante giggle-and if so, we would all laugh at them. but we wouldn't. because you can't effimenantly giggle over the internet. Unless you-oh wait. I'm ranting :oops:
You're excuse is that you're an idiot. I totally, completely agree with that. However, you just wanted people not to vote for you because your lame and dumb excuse. So you aren't mafia cause blackhawk claimed your role?? That not only makes no sense, it also makes you mafia because you're expecting believe your excuse, while it's the other way around: you roleclaimed so that people would not lynch you because of blackhawk. You roleclaimed on purpose, so people won't lynch you because of your above reason. Which is what you want, since you're mafia. Oh, and come up with a better lie, will ya?
Werebear wrote:Dementia? Could you not live up to your nickname? Unless you like getting voted. Craziness isn't a style, it's an annoyance.
Werebear, apparently it's a hobby to piss people off.

Confirm Vote: Dementia Bladder

By the way, do proofread and use grammar, DB.
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:11 pm

Post by Demeech »

Dementia Blader wrote:I roleclaimed because it's just my style to do pointless things. See Rumours mafia where I got half the town convinced I was part of a cult with a few smilies. And I did even worse in the game I am in on "News.

First of all- I don't think anyone here cares what you did in "rumours". Second, what about the other half of the town. Did they all try to lynch you for being a pest? Is that your goal? To get lynched in a game because of your so called "style"?
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:58 pm

Post by Wacky »

Unofficial count 4 votes on both Totem and DB, 5 to lynch, everyone has voted.

Before someone jumps the gun and lynches someone, it would be nice if:

DB talks some more, and comes up with some semblance of sanity.
Totem claims, and talks some more.

i.e. a defence.

And possibly both of them getting in their last words, accusations and so forth. Lynching too fast helps nobody (except Duloc, but it doesn't count)
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:14 pm

Post by Totem »

sorry all. my hard drive just crashed. I will be probably without computer untill monday.

I will be at friends place in the evening so I will try to read and post then. I am good , trustme. basicly a townie with condition.
I am Knights of Duloc. The ones that fought to get the privelege to rescue Fiona. (with a a cool music)
I win when 'everything is set right in the kingdom' and 'ends like a fairytale' - cannot post exact condition.

sadly the death of lord F. is not enough
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:32 am

Post by Cadmium »

In the OP it says that we want to get rid of Duloc. If Totem is the knights of Duloc, he must be evil. These are Farquaad's knights, right? Help me out here, guys. I don't understand this claim. I think I'm going to watch the movie again tonight. It's been a while.

My vote stands for now.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:05 am

Post by Demeech »

Wacky wrote:Unofficial count 4 votes on both Totem and DB, 5 to lynch, everyone has voted.

Before someone jumps the gun and lynches someone, it would be nice if:

DB talks some more, and comes up with some semblance of sanity.
Totem claims, and talks some more.

i.e. a defence.

And possibly both of them getting in their last words, accusations and so forth. Lynching too fast helps nobody (except Duloc, but it doesn't count)
Well, I'm suspicious of Totem's claim, so
FOS: Totem
. However, DB is pretty silent right now. Is he lurking? Would he try to talk like the average human being and give us a plain, digestible reason?
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:53 pm

Post by Werebear »

I agree that with all the characters I posted, "A Knight of Duloc" does not fit in my personal description of TOWNIE. We specifically were told to get rid of the denizens of Duloc, were we not?
Dementia Blader
Dementia Blader
Goon
Dementia Blader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:52 pm

Hi! sorry, internet availibility is still kinda shaky for me. As is Totem's claim. If mafia is Duloc-ers, maybe a knight of Duloc would be mafia? I know it sounds wild, but....

Vote: The Totem

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”