crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Def didn't get around to that.......But to answer goat before i'm done with tonight
Goatrevolt wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:Yah i do find it scummy.
Idk if I like it either.
If it's scummy, why no vote? If it's scummy, why would you have to debate whether or not you like it?

Tell you the truth, I have no clue why I didn’t vote. I prob should've, but now I'm glad I haven't. I'm not sure about Falko, but IH's questioning is through, imo.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

Wow that didn't make any sense...
Def didn't get around to that.......But to answer goat before i'm done with tonight
should read
Def didn't get around to that.......But to answer goat before i'm done with this for tonight

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

SensFan wrote:Oh, and Deep South means we can lynch as often as we want. The idea is usually to get at least 2 lynches per scumkill.
I think you are wrong about that.

(23b) Day is defined as the interval starting when the mod declares the start of Day, and ending either when the lynching vote is placed or when deadline hits.

Mod: Day will end as soon as a lynch is declared, correct?

I'm leaning newb town on Falko right now. I'm not fond of Sens idea that either he's scum or a good policy lynch and thus we should kill him either way. It's a nice way to justify being on the wagon even if the "he's scum" angle were to fall through.

Sens: Can you link me to games where you support policy lynches as town?
crywolf wrote:I hate walls of text.

Now i'm gonna attempt to read them.
crywolf wrote:Def didn't get around to that
crywolf wrote:Tell you the truth, I have no clue why I didn’t vote. I prob should've, but now I'm glad I haven't. I'm not sure about Falko, but
IH's questioning is through, imo.
So you mention that you didn't read through the walls of text. Then you go on to say that you're happy you didn't vote IH because his questioning is thorough? Really? I was under the impression you didn't get around to reading that. Sounds like BS to me.

Vote Crywolf
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Post by Korts »

Goatrevolt wrote:Mod: Day will end as soon as a lynch is declared, correct?
Correct. For clarification, each "action cycle" happens simultaneously with the game Day--on Day 1, it is "action cycle" 1, on Day 2, it is "action cycle" 2, so on.

Vote Count 1.4
(3) falkomagno- IH, SensFan, Shadow Knight

(2) crywolf- CallMeLiam, Goatrevolt
(1) CallMeLiam- Stef
(1) Goatrevolt- killa seven
(1) Stef- crywolf
(1) IH- falkomagno

not voting:

five to lynch

Deadline: May 29, 6:00 PM EST

Prodding CallMeLiam, killa seven, Stef. Shadow Knight is one day away from being prodded.
Last edited by Korts on Tue May 26, 2009 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
scumchat never die
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2009 12:46 am

Post by Stef »

Ehm.. I'm here.. was just reading the thread again.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by SensFan »

Korts wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:Mod: Day will end as soon as a lynch is declared, correct?
Correct. For clarification, each "action cycle" happens simultaneously with the game Day--on Day 1, it is "action cycle" 1, on Day 2, it is "action cycle" 2, so on.
Sorta confused then, but whatever.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by killa seven »

unvote
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by Stef »

Promising to post today. T_T

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Korts »

Shadow Knight has been prodded.
scumchat never die
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Shadow Knight »

still here. waiting for falko to swing.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Shadow Knight wrote:still here. waiting for falko to swing.
What do you think about my current vote? Nothing to comment on the huge walls of text from IH/sens/falko?
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 1:48 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

I think that if we have a 2 person scum group, you probably just found the second one.

While I don't think the unvote was all that scummy, falko's imploding the second he came under fire is kind of a bell ringer for me. Falko is guilty of OMGUS, appeal to emotion, craplogic, etc. His worst post is one in which I can't tell if he thinks IH is scum for voting him or if he thinks the other 2 people voting him are scum, or if he thinks that all three of us are town and 2 scum are going to come along and quicklynch him. I think that IH's points are valid. Scum don't generally *initiate* a quick lynch, they normally tag along for a mislynch when possible. Sens is condescending (but then after reading falko's posts, I'd be annoyed too), but his points are valid and right in line (on most things) with my own.

My vote stays on falko because I think he's our best bet for catching scum. While a couple of cayke's posts have rubbed me wrong, neither of them set off the scumdar like falko. I'd like to give her another day's worth of rope to hang herself with.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 2:17 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Post coming later today.

falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 6:59 am

Post by falkomagno »

I think that I 've wait enough to see what more people post lately, and I still see as lurking from Liam, and about that imperceptible post of Killa, I supouse that he has been so busy or something, but at least we deserve a decent explanation.

First of all, I want to
unvote

Even if I try harder to explain why I voted for IH in first place, always will be considered as a flagrant OMGUS vote, based in a weak and emotional logic. And to be honest, I think that the acusation aganist IH is really weak. I think that he's scum, but the engine of that conviction is the feeling of being persecuted, been the role who I know that I am. and that's not a reason so shareable, or at least, not so convincing.

And about the hidden reasons that I would reveal later, it was just to look intriguing.
falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 7:15 am

Post by falkomagno »

Now, I want to share some thought that I've had lately,and due to that argue that sens and I just had.
SensFan wrote:To the rest of you, keep in mind this is Deep South. I think its mind-boggingly obvious that
even if falko is somehow Town
, he will probably still be a hinderance to the Town, given his not-so-stellar logic.
I suggest we lynch him
in the next day or so, so that we have time for another lynch before the end of the Day.
I know that putting this looks as OMGUS. But I think that someone, who says that lynch someone, no matter if is town, is so so scum. I'ts like a justification, before it happens.

I'm sure that a mislynch is clearly anti-town, and doesn't good to the town in general. Why you would porpose to lynch quickly, no matter if is town, instead go deeper in analisys and try to cast as accurate vote as possible? Mafioso 100%

But I would like to other people to tell me what do you think about it, before I cast my vote for sens.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Korts »

Sir Tornado replaces CallMeLiam, give him a warm welcome!
scumchat never die
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Page 1

I feel Goatrevolt and Killa Seven both look scummy so far. Goatrevolt because that sarcastic remark about being scum -- always a warning signal, and because of the way he tried to nitpick Liam's vote in post 10. He seems focussed on Liam for no apparent reason until that post.

Killa Seven is the other person I think looks scummy on Page 1. He questions what seems to be a perfectly innocuous random vote in his post 6. A bigger concern though, is post 18, where tries to pass off an earlier post (post 15) as sarcasm.

Page 2

Cay finds IH's vote on Goatrevolt strange for some reason and tries to get a bit cute with that post (*cringes*). Killa Seven's broken tape about IH being scum still not apparently fixed, now continues unstopped. Flako makes his now infamous unvote.

IH is almost certainly townie based on page 1 alone. And, no, I am not saying exactly what townie tell I picked up from him, I prefer to keep them secret for meta-gaming purposes.

Page 3

2 things stand out for me in this page:

1) Sens and Stef going on the attack against Liam due to his saying he will not post in random voting stage, despite him noting that it doesn't count for this game as random voting stage had already been passed. It was ridiculous attack, because Liam's policies, whatever they were,
were not going to affect this game any longer
. IH is against the Liam wagon.

2) The Flako unvote crisis. Flako does OMGUS vote IH, but there, and is bandwagoned upon by Sens and Shadow Knight. However, no one really explains why that unvote is a bad idea. I mean, seriously, there have been tons of games where I have unvoted my random votes without voting anyone else at all. There is absolutely nothing strange in this phenomenon.

Page 4

The only interesting thing in this page was:

1) Cay's opposition to Falko-wagon
2) Sens post replying about his voting patterns -- I don't like some of those reasons. Liam vote for the reason I gave above. About the Falko vote:
Sensfan wrote:Falko attracted early attention by unvoting his random vote, without putting it on someone else, which is another reliable scumtell
This is just wrong.
Sensfan wrote:That was dismissable as NewbTown, though, until Falko started to resort to ridiculous and illogical defenses, such as implying that he shouldn't have to defend an unvote. He even calls his random vote "harmless", in which case it shouldn't matter if it stays there until he finds a better place for it. In that same post (7, in isolation), he tries to downplay the significance of random votes, saying that he doubts that, for random votes, it is "best to take strong conclusions, or to unmask scum." This is exactly the type of thing I would expect NewbScum to say if his 'random' vote, which was placed for the sake of having a record, started to attract attention.
On the other hand, I see this as newbie town thing too, rather than newbie scum. But, you cannot say this for sure because a lot of it depends on the personality of the person.
Sensfan wrote:That's when the alarm bells in my head went off, and I decided I needed to look much more closely at falko. And then, in his 8th post, he gives up and OMGUS votes IH. In his next post, he starts Appealing to Emotion.
This is fair enough. But, again, there is still a very good chance of Falko being a newbie town.

BTW, by page 5, Goatrevolt has started giving me townish vibes.

unvote
if I was voting anyone

vote Killa Seven
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

EBWOP:
Sir Tornado wrote:IH is almost certainly townie based on page 1 alone. And, no, I am not saying exactly what townie tell I picked up from him, I prefer to keep them secret for meta-gaming purposes.
Make this:
Sir Tornado wrote:IH is almost certainly townie based on
page 2
alone. And, no, I am not saying exactly what townie tell I picked up from him, I prefer to keep them secret for meta-gaming purposes.
I'm back!
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Sir Tornado wrote:I feel Goatrevolt and Killa Seven both look scummy so far. Goatrevolt because that sarcastic remark about being scum -- always a warning signal, and because of the way he tried to nitpick Liam's vote in post 10. He seems focussed on Liam for no apparent reason until that post.
Sarcastic remark about being scum = null tell. I responded with sarcasm to an absurd accusation that clearly wasn't serious itself.

The way I handled Liam is something that I will occasionally do in the random phase. I'll make a "case" for why someone is obviously scum using spurious logic. I picked Liam specifically because I had played with him before and he struck me as the kind of player who might actually respond to it in a meaningful way.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

falkomagno wrote:I'm sure that a mislynch is clearly anti-town, and doesn't good to the town in general. Why you would porpose to lynch quickly, no matter if is town, instead go deeper in analisys and try to cast as accurate vote as possible? Mafioso 100%

But I would like to other people to tell me what do you think about it, before I cast my vote for sens.
Some people do advocate policy lynches.

Speaking of which, Sens, I asked for links to any games you have proposed policy lynching as town. Do you have any games where you've done that?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by IH »

I apologize for my current inactivity. I will be catching up again soon.

My new fast internet has overwhelmed me as I just upgraded from dialup = D
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by Stef »

Same here. Exams period sucks.

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Post by killa seven »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Page 1

I feel Goatrevolt and Killa Seven both look scummy so far. Goatrevolt because that sarcastic remark about being scum -- always a warning signal, and because of the way he tried to nitpick Liam's vote in post 10. He seems focussed on Liam for no apparent reason until that post.

Killa Seven is the other person I think looks scummy on Page 1. He questions what seems to be a perfectly innocuous random vote in his post 6. A bigger concern though, is post 18, where tries to pass off an earlier post (post 15) as sarcasm.

Page 2

Cay finds IH's vote on Goatrevolt strange for some reason and tries to get a bit cute with that post (*cringes*). Killa Seven's broken tape about IH being scum still not apparently fixed, now continues unstopped. Flako makes his now infamous unvote.

IH is almost certainly townie based on page 1 alone. And, no, I am not saying exactly what townie tell I picked up from him, I prefer to keep them secret for meta-gaming purposes.

Page 3

2 things stand out for me in this page:

1) Sens and Stef going on the attack against Liam due to his saying he will not post in random voting stage, despite him noting that it doesn't count for this game as random voting stage had already been passed. It was ridiculous attack, because Liam's policies, whatever they were,
were not going to affect this game any longer
. IH is against the Liam wagon.

2) The Flako unvote crisis. Flako does OMGUS vote IH, but there, and is bandwagoned upon by Sens and Shadow Knight. However, no one really explains why that unvote is a bad idea. I mean, seriously, there have been tons of games where I have unvoted my random votes without voting anyone else at all. There is absolutely nothing strange in this phenomenon.

Page 4

The only interesting thing in this page was:

1) Cay's opposition to Falko-wagon
2) Sens post replying about his voting patterns -- I don't like some of those reasons. Liam vote for the reason I gave above. About the Falko vote:
Sensfan wrote:Falko attracted early attention by unvoting his random vote, without putting it on someone else, which is another reliable scumtell
This is just wrong.
Sensfan wrote:That was dismissable as NewbTown, though, until Falko started to resort to ridiculous and illogical defenses, such as implying that he shouldn't have to defend an unvote. He even calls his random vote "harmless", in which case it shouldn't matter if it stays there until he finds a better place for it. In that same post (7, in isolation), he tries to downplay the significance of random votes, saying that he doubts that, for random votes, it is "best to take strong conclusions, or to unmask scum." This is exactly the type of thing I would expect NewbScum to say if his 'random' vote, which was placed for the sake of having a record, started to attract attention.
On the other hand, I see this as newbie town thing too, rather than newbie scum. But, you cannot say this for sure because a lot of it depends on the personality of the person.
Sensfan wrote:That's when the alarm bells in my head went off, and I decided I needed to look much more closely at falko. And then, in his 8th post, he gives up and OMGUS votes IH. In his next post, he starts Appealing to Emotion.
This is fair enough. But, again, there is still a very good chance of Falko being a newbie town.

BTW, by page 5, Goatrevolt has started giving me townish vibes.

unvote
if I was voting anyone

vote Killa Seven
LOl wow
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

That's your response?
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

falkomagno
falkomagno
Goon
falkomagno
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2009 11:22 am

Post by falkomagno »

yeah....that's lame

I applaud the attitude of sir Tornado (No matter calling me
Flako
-in spanish slim- instead Falko. or Falkomagno), since he is trying to put the things in prespective, and, besides summarize, he put his self conclusion.

But I really would like to listen further about that
policy lynch
. I mean, you people would promote a mislynch?? I hardly believe it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”