Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Per »

You post was well within the deadline, NabNab. Deadline has just passed now. ;)

Vote Count at the DEADLINE

curiouskarmadog: 6 (Crub, NabakovNabakov, ThAdmiral, Numenorean7, pickemgenius, Mastermind of Sin)
ThAdmiral: 2 (curiouskarmadog, dylan41985)
Adel: 1 (Tarhalindur)
pickemgenius: 1 (Adel)

Not voting: 2 (molestargazer, Kate)

Curiouskarmadog was walking towards... Hey, this was supposed to be a non-flavoured game!

Curiouskarmadog, vanilla townie, has been lynched.

If you have a night ability, send in your choice before
10 August, same time (exactly 3 days from this post).
If all night choices reach me before that time, the topic will be opened immediately, so keep your eye on this game.
Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:20 pm

Post by Per »

So everyone woke up for a new day, after having lynched an innocent townie the evening before. Everyone was feeling rather uncomfortable. Everyone? No, Mastermind of Sin wasn't feeling uncomfortable. He wasn't feeling at all.

Mastermind of Sin, COP, has been killed.

Day 2 has now begun.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:34 am

Post by pickemgenius »

In Hawaii or the next 10 days, literally just about to be heading out.

Thought I'd be nice and let you know just in case you didn't see my sig.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Adel »

Kate wrote:I have no idea who to vote for, but Tar is not the lynch for today and that was an OMGUS vote, so
Unvote

I won't be able to post again today, but out of the three, I'd say curious is probably the scummiest. Everyone's said this already but when he's under pressure, he acts pretty scummy.
pickem is picking a good time to leave.

pickem, kate, and num7, and ThAdmiral make up my current suspect list. The wagon on ckd got really big really quickly. fueled by scum, no doubt.

I've been sucking as town lately- ckd and MoS were both town in this game, so my flawless record of suspecting townies of being scum across many games is still intact. not something to be proud of, at all.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

OMFG
Permanent V/LA.
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:36 am

Post by Kate »

Adel wrote:
Kate wrote:I have no idea who to vote for, but Tar is not the lynch for today and that was an OMGUS vote, so Unvote

I won't be able to post again today, but out of the three, I'd say curious is probably the scummiest. Everyone's said this already but when he's under pressure, he acts pretty scummy.
pickem is picking a good time to leave.

pickem, kate, and num7, and ThAdmiral make up my current suspect list. The wagon on ckd got really big really quickly. fueled by scum, no doubt.
I thought curious was scummy, and so did six other people. Curious did act very scum-like under pressure, and I don't see why I couldn't also agree that he was scummy.
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:44 am

Post by Adel »

Oh, and before someone takes the time to track down the post I made earlier- I am afraid that I may have tipped of the scum that MoS was the cop. I made a post where I said something to the effect of "I thought MoS was the Cop but now I think he is rolefishing". I hope that didn't clue the scum in, and they Nk'd MoS because he is MoS and not because of anything I said. I know this is WIFOM territory, but I thought I would just voice my own error and save everyone a little time. I would think that post of mine was a scumtell if I were another player.

vote:Kate
because pickem is on vacation, and I don't like how she coppied other people case against ckd almost word for word when she made her vote on him. i am convinced that there is scum on the ckd wagon. Totally convinced.
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Kate »

Adel wrote:
vote:Kate
because pickem is on vacation, and I don't like how she coppied other people case against ckd almost word for word when she made her vote on him. i am convinced that there is scum on the ckd wagon. Totally convinced.
I actally never voted him. All I said was that I thought he was scummy and a good lynch for day one.
I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context. -The Tick
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:19 am

Post by Adel »

unvote
sorry, how did I miss that? I
knew
you voted for him!
Per
Per
Goon
Per
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Per »

(Info: Molestargazer isn't being replaced because he replied to his prod overnight, asking to not be replaced.)
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Adel »

I checked molestargazers' profile, and his last post anywhere was July 30. This is apparently his only active game. Does anyone know if he is an alt? Lurkers make me nervous.
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

We've lost two of our more active players, both of whom were pro-town. I believe we should take a closer look at our lurkers.

Dylan jumped on almost every major wagon, but he was not on CKD's lynch. Coincidence?
FoS: Dylan

I have a few questions for MSG. Looking through your posts, I noticed that you haven't had a vote on anyone since you unvoted Dylan over a month ago. Why? Your last post was a day before the deadline was announced, and you said you were just back from vacation, and promised to catch up. Why didn't you contribute? How come you could respond to a PM during a 64-hour night, but you didn't post in the thead at all during the 1-week space before the deadline?
FoS: MSG

I'd like to know what ThAdmiral has to say about Adel, now that CKD has been lynched and came up pro-town. I never quite understood the reasoning behind, "If adel is lynched and comes up town I will go after ckd." Does he now conclude that Adel must be scum?

Adel, could you do another diagram like you did in 307 showing all the votes of D1? I know it would be a lot of work, but you say you like doing it, and I think a retrospective of the D1 votes would be very helpful.
Political Correctness offends me.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Adel »

Numenorean7 wrote:Adel, could you do another diagram like you did in 307 showing all the votes of D1? I know it would be a lot of work, but you say you like doing it, and I think a retrospective of the D1 votes would be very helpful.
I need to do a reread anyway. 45 pages. Good lord. It will take me a while- several hours.
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Kate »

Good luck :wink: I think that would help us.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:
Numenorean7 wrote:Adel, could you do another diagram like you did in 307 showing all the votes of D1? I know it would be a lot of work, but you say you like doing it, and I think a retrospective of the D1 votes would be very helpful.
I need to do a reread anyway. 45 pages. Good lord. It will take me a while- several hours.
It isn't going to happen today. Period, as much as I would like to finish. I'm about 20% done because some stuff came up. I'll be able to get back to it tomorrow, but I'm not promising that I'll finish tomorrow.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:30 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Damnit. I'm just terrible when it comes to picking a candidate at deadline. Sorry CKD.

I told everybody Page 44 would be important. MoS, is dead, Pickem is semi-gone, so I'll
Vote: ThAdmiral
for dropping a last minute vote on the CKD wagon. I'd like to re-read sometime, but I need to hire a few sherpas first.

I'd also like MSG to be replaced if he doesn't start posting content lickity-split.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

The fact that MSG responded to the PM suggests he's still around. Yet he hasn't posted in the thread, not even saying, "hey, I'm still here but I'm behind. Give me a while to catch up." He just continued his inactivity. That means he is genuinely lurking.

Vote: MSG
dylan41985
dylan41985
Goon
dylan41985
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by dylan41985 »

I'm still conviced that ThAdmiral is behind this

vote: ThAdmiral
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

I'm back. I'm short on time, so I can't offer much, but this caught my eye:
Numenorean7 wrote:We've lost two of our more active players, both of whom were pro-town. I believe we should take a closer look at our lurkers.

Dylan jumped on almost every major wagon, but he was not on CKD's lynch. Coincidence?

I have a few questions for MSG. Looking through your posts, I noticed that you haven't had a vote on anyone since you unvoted Dylan over a month ago. Why? Your last post was a day before the deadline was announced, and you said you were just back from vacation, and promised to catch up. Why didn't you contribute? How come you could respond to a PM during a 64-hour night, but you didn't post in the thead at all during the 1-week space before the deadline?

I'd like to know what ThAdmiral has to say about Adel, now that CKD has been lynched and came up pro-town. I never quite understood the reasoning behind, "If adel is lynched and comes up town I will go after ckd." Does he now conclude that Adel must be scum?

Adel, could you do another diagram like you did in 307 showing all the votes of D1? I know it would be a lot of work, but you say you like doing it, and I think a retrospective of the D1 votes would be very helpful.
So, you're asking questions instead of offering analysis, and advocating a lurker hunt to boot? That's seriously scummy.
Vote: Num7
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

What's wrong with asking questions? For that matter, what's wrong with a lurker hunt? I don't want the active town to lynch each other off while the scum hide in shadows. We should at least look at the content-challenged among us more closely.

Prod: Crub and ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:10 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ Num: I think I've already said this but I was going to go after ckd if adel turned up town because I already thought he was somewhat suspicious, and him being instrumental in the death of a townie would have pushed my suspicions of him over the line, so to speak. It's moot now anyway, because he's dead now. And yes I may go after Adel. Two confirmed towns thought she was scummy.

@ NabNab: I tried not to be too last minute, but it seemed like it was either me or him, and I chose me!
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:38 pm

Post by Crub »

@Num : I'm here :) I find it amusing that with 45 pages of content you think the best play is to go after the lurkers?
Moo?
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:09 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

I really don't think this town has been all that inactive at all (especially when compared to other towns I've played in.) MSG has been shamlessly absent, but that's about it (and he's more of an inactive than a lurker).

@ThAdmiral: A fair point.
Unvote
, although the number of players who piled on to the competing wagon you selected might indicate that you actually are scum. I didn't notice that Num switched last minute too. I think Num and Pickem should probably be looked at with the most scrutiny (especially as Num is now trying desperately to lurker hunt rather than use the info at hand)
FOS: Numenorean7, Pickemgenius
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Kate
Kate
Goon
Kate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Kate »

I do't think we should really go after the lurkers, but I don't like mole's dissapearence. Answering a prod but still not saying anything is really wierd and I don't find Num scummy for wanting to go after him.
Tar wrote:
Numenorean7 wrote:We've lost two of our more active players, both of whom were pro-town. I believe we should take a closer look at our lurkers.

So, you're asking questions instead of offering analysis, and advocating a lurker hunt to boot? That's seriously scummy. Vote: Num7
What's wrog with asking questions? Aren't you supposed to ask questions in this game? I'm pretty sure someone told me I was anti-town for not asking questions.
Oh, and Happy Birthday Tar! :P
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ dylan: and still think you're scum too

@ tar: I agree that going lurker-hunting with as much information that we have is suspicious, but msg seems to be purposefully staying in the shadows for whatever reason. I would also like to hear what he has to say.

@ kate:
Kate wrote:I actually never voted him. All I said was that I thought he was scummy and a good lynch for day one.
This to me is even more scummy than voting for him would have been.

Oh and -
@ crub: If your cow says anything again we now know to ignore it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”