Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
dahill1 wrote:i dont think it was selective quoting..
you pretty much said outright the scum are awesome
yeh, and i stand by that comment. But i DIDNT say that they offed the two biggest threats to the game. I said they offed 2 of the most annoying people on the roster.

Vote stands.
oops sorry you're right
Attempts at misinformation! :o
Vote: dahill1
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:
Primate wrote:Your dice is broken.

We're lynching Superfly today.
Yeah... I was kinda weirded out when it gave me 1 on a 1d25...and I haven't see any real evidence that he really is very fly, certainly not super fly so...
Unvote, Vote: Superfly
Do I smell a bandwagon?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Surye »

Primate wrote:Yep.

Are you gonna get on it or just sit about twiddling your thumbs?
I'm not much for wagons, freak accident at the circus. :?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Surye »

Primate wrote:Word of advice, don't joke when asked direct questions. Makes it look like you're feigning a sense of ease.
Eh, on the second page, with mostly random voting, I assure you, I have a real sense of ease right now.

However, to answer the question, twiddling my thumbs, given that or a blind bandwagon. Why the crusade?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Surye »

EBWOP: And I don't mean scum hunting crusade, but the Superfly crusade. I'd happily join you on the first, even if it logically leads to the second.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Surye »

Sorry, "to answer the question DIRECTLY" I should have said. I was not avoiding the question at all, by not joining your following, I gave you a pretty clear answer I thought. And it's blind so far as you see fit to inform the people you want to vote him.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Surye »

My only issue with BM's signing is that BM just sounds like a polite way of saying bowel movement. It's like he ends every post taking a crap. :o
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Surye »

Also,
IGMEOY
Primate, your vague claimish actions are a little disturbing at this point, and your incessant rallying has had no supportive information yet.

In fact.
Unvote Vote: Primate
as my first vote was mostly page1 voting.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:18 am

Post by Surye »

Battle Mage wrote:
Surye wrote:My only issue with BM's signing is that BM just sounds like a polite way of saying bowel movement. It's like he ends every post taking a crap. :o
Have you registered for TA yet? :roll:
I wasnt told that Mith lifted the age restriction rule... :o

Unvote, Vote: Surye
TA? I was only offering a little lighter banter to the barrage on your signing. Jeeze. :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Surye »

Primate wrote:
Surye wrote:Also,
IGMEOY
Primate, your vague claimish actions are a little disturbing at this point, and your incessant rallying has had no supportive information yet.

In fact.
How are they disturbing?
Because, you're acting so matter of fact, and expecting others to follow.

"What makes you think it's blind?" "And you should really trust me regarding Superfly"

Go ahead and claim cop, you've practically done it already. But I don't think that's a good idea, and I don't think you have any specific information. Your bluff could mean a few things, but trying scum hunting an enemy faction is a good possibility, and when and if he turns up scum, you look innocent. That I find disturbing, as your actions insofar are quite suspicious.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Surye »

I agree, while I don't yet approve of what Primate is doing, Superfly is being rather lame...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Surye »

GhostWriter wrote:Why should he claim cop in a game where we have a 4th action that can, possibly, be to check the innocence of a player.
Vote: Superfly
. Why the hell not join the bandwagon.
Because I wouldn't trust that to an amature, he may think he figured something out, but he could be wrong.

Though maybe I'm missing something obvious because no one seems to give any weight to my suspicions.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Post signing argument sounds distancy and blows signal-noise ratio to hell.
Agreed, I've been trying to provide some real signal. Other then Primate, no one seems to have any input on any scum hunting discussion.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Surye »

I urge caution to anyone whom Primate's arrogance is attempting to goad into making a mistake in anger and frustration. Then again, I am the only one who seems to notice his casual arrogance. Sure, he may know something, and he may be right about Superfly, but man is his attitude off-putting and quite frankly offensive to me (purely in a mafia-centric way, nothing personal :P)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Surye »

Not to mention NOT wanting input and information and discussion is such anti-town behavior I'm amazing no one else seems to care.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Surye »

skitzer wrote:
GhostWriter, Post 109 wrote:That post of mine was nothing more than me commenting on how the random votes in the random voting stage, and the remarks on the two people killed were mainly induced (or appeared to me as such) by history between players. Thus, because I had no vote on me at that present time, I made a joking comment about how no one knows me, which isn't true, because I've played/am playing with at least 5 people in this game that are still alive elsewhere on the site. But look at it as you please.
This is true. Mainly, first night kills have to be based on histories. The mafia want to get out the most experienced players so that the town is less resourceful.
This has the unfortunate metagame effects of thinking "Who knows these two well enough to think they are a threat, and have expressed this is the past". But I'm pretty new here, so I have no such thoughts. :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Surye »

skitzer wrote:GhostWriter, how exactly do you know this?
Re-read the backstory :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Surye »

Battle Mage wrote: what does Superfly have to defend against? lol

BM
Exactly...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:54 am

Post by Surye »

Well, I think that how long it took to get this thread up is part of the problem, maybe he never sent in a night action and he got a random ???? action, and he's actually not been around.

That said, a Superfly lynch may not be bad at all, and if he doesn't post by 2:00PM PST today, I actually may throw a vote on him. I think the most valuable thing about a Superfly lynch is it would make Primate accountable for his words, though I wish he would use more words. But if Superfly turns out to be town, that would be such a terrible scum play by Primate, that I don't think it's that simple, he has not been subtle at all about this crusade.

So scum or town, I think he has some information that he can use, or a plan to forge information. I don't think he is a cop, so that means unless it's a simple scum trying to lynch a town or rival mafia, or he used his ????? action. I really wish he would explain what he did/saw, as if it is any more convincing than "Trust me", he should have nothing to worry about, as Superfly will go down and not be able to retaliate.

All I want to do is establish some pre-lynch information that a lynch will help to enlighten us, and not just needlessly risk a townie. Once we set that up, a lynch would be town benificial as far as I see, and Superfly is as good as anyone at this point.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:57 am

Post by Surye »

Primate wrote:
Surye wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:Post signing argument sounds distancy and blows signal-noise ratio to hell.
Agreed, I've been trying to provide some real signal. Other then Primate, no one seems to have any input on any scum hunting discussion.
Well duh, if you guys start trying to have input you just distract the rest of players from lynching who I tell them to.
And this still bugs the hell out of me. Why such blatant anti-town sentiment? And of not anti-town, down right insulting.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:28 am

Post by Surye »

Fair enough, then we're waiting for Superfly. :? Hope he hurries.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Surye »

I can buy that you may be the best player in this game, I sure as hell am not. However, being the best player doesn't mean you're town, so I'm not sure how much that should mean. But now I'm just waiting for you know who so this game can finally get on.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Surye »

Hah, my point in saying I could buy it was making my point that I am NOT, by far, the best player here.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Surye »

But the more I read his and my posts, the dumber I feel about that. Thanks. :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Surye »

I don't really see how I'm treating it as a quota by wanting ANY of it. As soon as the game went out of the random vote stage, I have heard NOTHING but "trust me", and you say I'm playing mechanically by badgering for some information?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:Not liking Surye's play at all. His ideas of helping the town feel very mechanical, treating information like a quota.
Unvote: Vote Surye
He is the one person actually fighting Primate's "superiority". Primate is definently the best player here(except for me of course), but that doesn't mean he is the key to winning. I don't see how saying: " Hey guys, we need more information then 'Superfly is bad'" is treating information like a quota? Is wanting some treating it like a quota.
FoS:Nabakov

Surye isn't contesting Primate at all. He was completely open to a superfly lynch, but only after we had gathered sufficient information.

And here's what bugs me about that thinking. We need information before lynches to
figure out who to lynch
. Information is a tool. The way Suyre is framing it, we just need to have a certain amount of information before we lynch somebody, but the decision would (presumably) not change. He claims information is necessary but he shows no signs of actually wanting to use it. Scummy.
Your logic is flawed. I am open to a Superfly lynch, but not FOR a Superfly lynch without sufficient information. Since everyone is focused on Superfly, information on him is therefore the most useful at the moment, either to solidify him into a real lynch candidate, or if there is insufficient information, that I was right, and Primate is acting suspicious.

I do not see how wanting information before lynching someone is bad, especially when I'm asking where there is zero information. My point in saying I'm open to a Superfly lynch, given enough negative information, is simply to point out we have no POSITIVE information, so I am not defending Superfly, but attacking Primate's approach.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Surye isn't contesting Primate at all.
Surye wrote:And this still bugs the hell out of me. Why such blatant anti-town sentiment? And of not anti-town, down right insulting.
Surye wrote:Not to mention NOT wanting input and information and discussion is such anti-town behavior I'm amazing no one else seems to care.
Surye wrote:I urge caution to anyone whom Primate's arrogance is attempting to goad into making a mistake in anger and frustration. Then again, I am the only one who seems to notice his casual arrogance. Sure, he may know something, and he may be right about Superfly, but man is his attitude off-putting and quite frankly offensive to me (purely in a mafia-centric way, nothing personal :P)
Surye wrote:Also,
IGMEOY

In fact.
Heh, what? We playing the same game?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Surye wrote: Once we set [some pre-lynch information] up, a lynch would be town benificial as far as I see, and Superfly is as good as anyone at this point.
This is advocating an near-arbitrary lynch after we've filled our information quota. You leave no room for the information we gather to clear Superfly. It has nothing to do with solidification and everything to do with justification.
Ah, I was looking over my statements, and I was thinking this was the one in question. The part that I left implied is: Once we set [some pre-lynch information] up
that incriminates
, a lynch would be town benificial as far as I see, and Superfly is as good as anyone at this point
to try to build that case against
. I didn't think you would assume any information should lead to a lynch, but some scum pointing information.

I will not leave as much to assumption next time, I apologize.
GhostWriter wrote: You've also stated that you would strongly consider voting him after he talked, or if he took too long to not respond. If you are for the lynch, in any way, shape, or form, then you aren't exactly contesting it, now are you? Because that would be an oxymoron. Like saying something is cold as hell, or boring as fuck, or dumb as GW...
I'm not up for a lynch in "any way, shape, or form", only that I couldn't DECIDE to lynch him without
some
incriminating evidence, which is what Primate is asking for. And if he took too long... I just really don't like or trust lurkers. But you need to stop putting words into my mouth, if I didn't say "any way, shape, or form", don't act like I did without a quote of where I implied that, and same goes for the wording on "strongly consider voting him after he talked".
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:34 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:He's full of nonsense
:( :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Surye »

Mod: Has Superfly been proded, and we're waiting on that? If not, requesting a prod and a VC :)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Surye »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:Could you explain why you think Surye deserves a confirmed vote in a bit more detail?
Every post he makes STINKS of scum trying too hard to look like they are contributing and scumhunting.

Primate, with me!

BM
No, every post has been trying to defend my suspicious of Primate from a small group who want to support his campaign of blind following.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Surye wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:Could you explain why you think Surye deserves a confirmed vote in a bit more detail?
Every post he makes STINKS of scum trying too hard to look like they are contributing and scumhunting.

Primate, with me!

BM
No, every post has been trying to defend my suspicious of Primate from a small group who want to support his campaign of blind following.
I happen to think the Superfly wagon is quite silly, but that doesn't make my think you're any less scummy. In fact, I jumped on you only after you showed a willingness to join it. The problem there, however, wasn't that you were considering a stupid wagon, it was that you were being a hypocrite by doing so.
You keep saying this, but it's wrong. I said that I would be willing to vote on someone with sufficient evidence on him, and refuse to blindly get on a wagon. Primate seems to have something he is withholding, which is fine, but I don't see why people take that for truth before he says anything of substance.

There's nothing hypocritical there. It's been quite a consistent position. I am however getting very frustrated at his absence.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Surye wrote: That said, a Superfly lynch may not be bad at all, and if he doesn't post by 2:00PM PST today, I actually may throw a vote on him.
Timelimits on votes are incredibly scummy, they dampen responsibility. Now, you didn't vote by your deadline, but I'm guessiong that's only because you got chewed out on it.
The timelimit vote was for lurking, but I realized 72 hours hadn't passed, and no one had even asked for a prod, so I decided not to. I admit, when I said that it was out of frustration that his absence is effecting the game.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Surye »

And may and will are significantly different words.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Surye »

Well, since Primate either made a joke about his motivations, or he has simply admitted to starting an information gathering wagon with nothing but a superficial reason, I guess back to the drawing board?

Superfly didn't seem to offer the great insight so many were expecting.

Natirasha: This setup does seem pretty likely, though I have a gut feeling your attribution of the players to roles may be off. I also don't see how BM is withholding information really.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Surye »

Well, I am not 100% that it's the right course of action, but Superfly is admittedly a lurker, has no real pro-town qualities, we have SOMETHING against him, coming from Primate and BM, and even if Superfly turns out town, then if primate sticks to his guns, he'll have to explain himself then.

I think a lynch may not be a bad thing, and I think the most valuable one right now is Superfly.

This may seem not in line with what I have been saying entirely, but I have been listening to everyone's points, and I'm thinking at this point this may be right.

Unvote. Vote:Superfly
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:
Celebloki wrote:Well I was originally hoping Primate had some dirt on him other than his name. However, he is admittedly a lurker and has been away so My vote will stand purely on his non-participation.
If you check his posts across all games its evident he simply went AFK for a week. That is not lurking.
Still, it is no good for the game, especially no good for town. He even said this is habitual.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Surye »

Hmm.. well I certainly seemed to make a mistake here, but honestly you are all misunderstanding my first opinion which I have tried to make clear was NOT pro-Superfly AT ALL, but anti-Primate.

My understanding of a lurker must be skewed, since he posted to this site on Thursday, clearly not AFK, but still ignored the proceedings of this game. I didn't not want to join the wagon too early as I was hoping to get more information out of Primate, but since that lead dried up, I thought the next best course of action was to go after someone I honestly thought constituted a lurker.

And while this is not 100% my first platform from the beginning of the game, can I not take weight of what others are saying and change my opinion in light of other ideas?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Surye »

Cyberbob wrote:
Surye wrote:Hmm.. well I certainly seemed to make a mistake here, but honestly you are all misunderstanding my first opinion which I have tried to make clear was NOT pro-Superfly AT ALL, but anti-Primate.
Your stance on the wagon was not scummy by itself (in my mind), but when the entirety of your play is taken into consideration... it starts looking more and more like fishing and/or distancing.
I'm not sure what fishing is, but who am I distancing myself from? Primate? I would still have my vote on him because I thought his actions warranted sufficient suspicion, and that has not changed, but I realized that Superfly's lurking may be more indicative of bad behavior (Note: I realize everyone is now saying he's not a lurker, he's an AFKer, but I am explaining what before lead me to those conclusions, after I saw he posted thursday to another thread but not this one).
Cyberbob wrote:
Surye wrote:My understanding of a lurker must be skewed, since he posted to this site on Thursday, clearly not AFK, but still ignored the proceedings of this game. I didn't not want to join the wagon too early as I was hoping to get more information out of Primate, but since that lead dried up, I thought the next best course of action was to go after someone I honestly thought constituted a lurker.
Except as Panzerjager said - he and Sensfan have both been every bit as inactive as Superfly. Why the tunnel vision?

Also - why did the decision to make inactivity an issue come only after the initial driving force behind the wagon had gone?
Tunnel vision may have been incidental with the fact that the wagon brought it to my attention, this has been a mistake, but I don't think that should reflect on me as scummy. Everyone has been talking nothing but Superfly and Primate, it hasn't been just me.
Cyberbob wrote:
Surye wrote:And while this is not 100% my first platform from the beginning of the game, can I not take weight of what others are saying and change my opinion in light of other ideas?
You can, but a
complete reversal
is extremely scummy.
It is NOT a complete reversal, how many times do I have to say this. I was, then entire time, not AGAINST a Superfly vote. I was even called out many times on my wording saying I was for a Superfly vote, even if that's not necessarily what I meant.
armlx wrote:I do not like Surye's last post at all. Tries to defend himself by disassociating himself from Fly, but just says the same thing (anti Prim = pro Fly). The word platform also rings wrong.
I am not pro fly, I never ever said I was pro fly. And how is anti Prim = pro Fly? Are you sure one is scum and one isn't?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:I expect a claim or something decently soon.
*sigh* I really don't want to yet, as I don't think it will be beneficial for town. All I will say now is that I do have useful information. Though much more votes and my hand will be forced. All I ask is that you review what it is you're voting on me about. Everyone says I did a 180 where I did not, I have tried to outline why it is not a complete reversal, but no one seems to get what I am saying. The premise on these votes are faulty, and I hope a few of you realize that soon.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Surye »

Yea, at 8 votes now, and everyone seems to suspect me, but I'm hoping for a bit of reason. If I get down to L-2, I'll claim and post info that my death will reveal as very useful, but I do hope is doesn't come that close.

And ABR, that feels awfully like a trap to me, I don't think it has to be that black and white when I'm only at L-4.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Surye »

Make that 9... Well, I guess this is close enough, since I have to go to work and won't be able to check it for an hour or two.

I'm the Mayor, and here's what has been reported to me from night 0. CyberBob was found to have things in his house suggesting an aggressive nature. Same with ABR, found with quite a gun collection. NabakovNabakov and GhostWriter were hanging out at Nab's house doing something illegal online, though apparently what exactly was unsure.

Also Flameaxe was investigated, you can guess what that turned up.

Also, these investigations are not alignment revealing, so I fear that lynches may not be either, but I have given you all the info I have, other then the names of the cops. The cops should be able to confirm my information, and I hope I have at least their trust, though I suspect there is corruption among their ranks.

If you do not trust this, and lynch me, I hope the mod reveals I was the mayor. If you do trust me, I now ask the assistance of a cop, who I believe I can contact once I have claimed publicly, to protect me come night 1.

I still feel like ABR has tried to lure me into this, and coupled with the investigation, I would be highly suspicious of him. But I am feeling like my words have accidentally cornered me, and I can't stop this snowball of misplaced suspicion behind me.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Surye »

In fact,
Unvote. Vote:ABR
, as now I have been able to reveal my reasons for such a vote.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Surye »

Wait... okay guys, this is probably going to get me killed, but I am sorry, I miss read my night 0 pm. The gun collection does NOT belong to ABR, but BM. I repeat, the guns found were at BattleMage's house. Or at least as it was reported to me, like I said, there may be corruption feeding me bad info. I still find ABR to be scummy for forcing the claim out of me, but I am no longer as sure as I was.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope admitting and clearing it up so soon will show good faith that it was a real mistake.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Surye »

And don't look into why I picked ABR too much, I guess my mind was on him when I went back to read it for my post. He was not involved in my PMs at all.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Surye »

Unvote
Again, sorry for the confusion, I don't want to jump the gun till I can think about this a bit more.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: What about my recent posts is suspicious?
Sorry I misread some things back when I was skimming. I don't know what to feel about cyberbob. It is suspicious that he has weapons but so far in mu opinion he has stayed pretty neutral in his accusations until he started to attack Surye. also
FOS: Cyberbob
Not weapons perse, all I know is that he had belongings suggesting an aggressive behavior. Honestly I have no idea what this could possibly mean (whips and bondage? :twisted: ). But I agree it is suspicious.

For BM to have all those guns, he really has to be a vig or scum I think. I'm not sure which though, I'm going to have to avoid blind
OMGUS
and re-read the thread :P
Battle Mage wrote:
Surye wrote:Wait... okay guys, this is probably going to get me killed, but I am sorry, I miss read my night 0 pm. The gun collection does NOT belong to ABR, but BM. I repeat, the guns found were at BattleMage's house. Or at least as it was reported to me, like I said, there may be corruption feeding me bad info. I still find ABR to be scummy for forcing the claim out of me, but I am no longer as sure as I was.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope admitting and clearing it up so soon will show good faith that it was a real mistake.
-.-

I'm not impressed, but at least you're making slightly more sense. My vote stands.

BM
Yea, I'm not impressed either. Anyways, how does this changed information make more sense? Since you have already stated how stupid I am, I'll spell this out so I am sure. I'm guessing this is a vig claim when combined with:
Battle Mage wrote: cmon, what kind of half decent mafia member do you know who has a collection of guns in his house? ABR stinks of Vigness at this point.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Erm, i kinda already claimed. :roll:
you did?
I guess I'm not the only one too dense to see through BM's "claim" ;P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Surye »

I find this to be a reasonable explanation that I have no particular issue with at this point. It does explain the investigation pretty well. That leaves me to
FOS: Cyberbob
, assuming my intel was good.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Surye »

GhostWriter wrote:The gist of the statement still stands, regardless of who it is.
Seeing as you haven't posted in a bit, what statement are you talking about? Skitzers? It's still good to clear that up.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Surye »

I'm agreeing that either CB is SK or Mafia, I cannot think of any other explanation for this investigation result.

So I think this is a safe place to rest my vote, unless CB or someone else has some better explanation.

Vote: Cyberbob
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Surye »

I think Occam's Razor is applicable here, the answer is probably the one that requires the fewest assumptions. Especially given that assuming Mafia and him being SK instead is still a good outcome.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Woah guys, I'm completely unarmed. You can search my person and my property, I don't own any weapons.
Heh, sorry about that :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Surye wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Woah guys, I'm completely unarmed. You can search my person and my property, I don't own any weapons.
Heh, sorry about that :P
Uhhh yeah, I'm sorry too :?
Hmm.. Just to be clear, what exactly are you apologizing for?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote: If BM is indeed a Vig and information comes out that ABR has a truckload of guns, why does BM-Vig immediately assume ABR is a Vig? I'd like a solid claim out of BM.
My read off that is if BM is the vig, when he saw that the investigation lead to ABR (Surye's Typo) and the people started to assume vig, BM found it as an opportunity to jump in and agree hoping that he would be safe from assumption of being the vig to detract from mafia attention. And I also believe thats why he won't solid claim it yet.
Admittedly I don't know BM well, but the claiming he has done seems to be his way to solid claiming. Especially in post 292 where he gave a solid "Yes".
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey guys, how about we all go to BM and loot his guns ? The mafia are already armed anyway, right ? What have we got to lose ?
Mob mentality? :wicked:
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Surye »

:twisted:* not :wicked: :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Surye »

Haha, my god, what have I done. I've just turned ABR into a Vig :?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Surye »

If Cyberbob ends up to be SK or Scum, I ask the cop who investigated him to gaurd my house tonight, and treat
ANYONE
approaching as a lethal threat.

Everyone else: Stay the hell away! No one, for any reason, come to my house. Since the jig is up for me, first thing in the morning I will reveal all the investigations.

If they don't agree... well, there's no safe way for you to tell me, so please agree :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 am

Post by Surye »

Natirasha wrote:
Surye wrote:Haha, my god, what have I done. I've just turned ABR into a Vig :?
Maybe you should go take a weapon to defend yourself, Mr. Mayor?
I don't know that BM would give them up willingly, I don't want to be there if a shootout breaks out..
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Surye »

Just thought of something, the N0 NK's revealed alignment, why should lynches be any different?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by Surye »

Yea, cops should be able to protect me as I understand my role, and like I said a CyberBob lynch should tell us if we have a clean or dirty cop. Then I can at least trust him to protect me so I can give out investigations without risking cops. Or have a dirty cop to consider lynching. Either way I see it, CyberBob is a pro-town lynch, almost EVERYTHING we can come up with about him is anti-town, and his death, if we get alignments, will also give us a clean or dirty cop. Or a very clever dirty cop. :P

And Nat, while I appreciate trying help bringing in the old game, don't you think it's a bit too meta, and not really in the spirit of a closed game?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Surye »

I guess the mod could be feeding all the cops useless information, but I seriously doubt that. There has so be some purpose in it I think. scum or SK, I think that an aggressive nature in his home must be indicative of something. Perhaps we could check out his house right now and see just what "aggressive" means.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by Surye »

Any idea what the cop is talking about?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by Surye »

If he had any innocence at all, this should have been easily explained. Or are you claiming the cop is scum?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:
Surye wrote:If he had any innocence at all, this should have been easily explained. Or are you claiming the cop is scum?
no, i'm saying if bob was scum, then he would have to make up some excuse to make it seem like the "agressiveness" is not related to being scum. i saw that he was online, so he should answer or i'll think he's making it up
I was agreeing with you, saying if he wasn't town, he should not need time to answer, it should be easy.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by Surye »

Cyberbob wrote:Christ, ever heard of a little thing called RL? I had to answer the phone. Settle down. :roll:

I don't know where this "aggressive nature" information came from - I'm vanilla. Last night I tried to make friends with BM, but he was out so I went home.
Priorities man! ;)

With regard to your vanilla claim, I don't know what to make of it. If this is true, we have a corrupt cop. But I don't have any particular reason to believe it.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Surye »

I'm telling you, as Mayor, I do not trust all of my men, there is a chance.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:well that's just opinion which is baseless
Yea, my role PM said I do not trust my officers, so I don't trust my officers completely.
armlx wrote:Second being: Surye, do you know which cop gave you the Cyberbob info? Obviously don't say who it is, just a yes or no.

Yes, I know by name who submits what information.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by Surye »

Surye wrote:I'm telling you, as Mayor, I do not trust all of my men, there is a chance.
This was me telling you it was in my PM. Sorry it wasn't clear enough.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Surye »

Hmm.. Lame. Not sure where to go now, we're all going to be afraid of lynches now, and we have 2 weeks.

Cyberbob, will you allow us to search your house? I believe we can take that as a day action. I'd like to see for myself that the investigation is non-sense.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Image

I got nines in the bedroom, glocks in the kitchen
A shotty by the shower if you wanna shoot me while Im shittin
Haha, this made the game.

Now, you have some fire for the mayor ABR?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Surye »

*brandish his "unique" firearm* Well, with these, I guess we don't
need
CB's permission to check his house...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:19 am

Post by Surye »

We need to send someone trustworthy to CB's house. If BM is indeed vig, we should be able to trust him, and he has guns already, so...

BM, want to take a day action to go search through CB's house?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Surye »

Yea, I am.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Surye »

I'm not convinced of ABR though, what has he done, what has been proven at all, that he is pro-town?

The most pro-town thing he did was hand me a gun and not assassinate me on the spot. Though now I won't know if I can trust any of my cops to protect me...

Hmm...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Surye »

We've got two weeks till night, lets not waste time now on a plan that will surely change in the coming days as more happens. Who will go with me to CB's house? DGB and BM, I trust you two enough right now, seeing as they seem to be at odds. Celeb said he wanted to go too, who else?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:If a mafia gets into your facility, what is to stop him from killing all of you. That I why I say you should only all those who seem the most innocent into your compound.
What's worse, is if the scum kills everyone but one, it will be nothing but their word to prove which is scum, and we'll be down 2 town. Or even worse, a town kills scum in the shuffle, tries to claim this is what happened, and we lynch the town. Or a sole scum survivor claims this as his defense.

Sounds like we're asking for trouble.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Surye »

Seriously, lets go to CB's house, if we find evidence of aggressiveness, I think we should seriously consider a CB lynch. If not, and there is NOTHING to support this investigation, I think we have a crooked cop.

We can do this without lynching CB first I think.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:We better strip-search him first..
:o You volunteering?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Surye »

We have a few people who have not posted since my claim, panzer and awesome pants, and a couple others too. I'm curious what their take is.

Anyways, I could go check the house if NO ONE leaves this room. If anyone tries to leave, the innocent (hopefully) has guns. How does that sound? I will bring my own protection just in case.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Surye »

GhostWriter wrote:I could do it, being I'm just as semi-confirmed as you, however, if I were to die, it'd be less bad for the town.
Interesting, Why is Nab more important to town than you are?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Surye »

I am role fishing, or GW is? I saw a pretty blatent comment on Nab's role, I wanted to see if it was a mistake, or he had some other reason to believe it.

That in mind, Nab and GW seem connected in some significant way.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:Actually, considering we know both their roles already, I'm assuming its based on how Nabakov was doing something last night instead of looking at someone else to do something.

I would endorse a search party of Nab/GW, which leaves BM here in case any shit goes down.
Wait, wait. What? I don't know shit about their roles, unless I'm missing something big here. All I know is they were seen together, doing something reportedly illegal no less. What are you talking about armlx? :?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Surye »

Hmm... I feel dumb for not thinking of it that way. Maybe they were ordering a hit on mafia-hit.com? ;P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Surye »

I'm not sure what watchers or trackers are, but they seem to be claiming vanilla, and willing to risk themselves, so I doubt they are really pro-town powerroles. So I'm thinking that armlx has a point, and would also support a GW/Nab investigation.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Surye »

Wait, on second thought, it only takes one mafia member to do the hit, that does not absolve GW and Nab at all Armlx, and acting normal if they did not do the actual hit makes sense.

I take it back, they are not nearly confirmed anything.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Surye »

... is it just me, or is armlx a little too buddy with GW/Nab pair? He had me convinced until I thought it over more, and now he seems to be going out of his way to show Nab as not scum, with pretty empty things as I see it.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am

Post by Surye »

Cyberbob wrote:Christ. This game is officially insane. What on Earth happened to scumhunting? Did it just pack up and leave while I was asleep?

Sure, go ahead and search my house. I'd be crazy to put up a fight even if I was scum.
Wow, this comes off as so scummy to me it hurts. You don't think we're scumhunting? You think we're on the wrong course? What would you have us do?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Surye »

I'm just not convinced at all with CB's reactions. We still should search his house, but
Confirm Vote: CyberBob
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Surye »

That's what we're doing, I was the first to say put off night discussions, and now we're trying to figure who to send to your house, and running into issues every time we come up with something.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Surye »

I still say I should go alone, if everyone is here now, and I'm the only confirmed, I should be the best to check it out, and I should be safe. I doubt he has boobytraps.

If anyone does leave, well, then we'd have a major problem, but with the group so large, I think we could hold down one room for the short trip to CB's house.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Surye »

Cyberbob wrote:
Surye wrote:I'm just not convinced at all with CB's reactions. We still should search his house, but
Confirm Vote: CyberBob
/facepalm
Bulletproof defense.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Surye »

Cyberbob wrote:Your scumdar is hopelessly out of tune - I'm trying to
help
the town. Take off those blinders.
You just repeated exactly what I said. I guess that's trying to help?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by Surye »

Surye wrote:We've got two weeks till night, lets not waste time now on a plan that will surely change in the coming days as more happens. Who will go with me to CB's house? DGB and BM, I trust you two enough right now, seeing as they seem to be at odds. Celeb said he wanted to go too, who else?
CyberBob wrote:Not that I think a good plan isn't a bad idea - I don't - it's just that I think scumhunting should take priority. Figure out who's going to come to my house and get on with it.
We were already doing that, you didn't do much but say "I have no choice but to submit".
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Surye »

I dunno, the pages are moving pretty quick ;P But I'm not investing anything in that, just pointing out that wasn't offering anything we hadn't already started doing.

Unfortunatly, I don't know how to get a concensus about who to go to your house.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:ok to stop all of this arguing i say this is the plan,
Surye and one other person (who is elected by everyone else) go to investigate CB's house by using the ???? action.
then we discuss after we are told what they find
Both of us armed? Because I don't know anyone here I feel safe being alone with when they have a gun :?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:ok to stop all of this arguing i say this is the plan,
Surye and one other person (who is elected by everyone else) go to investigate CB's house by using the ???? action.
then we discuss after we are told what they find
Both of us armed? Because I don't know anyone here I feel safe being alone with when they have a gun :?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Surye »

Alright, I vote that BM comes with me, I think I really do believe his vig claim. And I vote only I have a gun, but we'll see what others think.

What do you guys vote?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Surye »

...Well, if Nab went already, then we might as well consider the evidence contaminated. Thanks.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by Surye »

Nab, you acted without the town, on a very critical point. Together with your GW association, and armlx's campaign to clear your names on false logic, I am very suspicious of you three.

I may be off, but I am suspicious. And as such, please, tell us what you find, but now we have a huge grain of salt to take it with.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Surye »

NabakovNabakov wrote:
Surye wrote:Nab, you acted without the town, on a very critical point. Together with your GW association, and armlx's campaign to clear your names on false logic, I am very suspicious of you three.

I may be off, but I am suspicious. And as such, please, tell us what you find, but now we have a huge grain of salt to take it with.
So Albert is free to walk to BM's house, get a truckload of guns and form his own militia, but I'm suddenly suspicious because I stayed home last night, confirmed your claim, and am conducting an orderly search of Bob's house?

Seeing as K-scope hasn't picked up my action, anybody is free to go with me in real gametime. I'l even add an addendum saying that I'm open to hanger's on.
I never said I don't find ABR suspicious. But you're the one sauntering off on your own to the ONE solid piece of evidence we may have, and doing so without first consulting the town.

The difference between ABR going to BM's and you going to CB's is BM did not deny the investigation, and CB did.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Surye »

Crub wrote:I'm going with NabNab.

How is going to CB's house affecting "evidence" we already know the cop said he had "aggressive" stuff there, either he is agressive or he isn't. Nothing we do at CB's house can affect what we know already, but it can give us more information, and help confirm/deny CB and the prospective dirty cop.
I'm not sure if this is attempt to poison the logic, or you really believe this, but let me spell out why.

Say the cop is clean, and scum go to the house alone, and clean up, removing any aggressive evidence, and report back negative, casting great suspicions on a clean cop, a very valuable resource.

Or the cop is dirty, and scum go alone, and plant evidence or report back the same findings, causing us to lynch a town, and us to trust a dirty cop in the future.

Did you honestly not consider these two scenarios?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by Surye »

[quote="Crub"]Situation we are in now:
1. We lynch CB and find he is town.
2 -> Dirty Cop

1. We lynch CB and find he is some sort of "Aggressive Role" town or scum.
2 -> Clean Cop
[/quote]

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Allignments will only be revealed at the end of a day.[/quote]

Again... not sure if it's an attempt at misinformation, or he's really not paying attention to the important stuff.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by Surye »

And since apparently it isn't clear to everyone, if we do this investigation of CB's house right, we can get a clean/dirty read WITHOUT waiting for night and risking a townie.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Surye »

Awesome Pants wrote:I think we should just lynch CB. At the very worst, we'll lose a vanilla townie and the mayor will know if the detective in question is corrupt or not. At best, the mayor will be able to trust one of the cops and we'll have a scum down. Going purely off the flavour, I don't think there's much chance of the cop being insane but I guess it is another possibility. Also, lynching won't move us into night so it's not like we'll be risking the mayor's life on the lynch. Apparently he has bodguards too, so they should be able to protect him anyway.

unvote
vote: CyberBob
I don't completely disagree, hence my vote still sitting on CyberBob. But I guess we'll see what Nab finds, and take that into consideration. I'm less concerned about an insane cop then a dirty cop. Dirty cops can be crafty.

Lack of role reveal makes me sad. :cry:
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Surye »

Too bad cops don't get a straight answer either. Damn this realistic setup! ;)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:
FoS: muffinhead

you seem to be just trying to find a reason to get on CB wagon. you don't seem to have read the thread because there is already a clear reason we're voting for him
Yea, this does seem pretty suspicious, thought to be honest, I couldn't really understand what he was trying to say through his broken English.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:I should add: I'm in favour of searching Cyberbob's place prior to his lynch, but it's taking too long for people to organise IMO. People should just go and do it.
Most people aren't active enough for a successful organization, the communication is too choppy and unfocused.

How about this, if we send 3 or 4 people, we have a pretty good chance to have a townie in there. Though, I think Crub and Nab have gone, so I think we're just waiting for their response.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Surye »

I've thought about this more, and I ask that the officer that investigated CyberBob NOT come to my house tonight, but the Officer who investigated Nab and GW.

Again, anyone but him must stay away, and this officer should treat anyone who approaches as hostile.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:16 am

Post by Surye »

Or even better, not the officer who investigated Nab and GW.

The officer that investigated BM. He clearly gave me a 100% accurate report. I ask that he come to my house tonight to protect me.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Surye »

I was trying to weigh the chance of that with the value lost from another report.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Surye »

Yea, and I'm not sure how this confirm's BM's cop, if BM is Vig, then scum would want him to look bad.

So BM's cop and GW/Nab's cop, I ask you two to come protect me tonight.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Surye »

... This investigation of CB's house is taking way too long, with way too many complications.

I don't think anyone wants me doing anything rash, I don't want to get myself killed. So CB, would you kindly hand over your key so we can search your house?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Surye »

Well, we COULD break down his door. Especially if we plan on killing him, I don't see why he should mind this. Or we can do it after we kill him, and then decide if we got good info.

This just rings wrong to me, lets try and break in to his house once more, and not jump the gun quite yet. Depending on what we find, we have another possible suspect (the cop).
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:these ???? actions are turning this into a roleplay
i say we just normal lynch him
I agree it is. But there is no "normal lynch" in this game. A lynch is normally a huge source of information. Nothing we're doing in this game is giving us any kind of information you'd get in Mafia, it's all vague and ambigious.

As soon as ABR took his ???? action, we all had to follow suit in order to not give him the upper hand. But the roleplay aspect of this game is making it feel less mafia like. But I'm just playing the game I signed up for.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Surye »

Alright, lets hope kscope gives us SOMETHING in this death scene...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:I's just paranoid. STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! =p
You're doing yourselves no favors with this, scum would never listen, and if you're talking to cops, what have you got to hide?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Surye »

Yea, I'm sure he is, but you don't think he would seriously not want anyone coming to his house? Jokes are a great way to say things non-commitally.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:
Celebloki wrote:
Surye wrote: Alright, lets hope kscope gives us SOMETHING in this death scene...
Yes lets hope, maybe if not we can see if we can vote to end the day early to find out. Only problem with that is all the night power roles will get to go again >.<
i don't think we'll be able to end night by just voting
Yea, and that's too bad, as we have two weeks to spin on no real information.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:
Surye wrote: Yea, I'm sure he is, but you don't think he would seriously not want anyone coming to his house? Jokes are a great way to say things non-commitally.
Yeah the thing I was half saying non-commitingly is that we may have 2 mafias, a SK, vig, and now however many townies are armed and feel like they can go cause trouble because of ABR's gun craze, so maybe I am a little worried about all that come nightfall. I'm sorry I don't have a police force that can protect me like you do.
See dahill? He wasn't
really
joking. I knew what I was talking about. Though I do understand his fears.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Surye »

There have been a lot of people who haven't really participated in this ... exciting ... period in the game. Not sure what to make of that.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by Surye »

GhostWriter wrote:There are a lot of people who haven't done much except state that they were here. Also, I love the last bit of your signature. Loved that book, and the Shadow series based off of Bean's point of view.
I plan on finishing Shadow of the Giant tonight, and then I will have finished both series. Love them myself, obviously, can't wait for the next one Card is planning. (And I own but have yet to read Gift of War that was released this last xmas).

I think some prods are in order, if needed, I can get a list together of people I think need prodding.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Surye »

EBWOP: *A War of Gifts.

Sorry for straying off topic more, I'm done. :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by Surye »

Hmm.. it's said that the deadline for N1 is April 16th (my birthday! 8-) ). Does that mean that we
have
to wait till then, or can something trigger night? My concern is this, every lynch we do will be based on thinner and thinner information, and the chance of lynching our town and possibly power roles goes up.

The scum also have an increasing advantage as they have so much more information then town that as our reserve of available information dries up, they can steer us more and more in the wrong direction as we seek out yet another lynch.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:Why would we want to end the day. I'm liking a 2nd lynch on Celebloki a lot about now.
Hmm.. not to defend Celebloki, but you're also indirectly attacking what I said. So read my last post again, and tell me if I'm right or wrong, and where I am wrong in my logic.

Thanks
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:And in my opinion ending the day isn't a bad idea because then we'd see what Cyberbob was. I forsee that it will be hard for anyone to get NKed solely because of the ???? roles. Everyones probably gonna be out and about and nothing will really happen. Whereas if we sit around and keep lynched people during the day without knowing what they truly are, then the mafia have the upper hand. They know who each other are and can purposely guide other players into who they know are town.
QFT IMO
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #127) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Surye »

We already discussed earlier in the game that mutliple lynches without alignment reveal is a anti-town situation, did we not? I don't see how we're any different then those conversations.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #128) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Surye »

Lets see what a bit of boredom can cook up... :lol:

1. Primate

Lurking in every sense of the word. Has not posted in this game since Sunday, but has been content active in other areas of the site. After his initial theatrics, I find this HIGHLY suspicious.

2. DrippingGoofball

Armed up with ABR at the first chance, before it was a need (as everyone didn't already have guns). This in it self does not seem so scummy, but as others have said, this can create ????? actions that could be dangerous. Going to ABR's QB also seems credible to me, though as I understand it she'll lose her arms during that period per ABR.

3. Albert B. Rampage

ABR's QB move is an interesting one. If he has any useful night actions, he is giving them up in order to shelter others. This honestly puts him as pretty pro-town in my mind, and sort of a Vanilla claim as he probably doesn't have night roles, or atleast any worth that much. Also, as he said, that could keep scum off the streets, and I don't think that with 4 people present, anyone will try anything too incriminating.

His prodding me, and forcing my hand on the claim still feels wrong to me, but I can see it either way.

6. Battle Mage

I have a gut feeling about his vig claim, but I can't really support it other then he had all that firing power, and he seemed open about it, not attempting to hide it at all. Ultimately what I see this as meaning is that we have another semi-confirmed we don't have to worry about.

Also, I think admitting to viging Sarcastro pretty much confirmed him, as most everyone was believing him before he said that, and adding that just risks him looking like a bad vig. He even gloated a little, though we couldn't see it then:
Battle Mage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Haha we got rid of the annoying ones. Two birds, one stone, is that what you call it ?
qft
7. Surye

<Redacted>

8. skitzer

Has been quite inactive, popping in for a quick comment or two every once in a while. From what I can tell, he is quite active on the forums, but looks like he may just be in too many games to really give this one any attention. Lurker with agenda? Perhaps.

9. Celebloki

Has kept decent steady participation, but doesn't seem to want to add too much to the discussion, yet to propose anything wholly radical, until his recent campaign to end the day early, which I have been vocally not against. But honestly I have not gotten a good read on him.

10. Sensfan

Another infrequent participant. The last thing said was:
Sensfan wrote:Haven't read over the whole thread yet, but in response to 251, "I have info I'll claim when I get to L-X" is incredibly scummy.

Withholding vote until read through is done.
Not sure what this means.

11. Awesome Pants

Yet
another
infrequent participant, but as far as I can tell, he's actually been AFK. And he was around enough to support a CB lynch, so he at least participated in that.

12. Superfly

Has been absent during the gun fiasco, as well as the CB hunt. Was dragged into the limelight by Primate earlier in the game, but has contributed little on his own in any really meaningful way. Not sure if he's trying to lay low or what.

13. Panzerjager

Too inactive for me to really have an opinion on. Hasn't done anything to really cause me to be suspicious on it's own.

14. dahill1

Seems pretty pro-town to me, was strongly pushing for a trustworthy source to check CB's house.

15. armlx

Same as above, and also seems to be acting in the interest of the town in the current debate over when the night should start, and how much lynching we should do. Though he comes off a little more suspicious for me in ways I cannot quite pin down yet. For one he seems to defend Nab/GW a lot.

16. Ghostwriter

Him and Nab seem mostly innocent due to the confirmed investigation, though like I said, they didn't have to do the actual night kill to have been a part of the plan. But in the whole CB thing, he seemed to remain pretty neutral. Also his continual connections with Nab makes me a little suspicious something might be up.

17. Cyberbob

Guess this doesn't matter anymore, though for the record, I think we got scum here.

18. NabakovNabakov

See GW. I see them in mostly the same way at this point. Except that he went behind the town's back on the CB thing, and sent his PM before saying anything in the thread. And him and crub reported it was locked. Though the crazy paranoid vig didn't lock his door?

I do not ignore the possibility him and crub lied about the door being locked.

19. Natirasha

His constant reffering to the old game got really old. Also, since only he knew of these things, he could have
easily
lied in order to shape our expectations in favor of faulty, pro-scum actions. Unfortunately he will remain active for several days (I'm sorry for your loss by the way Nat), so I don't think we'll see much more development about his role in this game for a bit.

20. Dasquian

Was for arming the entire town, I'm not sure what this is a sign of. On one hand, one would assume the mafia already have the guns they would use. On the other, lots of things can happen in a highly armed crowd. Beyond this, I get a weak, protown vibe from him, but nothing I'd bet my life on.

21. Crub

His apparent inability to understand how it matters who goes to CB's house seems very suspicious to me. His stance would lead to a higher chance of missinformation and a possible townie lynch, and he seemed perfectly okay with both of these points. Not only that, see my concerns with Nab in regard to actually going to CB's house.

22. Khelvaster

Quite possibly the worst lurker/afker in this game. He has not posted since last wednesday, on page 1. And it's not like he hasn't signed on since then... I have no idea what to say beyond this.

23. muffinhead

Has not posted since or defended against:
dahill1 wrote:
FoS: muffinhead

you seem to be just trying to find a reason to get on CB wagon. you don't seem to have read the thread because there is already a clear reason we're voting for him
Also early on said that we should bumrush and lynch as many people before N1 as possible. And has not said much else, definitely suspicious by my count.

24. sideney

Doesn't post much, but I don't really like this post:
sideney wrote:Let's land a safe vote.

Vote:DrippingGoofball
25. Singing Librarian

Tried to get a mass sharing of night actions, leading to leaving all those who should not reveal, and therefore revealing power roles. He feigned ignorance about this, but maybe he was just caught. He did however believe I would make a good candidate with someone else to investigate CB's house, which I think shows faith that he wanted real answers.

Whew, that was a long post, I tried to keep it short where I could. And with 24 pages, there is a lot to digest. But here's my conclusions.

Real, by definition, suspiciously scummy lurkers are Primate, Sensfan, skitzer, and Khelvaster.
Mod: Can we get a prod on these 4?

Honestly, I think the next lead is Primate. In fact,
Vote: Primate
. Lets see if we can turn a little pressure on this lurker.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by Surye »

Primate wrote:All the other stuff you're looking at is stuff that takes barely any time to actually do, so comparing it to a fairly sizable catchup is a little wrong, imho.
Not sure what you meant here..
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #130) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Surye »

Ah, fair enough I suppose. But the longer you wait, the longer it takes to catch up. ;P Hope you get a chance soon.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by Surye »

Panzerjager wrote:Alright, Surye..I believe I've been pretty active. And we should lynch cyber bob then start talking about the other less obvious scum of celeboki .
I only counted like 4 or 5 content posts, the only reason I said this.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:What about the quote though? If you're a vig, why would you imply your kill was a scum kill? It really looks to me like he was all for playing along with the "I have no idea who killed Sarcastro but I'm glad they did" line until he was forced to make the only claim he possibly could've made.
Honest question: Should a vig be claiming on page 1?

And what do you think he would gain from taking credit for the N0 kill, when he could have simply let it slide?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:Sure, I don't think he should be claiming straight away, or giving away any hints. But what he did say seemed to be an anti-claim, if he really was the vig. Actually pinning that death to the mafia if he knew he did it himself is a really contradictory thing to say.
I wouldn't take that as an anticlaim at all. If anything, it served to foreshadow a claim.
Dasquian wrote:OTOH it makes sense for him to NK Sacrastro as scum because he doesn't like him, gloat about it, then back-peddle and claim vig when guns are found in his house.
Though I do not dismiss this possibility.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Surye »

skitzer wrote:I thought I would like this sort of game when I first signed up. Now it's become somewhat confusing to me.
These are mutually exclusive? :P
skitzer wrote:I do not like how ABR took all of BM's gun. ABR, you could at least give them to people you trust, so that they may defend themselves.
He gave them to several people, me the mayor included.

Sounds like a re-read might be in order, but this game is moving very fast, it may be better suited for a smaller number of players. Not everyone is a post-fiend like me.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Surye »

Are armlx and ABR distancing eachother? I am begining to think ABR is brash by nature, but armlx I am no so sure about. He can't feel honestly threatened yet, not to the level he's defending.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Surye »

I don't feel anyone can be trusted with guns. But that doesn't mean they are scum, it just means I don't know if they are. Other then possessing guns, what makes him feel like a threat?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Surye »

Well, I agree he seems to be more or less town, so lets move our focus to scumhunting again.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Surye »

Waiting on what comes of this, but the discrepancies in weapons is pretty big.
Natirasha wrote:2. Do you know which players are the cops? While I do not want you to out them, this may be important later on(claims and such). In addition to this, do you know how many cops there are?
As I've stated, yes, I know all the cops.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Surye »

Primate wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:I can prove what Primate has to say, and i second that BM needs to go first.
Yeah, when I specifically said that I would come out with this type of thing, this was what I was asking you not to do.
Yea, I grimaced a bit when Panzer posted, but I don't think that will help BM craft any lies.

Now... we wait. Doot doot.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:I'm starting to think BM is avoiding this game....
Yea... I can't help but notice him posting elsewhere. Why is he lurking? :roll:
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Surye »

Unvote, Vote: Battle Mage
I am not liking this lurking when all this negative information piles up behind him.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #142) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Surye »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
vote: Battle Mage
Is it a wagon now?
I hope so, this lack of a BM response is getting ridiculous.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #143) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Surye »

Battle Mage wrote:actually, thinking about it, me dying isnt so bad, seeing as im basically vanilla now without my hoarde of guns. Thanks alot guys. -.-
and with retrospect, i'll only request replacement if i dont get lynched today. Would be kinda cruel to allow someone to join only to die immediately...

BM
Mind doing one more thing before you give up? Answer Primate's request about details last night?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #144) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Surye »

SensFan wrote:Surye:
Battle Mage wrote:i'll only request replacement if i dont get lynched today.
And? :?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #145) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Surye »

SensFan wrote:
Surye wrote:Mind doing one more thing before you give up? Answer Primate's request about details last night?
Seeing as he isn't giving up just yet, it seems that he will have time to answer any questions directed at him.
Like.... Primate's? The one question we're all waiting on? :roll:
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #146) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Surye »

Ah, well, I don't think that's a given. He could easily ignore the most important question as he has done now, and then let a replacement come in, or, if he continues to evade us, he may get lynched. Both cases we don't get the info we seek (though I suppose the replace could answer...)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #147) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Surye »

Primate wrote:PS: I think anyone voting for BM is an idiot because I don't think him scum at all.
Most of us were voting for his apparent lurking, not because of your semi-claim.

Given the current information, I don't know what to think.
Unvote
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #148) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Surye, I request a warrant to assess the condition of Primate's household immediately.
:roll: Here we go again...
We don't we all just go with Primate, if he'll let us, I doubt it will be that subtle, that so many of us could disturb proof.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Surye »

Vote: Battle Mage
Sup SK.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Surye »

Wait wait wait wait. So we got Primate's alignment? Why not Cyberbob's?

I'm really confused with this point, did we NOT lynch him? Should I gut him so we can get on with it?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Surye »

I think he's at L+2 :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Surye »

Okay, so I'm guessing votes reset now?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Surye, what do you think of dahill ?
I'm not sure, I have this gut feeling there's a connection of some kind between him and armlx, and I don't trust it. They seem to back each other a lot.

I haven't seen anything to anti-town though, and he seemed to be for a "proper" investigation of CB's house, which could just mean he knew we'd find nothing....

He also seemed pretty anti-BM, but since I think he's SK, I don't think that's any kind of tell.

Honestly, I get a much bigger scum vibe off armlx, but until I get home tonight I can't justify it by doing another re-read.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:EBWOP: Sorry Surye i thought you didn't know what that meant :oops:
i think he actually
is
at L+2
dahill1 also clearly underestimates me :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Surye »

Hmmm.. not 100% what to make of this twilight scum claim. Oh well, it's not of much consequence either way at this point, though, if BM is telling the truth, then we have 2 very likely clean cops, which is awesome.

There seems to be a small group forming against Celebloki, who I don't really get a strong tell either way. If he is scum, I have a feeling about ABR as a scum buddy, but since I get a town feel from ABR, I don't think Celeb is likely scum.

Those that are setting him up for the next lynch, what are your points against him?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Surye »

ABR, Thoughts on Celebloki?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:41 am

Post by Surye »

Not connected perse, just your total ignoring of him when everyone was on an anti-celebloki thread.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Surye »

We've lost 3 already today, 1 of them confirmed town. Do we really want to lynch anymore before N1...?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:Theres

1) Continuing to attack SF for lurking when the kind of lurking he was doing was clearly and had been stated to be non-intentional lurking, which is merely bad play not scummy.
I asked what made him scummy :?
armlx wrote:2) Wanting to go with to investigate Cyber's house when you are in no way confirmed (As opposed to fairly expendable in case of traps and sorta in a way confirmed).
But this isn't a real tell, a townie would want to trust it, and when he said this, the idea of traps had not been brought up.
armlx wrote:3) Wanting to just end the day.
I was the one who brought this up first I think, but since I'm pretty much confirmed town, you jumped on him for saying the same thing as me and called it a scum tell?
armlx wrote:A) Including an SK on your list of possible killing groups when there were only 2 kills and mod stated 2 mafia N1, though this is minor as SK is common enough to possibly assume in large themes.
Listing out possibilities (and given that BM may well have been one) is hardly a scum tell, it's not like he was persuading to hunt an SK.
armlx wrote:B) The OMG DONT CHECK MY HOUSE joke.
Yea, jokes are dangerous in mafia. :P
armlx wrote:Thats pretty much the whole thing. I wouldn't put you past a 65-70 on the vollkan scale, but thats scummy enough for now.
I don't see anything more then air at this point, and you put him at over half likely to be scum?

FoS: armlx
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Surye »

Bravo ABR, I say we send that post to Hollywood.

And I am perfectly okay with:
Vote: End Day
for reasons I have stated many times.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Surye »

Oh, and all I ask of the cops is that you don't submit your night action until you hear from me, I'm not saying you have to listen to me, but I'd like to talk to each of you before you act, and I can contact you privatly at night. Thanks.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Surye »

Because we have killed 2 people who have not been alignment revealed, and any more without the information from these two would be dangerous, and we have cops who can be put to work investigating?

Unless you'd like me to go with my alternate which is starting a vote on you.

In respose to:
1) I see, well, again, if I was making a similar play, but then changing my mind when I realized he was AFK in actuallity, as he did, does that make me scum?

2) No, we originally didn't want a ton of people there disturbing the scene, so we decided early on to send as few people as possible. and he DID say as long as a someone confirmed went, he would be convinced, and if not, then he needed to go and see for himself to be convinced. Pretty much the group's consensus anyways.

3) Same as above, if it's such a scum tell, what am I? I know you WOULD be attacking me if I wasn't mayor, but since an obvious town made that suggestion and reasoned for the end of the day first, why does that make it scum to agree?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:Also, if you do it, please use a hand gun so that you don't reveal the extent of your weaponry.
The hell is this supposed to mean?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Done.
You didn't...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:
Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:Also, if you do it, please use a hand gun so that you don't reveal the extent of your weaponry.
A basic hand gun has far less application then, say, a sniper rifle or shot gun could at night. While one mafia would probably know what weapons he had from BM, the other would not yet know if ABR had the capacity to cool things.

Basically, play more Halo.
Heh, I see. I was looking into it too much. Also, Halo sucks. :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #166) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:
Surye wrote:
A basic hand gun has far less application then, say, a sniper rifle or shot gun could at night. While one mafia would probably know what weapons he had from BM, the other would not yet know if ABR had the capacity to cool things.

Basically, play more Halo.
Heh, I see. I was looking into it too much. Also, Halo sucks. :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #167) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Surye »

We have so many inactive players, I have a feeling that scum is flying under all our radars...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #168) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:We've seriously had enough deaths for one day..sigh
I'm tending to agree, especially given how accurate our cops have been. It's just I'd rather leave the option open to discuss and lynch if someone really dumb happens then just go straight to night.
I would have been more inclined to agree before BM shanked a towine :shock:
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:And heh, this reminds me, we might as well vig everyone close to lynch to immediately get their alignment info.
That's what I've been saying!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Surye »

Hjallti wrote:
But do you really think you're helping the town by taking up a one man, one vote, one bullet stance? I don't.
I think Albert and Surye meant something other. We could just agree that if someone makes the hammer vote rather than use
vote: Dripping
he should use something like
vig: Dripping
after which Surye (rather than town) vigs (rather than lynches) this player. We still need a majority to do this and we avoid to wait for the alignment. Although it is awkward (it is stretching the rules in our favour, so to say), it might work, provided that the mod agrees that this is a tolerable method. (I mean I am agreeing on this as long as the mod not says we shouldn't do this).

If I am wrong Albert or Surye please let me know.
This is exactly right, they would be dead anyways either way, and town just gets more information faster. Only scum would not like this plan :P (And maybe kscope :P)
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Surye »

By armlx's logic, we're all scum or idiots. Woo!
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by Surye »

You know what,
Unvote
GW has a good point.

We need lurkers and such to post something of substance STAT.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #173) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by Surye »

No, they have not. They just have been screaming "discuss!", but the number of non-posters is the real issue.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Surye »

Screw it, we'll deal with the lurkers tomorrow, with more information, this is not going to go anywhere.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Surye »

skitzer wrote:Do you not understand that I have hid the key OUTSIDE the room?
Skitzer, this is crazy talk. When night falls, you will unlock the door, go behind it, and lock it again, no?

So why not just go in at nightfall, and lock it while in?

How does your actions increase your night security at all? What does a hidden key do for you? You left the group and came back with the biggest load of bullshit I've heard yet quite frankly.

HoS: Skitzer
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:What's the vote-count on ending the day? I still don't think it's a great idea on principle but Nab raises a fair point that if we don't have any goals (ie, plans to lynch) for the end of the day, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy and nothing will get done.

Re: skitzer's trip. Yeah, the logic is broken, and skitzer has admitted it too. Fact is though that either skitzer is telling the truth, or he's not and isn't going to back up on his story. Is it worth a bunch of people taking a quick trip to his house to verify that the bedroom door is, at least, locked?
Either he's an idiot, or he's up to something, I don't need to check his house to know that. (No offense skitzer ;P) I'm not even thinking about lynching him over it, especially not today, but this needs to remain in peoples minds as this is the most substantial play he's made in the whole game, and it's full of holes. Him admiting it does not absolve him, just that he got caught.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:What's the vote-count on ending the day? I still don't think it's a great idea on principle but Nab raises a fair point that if we don't have any goals (ie, plans to lynch) for the end of the day, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy and nothing will get done.

Re: skitzer's trip. Yeah, the logic is broken, and skitzer has admitted it too. Fact is though that either skitzer is telling the truth, or he's not and isn't going to back up on his story. Is it worth a bunch of people taking a quick trip to his house to verify that the bedroom door is, at least, locked?
Either he's an idiot, or he's up to something, I don't need to check his house to know that. (No offense skitzer ;P) I'm not even thinking about lynching him over it, especially not today, but this needs to remain in peoples minds as this is the most substantial play he's made in the whole game, and it's full of holes. Him admiting it does not absolve him, just that he got caught.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Surye »

Ack, my browser freaked out, sorry for the double post.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:Well, if he got caught lying and was off doing something completely different, there's a very good chance a search of his house will prove it when his bedroom door is unlocked, no? It seems stupid to go down this line of accusation and do nothing to resolve it.

I volunteer to go to skitzer's house and see if his bedroom door is locked with two other people - ideally Surye and someone of Surye's choosing.
Who said I plan to do nothing? Remember what a disaster CB's house was? I wanted to avoid that, thanks.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:So you all believe his door is locked... just that he might have done so for sinister reasons?
No, that he may have done something
in addition
to locking his door, and the door is a red herring.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:54 am

Post by Surye »

Apperently I wasn't voted? Oh well, here it is just in case.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #182) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Surye »

OMG DAY EEEEEEEEND
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:05 am

Post by Surye »

Okay, I knew I could trust dahill as town, as he gave me a good read on BM's house, that lead to a scum lynch, and I asked him to defend me last night, which it looks like he indeed did do, though I hate losing a cop.

The cop that reported CB's house as aggressive has reported that Celebloki's house is evident of an innocent nature. I consider that a confirmed cop, and a valid report.

The cop that reported NabNab and GW being together reported last night that armlx is also probably innocent. The validity of the first report doesn't suggest that he is not corrupt however, so I take this new report with a grain of salt.

There were reports missing, I hope that it is not due to not submitting them to kscope, because those are SO valueble to town.

Anyways, on to day two with this info...
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Surye »

I can confirm you are a cop. I cannot, as I said, be sure of your level of corruptness. :P
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #185) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 am

Post by Surye »

ABR pulled a BM?

Vote: ABR

What the hell man, that was totally not cool, you should have presented your case, and let the town get a majority, and NOT dayvig him. Your play was completely against the interest of the town, and you have killed a cop. Especially since he said the mod's pm said "You have reason to suspect ABR", you are done, scum.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #186) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I have reason to believe that Khelvastar is corrupt, and his partner is also a scumbag.
This is the post where you went wrong, you should have given that reason.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #187) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Surye »

Hjallti wrote:
mod:
I want to know if you find my motion legal.

Ghostwriter: It is no fun to ask a question and reveal the answer so fast... I also found it!

Natirasha, Why did you visit armlx last night?

Surye, If I would do an investigation and send it in, would you see that I am not a cop?

(I am smart enough to ask this question this way regardless if I am cop, I leave it to Surye if he should add 'Supposed that I am not a cop')
I know ahead of time who are cops, and I know who the reports come from.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #188) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Surye »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]You can sure try it.[/quote]

This scares me. :shock:
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #189) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You have referenced corrupt cops a LOT. You kept saying corrupt cop here, corrupt cop there. I thought I nailed your corrupt cop.

I can't just make a case, wait until Khelv gets bandwagonned, and decides to shoot you or another cop...
1) If everyone hadn't been freaking role claiming out of no where, we wouldn't have that problem as he would not know all the cops, and if you hadn't forced me to claim, that wouldn't be an issue. But both things happened, so this is a moot point I suppose, but

2) Could not any scum dayvig? Why is a corrup cop specifically suspect? BM had no guns, and look what he did to Primate. This reasoning is completely flawed. You dayvigged for no reason.

You've played a good game up till now, but now your ABR-scum is unraveling, too bad it took a cop dying to get there.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #190) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Surye wrote:Especially since he said the mod's pm said "You have reason to suspect ABR", you are done, scum.
This is the exact quote...
Khelvaster wrote:I think ABR is a threat to the town, although I am not *positive.*
Khelvaster wrote:For starters, I think ABR needs to tell me why, after our brief conversation, I would think he was a threat to the town. The mod didn't give me any details.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #191) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Surye »

Meaning that the mod would have said something to the effect "after your brief conversation with ABR, you would think he was a threat to the town", lacking any details.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #192) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think that, with only 1 unknown cop left, Surye no longer needs cop protection from now on.
Not agreeing, or disagreeing, but you know how many cops there are/were?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #193) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Surye »

Clever way to try to find the number of cops, but I never said how many there were, and I specifically said just that "some" did not turn in reports.

Stop scum-claiming :(
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #194) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Surye »

Singing Librarian wrote:I don't think the daykilling solution to lack of role reveals is a great idea, to be honest.

And I think the guns are safest with Surye for now - I don't think Khelv's partner should reveal him/herself.
Why, and why? Also, I agree that only I should have guns, and I cannot give them to my trusted cops, as that would give them away.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #195) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:
Singing Librarian wrote:
I don't think the daykilling solution to lack of role reveals is a great idea, to be honest.
Yeah I agree now, Kaleidoscope has made it clear imo that he won't fully reveal to us on dayvigs.
No? We got an alignment AND a role on Khelv, no?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #196) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Surye »

L-1 ABR, any last words?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #197) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:I thought I was L-2, 9 to lynch right?
16 alive, I thought 8 to lynch?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #198) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:Kaleid said 9 in his day 2 post
Khelv died, though I guess I don't know how dayvigs affect the to-lynch.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #199) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:17 am

Post by Surye »

Okay, you're right, he's L-3 now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”