Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Musher333 »

Since i believe in revenge
vote Lord_hur,
2 votes is nothing with this many people.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Musher333 »

Theres such thing as a resurrect role?

This game was a bad pick for us newbs ey lord.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Musher333 »

And @lord_hur who was it you wanted to be in a game with? As that is what you said in the queue thread, im nosey deal with it.:d
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Musher333 »

Wow this game moves quite fastly doesnt it? And @Lord_hur about wanting to be with stoofer its a good point, better people help make you better. (supposedly)
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
lord_hur wrote:Please tell me what gives you the *exclusive* right to questioning people ?
Nothing at all. Anyone can question anyone, as far as I am concerned. I'll answer any questions you have.

I don't understand where you got the idea that I claimed the *exclusive* right to question people.
lord_hur wrote:Okay, I think the reason Mr Stoofer thinks I know more than him about the setup if that there is extra info in undo's introductory post in the queue thread, including the reference to 10 plagues. So I was thinking maybe he didn't read it.
I read the opening post. But I saw no warrant for a resurrection role, or a poisoner. Nor for your assumption that we are going to have a different plague every night.
I agree with you there, surely we are not garunteed 10 nights? most games i have been in last 3.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:
lord_hur wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:I'm not sure I like how quickly Lord_Hur backtracked on his initial statements.
And I'm not sure I like how you call "statements" what was obviously wild guesses, especially after I took all that time to clarify it.
Sorry about this, I was unnecessarily aggressive :( This whole discussion is slowly getting on my nerves...
I don't quite understand what this whole argument is about, the thing that was brought up has been dropped so why not just leave it at that.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 am

Post by Musher333 »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:I FoSed pyrodwarf for it page one.
Oh and that gives me another great idea
FoS and HoS:Musher333 & Singing Librarian
for trying to hush discussion.
One minute you are telling people to stop saying things where scum could benifit from it then you have a go at me for trying to do the same.
Unvote, Vote thevampireofdusseldorf
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:20 am

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:
lord_hur wrote:
PyroDwarf wrote:That discussion seems to be winding down with the agreement that we need more info first.
We need more info ? On what then, if we must keep roles secret ?
If I'm reading it right (and this is my position by the way) he is saying that we shouldn't bother speculating on tidbits in the opening posts until we actually have some information about those tidbits.

I really don't like this post. When I read it, it made PyroDwarf look really scummy, but when I looked at his actual post I got absolutely no scum-vibes.
Look really scummy ? What the hell makes you say that ? I was just saying I don't understand what he means... Where did you see even one hint of accusation or allusion to scummyness?
He isn't accusing you he is accusing PyroDwarf so i would be careful, your remark could be counted as scummish.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:
Musher333 wrote:He isn't accusing you he is accusing PyroDwarf so i would be careful, your remark could be counted as scummish.
No, re-read it. He's accusing me of making PyroDwarf look scummy, but that PyroDwarf's actual post wasn't scummy.

I know it's not logical, but that's what he said.
Ah, now i see what you mean, you're right it isn't logical
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Re: Guardian's post 92: I agree that hasdgfas has been rather light on the contributions, even though he has a number of posts; but if this is an accusation of "lurking in plain sight" then I think 4 posts is too small a sample.

However, more significantly, this post will look
very interesting indeed
if thevampireofdussledorf comes up as Scum...
I agree with this, to me Tvod seems alot like scum giving accusations and FoS'ing for no apparent reason other than posting, to me hasdfas doesnt seem to scummy but if more of his posts are this mysterious and un-helpful then i would consider an FoS.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
That's because Scum are super keen to appear helpful, while Power-Roles tend to want to stay hidden.
I normally find that both want to appear hidden though sometimes scum are over active.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:
thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:I am just hard to understand?
Hell YES. Be more concise and to the point please. Think about every sentence, and don't be afraid to re-read and suppress and unnecessary word.
To add to this i will tell you something i was told in my last game, Preview is your friend.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Musher333 »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:That I believe is a Mod Tell to have more information than anyone else.

Someone appearing to have more information than you is the same as someone appearing to be in the informed minority which is the same as someone appearing scummy.
Why was it a new point that lord_hur was scummy?
What is of more pointitude is what makes him appear to have more information, appear to be in the informed minority; appear to be scummy?

Thus because lord_hur was speculating about the role set up you thought him to have more information.
Not you thought him to have more information that is why I find him scummy.
To me you are digging yourself a deeper hole, sometimes when people are asking you questions you side-step them then post how you think this person is scummy.

@VoD will you answer stoofers question properly or will you continue to give non substantial answers?

@everyone else- are you not starting to think that VoD just doesnt want to answer for some reason we so far dont know of?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Musher333 »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:Ok I will drop my tow points from further discussion about Mr Stoofer as people find it hard to understand them when I try and explain things.

I dont think Mr Stoofer made any constructive helpful new point in post 30.
I have tried to explain why: If you dont understand too bad.

I belive Mr Stoofers reaction to my comment "if it is merited is" shows some scumminess.
This makes more sense, if you make things short and sweet instead or really long it is often easier to understand, now i understand where you are coming from better i think it is time to
Unvote
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Guardian wrote:Stoofer, I don't insist.

unvote; vote: Mr Stoofer

I actually agree with the overburdening. lord_hur seems honest to me. I'm also really not buying tvod suspicion atm, and no one likes my thoughts on cow.. :P
Guardian , are you voting for me for agreeing with you on SlySly, or for "overburdening" (bearing in mind I accepted I was wrong about lord_hur ages and ages ago?)
I dont follow, what is it that you dont insist on?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Musher333 »

hasdgfas wrote:
lord_hur wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
lord_hur wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:The why not a vote?
Bacause he's not stupid
Thanks, I think :P
Any reason to give for your lurking ?
I don't like showing up to not move the game forward at all. I couldn't think of anything useful to say in those 3 days that wouldn't be me just posting to post.
I am often like this aswell, if i don't post this is probably why.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Well, I just wanted to make sure you knew, and that you weren't voting for me under a misapprehension. (Although to be honest I'd rather you weren't voting for me at all.)

@SlySly: you have understood my post about tvod correctly. But it is not anti-Town to want to kill a player who is hurting the town regardless of their alignment. Click here for a thread where lots of people express the view that killing players who are hurting the Town is a good idea regardless of their alignment. See posts 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 12, 15, 20, 21 -- all of which agree with me that sometime you have to have a lynch of the player that is not helping the Town. See especially 20 and 21, made by me before I got my role PM in this game.
I don't see where tVoD has actually hurt town that much, i know at the start he was throwing FoS's around like there was no tomorrow but to me that isn't a reason to lynch town. Lynching town because they have a bad start is a realy scummish response.
Vote Mr Stoofer
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote: That is a strong scum tell, because whenever scum FoS/vote someone, they know that the person they are voting is not scum.)
So how does this differ if you are the scum? Like you said scum voting for people know that the person they vote for isn't scum. Unless you are scum you don't know who the scum are so your reasoning could apply to any vote that is being cast at the moment.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:10 am

Post by Musher333 »

I know this is going to sound odd but is this argument primarily by VoD ans Stoofer going to get anywhere or will they just continuously question the same things and reply the same things to each other?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:I really hate SlySly's post 235 - it just screams scum at me (except I agree that Guardian's case against hasdgfas was weak). I'd be on for a SlySly lynch if none of the other bandwagons are going anywhere.

NOTE: I will be away from now until Monday 14th April
Hang on, what about this post makes you feel he is scum? A quotation of where about in the post might help.
To me this post is clearly well written and shows out Guardian's (to me) clear scum tell then if you are saying it seems scummish to you is that because he FoS's someone as scum who quite clearly deserves it?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:OK, here goes:
SlySly wrote:
Guardian wrote: I'm playing by sense of smell at this point.
To me, this sounds like another way of saying, "I don't have a good reason so I am going to take a shot in the dark."
It's day 1. What else do have to go on but hunches and such-like? What Guardian said is perfectly reasonable. It applies to me too.
SlySly wrote:
Guardian wrote: I feel like this is going to come back and bite me in the but later, and people are gonna be like "well if you were really town why weren't you trying so hard to be really townie and good and stuff?" and I don't have a good answer for that.
It seems to me that you are saying that you know you don't have a good reason for your action and you have the sense that your action is going to draw a negative response from the town.

Well, imo, if you are going to do something that will cast you in a negative light to the town, you better have a good reason and be able to answer when called on for it. If you don't do the reasonless act of negativity in the first place, the town would not have been forced to confront you for it.
Again, a perfectly reasonable thing for Guardian to say; I don't even understand what SlySly's complaint is about it.
SlySly wrote:
Guardian wrote: Nevertheless,

unvote; vote: hasdgfas

I just have a strong intuition he's scum, I still like my case I proposed (and if you don't you can just eat it), and I don't particularly want to lynch my previous top suspects.
You have posted more than 20 times since you last mentioned, hasdgfas. Are you talking about the extremely flimsy case you presented in post 92?

That case basically said hasdgfas was scum because he used pronouns in the random stage and answered a question that was addressed for someone else and that he supposedly lead tVoD.

Well, the first 2 parts of your 'case' are a joke, at best. The 3rd part of your 'case' is an opinion that I don't share. I don't see how hasdgfas was leading at tVoD at all. Maybe I missed a post, though I doubt it. If you are not pro-town enough to quote it, you could be pro-town enough to point out the exact post number you are referring to, when making claims about others questionable play, so it is easy for the town to understand what you are talking about.

You have popped in and placed a vote on a person that I believe to have contributed many pro-town posts throughout the game, using a very old case against him, that you have not mentioned in a long time, while knowing that you are going to be V\LA for some time.
I don't have a problem with the above; although it misses the point that Guardian thinks hasdgfas is scum on instinct. SlySly's argument
rather approaches the matter as though Guardian is putting forward cast-iron evidence, when he has said the opposite.
SlySly wrote:
This to me is a VERY scummy action. You had almost cleared yourself of any suspicion in my mind and then you go and pull this. Mr. Stoofer's consistent scumminess is the only thing keeping my vote off of you.

FoS:Guardian
I think this is way over the top. "VERY scummy action"!?! "you go and pull this"?!? I just don't see what is so scummy about what Guardian has said.
Trying to save Guardian much? I can't remember who it was that gave hasfardas (sorry i couldnt remember your name) a hard time for doing this in the first few pages but you have just done the exact same which adding to the case in my last post brings about quite a scummy feel about you.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Musher333 »

Singing Librarian wrote: Musher333 is beginning to worry me a bit. I don't see Guardian's admission that he's playing by sense of smell to be a big scum tell, and I feel it's at least honest - do we really have that much more to go on than instinct and feelings at this point? Also, I don't see Mr Stoofer as trying to save Guardian. In fact, I don't get the Stoofer bandwagon, which Musher has joined quite wholeheartedly, at all.
Where did i say sense of smell is a scum tell? i can't remember saying that, what i was saying is that stoofer seems to be defending guardian alot.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Musher333 »

Sorry i have not posted for a bit, i am not feeling to well at the moment (bad cold and headache) which has caused me to get little sleep the last few days and i may not post till Tuesday (it depends on if i feel ok tomorrow, if i do i will post then. I have posted this in both my games just to let you know why i havn't responded.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Musher333 »

Guardian wrote:Let me be precise:

In an ideal world, all questions would be very clear, and met with equally clear answers. In the real world, people miss questions.

Granted, consistently missing questions can be indicative of ulterior motives, but on a case by case basis, missing a question the first time it is asked, especially in a larger post, is nothing to fuss about, and is solved by repeating the question.

If your question is missed once or twice, the onus is still on you to repeat it and get it answered.

Speaking of which, I'll get to answering the pending question for me from lord_hur soon; I keep getting distracted by other things and procrastinating it :P.
Yes but if someone asks you to answer there question they have previously stated you would normally go to find there question rather than they have to re ask it when they have already done there part in the current discussion, sure one ask might be missed but if they ask you 3 times to answer there question you should click on.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:23 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Guardian wrote:In addition, I think Stoofer thinks I'm something I'm not, because I'm silly.
WTF?!?!?

You had better tell me what you are not, because if this means what I think it means, then you are dead meat.
By this do you mean that you don't want him to admit to being scum?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Musher333 »

If we let him through how do we know he isnt scum and the cop shouldnt investigate him, sounds like an i am scum don't investigate me post.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:02 pm

Post by Musher333 »

I am not sure if i have a vote going on someone, if i do it didn't show up on the last vote count but i can't remember unvoting, so
Unvote
maybe a guardian vote will come, i will wait and see how any votes away he is, stoofer still seems scummy to me.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Musher333 »

Now i think about it i agree at the moment a Guardian lynch is our best bet, lets wait and see how many votes he has and see his reply :d.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Musher333 »

He is at L-1 according to my count there.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:04 am

Post by Musher333 »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:
Guardian wrote:I realize it seems very tempting and good to lynch me right now, but that won't result in dead scum.
I think Guardian wants to be lynched, hence my comments lynch bait. Since then Guardian has done wonders to try and get himself lynched. I also suggested that he could be some sort of Jesus Jester role. I believe he thought I was catching on to him and has tried to finishes his life off before anyone else could cotton on.

Please dont Lynch Guardian today we have plenty of other decent suspects and I am very happy he is a Jester.
I am new to non basic games so could you explain what a jester is?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Stoofer is starting to look scummy to me, you were buddying with Guardian for most of day one then when he claims miller you say we have to lynch him.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by Musher333 »

So, do we ever find out who we have lynched or could we have a lylo soon without realising it?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Musher333 »

I think that Guardians post about suspecting stoofer could have been something we should have looked at, he seemed to push close to Guardian for the duration of day 1 until Guardian decided to claim, im not sure if this is how he scum hunts or how he plays but that style is new to me and because of it looks scummy.

Note- I won't be on until Sunday earliest probably Monday
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Musher333 »

Sorry, i havn't posted in a while, to me if Guardian is scum then finding his partner is going to be hard as noone (apart from stoofer) seemed to be close to him.
I think if guardian was scum then when he claimed and stoofer said you better not be doing what i think your doing, he could have been saying do not claim scum.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #34) » Thu May 01, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Musher333 »

Ofcourse i wanted to give Guardian a chance to talk, talk is good for town, because of the way this game is we don't seem to know if he was scum or town so if he was town then your 'wanted to let him talk' is a bit stupid, of course people have a right to talk and say how they feel about things.

What i meant by defending was you seemed to be close to him quite a lot but then when he claimed miller you were pushing for a lynch, if you believed he was scum why were you so close to him.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #35) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:What i meant by defending was you seemed to be close to him quite a lot but then when he claimed miller you were pushing for a lynch, if you believed he was scum why were you so close to him.
No No No. You criticised me for defending Guardian in Post 241, long before he claimed Miller.

[PS: It wasn't his claim of Miller that made me push for his lynch. It was the fact that he pretended to be a Cop when he wasn't.]
Ah my bad, i thought you were pushing for his lynch because of his miller, and what i meant was you seemed to be helping each other out in the arguments quite a lot, i'm not quite sure who started buddying who though, it might have been that he had started it but i didn't think so.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #36) » Fri May 02, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:What i meant by defending was you seemed to be close to him quite a lot but then when he claimed miller you were pushing for a lynch, if you believed he was scum why were you so close to him.
No No No. You criticised me for defending Guardian in Post 241, long before he claimed Miller.

[PS: It wasn't his claim of Miller that made me push for his lynch. It was the fact that he pretended to be a Cop when he wasn't.]
Ah my bad, i thought you were pushing for his lynch because of his miller, and what i meant was you seemed to be helping each other out in the arguments quite a lot, i'm not quite sure who started buddying who though, it might have been that he had started it but i didn't think so.
You did not answer my question, which was:
I particularly want to see [Musher333] explain why I was scummy for defending Guardian early in the day, and yet he never ever voted Guardian (or even gave him a "FOS").
I was pretty sure i had explained it, it might not make sense but meh, i have exams in 4 days, nothing i say is likely to make sense, i just found it odd that you and guardian seemed to interact around each other more than seperately and the reason i never gave him a vote was i wasn't hundred percent sure he was scum, i admit i should have placed an FoS though.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #37) » Sun May 04, 2008 12:44 am

Post by Musher333 »

Is any1 gonna talk in this game?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #38) » Thu May 08, 2008 3:28 am

Post by Musher333 »

HackerHuck wrote:Good point Mr Stoofer and one that I did not pick up on. In reviewing his posts, I also note how he was not pushing for a Guardian lynch and was pretty persistent in his attempts to tie Mr Stoofer to Guardian. All of that would point to scum behaviour is Musher didn't know about the no-reveal and Guardian is scum.

Bravo, but I'm very nervous that I'm being sent down the false path. You seemed to lay that out for me quite nicely without making it too obvious. :?
What do you mean by to point to scum behaviour is musher, that doesn't make gramatical sense.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #39) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Musher333 »

Well Stoofer, i don't think it is to good of an idea to rush things, i would rather see what comes of the next week and then i will try and find the small tells.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #40) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Musher333 »

Stoofer, you say the only people who are playing to hunt scum are those who have said i look scummy, i am not the only one who people can vote for you know, Stoofer is looking really scummy right now, not sure if i already am voting for him but if not then
Vote: Stoofer
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #41) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Musher333 »

hasdgfas wrote:
Musher333 wrote:Stoofer, you say the only people who are playing to hunt scum are those who have said i look scummy, i am not the only one who people can vote for you know, Stoofer is looking really scummy right now, not sure if i already am voting for him but if not then
Vote: Stoofer
Do you mind explaining why Stoofer is looking scummy?, because this looks like a scum lashing out at someone who has caught them.
I thought i had already explanied myself in ast posts, if it turns out i have not i will repost my thoughts.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #42) » Fri May 16, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Nice to see Musher-scum imploding. More votes please!!
How am i imploding?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #43) » Fri May 16, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Post 485 is clearly the post of Scum flailing around.
Or it could be someone who naturally finds it hard to argue, look at my 2 completed games, in the first one i had trouble arguing, didn't turn out scum.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #44) » Fri May 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Post by Musher333 »

HackerHuck wrote:I'm not sure if Stoofer is acting that way to try and get the game moving, but I'm getting an uneasy feeling about him now. I still believe that Musher is a good choice for a lynch, but I'm keeping a close eye on Mr Stoofer now.
I would ask everyone to do that, if i get lynched i get lynched but remember if/when i do and i come up town who was pushing for my lynch.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #45) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:You may be right.

Musher333, can you explain - as precisely as possible - (I can't stress this enough, and please, more than one sentence) why you are thinking that Mr Stoofer seems "really scummy" ?
Its mainly because ( i know i have said this before and he has probably gave reasoning but i can't remember) that either he or guardian was staying close to the other and then as soon as the chances of guardian breadcrumming cop goes and he claims miller, BANG! Stoofer pushes hard for his lynch (Very much like he is for mine atm).
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Post by Musher333 »

HackerHuck wrote:Without knowing Guardian's alignment, that's not much of a case. Guardian claiming Miller caused more than just Stoofer to go after him.
I agree but most of the scum lynches (by this i mean lynching scum, now you can't twist my words) start at small finds and things which aren't certain but then as the pressure builds you find your scum.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #47) » Mon May 19, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:

Musher333, can you explain - as precisely as possible - (I can't stress this enough, and please, more than one sentence) why you are thinking that Mr Stoofer seems "really scummy" ?
Its mainly because ( i know i have said this before and he has probably gave reasoning but i can't remember) that either he or guardian was staying close to the other and then as soon as the chances of guardian breadcrumming cop goes and he claims miller, BANG! Stoofer pushes hard for his lynch (Very much like he is for mine atm).
Musher333: As you know, I thought Guardian was a Cop until he admitted that he wasn't. So in fact, my plan was:
  • I thought Guardian was a Cop --> I followed his votes and defended him.
  • Guardian admitted he was trying to deceive people into thinking he was a Cop --> I tried to get him lynched because that is the behaviour of Scum.
Please explain why that is not a valid explanation for my interactions with Guardian.

@SeraphicMirth: TVOD is unlikely to be Scum, because of his interactions with Guardian-scum on day 1. And yes, I am prepared to assume that Guardian was Scum because only Scum pretend to be Cops when they are not.
Well i never thought of it like that, i understand the reasoning behind this style of play (much better than the style or lack of it that i use), i don't know why but although that should have seemed obvious it didnt look like that to me,
Unvote
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #48) » Tue May 20, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:Stoofer, you're totally discounting the possibility of Guardian as miller or are you just thinking it quite unlikely?
Well, it is possible that he was a Miller, but highly highly unlikely. I don't think that pro-Town Guardian would be so stupid as to pretend to be a Cop with a guilty result on a randomly chosen player. The overwhelming probability is that he was Scum and so I am proceeding on that basis.

Plus Musher's slip seems to confirm that he was Scum.
If the need comes i will claim, till then i will try to defend.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #49) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Musher333 »

HackerHuck wrote:Translation to Lord_hur's defence: "I can't be scum because scum wouldn't be posting as much as I do"

I've seen it happen many times where scum carry a passive game and move it in the direction they want to go. It's a crap excuse, but I don't think you're experienced enough to take advantage of the town that way. I could however, see Mr Stoofer doing that.

springlullaby's post seems to come out of nowhere and she's giving lord_hur the full court press. It seems a bit contrived to me.
As to add to your 'i cant be scum' part of Lords post he spoke about the same amount in the last game we were in together, and there he was scum, he got by seeming not anti town but at the same time didn't do anything to make himself seem pro-town.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #50) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:38 am

Post by Musher333 »

As to Sephic's post i can't remember him saying something as down to the point as that, before this (as i have posted) it seemed like he was buddying with Guardian thinking he was cop but then found out he wasnt, i dont see the point in asking what somebody thought it meant when i replied saying i though this and this, before you asked....
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #51) » Fri May 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by Musher333 »

HackerHuck wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Hackerhuck, I can see what you are getting at but I'd prefer you criticize the content of my case and that you make clear your opinion on lord_hur.
What's phony in my case apart from the aggressiveness - which I can assure you is genuine?
The implication of my post is that you are scum bussing your scumbuddy lord_hur. I believe you are faking anger/emotion at him being scummy. I'm not disagreeing with what you said, rather how you said it.

I could move this along with a
vote: Lord_hur
Ive got to agree with this, there seems to be just a lil over acting going on there.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #52) » Sat May 31, 2008 12:12 am

Post by Musher333 »

springlullaby wrote:hasdgfas, musher33, where do you stand?
On what? I agree that there was over-acting between the interaction of you and lord hur but it didnt come from him, it came from you, it could have been wifom but he didnt seem scummish and well.... that leaves you doesnt it.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:I'm not quite satisfied with a Musher333 wagon either :/

I've done a complete redread on him and didn't get any scummy vibe.

However, his semi-nonsensical style of play (misunderstanding lots of things, having somtimes a limited view of the game, etc) is quite hard to read for me, so I resorted to metagaming :

- as I've already said, his play is consistent with last game's, in which he was town ;
- in his post 44, he said :
Musher333 wrote:I would ask everyone to do that, if i get lynched i get lynched but remember if/when i do and i come up town who was pushing for my lynch.
which was about the same thing he said in Mafia 80: Nice Shot!, just before getting lynched as townie 3 days ago ;
- I don't picture him as saying this, and later that he would claim if necessary, in order to deceive us.

These are certainly not decisive arguments (especially as my meta is truncated, as he has not been confirmed scum in any game yet), but enough to make me say there are other, more scummy targets in my opinion.
I would be careful, you just referenced an ongoing game.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Musher333 »

hasdgfas wrote:
Musher333 wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:

Musher333: As you know, I thought Guardian was a Cop until he admitted that he wasn't. So in fact, my plan was:
  • I thought Guardian was a Cop --> I followed his votes and defended him.
  • Guardian admitted he was trying to deceive people into thinking he was a Cop --> I tried to get him lynched because that is the behaviour of Scum.
Please explain why that is not a valid explanation for my interactions with Guardian.

@SeraphicMirth: TVOD is unlikely to be Scum, because of his interactions with Guardian-scum on day 1. And yes, I am prepared to assume that Guardian was Scum because only Scum pretend to be Cops when they are not.
Well i never thought of it like that, i understand the reasoning behind this style of play (much better than the style or lack of it that i use), i don't know why but although that should have seemed obvious it didnt look like that to me,
Unvote
Ok, sorry about not contributing to this game, but I kinda forgot about it.

I wanted to make a few comments about some things I've seen while reading.

The post I've already quoted: Stoofer had already explained his thought process for day 1, but just NOW you decide to listen and unvote?
Musher333 wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Hackerhuck, I can see what you are getting at but I'd prefer you criticize the content of my case and that you make clear your opinion on lord_hur.
What's phony in my case apart from the aggressiveness - which I can assure you is genuine?
The implication of my post is that you are scum bussing your scumbuddy lord_hur. I believe you are faking anger/emotion at him being scummy. I'm not disagreeing with what you said, rather how you said it.

Ive got to agree with this, there seems to be just a lil over acting going on there.
What sort of overacting are you talking about?
HackerHuck wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:

The way that you phrase this makes me think that you don't think Lord_hur is scum. Why would you vote for someone that you don't think is scum?
I phrased it this way so I wouldn't get the kind of question that SpringLullaby asked me - "If I'm scummy, why didn't you vote for me?" Considering my subject of my post was Springlullaby, I chose to use those words to explain why I picked Lord_hur as my vote. When choosing between two of my likely scums, I will go for the scummier of the two or the one who is likely to be lynched. I think a wagon will help at this point in the day.

I'm still getting the feeling that lord_hur and SpringLullaby are not very genuine in their interactions.
What makes you think they're not genuine in their interactions, HH?

I will
vote: Musher
as I want to hear more from him, and because I find him scummiest right now.
Mr Stoofer wrote:OMFG how have we not lynched Musher yet? Do you guys not understand the fact that he gave himself away, by accusing me of being scum
for defending Guardian
. That means that
he knew that Guardian was scum
. And the only way he could have known that was if he was Guardian's scum buddy.
I see another possible reason, but I'm not going to say it as I don't want to give him any outs.
I couldn't find the post i was looking for so i found the post in which lord_hur described spirngs attitude towards him:
lord_hur wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Things
- overaggressiveness
- insults
- heavy word twisting
Need any more?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:46 pm

Post by Musher333 »

Sorry about not posting the last few days, i just got out of hospital earlier today and because of this would like to be replaced so i can shrink the amount of time i need to spend on here.

Sorry for the inconvience
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:12 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Also:
Mr Stoofer wrote:OMFG how have we not lynched Musher yet? Do you guys not understand the fact that he gave himself away, by accusing me of being scum
for defending Guardian
. That means that
he knew that Guardian was scum
. And the only way he could have known that was if he was Guardian's scum buddy.

FFS guys, can we get this game going please?
Why are you so eager to lynch me? Just thought i would stay here till i get replaced, im quite suprised that although you want to lynch me i havn't been asked to claim.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:52 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:I am eager to lynch you because (a) you are scum and (b)
this game is dying and I want it to get moving
So you don't want a claim you just want to kill town to move the game on?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:53 am

Post by Musher333 »

Well one thing im thinking about is if i get replaced will they be happy (the replacement) if i have claimed, on the other hand it will help my defense if i do so here it is:

I am the Doctor, i can protect one person each night.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Musher333 »

Yes sorry, the actual name given is a physician, i can protect one person each night from any curable disease and was entrusted by the pharoh.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
undo wrote:Every townie has received this standard message:
Townie Role PM wrote: Welcome to Plagues of Egypt Mafia, [player].

[illustration of role]

You are [name], a [job]. You are a simple
townie
, with no special abilities.
I believe that every role has a name
as well as a
job title.
All it says like that is that i am a
Physician
as i already said.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:21 am

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:
lord_hur wrote:Yes, please disclose your
name
, it should not give additional info to scum

I'm not sure that your food type should be disclosed just yet though, as it might help them.
Are you selectively not reading my posts or something ? And Mr Stoofer was asking your name too...
Ah just the way Stoofer underlined a bit i thought he was after that, my name is Kamazu.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Musher333 »

springlullaby wrote:
lord_hur wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Musher, if you want to claim, then claim and save us the pushing around.
Yay for even more role fishing. You basically said there that what you're hoping to get out of the "pushing around" was his role, and not to get scum lynched.

Unless you have another explanation ?

Also, I've already said that, but I will say it again : claiming is much more risky for town than in a normal game, because of the no-reveal rule. Town will NEVER (unless undo placed a special mechanism) know whether you lied or not, while scum will know your role as normal.

So, town, think twice about it.

But this is only my opinion : who, besides springlullaby, thinks Musher333 should claim and why ?
Way to be thick.

Musher, who did you protect and why. The way you claimed looks way bad.
Night 0 i protected has because i had no info to go off, night 1 i protected tVoD because i felt that one of the people pushing for his lynch in day 1 may have been scum.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:All it says like that is that i am a
Physician
as i already said.
Musher333 wrote:my name is Kamazu.
~raises eyebrow~
Why the raised eyebrows?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 am

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Stuff
Sigh. Back to insults. I am done wasting my time with you.

Musher333, your name claim surprises me as well.
Not my fault my character has a wierd name, i didn't make the game up and name the characters.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Post by Musher333 »

I revealed in parts because to me the name didn't seem to make much importance, this isnt based on a comic or something where names may be consistent to roles, i first answered with healer because that was basically what i am, i then came out with physician because that is the actual term given.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:
Mr Stoofer wrote:But if you managed to work out that "physician" was the perfect title for Doc, why do you think he couldn't?

[And BTW, physician is an obvious rolename for Doc, so your point is hopeless anyway. You don't have to be the real Doc to come up with that.]
I didn't say he couldn't have thought it up himself. I said if he did, we still likely have another doc in the game who's avoiding counter-claiming because of the no-reveal 'rule.' I think it's more likely that he told the truth.

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Musher333 wrote:i first answered with healer because that was basically what i am
When?
However I never picked up on the supposed 'healer' claim. Musher - elaborate please?
I was sure i put doctor not healer, BIG mistake, sorry.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Musher333 »

Just something i have found, the main person who is trying to lynch me forgot one thing that he could have asked me about my role which would (practically) prove my innocence, i think only town get this info as they normally have more information so i am guessing since that never came up it could be because he never knew of it, lets see Stoofer, can you think of what that question is? (Noone else answer i wanna see him struggle) :D
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:There is something in your role which would practically prove your innocence? I'd love to hear this!
Its been mentioned before and if you remember it was mentioned that it was probable for only town to have the info, what your not gonna guess? Or is it because you can't.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:He's admitting he doesn't know what you're talking about. State it Musher.
If he doesnt know what im talking about then surely he is scum? I am sure someone has mentioned it before but he hasn't had long, i will give him a bit longer, I didn't want to have to claim this bit due to flavor it could be important though it doesn't seem to be as the plagues could be linked to it.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:25 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:occuiccac
eiphsif
etc
Sorry, we ain't all ciphering legends, care to explain this?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:The above is a coded way of explaining my best guess as to what the hell you are talking about. It is in code so as to comply with strife220's request. You can go ahead and comply with strife220's request now.
I could if i understood the code, all ciphers (as far as i know) need something for you to work off but i can't see anything there.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Musher333 »

Ah, when the threat to Egypt is wiped out
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:And now please explain what you are talking about.
I would but i still don't understand your cipher post.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:38 am

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:Musher: He's going to talk about the cipher post after you explain what you are talking about with the 'practically confirm my innocence' comment
I mean that the bit of information i have couldn't be jewish as it undermines a main part of the religion.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Oh well, then my guess is wrong. In that case, no point in decoding 715 now, I'll decode it if/when we do a mass claim.

So what is it Musher, now that I have admitted I have no idea what you are talking about?
A piece of info you get is food, mine is Pork, pork comes from a pig and jewish people can't eat pigs, not sure why but i know it undermines something in their religion.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Oh, I did guess right
Mr Stoofer wrote:occuiccac
eiphsif
etc
Just reverse the letters of the first two lines and you get "cacciucco" (a type of fish stew), "fish pie" and then "etc". In other words, I eat fish.
Ah, i reversed the letters but that sounded like gibberish to me.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:54 am

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:... that doesn't confirm your innocence any more than claiming doctor does. You could be lying. And how would Stoofer have known what you are talking about there?

When i said if he didn't know this the possibility was he was scum i meant food not pork, normally town have more info than scum and i was guessing food was it in this case.
Mr Stoofer wrote:Right, so have I proved myself to be Town in your eyes?
It directs you more towards town but at the same time scum might also have this info i just doubt it.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Also, since I guessed right but strife220 said he didn't understand, does that make him Scum?
Maybe but at the same time he could have just got lazy and not read the page(s) where this issue was addressed which was near the start.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Musher333 »

springlullaby wrote:Musher, I want a full claim grouped in one post. With all the information you want to give, presented in a way that paraphrase the Mod's PM and phrasing as close as possible.
Your name is Kamazu, you are a physician, once each night you may protect someone from any curable ailment, you will win when the all the menaces to Egypt's prosperity (had to change that word) have been wiped out.

You usually eat pork at lunch.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:Musher: why did you have to change the word to prosperity? To avoid direct quotes?

I'll post my full thoughts on today once I get more time.
If i didn't change the word to prosperity then yes it would be a direct quote.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:03 pm

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:Musher, why did you think Stoofer would not know about food? Did you think only pro-town had food, and thus scum wouldn't know about it, except for the small mention at the beginning of the day?
I was hoping that if he was scum he wouldn't remember the food mention from the beginning of the day, i suspected that either a) scum don't eat food or b) theres would stand out.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:Do you admit to knowing that the Townie PM (which mentions food) was put up on post #1 Musher?
I did know it but it slipped my mind when i posted the post, if i had remembered that it mentioned it on the 1st page i would have just claimed rather than do that whole unnecessary thing with Stoofer.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:33 pm

Post by Musher333 »

lord_hur wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:A question to all of you interested in the "name" claiming. When guardian claimed to be a miller - he said he was jewish - why did no one press him to reveal his name? We debated Guardian's claim quite a bit, but that one was thing not asked of him.
Because I didn't think about it, and Guardian's self vote and hasdgfas' hammer ended the discussion pretty fast. What's your point ?
Hasdg's hammer, theres another reason to lynch has, its not just lurking and not committing much to the game (quite hypocritical coming from me i know), but as we don't know what guardian was due to no reveal he could have been town and therefore seeing no-one hammering has took it into his own scummy hands.

Weak FoS Has
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:
Musher333 - No suspects listed. Musher - What would you go for at deadline.
I have already said in my last post, hasd is weakly suspicious due to hammering quickly, not commenting very often and sticking to band-wagons without offering his own opinions.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Musher333 »

Sorry for double post but-
strife220 wrote:Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this
Non taken but thats getting sigged
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Musher333 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Unofficial Votecount

Musher333 - 3 (hasdgfas, HackerHuck, Singing Librarian)
lord_hur - 3 (SeraphicMirth, strife220, Mr Stoofer)
HackerHuck - 2 (lord_hur, springlullaby)

Not voting
: Musher333

This means that if the deadline hits, no-one will be lynched; but strife220 has promised to vote for Musher (or just unvote) to ensure that that does no happen.
Or i could just
Vote:Hur
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Musher333 »

strife220 wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:I think you should explain why you think Singing Librarian would die if Lord_Hur was lynched.
From the wiki
wiki wrote:The classic Siblings roles are a Goon and a Cop that know each other, with the condition that if one dies, the other commits suicide the following night ...
The Siblings do not know each other's alignments (in this case they are often called Lovers).
Isn't that exactly what lovers are? When one dies, the other is overwhelmed with grief and kills themself?

I never thought that they could be anti-town lovers. Sorry everyone for blundering around here, I really for the life of me can't figure out what the most pro-town move is.
Im not sure i believe them, this is the most natural claim for a scum pair to make as one can 'clear' the other. Also as a bit of distancing they have one on my wagon, the other voting for HH, this isn't exactly concrete evidence or anything but it is the way i would play it if i was scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”