PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:29 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

I wonder how our lunch will come into play? Maybe "XXX is dead and there are pancakes everywhere!" I just picked pancakes at random, it isn't mine, who has pancakes for lunch, anyways?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:22 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

well, well, this has sure been a hot topic. First, let me
Unvote
as that was from the random stage. It seems that the main point of contention is the speculation of certain game play elements. That discussion seems to be winding down with the agreement that we need more info first. I agree. I don't see scum yet, just angry townies. Maybe something will stick out when I get off work.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

lord_hur wrote:I was just saying I don't understand what he means...
The more info I was talking about was things we should learn at night one. Like, if there is any mention of the foods at all, or if there is another plague. My comment at the start of the game wasn't a speculation on roles, it was simply speculation on a mechanic that I hadn't seen before.
thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:If they disagree that what they had done was not worthy of a FoS then they were very much open to say so. Infact Musher333 did and for that courage in standing up to a FoS, I am no longer suspicious of him (it was a weak FoS anyway).
You call Musher333's OMGUS vote standing up to you? I will say that FoS'ing me for "starting" discussion then FoS'ing others for "hushing" discussion makes me wonder about VoD. I suppose I can see Hur's speculation as just that, for now... I don't think asking the mod to prod is scummy, I'll agree with Hatsubai, it makes him seem more active in the game. VoD is the only person standing out to me right now. FoS on him, FoS I say!
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:02 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

@Hur: If your speculations came out to true, then I would be inclined to agree with stoofer. At this point I'll continue to call it harmless speculation.
Anyways, I don't think my speculation harms the town in any way. It was speculation on something all players were made aware of and I was just wondering how it comes into play.
I agree with people suspicions of TVoD. Early in the game he FoS'es Stoofer for "overburdening". I thought that if we see something we think is odd we should point it out. This seems more logical that "throwing out FoS's till I'm suspicious." Also, he calls Lord_hur's Request for a prod suspicious and said that Hur was trying to get out of the spot light. I don't think this is the case, as I have stated already. It could be just his early game style and yes, you can be hard to understand sometimes.
Lets see what slysly has to say. In any case, should we not replace a non-active player before we lynch them?
I don't know about guardian's PBPA on cow. Why do you want to kill slysly? Why kill nonactive players, why not replace.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

Stoofer, what are you talking about with guardian? Are you trying to imply that you have more information than the town? I think I read about that somewhere...
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:32 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

I'm still here ya'll. I've been busy at work, and come home too tired to think. I have tomorrow off, so I'll do a re-read.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

sorry guys, i knew i said I would post content yesterday, but my day off became "help girlfriend move" day. I will post after work tonight, about 5 hours?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by PyroDwarf »

okay here's my page by page:
page one: some speculation about various roles, hasfasfdsasfgas says something about to giving scum too much info, lord_hur speculates about a poisoner and a resurrector. Lord_hur seems the scummiest player on this page.
page two:VoD thinks that speculation is bad for day one, Librarian says scum might not know about food, but it is in game's first post. This is the beginning of stoofer vs VoD on the overburdening subject. I don't think what stoofer did was wrong,VoD seems suspicious here
Thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:I deemed the suspicion that was already on lord_hur to be sufficent for his action
I also viewed your overburdening of him with more suspicion suspicious
Why should he not voice his concern? Also VoD answers a yes or no question with a yes AND a no, so doesn't really answer it. VoD seems the scummiest on this page.
page three:Lord_hur makes him self clear while VoD is hard to understand. Musher and librarian seem eager to move on, but to what? Librarian mentions that hur's speculations caused more controversy than mine. I think that is because I only speculated lightly on a mechanic and he went as far a s suggesting a couple roles.
musher33 wrote:One minute you are telling people to stop saying things where scum could benifit from it then you have a go at me for trying to do the same.
He was fos'ing people for speculation, he was fos'ing you for saying we should drop the current topic of discussion.

I'll fininsh this later
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:18 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

okay, forget that page by page for now. As I was reading I noticed that Mr. Stoofer uses outside studies to support his arguments. I don't like that. Also, he says that players with more info are likely to be scum, then goes on and says he has information that he will reveal if guardian insists???
I don't know about guardian's style, what with the intuition and all. I don't like his case on hadgfas, really.
hasdgfas wrote: I feel that if you have the time to post in the game, you should have the time to find something to comment on.
I had time to post that, not go thru and read all the new stuff. Also, this all i can do now, maybe more after work. @anyone:If you want me to continue my page by page recap, I'll try to finnish it. Its kind of helpful for me, but IDK. Do you guys think that kind of post is useful?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:17 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

I think it is better to have a person with more than a few votes. We need to put pressure on scummy players. I will
Vote: thevampireofdussledorf
. I think he is our best bet. His recent exchange with stoofer got me. Post 277 seems too sarcastic.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:32 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

I don't like spontaneous claims like that, especially when you say "don't bother to investigate me, I'll turn up scum." I'd was hoping to get more votes on TVod to pressure him, but
unvote, Vote:Guardian
Lets get this ball rolling in a different direction. As for alluding to be a cop and bread-crumbing miller... what does that mean?(ie: see lord_hur's post 326)
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:39 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

Well, no clue on guardian, huh. Maybe his lack of death reveal is a conformation of his role. I mean if he was a miller, he was niether town nor scum, so who would even bother figuring out who he is? Or, the mod just decided that the night with an insect plauge wouldn't have a death reveal. IDK. TVod was pushing a jester wagon for some reason. Were you really that worried about it? Or did you want guardian around for some reason?
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:20 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

well, I asked TvoD why he so strongly though that guardian was a jester. Guardian's play very closley matched that of my first mafia game, where i made a slip and my defence made me look scummy. I got tired of defending my self, got fed up with the town and got lynched. I even pulled the self vote card. I was townie and got killed because of tunnel vision. Right now, the only person I have suspicions tword is TvoD. He was pushing the jester thing a little too hard; trying to appeal to our fear of loosing to save guardian? It is unfortunate that we did not lear guardian's role.
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #14) » Fri May 09, 2008 8:36 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

sorry guys, limited computer acsess+ pregnant woman = not alot of time for mafia. I am sorry but I am going to have to ask that I be replaced in this game. I havent been following it, and it kinda died there. Good luck every one.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”