avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:41 am

Post by avinashv »

Sorry, I had a busy week. I'm digesting all of what I've read, but I'm suspicious of Snix for his strange analysis of the setup of this game. I'm going to look around a bit before I make a vote because I'm not 100% sure that it's a good enough scumtell.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by avinashv »

Can you point out what exactly was scummy about my post?
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by avinashv »

Apologies for the lack of input.

I'm game for a Zeddicus lynch; I agree with the arguments laid out against him. Lalm still hasn't replied to my post, but hasn't replied at all, so I'll chalk that down to a lack of logging in for now.

Zeddicus' last vote seemed out of context, plus the fact that he was already voting for UOE and didn't unvote.
Mod
, how did you handle that? He also said that at L -1 he'll "react by claiming". I don't see that. I'll hammer tomorrow if there's no response from him on the matter.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 am

Post by avinashv »

Yes, I do realize who I am voting for. Going by the votecount, I don't see a BW on UOE. I actually meant I'll hammer at deadline, assuming he is still at 3 votes, if there's no response. I'll admit, that was my bad. There are 5 other people in 2 BW's, but I am the one who is eager to lynch? I guess the start of this post may clarify that, I held off a vote purely because I'd like to hear from him an give him a chance.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:57 am

Post by avinashv »

Mod: can you prod zeddicus, VRK and Fox please?

killa seven, can you weigh in yet?
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by avinashv »

Unvote, vote: Pink Puppy

While I applaud VRK's astonishing dedication to that post, you unvoted him based on contribution (I'm not making any claims as to VRK's alignment). That's scummy to me; I wouldn't say I'm the most active player in this game, but there are others who are posting less frequently, and since when was contribution the only scumtell?

You follow that by quoting two of my posts, giving only the reason that I need replacement so I am scum? I don't need a replacement. If I did, I'd ask for one. I am quite confident that not every single replacement in Mafiascum.net's history has been scum leaving the game.

I didn't have a good read on you before this, but this seems to be grasping at straws. I think others have issues with my arguments and posts that are at least legitimate concerns.

If somebody else strongly disagrees with me on this, please, tell me why.

Fox? I'm not going to ask for a prod because you seemed to not be posting based on the fact that you seemed to have nothing to say. Care to weigh in?

Mod, could we prod killa seven and get a votecount please?
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:25 am

Post by avinashv »

I didn't think you were clear; nevertheless, that was a while back, when it seemed Zeddicus just needed a prod.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Post by avinashv »

I'm not a huge fan of the negative connotations that the word "defensive" has on MS. I was defensive because I was being attacked. Every one has the right to defend themselves, it's part of the game.

I'm going to give a re-read to see where I stand on UROE as a lynch candidate.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by avinashv »

Sorry I haven't posted since then. As promised, a short summary of my thoughts on UROE as a lynch candidate: Essentially, his story changes wildly, and the reasons tacked to said changes seemed like an afterthought. After coming under some fire from namely VRK and Marmalade, he starts redirecting suspicion around. Not much more that hasn't already been said is relevant.

I'd be down for a UROE lynch right now, but Fox just became a very likely lynch candidate. His lack of defense as compared to UROE (who, while not doing a great job at it, at least made an effort) is significant. I'm torn between the two. I'm going to wait it out until this mod thing is totally sorted.
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by avinashv »

I was SK. Too bad the game died. Adios!
avinashv
avinashv
Goon
avinashv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:11 am

Post by avinashv »

I was going to kill Pink Puppy in the night :D I suspect you would have tried the same on me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”