Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Snix »

or, you could start reacting now so we don't have to wait that long. Who seems most scummy to you ATM?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Snix »

When I say real I mean something that isn't sitting around making OMGUS votes for laughs. It's something substantial, something that will get results of some sort. It got reactions from you, from other people.

Things are happening finally. I personally think we put you at L-1.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Snix »

caf19 wrote:
Snix wrote:Things are happening finally. I personally think we put you at L-1.
Snix - zeddicus said he would react at L-1 by claiming, then you say you want him to be at L-1. Why do you want him to claim so early on?

Also, no-one seems to have responded to my point that zed is only on 3 votes anyway, UROE just confused the mod by voting three times. I read through and I can ony count three - can anyone verify or refute this?
Because I'm sure anyone here could guess that if someone was at L-1 and a power pro-town he better claim. So all he's done so far is ousted himself. If the scum were half-way decent they'd NK, get another townie lynch today and be on the fast track to a win.

That's if he were an actual power role. It's a great defense to secretly state that you are very important to the town. That way people would lay off the wagon. Why state the obvious unless to set up a claim later?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Snix »

zeddicus wrote: So, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you are saying here is: He crumbed power role! But, he might be trying to draw nightkills, so not have revealed himself as a power role!

As far as i can tell, it demonstrates nothing.
Yes, I am saying to Crumbed power role to stave off the bandwagon. But what would you claim that wouldn't get you killed anyways. We have an SK and a miller; and claiming miller is next to useless. So why would you even hint at being some special pro-town role? It demonstrates that you seem to be trying to subvert the bandwagon without actually doing anything that might start discussion.

Saying "I'm not going to respond until L-1" (not a direct quote) is basic saying "I see that you are trying to start discussion but I'm going to sit on my thumbs."

The way I see it: Not acting very Pro-town. Trying to confuse us.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Snix »

Pink Puppy wrote:So let me get this straight... you wanted him to claim off a random bandwagon? And see his refusal until L-1 as anti-town?
No, where in that post does it say that. I see his refusal to do anything until L-1 as anti-town. I see the fact that he is trying to work us around by hinting that he's a power role in a setup that only has an SK and a miller. What would he claim that would be so important that we couldn't risk the fact that it's a fake claim? I'm wondering what makes him so special.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Snix »

Pink Puppy wrote: I dunno. I think refusal to claim until L-1 is pro-town. I don't want people claiming too early. It's really important to keep power roles hidden.

Why do you think this setup has only an SK and a miller? No powerroles for town would put us at a horrible disadvantage. I don't know a lot about balance, but I'm pretty sure a game with mafia, SK, miller and no power roles would be very unbalanced.
It's not his refusal to claim. It has nothing to do with his refusal to claim, it has to do with the fact that he refused to do anything at all about the bandwagon. He didn't defend himself at all he just kind of rolled over. It's like he's waiting for L-1 so he can claim.

I read the opening post and saw nothing that seemed to note other roles. It does seem unbalanced but I figured it wasn't broken or it wouldn't have gotten through.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Snix »

I didn't give much attention to it I guess.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Snix »

sorry for the lurking. I just haven't really seen much to comment on.

But the lurking thing brings up a good point, anyone notice that Zedicious has disappeared with the wagon still on him? It really seems to validate my whole "not trying to defend himself" point. He seems apt to let others defend him and squabble over petty things like random stage double voting. Some people seem to be coming down really hard on the wagoners without real substance. At least to me.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Snix »

I think, personally, if Zeddicus picks up the prod but doesn't post in here. Or if he does, doesn't really address anything we lynch him. IMO.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by Snix »

If you'll note I said if he picks up the prod but continues to lurk. If he really needs a replacement than he should get one and I'll decide later about his replacement.

My case has already been layed out. He seems to be bread crumbing a role that we cannot be sure we have. (something very pro-town) But other than that he seems to be apt to hang. With the deadline, 4 would be a lynch correct? So he is currently at L-1 and yet even when he gets to where he said he'd respond he has yet to do so. He's been lurking ever since the bandwagon on him lost interest and seems to be reluctant to save himself. If he's some self-destructive role he'd still be hurting the town, right?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:54 am

Post by Snix »

Lalm, I don't quite understand what you are saying about me..
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Snix »

I'm still suspicious of Zeddicus.

What really is the case on UROE?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Snix »

Zeddicus didn't respond to the wagon, really. He crumbed power roll and then went on sitting on his thumbs. Not much to go on but It feels a bit better then your case on UROE.

It seems the only problem you have with him is that he's a bit absent minded. He didn't vote hop. He kept to the same person. In a slow game it might have been necessary to vote the same person once or twice just to get people to notice. He could have just been trying to get people to sit up and talk about it.

I do think that a switch over from random vote to a normal vote if it's the same person at least be pointed out as such. Rather than him attacking the person and having everyone wonder why he hasn't voted yet.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Snix »

The problem is we are all split on who to lynch. No one's doing a good enough job convincing the town to rub off one or the other.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by Snix »

Ahh. Well I haven't been given a chance to pressure more or interrogate to confirm/deny my thoughts because he continues to do nothing. That's why I think, because of deadline, Zedidicus is a better candidate than UROE and also because I don't think UROE is scum.

The Fox thing does bother me. Why, if he thinks PP's post is scummy would he not vote for her? We could probably get a deadline extension if our mod shows up again and then pressure PP for answers. He instead decides to go for UROE. Why?

Vote xXFoxXx
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Snix »

I see where you're coming from but I honestly don't think he is a power roll. If he was shouldn't he be defending himself more than he is?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Snix »

How much time before mod deadline?
Snix
Snix
Goon