How much stress does mafia give you?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I get stressed as scum way more than town. I fret over everything that is said as scum, and how it will be perceived. You also know every chink in your armor, even though town typically overlooks
most
of them
(if at least for the first half half of the game if you actually play)
. But there lies the other issue of fearing how you will be perceived in the future and not just the present. So the main issue is just the time it takes to post and feel somewhat secure in what I post at night when I have other chores I could be doing.

While there are some remote feelings when town, I simply care more about solving the game than people mis-perceiving me. Maybe some slight stress as a power-role. However as town, I have a bit more of an addiction to the game that is not as prevalent when scum. So at worst the only impact it has on me is maybe silently checking in to often while on the job. Least that is what it use to be. it has diminished a good deal since my college years.

--

Best thing to do is not over-dedicate yourself when you have important priorities at hand or coming up. I know my limit is one game at a time, and that keeps me sane. (for the most part :wink:)

Return to “Mafia Discussion”