How much stress does mafia give you?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by mastina »

Depends on how livid I am.
Get me in an environment where I'm just chillin' and there's no stress involved.

Get me in an environment where I'm ticked and stress is through the roof.
Get me in an environment where I have to give a game far more than I intended and stress skyrockets.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 11, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 6, Ectomancer wrote:It gave me enough stress 10 years ago that it affected my life outside of Mafia. How's that for stress??
Wait, that isn't normal?
Well mafia caused my grades to tank on no less than two occasions. First in 2010 when I was an idiot in every way possible (a period many still remember for good reason and some insist hasn't changed, though it has; now I'm only an idiot in MOST ways! :P), and then during whatever year Tales of You was because fuck that game. Seriously fuck it so hard. I gave it 200% and all I had to show for it was my slot mislynched while calling most of the scumteam correctly. :igmeou:
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 18, skirt skirt wrote:mafia actually destresses me. i vent and yell on here and it keeps me calm and in a better mood in real life. *usually*
You should talk to kuribo. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In recent times I've literally became feverish when getting into (quite LITERAL) heated debates in my games.

As in, genuinely: skin becoming hot to the touch. Burning up. Literally sick. From the stress, intensity, hyperfixation, obsession, and often, anger.

Not a fun time.

Is why I'm largely taking an extended break from playing under the mastina banner, because I can't do that every game and yet it's happening every game--even the games that I swore it wouldn't happen in. (Still hydra'ing tho and will play on request/invite. Just, won't be signing up for a solo-mastina run any time soon. It's not worth it. It's really, really just...not.)

Return to “Mafia Discussion”