Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Pink Puppy »

Hi!

I'm replacing. I'm gonna read the first couple pages then jump in...
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Pink Puppy »

Top suspects:

VRK
UnofficialRulerofEveryone
Snix
Cookie

Here's my reasons:

VRK: starts random bandwagon on zeddicus. I REALLY don't understand why people do this. Bandwagons are good. They tell you stuff. They pressure person being bandwagoned and they tell you who jumped on at what point. But if it's done randomly... what is the point?? There's nothing for zeddicus to resond to... and if you call other people scummy for jumping on, they just excuse it by saying -- "It was only random, calm down!"

URoE: votes zeddicus 3 times. One is an OMGUS. One is a bandwagon jump.

Snix: jumps on the random bandwagon and says the wagon is "something substantial." How is a random bandwagon something substantial? It is by definition built on NOTHING.

Cookie: Ignores bandwagon and talk of serious things to make joke in post 52. This is probably the vaguest of my feelings. But I feel that scum sometimes are reluctant to come out of joking phase because if they are attacked they can't say "I was only joking." This isn't something that would ever cause me to vote him, unless he continued to do this. Jokes are fine. I like them. But joking without contributing content sets off my scumdar.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Pink Puppy »

caf19 wrote:Also, no-one seems to have responded to my point that zed is only on 3 votes anyway, UROE just confused the mod by voting three times. I read through and I can ony count three - can anyone verify or refute this?
I think you're right that zedd is at 3 votes. Unless there's some really weird voting mechanic. But this is a mini normal, right? I think 5 votes was an error.

MOD -- how many votes does zedd have?

Zedd has...roughly 5 votes, give or take.

-ROACH
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Pink Puppy »

populartajo wrote:
Vote: VRK

Sorry, dude. You lied to us.
Are you serious?

I see a reason to vote VRK, but this isn't it.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

I actually didn't pay attention to the time stamps. I can understand how slow games can be frustrating and people try to generate discussion to get things moving. I still don't like random bandwagons though.

Maybe you can change my mind. Please tell me the point of a RANDOM bandwagon, and how they can be useful.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by Pink Puppy »

So let me get this straight... you wanted him to claim off a random bandwagon? And see his refusal until L-1 as anti-town?
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Snix wrote:
Pink Puppy wrote:So let me get this straight... you wanted him to claim off a random bandwagon? And see his refusal until L-1 as anti-town?
No, where in that post does it say that. I see his refusal to do anything until L-1 as anti-town. I see the fact that he is trying to work us around by hinting that he's a power role in a setup that only has an SK and a miller. What would he claim that would be so important that we couldn't risk the fact that it's a fake claim? I'm wondering what makes him so special.
I dunno. I think refusal to claim until L-1 is pro-town. I don't want people claiming too early. It's really important to keep power roles hidden.

Why do you think this setup has only an SK and a miller? No powerroles for town would put us at a horrible disadvantage. I don't know a lot about balance, but I'm pretty sure a game with mafia, SK, miller and no power roles would be very unbalanced.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:18 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
Pink Puppy wrote: URoE: votes zeddicus 3 times. One is an OMGUS. One is a bandwagon jump.
Let me explain myself... 1st is OMGUS in random voting, 2nd is when I see a reason to actually voting and (not bothering to go back and check who my random vote was on) unvote and revote, I shortly unvote and then revote jumping on the bandwagon VRK started, which I agree may make me look scummy, but really I only voted him twice, and the OMGUS vote changed into a vote with a small bit of reason. I guess I saw my jump back on zedd as just revoting since he didn't prove himself innocent.
How was he supposed to "prove himself innocent?"

(BTW... I feel like I am defending Zedd all the time. It's not that I really want to do that, I just don't understand the attacks on him).
And, just a thing on the setup a "psychotic madman" may be a PGO
What is a PGO?
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

populartajo wrote: I dont have much problem with starting a random badwagon tough, this game was pretty boring. What I dont like is the way that some people have jumped into it. I need a reread.
Do you mean you don't have a problem with VRK, but a problem with UROE and Snix for jumping on?

To me, they're all pretty suspect for it.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Okay I just finished with a post and the power flickered at my house and killed my post.

GRRR.

I will recreate.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

I definitely agree that UROE's triple voting on zeddicus is suspicious. But I don't understand the "changing his story" argument from caff, and I don't understand how marmalade could understand it or agree. Maybe this is just me. But I need clarification on this argument.

I also think that it's very suspicious that VRK and Snix has disappeared after coming under fire. And I do not like VRK's response to my suspicions. This is what he said:
VRK wrote:Have you read the game and looked at the time stamps? The game wasn't moving. That's the only reason I did it, plain and simple. If this is your only reason for putting me at the top of your scum list, you're gonna have to do better. This is not a scum tell.
I don't like when people respond by saying "I am not scummy and if you think I am, your are stupid." First of all, because saying something isn't scummy is not really a defense. Tells me nothing. And second, because saying someone is dumb for suspecting you is bullying. And trying to get them to leave you alone by insulting them. I don't like that at all.

Plus, that was his last post! He's like "I am not scummy" and disappears.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
Pink Puppy wrote:(SNIP)

I also think that it's very suspicious that VRK and Snix has disappeared after coming under fire.

(SNIP)
Thanks for that, I am amazed that I get attacked, it technically wasn't even a triple vote just a double (yeah, I know that's part of why I'm under attack), but they have been ignored, caf and marmalade, any reason they were left out of this? because they lurked?
Do not think that other people's scumminess makes you look better.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Zeddicus is also absent in another game I have with him, so I think he may need replacement.

vote: VRK
to get the ball rolling. My reasons have already been posted, plus he hasn't responded to me.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Lalmtreasteek wrote:
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Great, now comment on posts before 34 and re-read so you understand what went on up to that point
Believe it or not since 34 was my post, I already read those messages before that.

Tell me if there's a particular thing you want me to notice.

about avinashv
I'm digesting all of what I've read, but I'm suspicious of Snix for his strange analysis of the setup of this game. I'm going to look around a bit before I make a vote because I'm not 100% sure that it's a good enough scumtell.
I guess I will take my vote back. I read this more like "here is a (bad) reason for lynch". But really he only says it's his vote. I could say it's scum to be reluctant to vote. But you don't really want to vote without understanding if it's the best. so
unvote avinashv

In my previous post I sometimes put ?? if I didn't understand something. Maybe if somebody want they can look for parts they can answer.

I'm read my previous post again and feel the scums don't jump out at me. I think Snix hurt the townbut I dunno he's scum.

My GUT says
vote caf

Now somebody wants to know why. Well I read only caf's post, and I find the scum feeling in 1 (detailed vote explanation feels like too much), 2 (not generous interpretation of Snix, seem like dirt-throw on unofficial), 3 (ask for prods, sorry it feels scum to me, explain again why the vote stays, yeah I dunno, I have struggle to feel caf as sincere), 4 "lies upon lies" post its feels like too much to me, skip a few, 8 is to me.

Well you know I will quote 8
Lalm, why the vote on avinashv? Your post-summary doesn't seem to paint him as your top suspect (well, you say he made a "scum post" but not why you think this is the case). We're past the random stage now.
Is it random to vote someone for make a scum post??

This aside. I don't like that caf cared that my "summary" doesn't show avinashv as my top suspect. Feels like he hoped for a reason to vote for somebody.

I probably won't clarify anything. But somebody will ask.

Between zeddikus and unofficial I prefer lynch zeddikus. That's just "FYI"

I feel caf maybe does not want us to lynch zeddikus. See, if you gave caf another suspect he can stop try to advocate lynching unofficial with not very great reasons in my opinion! Also if mod replaces zeddikus then he will probably not be lynch. Wild theory huh.
This whole post is scummy.

Caf has been making perfect sense. Zeddicus has done nothing and is easy mark since needs replacing.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:35 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

OMG longest post ever.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:47 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

unvote VRK
I am liking his current contributions.

I have to reread a bit, but I am thinking about URoE, lalmstreak or avinashv. URoE seemed scummier in the beginning with all the revoting zeddicus. But I don't think that's scummier than some of the more recent stuff with lalmstreak or avinashv have posted.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

I find both the below posts scummy from avinashv

Player needing replacing = easy target.
avi wrote:Apologies for the lack of input.

I'm game for a Zeddicus lynch; I agree with the arguments laid out against him. Lalm still hasn't replied to my post, but hasn't replied at all, so I'll chalk that down to a lack of logging in for now.

Zeddicus' last vote seemed out of context, plus the fact that he was already voting for UOE and didn't unvote. Mod, how did you handle that? He also said that at L -1 he'll "react by claiming". I don't see that. I'll hammer tomorrow if there's no response from him on the matter.
avinashv wrote:Yes, I do realize who I am voting for. Going by the votecount, I don't see a BW on UOE. I actually meant I'll hammer at deadline, assuming he is still at 3 votes, if there's no response. I'll admit, that was my bad. There are 5 other people in 2 BW's, but I am the one who is eager to lynch? I guess the start of this post may clarify that, I held off a vote purely because I'd like to hear from him an give him a chance.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

As for Lalmtreasteek... I guess mostly suspicious of you for voting caf based on gut feeling when you seem to quote stuff and be more evidence/analysis oriented player.

I also thought it was weird how you unvoted avinashv when his "explanation" really didn't do anything to convince me. So I wonder why it made you want to unvote him.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:59 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Let's look at the ways you are wrong:
avinashv wrote:
Unvote, vote: Pink Puppy

While I applaud VRK's astonishing dedication to that post, you unvoted him based on contribution (I'm not making any claims as to VRK's alignment). That's scummy to me; I wouldn't say I'm the most active player in this game, but there are others who are posting less frequently, and since when was contribution the only scumtell?
I said I unvoted VRK based on his contribution. This does not mean I unvoted him because he posted. It was because the post was long and AWESOME. It had a lot of good points in it. I originally voted him because he started a random bandwagon and then was lurking. But if he is back now, making good logical points, I am happy to unvote him. If he is indeed scum, there is much more chance for him to slip up somewhere if he posts a lot. Plus, I liked his points. That is what I meant when I said contribution. I never said I was unvoting him because of activity, or that activity "was the only scum tell." You're putting words in my mouth.
You follow that by quoting two of my posts, giving only the reason that I need replacement so I am scum? I don't need a replacement. If I did, I'd ask for one. I am quite confident that not every single replacement in Mafiascum.net's history has been scum leaving the game.
Where do you even get this from? I was talking about how you are happy to lynch zeddicus when zeddicus needs a replacement. In no way did I ever say or imply that you need a replacement or that replacements are scummy.
I didn't have a good read on you before this, but this seems to be grasping at straws. I think others have issues with my arguments and posts that are at least legitimate concerns.
I think
you're
grasping at straws.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

I feel like Roach is neglecting this game, and it is making the rest of us neglect it. I think the deadline is in an hour. I don't even know what the VC is. I will try to vote by then, but not sure if that will help.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Okay I tried to do a vote count...

I think this is it...

URoE - 2
zeddicus - 2
Caf - 1
PP - 1

I don't even know if killa seven replaces zeddicus or cookie, so I don't know what to even do with that. Not that he's voted.

I really want to vote avinashv, but that will not help us get a lynch. But I don't htink we can get a lynch today anyway, because URoE and zeddicus are only at 2 votes by my count.

vote avinashv

I will check in before deadline to see if any more voting has taken place and maybe I can move my vote to get a lynch. But I really would only be happy lynching avinashv right now.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

And why are you voting UROE over Caf when they both have 2 votes?

Atleast I am voting who I am most suspicious of and have given reasons for. You are not.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:22 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

I think it's really interesting that xxfoxx has done nothing all game then votes URoE for no stated reason and then doesn't respond to my comments or anyone else's.

unvote avinashv; vote xxfoxx

marm wrote:
Mod:

1) Can you return?
2) Can you prod some people?
3) Can you tell us who killa nine is replacing?
/second
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

I think we're past the 72 hours MeMe gave...
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

<----- goon

i wasn't playing that well... i think town had a good shot at this one. although lynching avinashv would have made me look better.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

No way. I would have never NKed someone I could lynch :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”