farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

/confirm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:For my part, I think it is abundantly clear why these players voted Max. Let us dissect his posts:
Max wrote:First I propose we kill the serial killer, if the 6 mafia die and 6 masons die in a row it would mean that serial killer would win with 5 risky kills in a rown, unlikely scenario but with every lynch away from the serial killer will result in a death. (1)

My proposal, one lynch every week, the serial killer can only kill once a lynch or once every real life week, so we need to be quick, if we go past 7 days we should wait til day 13 before a lynch. If we go at that rate the game will be over reasonably quickly. (2)

And finally, unlike most games you should never claim, ever, and it would be useles as masons would claim town, mafia would claim town and serial killer would claim town... (3)

Also because the serial killer did not get a kill pregame it leads me to believe beepy beep beep is scum
Vote Beep!Beep![/](4)
Max wrote:First kill, first post, see a connection?(5)
(1) Use of the slippery slope.

(2) Attempting to control the town through craplogic (who's to say that the SK will kill immediately after he gets his second kill ?)

(3) The biggest one IMO, stating the obvious to look pro-town.

(4) Accusation based on craplogic, or failure to pay attention to the rules, which is scummy because mafia and SK need only to fabricate reasons for a vote. This was identified by both armlx and Neko before Samruc's vote:
armlx wrote:Max, I see no connection, especially since the kill was in the opening post meaning it could have happened at any time before then.
neko2086 wrote:Mmmm no. Beep Beep posted almost an hour after Pooky posted. The SK probably pre-submitted the first kill.
(5) Defends his vote as legitimate, but doesn't bold it to confirm. Obvious contradiction here (if he were so sure, why didn't he make a proper vote ?)

There were ample reasons for their votes, Samruc in particular, who attacked Max after there was reasoning provided by other players, not to mention that he specified his actions wasn't random.

Not all votes must be followed by an explanation in the same post, especially weak ones based on hunches. For example, here is another reason which I didn't share because it was too shabby: he started his sentence with "I propose", which IMO looks like scum terminology, thus weighing some scumpounds on his scumscale.
I agree with Miztef on this one. If you are going to argue about someone's lynch and have reason that is one thing, but to place a vote without reason is scummie. Giving people a reason they didn't state when they voted is based on nothing but at name is bad. They should have there own opinon and state them or they can lie and use what ever logic you just stated as there own. Giving people a free pass to vote without reason should be noted.
Vote: Albert
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Miztef wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:How about farside22? Wanna lynch farside22? I do.
... What are you even talking about? I suppose the previous post, but I'd prefer more eleboration.

Why are stating things such as "who should we lynch today, albert?" why are you inclined to listen to him? Or are you being sarcastic?
I'm not allowed to disagree. Apparent DGB logic :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Sarcastro and Samruc still have yet to even explain their votes (I recognize the whole trap thing, but refusing to reveal reasons for votes still ticks me off) wouldn't that make them scummier?
My question is why is Albert letting them off with just a vote and giving the reasoning for others to jump on? I have a feeling that no one is going to listen to me on this. I don't find his earlier comments helpful on this page.
Sure man. Let me put it this way; the very clues to finding mafia lie in the links between the players, not in the hypothetical reasoning behind a vote.

How does this explain a vote against a player without letting them comment. Is this okay for everyone to jump on a BW? Or is it okay for only certain people?
I'm chaning my vote due to Miztef' 180 degree turn about from one post to another. Sloppy is scummie
unvote: vote: Miztef
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Miztef wrote:well, funnily enough, farside's post starts off with her agreeing with me... didn't even realize that until I looked back at it (I was reading it off of ABR's quote).

I don't agree with her vote on Albert at all though, (well, if it were an offical vote, but no matter) as I think Albert has been one of the most pro-town players so far. Just because there is disagreement on a small point in his arguement against max, it does not make him scummy, especially not vote worthy.

@dahill1: In post 63 I mention my reasons why I find guardian scummy. Just because he says 1 thing I agree with, does not mean he is not scum. Frankly I don't like how you used that as an arguement against my vote at all.

I am going to switch to
unvote vote: max
though, because I think my guardian vote has a little too shallow evidence and isn't going to pick up any votes anytime soon.
This is the post in I have issues with. Are you going with a BW vote here because it sure sounds like you are.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #157 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Miztef
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #204 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
armlx wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: NabakovNabakov, Mafia, Daykilled Day Two
The following people have made posts between the end of D1 and around the NK.

Lloyd
Flameaxe
dahill
armlx
Albert

Guardian posted at 10:20. Miztef at 11:06. Neither posted in the times between lynch and the kill. Sarcastro just posted.

1 of these 8 is our likely SK.
Dunno about this post, dude. Your following posts are even more flimsy. Although I wouldn't mind voting Lloyd, because of his insistence on discussing SK and how that affects mechanics.
It's also do you really believe him about what he saw. Does anyone want to admit to being online? Plus what type of time frame is he going on for this information?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:i still don't understand about the whole browsing hidden thingy but i was online
You can hide that you are online when you sign on. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #237 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't agree to lynching players with low content.
QFT. Some people are busy and I think Lloyds comment to flameaxe looks like a desperate attempt to get himself out of the spotlight

unvote: vote: Lloyd
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #239 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:I agree with the anti-Lloyd sympathizers. He was indeed towards the top of my list of 8 for me.

Unvote, Vote Lloyd
Post 225 you were already voting for Lloyd.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #252 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've reconsidered. Armlx is more SK-ish than DG.

Unvote, vote Armlx

FoS: DG
for stalling (and even attempting to derail) the wagon, thus allowing Lloyd to go down shooting.

I've reconsidered. Armlx is more SK-ish than DG.

I think it is highly probable that DG is scum and thinks that armlx is the SK.
Armix was the second person on my SK list as well. Helpful townie looking for SK. Sounds good to me
Vote Armix
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #333 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:05 am

Post by farside22 »

I find out 3 pages ago. Bah go town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”