Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

/confirm
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:26 am

neko2086 wrote:and I'm not sure if it was a move to look townie, or if there was a strategic reason for it. I'm thinking it's the former, but perhaps it should be considered.
It was a move to look townie. Miztef can confirm.

Random voting is counter-productive to finding scum, and preventing scum from finding masons. We should discuss about game mechanic theory instead. Plenty of content to start the day with.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:49 am

In a setup like this, its absolutely crucial for the scum to mark their targets: if a mafia attempts a kill on a player and he dies instead, his partners run the risk of dying from the exact same attempt on that player later on. This is why the mafia will devise a way to communicate their choice of target before they issue the kill. This would happen pages, sometimes
days
before the kill itself.

Be weary of strangely formulated sentences and incoherent posts, but like my partner Miztef said, don't get caught up in trying to intercept mafia communications...it will likely not become apparent until the endgame, anyway.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:54 am

I'll also say that both the masons and mafia (barring myself) were extremely conservative last game. We can't play that way here, lest the SK kills accumulate. I think a good starting point would be to determine how fast we should bandwagon. I believe that in the original run of this setup, at least one of my partners were lynched before being able to make a kill.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 pm

And finally, unlike most games you should never claim, ever, and it would be useles as masons would claim town, mafia would claim town and serial killer would claim town...
Way to state the obvious Max Goof!

Vote: Max

Unhelpfully scummy as always.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:47 pm

neko2086 wrote:Mitzef brought it up originally, actually. Do you find what I've said to be unhelpful to town? Do you find what I've said more unhelpful to town than what Mitzef has said?
Miztef posted useful content. You posted WIFOMy rubbish. See the difference ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:47 am

Interesting logic, Miztef!
Miztef wrote:
Guardian wrote:I find your comment much more likely to be revealing your scum alignment than Miztef's.
How do you find his post worse then mine. There needs to be reasons behind why something is scummier then something else.
Double standard IS a powerful scumtell, however it doesn't seem like you are living in alignment with what you preach:
Miztef wrote:Sarcastro just came out and voted max, and then this vote*... both with no reasoning behind them. These are just as bad as random votes, which should be discouraged here.
You berate the first two players who voted Max, but say nothing about the third person on the bandwagon. How do you explain this ?

referring to Samruc voting Max
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:13 am

For my part, I think it is abundantly clear why these players voted Max. Let us dissect his posts:
Max wrote:First I propose we kill the serial killer, if the 6 mafia die and 6 masons die in a row it would mean that serial killer would win with 5 risky kills in a rown, unlikely scenario but with every lynch away from the serial killer will result in a death. (1)

My proposal, one lynch every week, the serial killer can only kill once a lynch or once every real life week, so we need to be quick, if we go past 7 days we should wait til day 13 before a lynch. If we go at that rate the game will be over reasonably quickly. (2)

And finally, unlike most games you should never claim, ever, and it would be useles as masons would claim town, mafia would claim town and serial killer would claim town... (3)

Also because the serial killer did not get a kill pregame it leads me to believe beepy beep beep is scum
Vote Beep!Beep![/](4)
Max wrote:First kill, first post, see a connection?(5)
(1) Use of the slippery slope.

(2) Attempting to control the town through craplogic (who's to say that the SK will kill immediately after he gets his second kill ?)

(3) The biggest one IMO, stating the obvious to look pro-town.

(4) Accusation based on craplogic, or failure to pay attention to the rules, which is scummy because mafia and SK need only to fabricate reasons for a vote. This was identified by both armlx and Neko before Samruc's vote:
armlx wrote:Max, I see no connection, especially since the kill was in the opening post meaning it could have happened at any time before then.
neko2086 wrote:Mmmm no. Beep Beep posted almost an hour after Pooky posted. The SK probably pre-submitted the first kill.
(5) Defends his vote as legitimate, but doesn't bold it to confirm. Obvious contradiction here (if he were so sure, why didn't he make a proper vote ?)

There were ample reasons for their votes, Samruc in particular, who attacked Max after there was reasoning provided by other players, not to mention that he specified his actions wasn't random.

Not all votes must be followed by an explanation in the same post, especially weak ones based on hunches. For example, here is another reason which I didn't share because it was too shabby: he started his sentence with "I propose", which IMO looks like scum terminology, thus weighing some scumpounds on his scumscale.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:41 am

Yes, SK not killing only ever helps anyone against SK, unless you fail to include delays,

You mean the SK would rather have short days with 1-week discussions ? Why ?

So me having a logical ramble in my brain which I write down is scummy?

Absolutely. Its roundabout scum thinking. Why would anyone consider claiming except scum and SK ?

Nowhere in the rules did it state SKs get a kill pregame, neither did it mention making an honest misinterpretation immediately meant in a vote.

Um, yes it did. Mod said both the mafia and SK could queue kills.

how many people do you know that read their own posts

O.K. fine. Blame it on your clumsiness.

Now I'm getting lynched for saying I propose instead of I suggest, now that makes me believe that if anything thou art scum

Woah slow down there, Montana Max! Is that a Straw man you just did ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:54 am

farside22 wrote:If you are going to argue about someone's lynch and have reason that is one thing, but to place a vote without reason is scummie. Giving people a reason they didn't state when they voted is based on nothing but at name is bad. They should have there own opinon and state them or they can lie and use what ever logic you just stated as there own. Giving people a free pass to vote without reason should be noted.
I will destroy your entire argument in a single sentence:

"Its not what you can prove, its what you KNOW."

That's
the difference between this game and every other game you've played so far.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:18 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Guardian wrote:DGB, we could lynch Miztef, but I really find neko more promising at this juncture. Miztef is more likely to be an SK than neko though imo.
okay! But I don't believe Miztef's denial of fishing for masons. Pretty sure that's what he was doing.

unvote, vote: neko
DG, you're overreacting with Miztef IMO.
neko2086 wrote:ABR, could you elaborate a little on your "it's not what you can prove, it's what you know" bit?
Sure man. Let me put it this way; the very clues to finding mafia lie in the links between the players, not in the hypothetical reasoning behind a vote.
Miztef wrote:I agree with nabakov's latest post, farside's post seems completely detatched from a vote on albert. I don't understand how it is good justification to vote him.
Yeah, I highly encourage farside to reconsider the allocation of her resources.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:59 pm

I notice some of our men haven't arrived yet; Tar, Lloyd where are you guys ?

Hey muffin, most of your questions can be answered by using the wiki. An FoS is a precursor to a vote. Consider it a verbal warning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:21 pm

armlx wrote:On top of neko, I don't like muffinhead's 180 from "How do I know who scum is?" to "Vote scumbag Max".
This is very noteworthy indeed. Nice spot, armlx.

Unvote, vote muffinhead
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Miztef wrote:Right now the hot button players players are max and neko, so I think focusing on them is good enough for now, barring any heavily scummy action from other players.
This is scummy. The first part is very narrow-minded, the last part looks very forced, and together the sentence means absolutely nothing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:33 pm

Guardian wrote:To the bat mobile!

Quick, lynch Miztef now, scum partners buss him and stuffs, lynch Miztef die die quick wagonz :D.
No. Muffin today.

I rather we keep the chatty players a little longer because that will mean more content to surf through the following days.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Guardian wrote:I encourage everyone to discuss my 128. I think it is the game breaking strategy here.
I agree. Let's bombrush muffin.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:06 pm

Miztef wrote:As to comments about my narrow mindedness being scummy, I think there has to be a certain level of focusing in this game in order to actually get people lynched
There are two stages in this game: buzzing around sniffing ass for enemies phase, and blind focus fire phase. Now we are in the latter. At the time you bandwagonned max, we were not.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Samruc wrote:
armlx wrote:On top of neko, I don't like muffinhead's 180 from "How do I know who scum is?" to "Vote scumbag Max".
Also a very good point.
dahill1 wrote:as for muffinhead, he definitely is suspicious (not voting for neko just for helping him, voting max with no explanation), but as neko said he probably is just a newbie. we have to consider that he could be playing the newbie card and just using it as a front for any mistakes he makes, but i don't think thats the case
Max wrote:
Unvote

vote: muffinhead

He votes me for no reason either an obvious bandwagon or a really bad scum player
neko2086 wrote:Max, while muffinhead's vote is not at all well placed, he is also a newbie. So, do you think his vote is newbie-town or newbie-scum? I'm not sure we can tell either way yet.
This is how it was decided.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:34 pm

armlx wrote:EBWODP: I can see a potential scum connection between Mitzef and Muffin given Muffins 180 to following Miz's vote.

Also don't like how muffin says "I'm not voting the person I feel is the SK". Just reeks of scum logic that the SK can take down people for them.
I agree.

Vote Miztef

Bum rush him now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:55 am

armlx wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: NabakovNabakov, Mafia, Daykilled Day Two
The following people have made posts between the end of D1 and around the NK.

Lloyd
Flameaxe
dahill
armlx
Albert

Guardian posted at 10:20. Miztef at 11:06. Neither posted in the times between lynch and the kill. Sarcastro just posted.

1 of these 8 is our likely SK.
Dunno about this post, dude. Your following posts are even more flimsy. Although I wouldn't mind voting Lloyd, because of his insistence on discussing SK and how that affects mechanics.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:46 am

Lloyd wrote:It's odd that you would ask for opinions on game mechanics theory, reference the last game, yet discount the key difference between the two games.
Albert B. Rampage in his 2nd post of the game wrote:I'll also say that both the masons and mafia (barring myself) were extremely conservative last game. We can't play that way here, lest the SK kills accumulate. I think a good starting point would be to determine how fast we should bandwagon. I believe that in the original run of this setup, at least one of my partners were lynched before being able to make a kill.
Vote: Lloyd
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:53 am

I don't agree to lynching players with low content.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:23 am

Everyone bum rush Lloyd NOW!!

No free kills, no dying cipher, just one quick take down.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:55 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Still keeping the flames for an armlx lynch.
Ain't gonna happen. Get on the wagon, I know you want to DG.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:16 pm

Next 2 posters, ON THE WAGON. RIDE OR DIE, BITCH!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:44 pm

All right folks. Next up is DG.

Vote DG
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:59 pm

I've reconsidered. Armlx is more SK-ish than DG.

Unvote, vote Armlx

FoS: DG
for stalling (and even attempting to derail) the wagon, thus allowing Lloyd to go down shooting.

I've reconsidered. Armlx is more SK-ish than DG.

I think it is highly probable that DG is scum and thinks that armlx is the SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:53 pm

Miztef wrote:However, please take into consideration that I was near dead and did not send in a kill list (This is definitely true because no one died).
That argument is invalid.
Miztef wrote:
armlx wrote:Miztef:

You were at L-1. If your post stopping your quick lynch failed, you were dead and couldn't kill people. Thats my logic as to why you would machine gun people.

I was online at the time of the kill. I made sure no one else in the game was online, and those 8 were the only people other than hidden browsing people that could have done it.

Was I? I actually did not realize that, wow, pretty shocking actually.
You were online the whole time, probably deciding on which player to kill, without even realizing that you were so close to lynch.

Vote: DrippingGoofball

FOS: Miztef

I feel safe enough to bet my life that DG is an anti-town role.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:20 pm

I was set on both Armlx and DG being scum/SK, and even though it was Armlx the mafia, I think DG can now be SK.

Her first post:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Who might kill Kilroy?

vote: Flameaxe
I didn't view it this way before, but now it seems like she might have planned on blaming Flameaxe from the moment she sent her kill. Discussing night kills is scummy in any kind of setup, ESPECIALLY the first nightkill, with no info whatsoever.

DrippingGoofball wrote:Albert, who are we lynching today? Thanks.
Minor tell: giving me authority like that isn't very townie-like IMO (although I got kick out of it)
DrippingGoofball wrote:If Flameaxe could kill, I'd be dead.

I think Lloyd is making an effort to find scum. He's worth keeping an eye on, but so far he doesn't strike me as scum.

Let's lynch armlx. I can smell his agenda from here, and it's not pro-town.

confirm vote: armlx
^^ O.K now THIS. I think I've been suspicious ever since this post ^^

I can't put my finger on it exactly, but this post makes me very uncomfortable. Its like
she
has an agenda too. My *fly* theory is that DG somehow figured out Armlx was from the opposing faction.

Not only this, but its also as if she WANTED Lloyd to make his kill before he died. Armlx was clearly going to get lynched no matter what, but she didn't put her vote on him. She stalled, and Lloyd got a kill. In all likelihood, she was hoping that he would take a few masons down with him for her. This is BAD. I'm not 100% sure about you yet despite your actions, Miztef, and your posts do sound townie sometimes, but I may be mistaking genuineness for appealing to emotions (hence the FOS). So...yeah...also we have 4 days left to discuss before the SK can kill again, so let's make use of it this time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:23 pm

EBWOP (we're killing too many mafia I'm mixing them up)

Not only this, but its also as if she WANTED Lloyd to make his kill before he died. **Lloyd** was clearly going to get lynched no matter what, but she didn't put her vote on him. She stalled, and Lloyd got a kill. In all likelihood, she was hoping that he would take a few masons down with him for her. This is BAD.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:25 pm

DG, there was only ONE other player voting Armlx at the time we were bandwagonning Lloyd. Can you explain this post ?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Still keeping the flames for an armlx lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:27 pm

armlx wrote:I believe the person we should be looking at is Albert B. Lynch director.

Vote Albert

More assuming I live long enough to post again.
I know you can't post in this thread anymore, but...WIFOM :wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:33 pm

So you don't agree that we should finish off players with large bandwagons on them asap ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:54 pm

Because mafia just HAVE to bus, right ? :roll:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:44 am

WOW! I WANT TO FORGET ABOUT THE SK TOO! How do I join your cult DG ???

Confirm vote: DG

I urge you all to follow suit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:56 am

We really should lynch DG-SK first and leave the mafia for tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:00 am

SK get to kill after each lynch...therefore, we should be looking for an SK, not a mafia. I think you are by far the best candidate for SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:02 am

As if you couldn't have stayed hidden or used one of your alts to kill Nabakov. I think you foresaw this shit. And I think you should die now kthx.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:04 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:I held off on Lloyd (whom I thought was not scum, wrongly), and ran after armlx-scum (whom I thought was very obviously scum, meta and all).
This is EXTREMELY retarded. When its time to bandwagon, you BANDWAGON. There's no time for shit like 'ooh he might be town' or whatever. You just vote vote vote hammer point blank period. Any pro-town player would know this. You are clearly not pro-town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:13 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Albert, I don't agree. Because that's how sure I was that armlx was scum.
This is utterly stupid. We were bandwagonning player A. You went off during this time, and pressured player B. Even if he was scum, he would have time to send his own kill list before being eventually lynched, if ever. Therefore, you should have waited for player A to be lynched before pressing your case on player B. Holding off from finishing a player off is tantamount to suicide and bad play as TOWN. But you're not town now, are you DG ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:20 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:If we need to kill the SK, I'd lynch ABR. Then I'd go for Neko as scum.
Worse OMGUS I've ever seen in my life.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Albert, I don't agree. Because that's how sure I was that armlx was scum.
This is utterly stupid. We were bandwagonning player A. You went off during this time, and pressured player B. Even if he was scum, he would have time to send his own kill list before being eventually lynched, if ever. Therefore, you should have waited for player A to be lynched before pressing your case on player B. Holding off from finishing a player off is tantamount to suicide and bad play as TOWN. But you're not town now, are you DG ?
I don't see how this works, and why I'd want to rush into lynching a player whom I believed to be a townie, when he was already at minus 1 or 2.
Because your opinion is worthless in the grander scheme of things, comrade. Stalin would be ashamed of you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:45 am

Blaze, your thoughts on everyone in the vote count ?

2 DrippingGoofball
2 Neko2086
1 Flameaxe
1 Max
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:19 am

Unvote, vote Neko
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:20 am

Don't give him a chance to kill, finish him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:41 am

Miztef wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Note: Blazerunner was watching the thread, and he DID NOT VOTE.
nothing much to prove here, no one needs to protect others anymore.
Delaying a lynch helps the mafia / SK kill before they die.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:45 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Miztef wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Note: Blazerunner was watching the thread, and he DID NOT VOTE.
nothing much to prove here, no one needs to protect others anymore.
That's what I thought, but maybe I missed something in the role PMs in the OP...
Miztef is wrong, and you are agreeing with him.

The mafia and SK both want the other to go down killing a pro-town players to increase their chance of winning.

DG, you are next. You better kill me, or die trying, because I'm coming for you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 am

No.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:02 am

I want you lynched for EXACTLY this reason.

You keep stalling and derailing lynches, huffing and puffing your way to the endgame like you know what you're doing. You try to manipulate us into doing RETARDED things. It would take HOURS to have blazerunner at -1!!!

You better be lynched tomorrow because I don't know what I'm going to do if you're not.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:04 am

I'm talking to DG of course ^^^^

DG, we are SUPPOSED to vote late. THATS THE WHOLE POINT. WHAT PART OF GUARDIANS POST DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ? WHEN A PLAYER IS CLOSE TO LYNCH, YOU DONT SIT THERE AND WAIT FOR HIM TO KILL YOUR FELLOW MAN, YOU HAMMER THE BASTARD.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 am

Guardian wrote:vote 4 neko! :D
Why aren't you saying anything ???? How can you agree with DG ?????
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:11 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Question is, shall we lynch Flameaxe, Blazerunner, or myself *gulp* next?
DONT ANSWER THIS QUESTION ITS A TRAP
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 am

Guardian wrote:I support quick bandwagons in this game to allow scum not to get off a kill attempt before dying. Like, really quick. Like, -4 to lynch in a few hours.

I think that that is the breaking strategy here. Discuss?
-4 to lynch in hours. Do you remember this Guardian ?? Fight for your fucking case.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 am

Guardian wrote:I confused, voting for neko is following my case
You have no qualms about DG derouting every bandwagon ? Stalling the game in favor of scum ? Fishing information for the next day ? Talking about night actions ?

You know what, I'm done here. You find the scum. I'm going to shut up, watch and wait until the town comes back to its senses and lynches DG.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:26 am

[quote="Albert B. Rampage]until the town comes back to its senses and lynches DG.[/quote]

And if you don't, you deserve to lose.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:33 am

Bah I'm done trying to convince people. DG is SK 90%. Scum: Miztef or Neko.

Take that for what its worth.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:34 am

Max also very scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:39 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Max also very scummy.
More than Flameaxe? How about Blazerunner? Have you taken an in-depth look at these players?
Flameaxe has done nothing wrong. Blazerunner has done nothing wrong either, except for your claim that he was "watching" the thread. Even if I did see him online, he is involved in other games in theme park and you have no way of knowing he was watching *this* thread.

The only other person I have to mention is Guardian. He better watch himself.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:40 am

I'm out to gym.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:39 pm

You guys are incredible. I've only skimmed through, but I can't believe you listened to DG. Just incredible.

Vote DG
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Guardian wrote:Yeah. but last scum or sk would be giving the game away if they shot someone and failed.
This gives me an idea. If a mafia was about to be lynched, whether he would kill or not depends on whether he wants the SK or the town to win.

If the last scum dies, he has no way of winning even if he did kill all the right masons. Instead, he stands a better chance staying at L-1 like Miztef and saying "hey look! I didn't die or kill anybody!" and survive if the townies buy it.

Something to think about.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Guardian wrote:My lack of providing a reason for neko was intentional. I won't be saying more, for good reason, that I'll gladly reveal post-game.
Post-game ahahaha. O.K. boss.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:12 am

Max wrote:so lets presume serial killer is dripping goofball. I wouldn't put it past him, he's been around at every kill.
What about ABR, dripping goofball protected him and albert hasn't reacted.

I think DG or ABR is serial killer

vote:ABR
Max, this makes no sense. Unless you are going to give some very good reasoning, you've just knocked a few more scummy notches on your belt.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:32 am

Unvote, vote Max

I say we lynch Max today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:11 am

Yes, I have done little but lynch almost all the scum. /sarcasm

Unvote

If I were mafia or SK, one of us would be dead by now. Take that as you will.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:50 am

I changed my mind. I don't think he would have killed Ooba.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:54 am

I refuse to lynch the following players:

Guardian
Max
Miztef
Samruc
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:59 am

I'm not certain about DG either now. The way Max attacked her was very forced. I'll hammer if need be but I'm online tomorrow and the day after so we won't miss a lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:25 am

dahill1 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I refuse to lynch the following players:

Guardian
Max
Miztef
Samruc
explanation plz?
Are you trying to fish for masons or something ?

Vote: Dahill
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:22 am

Unvote, vote DG
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:19 am

Sayonara, DrippingGoofball.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:27 am

I dedicate this song to you:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=biHKQe3rMDI
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 am

Samruc or DG. Pick one and vote, guys.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:59 am

I'd vote Max for personal reasons LOL

Unvote, vote Max
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:01 am

Unvote

On the other hand, he's probably noob town and this wouldn't be a clever thing to do.

*smacks forehead*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:36 am

Bum rush Neko!!!!!

Vote Neko

Heh I'm getting cold feet. This is a rare occurrence for me :?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:38 pm

*hammer*

vote DG
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:21 pm

Unvote

wtf....guardian

Vote Neko
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:14 am

Unvote, vote DG

O.K. no choice. Under the gun here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:30 am

Yeah.......when I took the time to reconsider these last pages.......plus DG's wild behavior in other games that have just started this week.......Neko would have been the ideal lynch, IMO.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:21 pm

Flameaxe is always online but never posts here.

Vote: Flameaxe

Lurking for the win.....how pathetic
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:26 pm

He's online right now, posting with me on other threads. Flameaaaxe...oooooh Flameaaaaaaaaaaxe ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Come out and plaaaaaaaaaaay
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Mmmmmm.......except I'm not trying to lynch him, I'm trying to get him to post. Hence your vote makes little sense to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:37 pm

I've re-read your posts dahill. This stuck out to me:
dahill1 wrote:
Guardian wrote:we are voting flameaxe because as neko said, Flameaxe has contributed literally nothing to the game.
well, that is true...
so to put pressure on him vote: flameaxe
^^ This post is very skummy ^^

context (before dahill voted) :
Guardian in post 210 wrote:vote: Flameaxe

7 more.
ooba in post 211 wrote:vote : Flameaxe

6 more.
neko2086 in post 212 wrote:I agree with this wagon. Flameaxe has contributed hardly anything of substance.

vote: Flameaxe

5 more
Does this look like a pressure wagon to you ? I consider this a massive slip that shows what dahill really wanted to do: pressure mafia into snapping and killing some masons before dying.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:39 pm

You bandwagonned a player, put him close to lynch but suspiciously claimed that you wanted to "pressure" him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:47 pm

You are lying. You don't pressure a player with a 4th vote, after 3 consecutive votes on that player saying "5 votes left, 4 votes left".

Don't lie dahill.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:51 pm

unvote, vote dahill
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:50 pm

vote flameaxe

gogogo
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:51 pm

unvote, vote: flameaxe
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:40 pm

Vote: dahill
for earlier reasons
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:48 am

bah.....we got 2 lynches left and 7 days......

Present your case against me, let's see it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:05 am

dahill1 wrote:you were pushing heavily towards a DG lynch, who we all thought was scum
but as Guardian pointed "if she was town, you're probably scum".
also you started pretty much all of the bandwagons/bum rushes which wasn't necessarily bad because we lynched a lot of scum, but it's still suspicious because you directed us around.
Guardian and me BOTH directed wagons. And I got all of them right except DG, even though I didn't nail the SK yet.

DG being town has no effect on my alignment. If you have any evidence supporting that claim, please state them.

I'd say Max is the next most suspicious person, followed by Neko but I'm not sure anymore because I thought Neko was mafia and not SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:21 am

I was only after DG on day 3 when DG quicklynched blazerunner for no reason at all (she was scummy as hell), and on day 4 when I wasn't even so sure about her anymore but had to vote because of the deadline.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:22 am

dahill1 wrote:but Guardian was a mason...
If only masons would have lead the town then the scum/SK would have picked up on it and killed them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:28 am

The very fact that Guardian survived this long proves the point that directing the town is neither a scumtell or a mason-tell.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:31 am

Plus, I always play by leading the town:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 765#631765
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:18 am

I'll have to take a closer look at Neko.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 am

I've provided vast amounts of content and analysis, whereas you have done zip except petty OMGUS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:03 am

If you wipe the shit out of your eyes Max, you might notice that my last 20 posts or so have been nothing but content.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:28 am

All those are content. My probing of Flameaxe was legitimate gameplay.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 am

Max wrote:Since my last proper post I think Flame axe has been lurking, he has to be trying to save himself here.
:roll:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:47 am

Sigh....whatever.

Neko, I'd lynch Samruc before myself.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 am

Fine.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:20 am

See above what!? You didn't post anything.

Leading the town is my natural gameplay, I do this in every game.

You don't have any tangible reason to vote me except your hate for me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:11 am

dahill1 wrote:we discuss all of our options before quicklynching anyone.
wtf.....
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:26 am

So this is how its going to be... The day is going to end, and I'm going to get shot to death without a second thought, and all because of...

....Those bastards....

Heh....Heheheheh....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes.....That's it exactly. I am the Serial Killer. I am the justice that's kept you sons of bitches alive. I was the only thing between you and the monsters that haunted your nightmares, and you crucified me. I've spent all of this time putting the puzzle pieces together...all this effort into cornering those murderers that were preying on you...every move I made was calculated to drive us to my goal..D3. Once we were there, this game would be mine. I would be...the God of this new world order I have created.

I worked so hard...how many pages did I fight against all of you..I would have won, I SHOULD have won, but now...no...I'm not going down like this. Winning means nothing to me now, this is a matter of my pride as GOD. None of this would have happened if I was not BETRAYED, by backstabbing, opportunistic scum, who barely did a DAMN things for themselves, but were more than prepared to take the win by sacrificing me. I KILLED FARSIDE, AND I KILLED SARCASTRO. I WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED THEM, AND I WOULD HAVE KILLED ALL OF YOU CUTTHROATS THE SAME WAY. Every death in this game was caused by me. Every single one of them was killed by me eheheheh

Yes..That's right...muffin...Nabakov...Lloyd...Armlx...You were all weak, cowards, traitors who helped me with NOTHING, and now you want to profit by betraying your GOD like this ????

And FLAMEAXE, you...Why did you give up? What were you thinking. You're just as low as metatron himself. You did NOTHING for the pages you played this game. And that was all I needed, but you...You've ruined this...Everything.

I will not go down because of turncoats such as these. heheheheheh...No...Not like that. KYAAAHAHAAA HHAHAHA HAHAAHHAAA!

On the serious side, I lost when I vigged Miztef instead of dahill. I give up. GG.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:38 am

dahill1 wrote:someone should probably hammer about now..
also i might sig that last line
Um. Just to be sure, you're the mason right ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:41 am

dahill, Max <--- Masons
The rest <--- Townies

Owell. I had fun killing everyone else.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:00 pm

MVP was definitely Miztef. He played a solid game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:06 pm

I don't feel like keeping up with this game anymore. So am I right or am I wrong ? Huh ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Mike, how did each Mafia die ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:48 am

Damn Guardian was the obvious kill. You shoulda killed Guardian.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”