Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote Ibby

Ibby is always scum. This is known.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ok, so, like, I don't agree with the Mariyta wagon. I think it's total crap, and whoever listens to Fritz is a dumby head. He's just a sad little boy who didn't get pudding for dinner and he's taking it out on the nice people but ignoring the scummy, princess-wannabes like Ibby. It's a proven fact that Ibby is always scum. I mean, look at how much she's eaten!!

<3 Ibby!! I miss playing with you!!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cause Ibby is afraid I'd make a better princess than her and she recruited Fritz to do all her dirty work, duh.

:P

Oh,
Unvote
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mariyta is the witch of the west...Ibby is the witch of the east...

Aimee is the princess.

Unvote, vote K-scope
Why do you hate me?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mariyta is the witch of the west...Ibby is the witch of the east...
technically mari is from the east and ibby is from the west.
<3 raj!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why Jdodge first?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

I have no problem going first. If everyone else is ok with it, I'll go.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

Battle Mage wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:We should wait to see if there is any more dissent.
i guess i'd better be the one to speak up. I have to admit, although most of what he says is total BS, Jdodge is right on this. Really we should have the scummiest players claiming first, and realistically, that should be those with largest BW's. As such, that means Scope and Mariyta should be going first.
Um, since you clearly weren't paying attention, the dissent he was speaking of was to whether I should go first or not...and though you seem to be trying to add dissent, you were simply agreeing with him.

Now, does everyone want me to claim what I have on me only? Or am I to claim what I need as well?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

BM, you said KScope
AND
Mariyta. Not KScope then Mariyta. Big difference in meaning there. Anyway, I'm going first. I dropped the blackberries last night, and picked up the purse today. That's all I have on my person.

Popcorn style is one person goes, and picks the next. To make BM happy, I'm going to pick K-Scope to claim items next.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Here's a random thought for ya. If you look at page 5, at the locations of K-Scope, Ibby and MoS, they make a good start to a song...

On an island
In the Rain
Sleeping with the Godfather's Daughter

Stay tuned for more to come.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

For the record, I found it odd the way K-Scope said it too. He never says he has nothing, just that he didn't drop anything or pick anything up. Doesn't mean he didn't get something or start with something last night...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

'Sides, he never picked who was supposed to go next.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I didn't ignore it, Kinetic. I just don't care. :)

Yagami, I went first. It is currently K-Scope's turn, and he has failed to do anything but cast more suspicion on himself by a)sounding suspicious in how he told us he didn't change items in any way, b) not bothering to tell us his current items, which it seems most are in agreement that he should have at least one, and c)not picking anyone to go after him, thus proving he's not paying attention to the game in the least little bit. I'll admit, I rarely pay attention in games, but even I knew we were playing popcorn!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, and
Vote K-Scope
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

soupfly wrote:very suspicious K-Scope.

i'll claim:

D1 Item Activity:

Dropped: Staples
Picked Up: Cloth

Current Inventory: Cloth
Now pick someone to go next. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Mariyta »

Since it seems no one is paying attention but MoS, I'll claim again... I dropped the blackberries last night, and picked up the purse today. That is all I had/have. Since the other two that went are utterly incapable of following instructions...
MissMoo
can go.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

BM is getting on my nerves...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote
for now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:51 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mariyta:
*Dropped Blackberries
*Picked up Purse

Soupfly:
*Dropped Staples
*Picked up Cloth

K-Scope:
*Snoop Dogg CD
*Unfermented Bear Bear

Miss Moo:
*Free Call
*Blackberries
*Fish

LoudMouthLee:
*Horse

People who gave items:
*Ibby
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

I would like to know who Ibby gave her item to.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

For right now, I would just like Ibby to claim who she gave it to. I'll worry about the rest later.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Yagami, how do you know K-Scope is the one with the winery? Did he claim that somewhere and I just missed it? He could just as easily be the one with FYE or whatever it is and have been given the wine. It would make plenty of sense for scum to give their buddies alcohol to make them the mayor, especially considering the news headline this morning...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

I would still like to know who Ibby gave the item to, or at least what she gave.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by Mariyta »

ibaesha wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I would still like to know who Ibby gave the item to, or at least what she gave.
You keep saying this, but I haven't gotten anywhere close to a consensus on the matter. I'm definately not for claiming it just because one person wants the info. What I would like to know is why you find it so incredibly important.

It should be obvious by now, the person I gave it to hasn't claimed yet. You can narrow it down pretty far from there. Also, the item is
not
alcohol if that is part of your curiousity.
We have been told that mafia were seen handing each other items last night. So far, you are the only one who has volunteered that information.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I can live with that.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

ibaesha wrote:And might I add that just because the newspaper says scum were seen giving each other items, that doesn't exclude town from having given items last night.
This is the reason I haven't voted you yet :) I also don't think after reading the newspaper headline, you'd claim to have given someone something if you were scum (major WIFOM, I know). However, that doesn't exclude the person you gave the item to from being scum. And I also realize that the scum involved are most likely in those left to claim and my bringing up the newspaper headline may cause them to rethink their claims. :( /fail
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

Nope, people just decided they wanted to finish the claim before stringing him up by his toes.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think I see why, Yagami, but I don't think it's enough to condemn at this point. As for Kinetic, I see the case on him too, but I don't see a vc in the last 3 pages and I don't have time to go digging for it, so I'll
unvote
for now if I need to. I don't think he's anywhere near a lynch, but I'm not gonna vote for anyone until I get a count.

On a quick side note, Kinetic took the easy way out of the Fritz debate by claiming he was joking and wanted to see a reaction from the miniscule pressure his vote would cause.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

What I saw was the "keeping track of items is much more important" thing, and possibly "the only thing we have to worry about is people like Fritz, who need to collect things."

A) It's most important for scum to keep track of things, I'd think.
B) It seems everyone, to my knowledge, needs to get a list of items, and I know I don't have an alternate win condition with mine.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ya know, now that I think a bit more on it, that is enough.
Vote IH
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

IH wrote:Mariyta, the biggest thing is you assume that just town has the item goals. I personally didn't see mine, but I have a hunch that as many players have one it's not just the town or townies. Every player has item goals. I have five I need to get I think.

Would anyone be objected to a claim of have an Item goal/not item goal?
I never once assumed only town had item goals. Considering to get mayor you have to combine alcohol plus two items on your list (correct me if I'm wrong on that), I assumed EVERYONE had item goals. Maybe that assumption is incorrect, though it wouldn't make sense to me for most people to have to get stuff and a few to not.

K-Scope-Kilroy has been against the item claim from the start. He started his reasons long ago (at least, I think it was him...)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 am

Post by Mariyta »

Correction: It was Kinetic who was against the claim. I withdraw my complaint. Vote away.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mari? What'd Mari do?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

I kinda like that vote, MoS. He also refused to give much info for the claim. As far as we know, he could have been the scum last night that the paper was referring to... or one of them at least. I'm going to have to do a reread (or re-skim, anyway), but that may be where my vote is headed.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

JDodge wrote:"Supposed to", not "is".
Do you have anything better to go on at this point, my dear? You're great at bashing others' ideas, but you're not so great at offering your own.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Kinetic wrote:I put him on that list because the last 3-4 pages or so have been devoted to people pressuring IH. Not necessarily all voting for him, but I stand by what I said, that he seems to be one of the possible targets. I eliminated myself and BM from the pool because, frankly, the votes on the two of us are either really old and (in the case of BM) irrelevant to the game. BM having 1-2 votes on him at anytime is normal in my opinion.

I agree on KScope, heck I was one of the first ones to vote him and unvote him on the exact same information as you. But that doesn't mean he doesn't still have the most votes.

So let me ask YOU: We have a deadline in 3 %^#*ing days. What should we do? Look at EVERY possible target and try and get SOMETHING going, or just flounder and say, "Hmm well I have no idea what to do?" I think if we have to lynch in 3 days that we SHOULD. It may not be the BEST lynch, but its the town who loses if we don't.

I do personally think IH is possible scum, so yes, I'm going to put him on my list. His response?
Well, you answered the other 2, but I still don't understand why I'm on that list. As for IH's comments about the newspapers, read the descriptions. I highly doubt anything about eating double what everyone else does will have any bearing on the game. I'm willing to bet that one was simply for entertainment value. The Sun-Times headline seems quite believable, while the Mafia's headline... well, post that one again in a few days and then we can start to worry :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

ibaesha wrote:Uhh, you never claimed. I think there's still some claims left out there, though. It's someone else's turn to do the list.
Not it!! :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

YagamiLight wrote:I agree as well, MoS and BM should be the next 2 to claim.
Agreed. I like how BM has clammed up since minor suspicion turned his way... And MoS... bad form.

As for voting,
Unvote, Vote Kilroy
. I looked back over a couple of his posts, and they smell. Especially the one where he claims to have been against claiming all along, but never said a word.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:How am I clamming up? I've still been contributing what I can, and I'm still waiting for the mod to send me my list of items. I'll tell you now, I think I picked up 2 or 3 items. I can't remember offhand.
I said BM was clamming up, not you. But I can see how that could have been misread. Anyway, why don't you look in your sent items to see what you asked for...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

Battle Mage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Faeren Lord of Carlisle wrote: Let's see who's on this list... OMFG MOS AND BM are there!!!11!!!111!!one

Look, the two players so adamantly pushing the item claim,
FLC wrote:even though, like, the rest of the town did
havn't claimed. No, No one's scum alarms are going off.

Something is up. And if I'm the only one who notices it, something is definitely wrong.
I agree 100%. I think MOS and BM should claim before anyone else does.
err. I never supported everyone item claiming. In fact, i directly opposed the mass-item claim, once we had gleaned sufficient information from a few claims. The reason i opposed further claims, was simply because, i downright refuse to claim myself.
Suffice to say, you can work out what i have from the rest of the claims.

Also
Vote: Fritz

he knows why.
Unvote, Vote BM
I don't think I even need to explain this one...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

See? It's so blatantly obvious that you're scum, I don't need to do any more work. You've really stepped in it this time.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Not to mention, pushing for claims as hard as you did without telling people upfront that you weren't going to claim yourself is extremely scummy. You listed other motives, but that was never in the list until it turned back on you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

soupfly wrote:okay, i'm back. got married. surprised that i wasn't replaced. will read through asap.
Congrats!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

theopor_COD wrote:
Mariyta
Early wagon 8 votes. Seems a usual day one wagon, BM diverts it by going after Miss Moo, possible link between them. Mari herself fails to offer much comment on her wagon. Why I wonder. Mari misinterprets why BM and Mos go after Scope I think. Maybe I'm wrong. Dropped Blackberries picked up purse (Can you make alcohol out of Balckberries - either way I think you may be able to, wine at least). Unaware Scope claimed the winery, maybe she shouldn't have dropped them blackberries after all huh. Doesn't see a case on Kinetic = good. Twigs on IH = good. Good again regards JDodge's uselessness so far. I like her vote on Kilroy not so much BM.

Overall
- Again I pretty much feel she's good at the moment, dropping the blackberries I don't think is wise considering fruit = wine = alcohol but I'm not to unhappy with her.
I didn't comment much on the wagon cause I knew it was nothing I needed to be worried about. It was Fritz being Fritz and people mindlessly following him off the cliff like they always do :P

As for the Blackberries, it never occurred to me that they could be used to make wine. You don't normally see fruit of that nature turned into any really decent wine, just the sweet, mostly cheap stuff. And hell, you don't like to drink crappy wine in real life, why on earth would you want to drink it here??
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I don't remember who I'm voting, but
Unvote, Vote Kilroy
. He's full of crap. Methinks he either has something that will incriminate him, or he's the one giving and receiving stuff. Either way, he's scum and needs to die.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by Mariyta »

The last few posts just reek of scum...
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

Max wrote:I'm just going to have a long read and pick out some bits from each player. As theres a deadline in 4 days this will be a skim. If someone wishes to give me a recap of events so far it would be appreciated. But I know that that normally doesn't happen I will give a decent length post about all my concerns and so on after I've reread.

If my replacee was voting i will
Unvote
If not no vote stands
Can you claim your items, please? Claim anything you have on your person, anything you may have dropped, and if you gave an item away. Thank you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Also, a reminder... we're under a deadline here, so patience is not something we have.

Carrotcake is either scum trying to help their buddy, or newb town trying to look smart by figuring something out that's already been discussed to death... I'm leaning toward the former.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:We need like 2 more claims.

Unvote, Vote: Roland

Fuck lynching Kilroy. Roland
knows
he needs to post in this game. He is specifically avoiding it with a deadline approaching. Let's lynch him.
You do have a point. Kilroy is the known evil, while Roland has been personally prodded by Raj and continues to avoid the game...

FOS Roland
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

We have 2 days. Do we want to kill off a lurker (Roland is never very active anyway), or do we want to kill off guaranteed scum? I'd prefer a replacement for both Roland and xyzzy rather than a lynch.

And I noticed I always qualify my statements with "I think" rather than just committing to something (it's not just here, it's in RL too), so I fixed that. I'm officially saying I'm not going to hop on that bandwagon.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Well, two things. First, Raj is clearly not going to replace them because they *know* they are lurking and are just not posting to spite us. Second, Kilroy is probably not scum. I have seen him pull this shit before, and he was town. He purposefully lied about his protown power role in that game because he got a kick out of being a flaming douchebag. I'm inclined to believe that he is just too immature to actually cooperate with anyone and learn how to truly play the game. He's one of those people that I wouldn't miss if he left and came back a different person (like Cubs did, only he became *more* immature).
Fair enough. We'll kill him tomorrow for being a flaming douchebag.
Unvote, Vote Roland
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cool.
Unvote, Vote Kilroy
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

Aimee wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Cool.
Unvote, Vote Kilroy
... before Andy claims his items? Why?
Because I was voting Roland more for the lurking, and Andy has shown that he'll at least post occasionally. I'd much rather prefer to lynch Kilroy.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Mariyta »

BM's last several posts have just been ridiculous. They make no sense at all (unless he's drunk). As for Kinetic, I agree with Jex. He's been completely consistent and hasn't backed down. I'm comfortable with a Kilroy lynch today... and maybe BM tomorrow if he doesn't straighten up.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Battle Mage wrote:This is the example of Kinetic inconsistency. He seems to force upon everyone a facade of not wanting a mass-claim,
but in fact, he is very willing to push for other people to claim when it suits him.
It seems that his motivations are truly selfish, and hence, he is probably scum.
Do you realize how completely and utterly hypocritical that bolded statement is? You are being insanely inconsistent and just wrong. I really am quite amazed.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Does anyone else think BM has simply snapped at this point? He used to think somewhat logically, but right now, he just seems out of it.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

That entire list is OMGUS and has no basis at all.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Moron is the bestest word ever!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

MOS, I think a lot of the bullshit has been caused, in part, by you (which I know was not your intention). A lot of people blindly followed you and BM on the claim, probably because most people trust your judgment, and now we're 40 pages into day one and still do not have a lynch.

Also, getting mad at people because they refuse to blindly trust you again only makes you look foolish. Just because you no longer see a case on Kilroy, it doesn't mean the rest of us don't. I personally refuse to let a person slip by simply because you feel someone else is a stronger case. We've all seen Kilroy's actions, and they are undoubtedly scummy. I'm not going to ignore that.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

And what lesson did we learn today children?

If we pitch a fit and act like a complete ass, people will give in and do what we want!! Yay!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Battle Mage wrote:
Jex wrote:
rajrhcpfreak wrote: ?????
  • Mafia has More Possessions than Most

A recent study (source unknown) has shown that mafia members tend to accumulate more possessions than the average Freaktown citizen. Results of the study only show numerical data, and it is unknown what the effect will be on the townsfolk.
The papers aren't labled today, so I don't know which one is supposed to be true. However, if the quote above is correct, it would leave me believe that either Battlemage or Master of Sin would be mafia based on their hoarding items yesterday. However, Master of Sin is now dead, so that wipes him off of my list :-P.
vote battlemage
this is what i was getting at. Hence i'd like to know who took the Survivor DVD, in the knowledge that i needed it, and with the supporting evidence of scum hoarders.

BM
What you were 'getting at'? All you said was you were confused, and you wanted a claim because you were upset you didn't get your item. Sounds to me like you're trying to now back up your earlier selfish comment with 'supporting evidence', and honestly, there is none. We don't know which headline is true, but with my educated (as in I work at a newspaper in real life), I'm going to guess headline 2 sounds more real than headline 1, especially based on yesterday's headline that mafia ate more. However, as was pointed out earlier, it could easily be a mafia headline, so I don't think we should take either of them too seriously.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, no mass claim. That was kind of pointless yesterday.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

the silent speaker wrote:1. Roland lurked hideously. Andy,when he showed up, was very agreeable to anyone who wanted someone to die.
I'm more inclined to take Roland's flakiness as disinterest/lack of time, simply from what I know of him. I think we'd be better off looking at Andy's actions than Roland's.
2. BM was on the Kilroywagon very briefly, in the earlyish stages, but he stepped off in favor of Kinetic and never looked back. He made an interesting pickup on JDodge and Yagami earlier, but seems not to have followed up on it. Late in the day he named Mariyta, Kinetic and Andycyca his personal conspiracy theory. His first mention of JDodge was in asserting he was part of "an evilscumpair" with IH. No evidence given; I suspect this was because of the early Mariyta bandwagoning. Conclusion: Battle Mage and Mariyta are not both (allied) scum.
I think we would have killed each other off by now if we were allied scum. :P
4. xyzzy lurked clean through the beginning of the game. Neither he nor TheStranger has posted the least bit of content. Yet both had the stones to bitch about lack of content from others.
I remember being suspicious of xyzzy, but it's been so long, I don't know if that was this game or another. I'm swamped with school right now, so I don't know when I'll get to a read-through.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Wait... did BM ever claim his items, or did we let him get away with pushing everyone else then refusing?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Here's a few thoughts:

BM got pretty quiet for awhile, then came back and didn't give much but insults until deadline.

Fishy post by BM asking if he can drop his items during the day, especially considering the headline of one of the articles...

@Ibby: You know Fritz pretty well. Based on his play yesterday, how would you peg him?

Vote BM
based on yesterday's actions.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ah, ok. I missed that part. I'm gonna keep my vote on him anyway.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You mean Ibby's footsteps. I will do the same. I picked up the Survivor DVD, because I knew two people needed it, neither of which I know I can trust.

Miss Moo, if that is truly the scum group, the town should just give up now. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Mariyta »

Battle Mage wrote:rofl. I'd just like to point out that this town is thicker than 2 short planks.

SRSLY.

Most of you havent even bothered to pay attention to the game mechanics, so frankly, it aint looking good for us.

Ill probably show up to read some time, but i wont be defending myself against people who are clearly bandwagonning on absolutely appalling logic.

BM
Typical BM defense. Full of insults, with no logic to be had. Why don't you get yourself replaced if you're that disinterested?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I think it's safe to assume you cannot, considering it is no where in the rules saying you can.

Farside, while I do admit that I'm happy to vote for BM, my reasoning is more based on his actions yesterday than anything personal.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

Your major scum move was forcing/pushing everyone else to claim, then refusing yourself, claiming you never said you would claim. That, my dear, is messed up.

And here's a tip, for the game, as well as for life: when you start getting snotty with people and act like a jerk, they're not going to respond well. You seriously need to change your attitude if you don't want to keep getting lynched every game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Mariyta »

Battle Mage wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Your major scum move was forcing/pushing everyone else to claim, then refusing yourself, claiming you never said you would claim. That, my dear, is messed up.

And here's a tip, for the game, as well as for life: when you start getting snotty with people and act like a jerk, they're not going to respond well. You seriously need to change your attitude if you don't want to keep getting lynched every game.
lol have you noticed a pattern yet Mariyta?
Every game we share, you vote for me due to my general attitude towards you on a personal level. Do you genuinely think that is a scumtell?
I dont suppose you've ever heard of the words 'meta-game' before? :roll:

I'd like to hear what Jdodge thinks of me atm.

BM
You really are ridiculous. It's not just about me. It's the way you treat everyone. You need a serious attitude adjustment. But whatever, keep the blinders on if it makes you feel better about yourself.

For now, I agree with Ibby that BM's actions yesterday may have been just him being a jerk.
Unvote
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fuck it. I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. It's not worth my time.
Replace me please.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I feel bad deserting Raj, so I'm not going to. I am, however, going to ignore anything said by BM.
Vote BM
. This is where my vote is staying (unless someone gives me a damn good reason to move it). Yes, it is vehemently personal, and no, I don't give a damn.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]No happy birthday for you unless you vote BM :P[/quote]

I'm voting BM. Where's my Happy Birthday?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm here! Don't kill me!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

I don't remember why everyone is voting Taut. Anyone care to sum it up? I'm lazy as hell. :P
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:
The Freaktown Sun-Times

Mafia enjoys the town’s inability to find a single Mafia member

After some brief detective-ness, town detective people have confirmed that neither MoS or Battle Mage were part of the Freaktown mafia. It would seem as if the mafia is still slipping by unnoticed in Freaktown, and are currently relaxing as they are becoming closer to a majority in the town.

The Freaktown Enquirer

Erika’s store, Papa Johns, a Cult Hideout?

An unrevealed source has accused the local Papa John's of being a cult hideout. Erika, the store's owner, has vehemently denied these accusations, claiming, "That person probably wanted me to use an expired coupon or something. There's no evidence that a cult hangs out here at all!"

Mafia Courier-Journal

Mafia seen celebrating at Distillery

Over the past night, reporters saw some of the members of the mafia celebrating their continued success at the distillery, drinking a pint (or two). It is said that the owner of the distillery was also present at the festivities. The identities of the others present are still unknown.
Andy makes a decent point. The headlines are meant to help us, in a sense. Being an English major in RL, and having worked for a paper in RL, I'm going to analyze them.

Let's look at the Sun-Times first. That's theoretically supposed to be our most reliable. First off, the grammar is horrid. If I had a virtual red pen, I'd so use it. Aside from that, I don't really see a lot that the town didn't already know. We know MOS and BM weren't mafia, so that's something we need to take into consideration. But aside from that, I don't see much. Anyone else get anything more out of that article?

For the Enquirer, it's supposed to be entertainment, but it's possible that it holds some modicum of information. I don't know how much stock I'd put into it, but it's definately something to keep in mind as we go along.

Now for the mafia paper... It's a way for the mafia to manipulate the town. Now, do we assume they are absolutely lying and trying to frame the owner of the distillery? Or do we use WIFOM logic and figure they'd know we'd think that, and so they're looking like they want to incriminate the distillery, but really are trying to throw suspicion off of the owner?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

A) We know all the store names already.

B) If we do a claim, it should be just store name, nothing else. Anything else will lead to the catastrophe before.

C) The article about Papa John's is in the Enquirer, therefore unreliable. Don't use it as a basis for an argument.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Andycyca wrote:Ehm, I chose Kinetic to claim...
Since when was it a majority vote to even start the claims? You can't start claiming just because you think it's the right road and expect the rest to follow.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Andycyca wrote:Maryita, if you start saying consensus is needed in this game, you'll be labeled as scum (see 1295, 1296 and 1297)
Is that a threat?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

I decided to finally read the long posts (I hate long posts with a passion) and some people make great points. Again, too much reliance on the non-trustworthy journals, especially by those who are standing out as scummy. The only journal we should be really trusting is the first one (Sun-times, I think). The second MAY give us decent info, but we shouldn't be basing cases on it. And the third we should discount almost completely (I figure we can still probably get something from it, but nothing we can count on at all).

That said, I disagree with Tar's focus on Kinetic, but I agree with the Soupfly thing. Especially since after Tar voted Soup, Soup retaliated with an OmGUS vote. It also almost sounds like Soup might be trying to defend the mafia journal (possibly the mafia journalist?).

Also, store claim is a very bad idea based on something Tar pointed out. It would highly benefit the mafia to know who has what stores, and once they kill someone, all the need to do is check the game daily and beat others to picking up the dead person's crap. A claim is a BAD IDEA, period. Town will gain nothing. Mafia will gain everything.

Vote Soupfly
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Mariyta »

Once we get certain items, something special will happen when we use them, but we don't know what that is, exactly. Store claim is being discussed, but is highly debated. Someone threw up a gender claim for discussion, which I would be ok with, except deadline is tomorrow and we will not be finished by then.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

Deadline in about 9 hrs, 15 minutes.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Does anyone else see a change in style on the second paper, or is that just me being the publishing dork I am?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Well, no. The actual style, I mean. It's like the captain of the cheerleading squad wrote it or something.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Vote Taut
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm gonna claim so you have some real information. Silly to do so without pressure, I know, but then maybe the people who actually come up with plans will have something to go on. I'm a journalist. Initially, it was for the Enquirer, hence why I was emphasizing that we shouldn't trust it. Last night, I was asked to send two articles in; only one was used. The first one, posted in the Sun-times. So I KNOW there was a change in styles in the tabloid. I'm trying to figure out if Raj is just trying to shake things up, or if the writer for the Sun-times died.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Andycyca wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm gonna claim so you have some real information. Silly to do so without pressure, I know, but then maybe the people who actually come up with plans will have something to go on. I'm a journalist. Initially, it was for the Enquirer, hence why I was emphasizing that we shouldn't trust it. Last night, I was asked to send two articles in; only one was used. The first one, posted in the Sun-times. So I KNOW there was a change in styles in the tabloid. I'm trying to figure out if Raj is just trying to shake things up, or if the writer for the Sun-times died.
So that means the first Enquirer headlines are 100% bogus? Also, if you sent an article and it showed up in the Sun-times, this means the Sun-Times is now not as reliable as before?
No, it doesn't mean the Enquirer headlines were 100% bogus, but considering it was definitely a tabloid, I know it's not nearly as reliable as the Sun-times. If you know anything about newspapers at all, that shouldn't be new information. As for the Sun-times being unreliable now, I highly doubt it. I haven't asked Raj, but it would be screwed up for him to tell the town they can trust a newspaper, then halfway through the game make it useless. I was just asked to write for the Sun-times last night, which could mean I got a promotion after the initial journalist died or something.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I wrote the Mafia has more possessions than most, the one about Papa John's being a cult hideout, and then another one that was never posted (not the extra one from last night that wasn't posted).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Holy wrote:Who's Alex btw? (Played by who?)
Not a clue. Alex was in the last Freaktown, but no guarantees he's in this one

Your delayed 'promotion' actually confused me, at Day 2 there were only 2 newspapers that published (because of a dead journalist?)
If you recall, that night lasted forever. It's possible it wasn't anything to do with the game that caused only 2. I kind of assumed one of the journalists just didn't get their stuff in.

...your 'promotion' is on Day 4, what happened on Day 3 (<- asking myself), you were still writing for the Enquirer and that Day, yesterday, plus today we got all newspapers published well.
Btw, what inspired you when writing your news? Was it all pure gossip?
I always get the headlines from Raj during the night. He usually sends me three and I have to pick two and write a little bit about them, but only one gets published (not my choice which). As for where he comes up with the headlines, I have no clue.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm voting Taut, not Tar.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Mariyta »

Cult? What cult?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

Andycyca wrote:What makes you think that? I thought the Mafia was just a Mafia
/second
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why did Andy give you a guitar? I would like the details around that exchange, please.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Mariyta »

Andycyca wrote:Sometime yesterday he asked me for it. I haven't found Tar particularly scummy in this game and I have no use for the items on my store. I'd rather pass them than let them fall on the ground, where Mafia can pick them. By giving it, I'm sure where it is (or should be) right now.

Any suggestions for vig-checking? a kill claim, perhaps?
When? Where? Can you give me the post #, please?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

Thanks.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Well, Raj will probably be home soon, and I doubt we'll get enough for a lynch, but I'd rather see a lynch than no lynch, I think.

Unvote, Vote Yagami
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”