Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by Samruc »

It’s evening in the little town.

For once, sounds of celebration are heard over the rooftops, people dancing and singing. It’s been a good day's work, and a little hope might be just what the town needed.

On the gallows hill, a body hangs, no longer resisting its cruel fate. On closer inspection, you can make out thinktank's face, hidden beneath a thick layer of gray fur.

Not too far away, wolves howl, crying for revenge.

thinktank, Werewolf, has been lynched.

’End of D3 Vote Count’

thinktank: 4 (Flameaxe, farside22, Kabenon007, pwayne66)
farside22: 2 (thinktank, TylerJ)

Not voting: (Abstract Actuary)

Night deadline is four days from this post.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:38 am

Post by Samruc »

Waking up, you feel this might be a day of great importance. You rush to the town center, anxious, but dreading to see what has happened.

Looking around a bit, you find two bodies. One of them is missing a few limbs, but has a gun next to it; the other one is carrying some kind of identification mark tatooed on his chest.

Searching their homes give no more information. A new day can begin...

pwayne66, Town Mason, has been shot.

Abstract Actuary, Mafia, has been eaten.

Day 4 starts.

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Lots to think about here.
Tyler: Decides to follow thinktank during vote. Thinktank lynched is shown as wolf. I would say it was a good possiblity that Tyler may be Thinktank's partner.
Kabonoon: I started off thinking that thinktanks actions against you were because you were buddies. Now I wonder if it was a ploy by thinktank or if you caution behavior was scum. I can't imagine a town member being cautionish without a good reason.
Flameaxe: The most complex person here. Keeps refering to lynching thinktank since day one. Part of me thought it was to earn town points by flushing scum early when he is outing his partner. Not much else offered from Flameaxe in regards to anything except to state he believed Tyler to be thinktanks partner.

Abstract Actuary: Mafia scum - Problem with a player who wasn't here much is that you can never figure out who his partner was or read anything that shows any interaction with anyone. Finding his partner will be tough, but I'm thinking Kabonoon on this one just because I found Kabonoon scummie for two days and I don't feel he fits into the thinktank partnership as much as I used to.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:44 am

Post by pwayne66 »

bah...blah blah go town.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:21 am

Post by TylerJ »

flameaxe and kabonoon have my attention. Farside does to, but I think it would be safe to say that thinktank and farside weren't partners.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 am

Post by kabenon007 »

But I thought your thoughts about me being scummy were solely based on thinktank's actions towards me. What is the case on me now?
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:But I thought your thoughts about me being scummy were solely based on thinktank's actions towards me. What is the case on me now?
See the problem is I haven't figured out if thinktank was trying to distance himself from you or not, but I think Tyler's vote and weak reasoning is more telling as a scum partner. I would actually say my thoughts on you as scum are 3rd. I think Tyler and Flameaxe as top two scum, but with AA MIA for most of the game I have no lead or thoughts on who could be his partner.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Flameaxe »

TylerJ wrote:flameaxe and kabonoon have my attention. Farside does to, but I think it would be safe to say that thinktank and farside weren't partners.
Right. You and tank were though.
Vote: Tyler
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Flameaxe wrote:
TylerJ wrote:flameaxe and kabonoon have my attention. Farside does to, but I think it would be safe to say that thinktank and farside weren't partners.
Right. You and tank were though.
Vote: Tyler
I would FOS this, but I think with flameaxe it is just a waste of space.
@Kabonoon: Do you have any thoughts on the remaining people?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Wait. I can't believe I just realized this, but town loses unless both scums crosskill tonight. Mhmm.

Unvote
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Just now realized this*
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, Flameaxe has always acted like this in every game I've played with him, so I can't really get a good read on him. His suspicions, however, mirror my own, so I don't know if that's points for him or not.

Tyler I was suspicious of before for his quick coming in and lynching of Powell, which I can't remember if he ever answered our questions or not. He's my top pick for the day, but seeing as how we are in a pretty dire predicament here, I will refrain from voting for him at the moment. But consider this as you would a vote, just without the lynch power.

As for you, farside, I'd have to say if anything, I'm leaning toward town, just for the fact that the other two are more scummy than you. You held your own against think's stupid accusations, but you didn't focus solely on think, you were looking at the bigger picture as well.

So my scum list would look like this:
Tyler
Flameaxe
Farside

Two scum remain, but at least they are separate teams, so they cannot coordinate their votes against the town, which is a plus for us. But I have bad news for us. Town cannot win this. It's just a battle between the scums now. Even if we lynch one today, the remaining scum will just kill off one townie and then endgame the other. What is the point in our helping at all anymore?

In fact, no-lynch is the only way to go.
Vote: No-Lynch.
If we no-lynch, the scum know it is their own best interest to try and target the last scum for the NK. So, hopefully, they will take each other out in the NK round. That is the only hope for the town.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Two scum remain, but at least they are separate teams, so they cannot coordinate their votes against the town, which is a plus for us. But I have bad news for us. Town cannot win this. It's just a battle between the scums now. Even if we lynch one today, the remaining scum will just kill off one townie and then endgame the other. What is the point in our helping at all anymore?
Actually, this isn't true. If scum cross-kill, the town wins. Only chance. If they kill same target, we have a second chance.

Vote: NL
. This is the ONLY chance. At all.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

If they kill the same target, the town still loses. The only hope is for the scum to crosskill. Is that even possible?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Look at the last night. Yes it is.

If they kill the same (town) target, neither scum has a majority of the town (1/3 != 1/2), therefore another chance for a crosskill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

I agree with both of you. The best we can hope for is the scum cross kills and the town wins (which I saw in one game it was awesome). If they both target the same person however then it will have to be a town person fighting for against two scum groups.
Here is hoping for the best.
vote: No Lynch
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Oh, another chance for a crosskill! I see! I misunderstood you.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by Samruc »

The town has decided. There will be no lynch today.

’End of D4 Vote Count’

No Lynch: 3 (Kabenon007, Flameaxe, farside22)

Not voting: (TylerJ)

Night deadline is two days (48 hours) from this post.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Samruc »

HOOOOWL

(…)

HOOOOWL

TylerJ woke with a start, having slept only a few hours.

Was that a real wolf’s cry? Or was it just a dream?

He got out of bed, and dressed as quickly as he could. It was time to get rid of those damn wolves, once and for all. He lit a torch, and stepped out of the door.

Sneaking around the village, farside22 heard that cursed werewolf cry again. If she could just find it before it found her, this town would finally be under her control…

Suddenly, someone walked out of a doorway to the right of her. Without thinking, farside pointed her gun at the creature and fired two bullets straight into its chest, only to see that the man she had hit wasn’t a wolf. It was TylerJ.

Looking up from the bloody body that had once been Flameaxe, kabenon007 tried to determine where the gun shots were coming from. He licked his teeth, and started running in what he thought to be the right direction.

Somewhere in the back of his head, he knew that his meal should have been carrying a gun, but not having found one, he just shrugged off the thought, and howled to the sky. It was a good night for hunting.

As TylerJ sank to the ground, farside watched him dropping the lit torch into a pile of dry grass, which immediately caught fire. She watched with despair as the fire gained momentum, moving towards the nearest house.

This wasn’t supposed to happen! She wanted to
control
the village, not destroy it…

Out of nowhere, a gray shadow pounced her to the ground, claws tearing at her clothes. Struggling desperately, farside managed to pull her gun and point it at the werewolf’s head. She pulled the trigger, just as sharp teeth sank into her throat.

Soon the flames engulfed them, together with the rest of the houses.

When crowds from the neighboring villages arrived to put out the fire, it was already too late to save the little town.

Winner:

No one!

Dead:

LutenitPowwel (repl Max), Townie, Lynched D1

JDodge, Town Mason, Shot and Eaten N1

Oman, Townie, Lynched D2

RossWilliam (repl Sage), Town Monk, Shot N2

Kuribo, Town Monk, Eaten N2

thinktank, Werewolf, Lynched D3

pwayne66, Town Mason, Shot N3

Abstract Actuary (repl ThugBehram, repl Draux), Mafia, Eaten N3

Flameaxe, Townie, Eaten N4

TylerJ, Townie, Shot N4

kabenon007, Werewolf, Endgamed

farside22, Mafia, Endgamed

Thanks everyone for playing!

EDIT: I had mixed up the kills. (I had Flameaxe as Shot, and Tyler as Eaten...) Now the flavor is correct. (Hopefully :P)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn I was right about Kabonoon, but Tylers vote and actions through me off. Damn!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Ha. At least no one won.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by kuribo »

See? You people should have listened to me. I was on to Kabenon from the get-go and even had outed his partner as thinktank. :(
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

Good game everybody.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by thinktank »

I knew you were scum Farside! I misplayed this game too much... I was afraid to hop on the kabennon wagon at the time because the lightest nudge would have caused me to accidentally bus him and that pretty much lead to you guys calling us out. I had to pull that case on Farside out of the blue because otherwise me and Kabennon were going down most likely anyways. Good game everyone, this was a lot of fun. I think someone should reference to this game in the wiki as the prisoner's dilemma gambit done successfully. Once again good games, and hope too play you guys in the future.

P.S Damn Flameaxe! did you actually think I was fully scum or were you just being lazy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”