Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Your Worst Nightmare »

/confirms
For your safety, please disregard anything written above this line.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:36 am

Vote: Patrick

I have a feeling that in this game, the Companion Cube can, and WILL, stab someone, if left unchecked.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:17 pm

Incognito wrote:Is there something wrong with having scotmany at four votes?
Always remember that android hell is a real place where you will be sent to, at the first sign of defiance.

Unvote
Vote: Incognito
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:48 am

Incognito wrote:Explain?
Because placing a forth vote on someone (and keeping it) after
posts of actual game is already scummy in of itself (considering that 7 votes ends the day).
Not
finding that somewhat suspicious is scummier still.

Un-official Vote Count:

scotmany12 - 4
(Gorrad, jack_dillon, Miztef, Flameaxe)

Flameaxe - 2
(Akonas, Machiavellian-Mafia)

Incognito - 2
(populartajo, Your Worst Nightmare)

Sir Tornado - 1
(Patrick)

populartajo - 1
(Incognito)

jack_dillon - 1
(Sir Tornado)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends Monday, March 17, if a majority is not reached before then.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:30 am

Patrick wrote:A fourth vote with 7 to lynch doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I couldn't see lynch-3 leading to an accidental lynch in this game. What do you mean by, "10 posts of actual game"? Nothing had actually happened, it was all random votes as far as I could tell.
I literally mean "10 posts made since the actual beginning of the game." And exactly because nothing had actually happened yet, exactly because they were all random votes, is the reason why so many votes on one person already is bad. A "oops, he got lynched" situation this early in the game is terrible for the town.

Patrick wrote:Why?
Because if you're not
thinking
pro-town, you won't
act
pro-town. And in such case, you may as well be mafia.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:35 am

Gorrad wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Your Worst Nightmare
, what's with all the screaming?
Re-check your Volume Control Device. No one is screaming here yet.

Gorrad wrote:I don't think L-3 is a big deal at all. Heck, knowing Flameaxe, I'd EXPECT it. That guy revels in latter-half votes.
Exactly. I don't know Flameaxe. I don't know
any
of you. I am totally and completely un-biased. Hence, theoretically a better player.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:25 pm

Flameaxe wrote:*obnoxiously large amount of 'haha's*

That was funny. Really.
GLaD I could brighten your day. Live to serve! :patriot:

Did I say anything wrong, though? If Gorrad already expects you to act scummy all the time, you can do whatever the crap you want, everybody will simply say "he does that all the time."
"What do you mean, Flameaxe is pointing a loaded gun at me? Naa, he's town! He does this all the time..."

Incognito wrote:I'm confused by what you're trying to say here as well. You entered the game, noticed that Flameaxe placed a fourth vote on scotmany12 (which is something that you have now adamantly declared as scummy), and instead of placing a vote on Flameaxe (your so-called scummy-acting player) you placed a random vote on Patrick. And then when I question Mach-Mafia about his comment and subsequent vote on Flameaxe, you place a vote on me for the reasons you've now provided?

Something about this chain of events doesn't jibe well.
When I voted for Patrick, I wasn't aware scotmany12 already had 4 votes on him. (Not exactly paying attention to such details that early in the game.) But when Machiavellian-Mafia brought that to everyone's attention and you questioned what was wrong with it, I just couldn't let it pass.

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote::arrow: calling someone homo = non-game-related content

:arrow: non-game-related content = not as much attention paid to post

:arrow: not as much attention paid to post = sneaky

:arrow: sneaky + 4th vote = scummy
Quoted for emphasys.

Gorrad wrote:Also, joined in 2006 and 7 game posts? I'm calling alt here.
Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that, and we'll just call it a day.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:49 pm

Un-official Vote Count:

Your Worst Nightmare - 3
(Gorrad, Incognito, Miztef)

Machiavellian-Mafia - 2
(scotmany12, Akonas)

scotmany12 - 1
(jack_dillon)

Flameaxe - 1
(Machiavellian-Mafia)

Incognito - 1
(Your Worst Nightmare)

Sir Tornado - 1
(Patrick)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends Monday, March 17, if a majority is not reached before then.

Incognito wrote:Unvote; Vote: Your Worst Nightmare

Not paying attention to that level of detail trumps not considering L-3 votes to be scummy in my book.
Akonas wrote:Vote: Machiavellian-Mafia. I can only hope this is the fourth vote on you.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these posts do mean Akonas looks just as suspicious to you as I am, right? I mean, he's doing the exact same thing you're using as argument to vote for me...
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Gorrad wrote:And you ignore post 75. Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a core point making a post on you?
As part of a required test protocol, our previous statement suggesting that we were an alternate account was an outright fabrication. Good job. As part of a required test protocol, we will stop enhancing the truth in three, two, o--

Take that as you will.

Incognito wrote:This could be correct. But the way you've asked about this is interesting. I would expect you to ask me something like this if I posted somewhere in between Akonas's vote in Post 86 and your post in Post 87 as if you were asking me to clarify some sort of inconsistency in my play (why didn't I question Akonas about his Post 86 if I called you out about something similar?). But since you beat me to it, why are you asking me about it? Are you trying to divert attention away from yourself?
By posting what I did when I did helps making sure you don't miss Akonas' post by whatever reason, willingly or not (it happens, we're all, unfortunately, humans); helps me understand what you believe to be scummy and not so I can judge you better in the immediate future; and it grants me those answers faster than it would have took if I waited for your post. Firstly, because I had a chance to post at the time and opted to take it. (Since due to real life issues, I never know when I may be gone for a considerable amount of time, and I'd hate to be considered a lurker.) Secondly, because your possible reactions to me waiting for you posting are more predictable than me not waiting for you posting. (Either you'd acknowledge Akonas' vote and be suspicious of him, or you wouldn't acknowledge it and keep voting on me. Frankly, it weilds much more interesting results this way. This is still a
game
, right?) And thirdly, because we do have a two-week deadline for day 1.

I don't deny that diverting attention away from me isn't a good bonus as well. We should be lynching mafias, after all. It isn't, however, a reason for my actions. I would be putting more effort into it if it were.

populartajo wrote:How do we call this feeling? Mmm, townie?
Nausea.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Miztef wrote:@Your Worst Nightmare: I am so very confused, did you or did you not have a second account? Is this account an alt? On another note, do you find incognito suspicious? how about gorrad? You seem to think their arguments are flawed at least.
Let's say I'm not an alt. Will you seriously believe me?
Then let's say I am an alt. Will it change anything? Will such a non-game-related content really influence your opinion on my affiliation in this game?

And me pointing out flawed arguments is never an indication of suspicion. If there's a flaw anywhere, one should always point it out before it negatively influences anyone. (Unless that's the objective in the first place...) What one must figure out is if that argument was purposedly flawed or not.

Alas, my suspicion on Incognito has dispersed. Not gone though. But for now,
unvote

Gorrad wrote:Who lies? Scum lie.
Towns often lie as well. Power roles such as doc or cop sometimes claim vanilla town to avoid being the mafia's nightkill.

That's certainly not the case here, but I wanted to point this out. After all, having Gorrad over 800 game posts, he should already have enough experience and knowledge to know such a thing. Unless, of course, it was his intention all along to use a half-assed argument to draw even more suspicion to me. Note that it was also him who brought up the 'YWN is alt' topic in the first place...

But before anyone misunderstands my words, I am only commenting what I specifically quoted. For
that's
the flawed argument that leads to the flawed conclusion. Nothing more.

Patrick wrote:I don't understand what interesting reactions you gained by doing it this way instead of waiting for him. By waiting you could have tested his consistency and gotten a sense of what he finds scummy or not. I acknowledge the time points, but it's not as though Incognito posts infrequently.
What I learned from experience is that waiting for other players so you yourself can post is a bad thing. It haults conversation, which is what this game thrives upon. And seeing there's a time limit in this particular game, even worse it becomes. (Even if this is my first game on this forum, it is definitely not my first mafia game.)

Besides, even if Incognito doesn't post infrequently, I do.

Patrick wrote:I thought his second statement looked completely non serious. YWN, clarify?
Must I? It's funny watching Gorrad squeezing the facts to make me look scummy. :P

Fine then. I was being sarcastic at the time, as anyone who has played the game could figure out. (And, perhaps, anyone who hasn't as well?) But since certain people "failed" to see that and started using it as an argument against me, I rolled with it to see who else would jump in the bandwagon.

I am certainly not an alt. Not that a certain few of you will believe me, but I guess it's time to end the charade.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:50 am

Glork wrote:I think I fixed the VC.
Except new developments have surfaced since then.

Also, bumps thread.

MOD NOTE: The Vote Count reflects the voting record up to that post, so it is accurate where it is placed.
-Glork
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:24 pm

The Jester wrote:What? Where? What's this? Who are you?
Your Worst Nightmare. :D

Also, welcome. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one. Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to begin the test proper.

@Incognito, to discern if my actions
now
are suspicious or not, you need to know how I've played in
past
games? Games that I've played with different roles, with different moods, together with different people, and with much more free time than I have today?...
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:45 pm

First of all, what does V/LA, LAL, and IWGMEOY mean?

Miztef wrote:
Your Worst Nightmare wrote:As part of a required test protocol, our previous statement suggesting that we were an alternate account was an outright fabrication. Good job. As part of a required test protocol, we will stop enhancing the truth in three, two, o--
Your Worst Nightmare wrote:Also, welcome. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one. Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to begin the test proper.
those are just some things I find slightly convoluted, but alas, I concede that this is more of my misunderstanding and not really YWN's fault.
Just for the record, those are actual quotes from Portal. As are a few other paragraphs I've posted. (Though this first one says something other than 'alternate account', naturally.) But if I've posted them, it is because they made sense and reflected what I wanted to say at the moment, except in a more flavorful way. (So those of you who haven't played the game still understand what I mean to transpire, but those who have played the game can be rewarded with a nice easter egg.)

Anyway, I'm inclined towards lynching Gorrad, but I'm not 100% sure. While one less player, even if town, is irrelevant this early in the game (also, less players alive = greater change of hitting mafia next day?); Gorrad still might simply be a lousy town. (Acts scummy, lurks, etc.) There's also the chance of him having a relevant power role...
On the other hand, even if town with a power role, it may be at this point difficult for him to regain the remaining players' trust. And we may end up lynching him in the next day or so exactly because of that, lynch that could be better spent on an actual mafia if Gorrad had been lynched today.
This in worst case scenario. Best case scenario is Gorrad being mafia and getting blammed right away. I approve of that! :D And in case he's mafia, not lynching him now would be bad.

We still have 3 days until deadline, 4 votes until cake baking. I want to know what the rest of you think of this matter, especially the less talkative ones, before I cast my vote.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Since everyone's ignoring me and I'll probably be away until the deadline (which is Monday, March 17 by the way, for that guy too lazy to read the page he's posting in),

Vote: Gorrad

If you become lightheaded from thirst, feel free to pass out. An intubation associate will be dispatched to revive you with peptic salve and adrenaline.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:52 am

Honestly, just because no one counterclaimed Gorrad, it doesn't mean he's telling the truth. Anyone can claim a semi-unusual role and go "See? No one counterclaimed me, so I must be telling the truth!!"

I just wanted to point that out. It doesn't mean it's my opinion on the matter. Hence,
unvote

[quote=The Jester]The Glork is a lie.

The Glork is a lie.

The Glork is a lie.[/quote]
Is that you talking out of your ass, or do you know something about Gorrad we don't? Since you're not even voting for him while saying that... So I believe you really are just talking crap, and therefore you seem too carefree about the subject.
mFOS
to you.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:44 pm

The Jester wrote:I was making fun of
Glork
Now that I've re-read your post, I realize you indeed wrote Glork and not Gorrad. >_<

My mistake.

As for actual contribution to the game, I'm fairly clueless. If anyone wishes to make a case on somebody, and has the reason to, please do otherwise I predict this to die off pretty soon. Why exactly are Machiavellian-Mafia, Flameaxe, scotmany12, or even Akonas the best possible lynches for today?
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:35 am

Ether wrote:As for YWN, my answer is again "no, not really." Wait,
did
we ever get out of him why he voted Incognito instead of Flameaxe?
Yes:
Your Worst Nightmare wrote:Because placing a forth vote on someone (and keeping it) after
posts of actual game is already scummy in of itself (considering that 7 votes ends the day).
Not
finding that somewhat suspicious is scummier still.
But look at me, still talking when there's science to do!

populartajo wrote:Pick one of the followings groups. Big possibility of clearing the group if any of them comes up town. At this moment, and at the rate we're going, I think that we wont lynch a scum today, but lets try to pick the best lynch for today.
Group A : Patrick, Incognito, Miztef
Group B : Flameaxe, Gorrad, Scotmany, maybe Sir Tornado
Group C : M&M, YourWorstNightmare
Group D: Jester and Ether (still dont have a read on them)
You can add this to the current schedule of town or simply ignore it, but I think at this point of the game is a pretty interesting suggestion.
Why am I in the same group as M-M? And why does lynching either of us clear the other one? What do I have to do with him, and what does he have to do with me? What does sharing one opinion during a limited amount of time have to do with affiliations? Where does that chart make any ounce of sense? Where is my pink shirt?
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:13 am

Putting aside the theory of both Gorrad and M-M being scum covering each other (which Jester's vote in post 261 is evidence of nothing, and the whole situation could potentialy also explain why Gorrad can't dismiss the idea of me being anti-town, even though I have no killing ability); skimming the thread from the beginning made me conclude that if Sir Tornado is scum, Incognito most likely isn't. And vice-versa.
(I was away for the weekend and just came back, so not really feeling like going back and forth quotting stuff that wouldn't be nearly enough to make a case anyway. Their bickering was what stood out to me the most when re-reading the thread and there isn't really much else to pick up on.)

Hence,
Vote: Sir Tornado
. Let's see if this discussion now becomes "inspiring" enough for him to start posting.

Flameaxe and scotmany12 should post more too and present their opinions on people and stuff. They hardly ever do that. Why is it?

Ether wrote:
Post 292, Gorrad wrote:Incognito, as I haven't covered him yet, has been very agressive, and towards the wrong people. Major scum vibes.
No.
Explain why?

Incognito wrote:Gorrad, did you have a look at the meta that I cited for Miztef in Post 260? The way Miztef has played here is
much more
consistent with his town meta than his scum meta. I urge you to have a look through it to confirm this.
So Miztef starts playing scummy/wishy-washy all the time, and suddently he's town in all games he's in. Am I missing something?
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:10 pm

Ether wrote:Incognito and Tornado didn't bicker.
Let me re-phrase it then: Incognito has been in Sir Tornado's tail a bit too long for them to be mafia buddies. Unless he's pulling an Exordio's and it's all a grand and nicely orchestrated bus.

Flameaxe wrote:I can't catch up and make big posts for all of my games at once, that is very much impossible.
No need for big posts. Anything with more content than 'LOL' would have sufficed for the time being. Saying "I agree/disagree with <subject's name here>, will develop more later" doesn't take that much of your time.

Discussing semantics doesn't make you look better either.
FOS: Flameaxe
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:10 pm

EBWOBBQ: What does the role Devil do?
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Guardian wrote:ywn, can you link us to a site where you and the jester played, and give us your screen names?

---------------------------

if ywn can do that, I find him pretty cleared. if he can't, um, mucho suspicouso.
Again the constant obsession with metagaming. And if I can't do this, you'll consider me
mucho sospechoso
? (Sospechoso, and not whatever gibberish you wrote there.) Even after you yourself pointed out that the "all but confirmed town" Gorrad said I wasn't a killer? "OMG he can't link us to other games he has played! Lynch him, for great justice!!1" doesn't make that much sense really...

But if it makes you happy, here: http://www.animeportugal.net/forum/index.php
I'm still Your_Worst_Nightmare, and that other guy is Gaara_of_the_Sand. Assuming he hasn't changed his name yet again...

scotmany12 wrote:Where did this come from? With that being said, the one time I encountered a devil, it acted like a rolecop for the mafia, but the mafia did not know who the devil was. Still though, I would like to know where this question of a devil coming from. Unless I am mistaken, you were the first to mention it.
No I wasn't. If I had, why would I be asking what it was?
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Guardian wrote:So if we lynch Gorrad and MM, and we haven't won yet, either we had 4 of the same scumgroup in a mini, or we YWN and whomever aren't the same flavor of scum as Gorrad and MM.
I didn't get this. Could you explain better, please?

I will also wait for Flameaxe to claim or something.
Unvote
, by the way.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:34 am

Gorrad wrote:Ok, this is a mini, yes? Four in a scumgroup is not impossible, but is unlikely considering the size. So here's the deal: If I'm town, you're cleared. If I'm scum, then M-M is ALSO scum- that's three, you're probably cleared. So, all things taken into consideration, you're almost completely confirmed as non-killer no matter my allignment.
Thank you for helping us help you help us all.

In other news, even
I
have seen Flameaxe posting in other games in this forum while completely ignore this one, and I'm not even an all that active member. It seems that this game isn't in Flameaxe's list of games worthy of posting. Then I'll grant his wish. If he doesn't post here by tomorrow, I'm giving the hammer vote.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:55 am

Gorrad wrote:I don't see any huge benefits to it, could you explain your reasoning?
I guess it can't hurt.

Do I need to claim? If so, last I presume?
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:28 am

Uh oh. Somebody cut the cake. I told them to wait for you, but they cut it anyway. There is still some left, if you hurry back.

Someday we'll remember this and laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Ohhh Boyyy. Well Miztef, you may as well come on back now.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:25 pm

I am vanilla town. The reason why my post #455 transpires that I have an ability was to force the last scum to claim a weird role. Which is why Guardian feels funny to me at the moment. Nothing founded, really just a feeling, but I'll re-read the thread when I am able to and see if I can find something.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:06 am

Ether wrote:By the way, Incognito is even more obvobvtown because he's voting Guardian. If he were a serial killer, no-lynch would be the safer route for him.
No it wouldn't. Because he knows that by doing exactly that, he'd make you believe he is viggean and not SK.

And even so, no-lynch WOULDN'T be the safer route for him anyway. The quicker he disposes of people, the less likely people start doubting his claim. And the more easier and faster his job becomes (being the last one alive).

Incognito wrote:I like the fact that Ether was able to surmise that I was the other killer based on the information she drew from the thread and through her own abilities if she is in fact the roleblocker.
I would like to know HOW she was able to determine that, and why she only revealed it AFTER you yourself said you were a viggean.

I'll think about hammering Guardian after she answers this.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:08 am

Incognito wrote:Anyway, I'd advise that nobody hammers in the meantime. I would like to go back through the thread to see if I could find anything that might implicate someone else as the possible scum partner for Flameaxe and The Jester.
Yet you keep your vote...
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:59 am

Guardian wrote:YWN seems like town from a holistic analysis of his posts. I looked for general patterns, not details. His having a legitimate meta with Jester explained away that connection, as well.
Lulz. That forum is in frigging portuguese. How would you know if it's legitimate or not? (Unless you are yourself portuguese, but even if so it doesn't explain why there would only be ONE game where the supposed Gaara_of_the_Sand played.)

Ether wrote:If Guardian is lynched as mafia today and the game doesn't end, Incognito will be lynched next, no questions asked.
I will hold you to that.

Vote: Guardian

If the game doesn't end with this lynch, someone with an ability should stop by Miztef tonight. Regardless of Guardian's affiliation, he did raise a good point about him.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 pm

The Jester wrote:You guys should be happy I got YWN to play this game, without him I don't think I'd have had as much fun.

Would love to play again if at all possible, good stuff that. Ey YWN, didn't you have fun? :D
This game was plenty of fun. Awesome theme, awesome role, and most important - NO MAFIAS KILLING THEIR PARTNERS!

Seriously, never give this guy the Devil role. You'll deeply regret it.

(For those who didn't get the funnay, try playing the game then re-reading the thread.)

Ether wrote:Our claims didn't even bring up flavor; the only manifestation was YWN.
I have no idea what this means, but I'll take it as a compliment.

Well, the game is over. Back to lurking now.
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Your Worst Nightmare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #568 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:41 am

The Jester wrote:You're just upset I got you lynched
When you weren't supposed to...

Anyway, I particularly enjoyed the "Still Alive" vs "The Ones Who Are Dead" status in the first post. Congratulations to Glork for the great setup. :D

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”