Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

I think Occults question as a scum tactic is not so likely - do you think Prof. Guppy's joking response was reassuring? I think how you feel about this would determine whether Occult deserves an attack. If Guppy stinks consider that Occult might know something

fos: vampireofdusseldorf
for suggesting maybe Occults "diverting suspicion........." without syaing that's what you personally think he did. Sounds like you want to see if other people buy it first. I couldn't totally understand you though..
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:09 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Mod
if you do not tell us who is voting for who, how will even YOU be able to remember when you update the count?
vampire wrote:A rather bold question and why direct it at Prof. Guppy when Erratus Apathos first suggested the rb or docked idea?
This is totally misses the point of why this question might be asked

oh wait, unless vampire assume that Erratus made the comment because he didn't get his kill

uh hmm. aftually this is interesting to think about.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

disagree

It seems useful to me
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Because he did not even deny it, that he tried to kill, its looks like a bad response to me.

But anyway I confirm my vote on him for saying he wants to lynch you even if you are just a bad townie, lets lynch scum hm?
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:Regardless of how Gupy answered that question he would have attracted suspicion from someone.
Would a townie do that to another townie?
Guppy is a townie now?

it was totally unclear that the accusation was baseless. Seems like you always assumed for some reason that the accusation was baseless. I don't understand why.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:
Lalmtreasteek wrote:it was totally unclear that the accusation was baseless. Seems like you always assumed for some reason that the accusation was baseless. I don't understand why.
What accusation are you refering to?
It is I who also do not understand!
The same accusation you refer to in post 46
I.E. Occult's question of Guppy.

to guppy: I am not sold on lynching you or even that you are scum. I think you are worth a vote, yes absolutely.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:I think Lalmtreasteek has already tried to suggest occult could be cop
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I think Occults question as a scum tactic is not so likely - do you think Prof. Guppy's joking response was reassuring? I think how you feel about this would determine whether Occult deserves an attack.
If Guppy stinks consider that Occult might know something
this is very good scum play to me try and set up one of your team as a possible cop early on this is part of the reason for me to claim so early and the guilty result on occult.
I didn't "suggest Occult could be cop" he himself suggested he might have role information from his role when he said that! I thought maybe he was roleblocker actually.

If you didn't claim cop just now, I would ask you again why you thought his accusation had to be baseless. If youre cop I can understand a little bit, but even so, even if you are a cop that doesn't mean other players can't have information from their roles.

unvote
for now. I'm not sure if I like the claim.

I have no idea why, vampire would think he should investigate me, just because I thought somebody else might have role information!
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:ok so you took this
occult wrote:I would like to question Prof. Guppy on why he didn't kill anybody yesterday though, were you blocked?
to mean "I have role information (on guppy)" and what sort of rb did you think him to be and as a rb how would he then have info on guppy?
As I said, he could potentially be a roleblocker. As in the role called roleblocker. So, on the first night, he could block Guppy. Observe no deaths. Try to find out if it because Guppy was the sent killer.
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I have no idea why, vampire would think he should investigate me, just because I thought somebody else might have role information!
Seems to me you are worried about having an investigation done on you even though you say your not sure you like my claim, seems paradoxical to not be too keen on my claim but also worried about me investigating you.
I clarify then: I don't see why you suspected me as scum when you wrote post 66. I think my respponse to Occult's accusation, I.E. not assume its just nothing, is the natural one.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

I recommend you to investigate somebody that you can't tell if they are town or scum. If you already think somebody is scum on page 3 then youre are wasting your move a little to hit them with cop investigation also. Someone whos seems like scum already on page 3 will probably hang themself anyway when they keep talking.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Wah, sorry I was wrong about all that. I really thought, that Occult move was protown and Guppy's response was not good.

anyway
vote: Ration
he's seems weird to me.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Hm, I wanted to suggest perhaps if vampire had an innocent that he should not reveal it unless that person would be lynched. Since we shouldn't fear that vampire will die.

From my posts about investigations I think it should be not likely that I am a godfather. Think what you want.

I not too impressed. You should have investigated Ration, also mentioned by Occult, I am at least posting enough that you can have an opinion about me.

Seriously it is obvious that scum Occult when suggesting his own partners would pick me
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:12 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

MightyFireball wrote:I suppose it is possible that vampire could be pulling off an elaborate scum plot in which he claims cop with a guilty result on one of his partners. We then lynch his partner, securing him favor with the town as a confirmed cop. Then, the scum don't night-kill anyone night two, and then vampire can claim that he was protected by the doctor, further securing his position with the town. The scum can then sacrifice themselves, riding his position to a win. I haven't seen any evidence of this, and I don't necessarily believe it myself, but it's something to keep in mind.
This plan is so dangerous because a real cop could counterclaim. Or investigate the "other" cop at some point. Maybe could be a good move sometime but I don't think, on day 1, before there is any info known about the setup.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Niv wrote:MikeyDaMan has been infored the game has now started, he has one RL day to post when I open the thread from night before replace/modkill
Let try replace first
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

I will read and post my games tomorrow. Too tired tonight bahhh
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

sykedoc wrote:Theres always a chance that hammering tailors to something role specific. I'm not implying that he shouldn't be cast with suspicion but its something to consider
I don't think hammering counts if the person is already dead. I just want to say that.

I'm still think about vampire's no lynch plan. I don't think I have ever thought of this kind of situation.

Definitely it's good to try to make information so that the cop can find scum more easily, though I think that if vampire uses his "gut" even now he would have a good chance of finding a scum.

I still need to think about my suspicion now. If I'm voting Ration-sykedoc I will not unvote at this moment.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

So, that says that I act like a jerk? Or Ration is a jerk?

I am sorry I brought suspicion to myself. But I think I also had some GOOD reason to be frustrated also.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

This idea about forgetting about the gone player Ration is funny business. I guess Guppy think that his posts were no useful interest at all.

I don't understand why Guppy voted that just now.

Anyway syke post 154:
To be honest, i just think he was being a bad player. He didn't really have any reason to make himself look like a jerk.
To say "to be honest" set off an alarm for me. It's like "if I stop being scum for a moment". I don't understand why this would be something to say.

Also strange, it seems like syke has considered other explanations, other than "he was being a bad player." I wonder what this could be if it wasn't "he was being a bad player" or "he was a scum"
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

sykedoc wrote:That happens to be the way I talk Llama Streak.
I am not sure how to ask the question exactly that I want to. But I want to be in your brain for a moment and understand, why "to be honest" was your way to start that sentence.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

We lynch Guppy as town, it proves nothing. avinshv can be scum or a paranoid cop. I recomment NO LYNCH for us. avinashv can try to get the third guilty, which would probably show he is paranoid as the best case.

unvote, vote: NO LYNCH

fos: avinashv and sykedoc still
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

hmm. well Guppy always wanna die anyway.

unvote, vote: Guppy

for what it worth I don't think you are scum Guppy.

I don't recommend to investigate avinashv. Look like this:
1. avinashv is scum, he won't die at night at all.
2. avinashv is paranoid cop, has two townies. scums don't know whether avinashv is insane, they probably need to kill him
3. avinash is paranoid cop, has at least a scum. If scums leave avinashv alive it can show they know he is paranoid which could show that avinashv did find scum.
4. avinashv is insane, has two townies, it's the same as 2.
5. avinashv is sane, game is really over.

Additional avinashv could be a godfather when he is scum. Total useless move.

I know this is maybe not new thinking but I agree with it.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

I'm died!

go town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”