Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Yeah, that is pretty scummy. Slightly less than random
Vote: Occult
That really seems like a tactic that scum would use to trip someone up in the early game before much serious thinking has been done. Also, since it's in the random voting stage, Occult could probably say that it was just a joke and that he didn't mean for it to be taken seriously, but I'm not buying it.
[color=orange][b] MIGHTYFIREBALL [/b][/color]
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:02 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Ha! My self voting-strategy worked again.
And what exactly would that be? Voting yourself to get others to unvote? I've seen that work to the self-voters disadvantage several times. Later in the game, self-voting is seen as an act of defeatism and will often be added to the list of scummy things a person has done. However, this early, it probably won't do much harm.
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

I would second the opinion that there is plenty to talk about here and say that if Ration can't find anything to talk about, he should probably reread the game to find something to add.

As to this cop claim, it might not end up being a bad idea. If we can get the doctor to protect him for the remainder of the game, then we'll have a decided advantage. That is assuming that the claim is legitimate, which I'm inclined to believe. Either vamp is playing the n00b card to make people believe him, or he's actually new and needs to find some things out. Considering his post count is still pretty low and he's new to the site, I'm inclined to think it's the latter. I therefore believe the claim and will
Unvote, Vote: Occult
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

That depends on how many power roles there are in the town has
Stoffer's 3rd Law: More power roles does not necessarily make the town better. I think that it is very unlikely that there is a godfather, given the size of the game, and I am therefore trusting of vampire's results.

I suppose it is possible that vampire could be pulling off an elaborate scum plot in which he claims cop with a guilty result on one of his partners. We then lynch his partner, securing him favor with the town as a confirmed cop. Then, the scum don't night-kill anyone night two, and then vampire can claim that he was protected by the doctor, further securing his position with the town. The scum can then sacrifice themselves, riding his position to a win. I haven't seen any evidence of this, and I don't necessarily believe it myself, but it's something to keep in mind.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:15 am

Post by MightyFireball »

This plan is so dangerous because a real cop could counterclaim.
I actually thought of that this morning. I'll withdraw my theory for now, but if a counterclaim comes, I'll reconsider it.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Welcome to the game, sykedoc.

I think we should at least consider a lynch today. By relying solely on cop investigations and doctor protections, the game has been given over to luck. Will the cop get a guilty result before the scum find the doctor? I really don't like it when games fall into this pattern, because it's no longer fun for anyone that doesn't have a power role.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:47 am

Post by MightyFireball »

I'm going to be away for the weekend, and I won't be able to post until Sunday night. Sorry, all.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Avinashv, if the only reason you were voting Ration, and his role has been picked up by a more active player, why wouldn't you unvote him, unless there was another reason?
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:55 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Let's just write him off, and focus solely on Sky's actions.
Well, sykedoc has the same role that Ration had, so there really wouldn't be much of a reason to be suspicious of Ration but not Sykedoc. This is one of the reasons why it's so difficult to replace into games: people hold you responsible for the actions of the person you're replacing and you rarely know what their motives were for saying certain things. However, I do think we're making a mountain out of a molehill in the case of Ration -> Sykedoc.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:21 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Wow. I haven't seen an accusation that myopic since the last mafia game I was in. In that game, Mr. Nearsighted turned out to be the jester. I doubt there's a jester in this game, but it's still worth a vote.

Vote: avinshav
If he was the jester, why would you vote for him?
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:38 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, my only qualm with our present course of action is that there is the possibility that Avinashv isn't sane. It seems quite unlikely that we'd have two sane investigative roles in a game with only twelve people. It also seems unlikely that he would happen to hit on two guilties with his first two investigations. If he was paranoid, say, that would be explained.

Therefore, I'm all for going with the no-lynch today and having vampire investigate one of the two people implicated by Avinashv. If some people think that Sykedoc might be a GF, it might be better to investigate Prof. Guppy, just so that isn't an issue.
Vote: No-Lynch
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:19 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Yeah, I don't really understand why the mod would name one role a cop and one a detective, if they were exactly the same role.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, I guess that ends Day 2. I'd just like to say that I really didn't like Fox's last post, as it really reeked of jumping on the bandwagon without any legitimate reason to do so. I'll be looking at him a little bit at the beginning of Day 3.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Ummm... paranoid is where you get a guilty result no matter who you investigate. Having two guilties on townies could point to either insane or paranoid.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, I'm gonna place a
FoS: xXFoxXx
for his bandwagon vote without a reason from yesterday, and now he's voting for sykedoc not because he appears scummy, but because he can't find any evidence that he's town. The same is true of several other people, so why sykedoc?
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:09 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Oh wow. How did I miss that?
unFoS: Fox
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:01 am

Post by MightyFireball »

I think we can save the mass-claim until we're closer to lynch or lose. Also, I don't like the idea of just having town power roles claim in a non-ordered fashion. That's most likely not going to get any scum to claim and all we're going to do is out the rest of our power roles (if we even have any). If we mass claim with each claimant choosing the next claimer as Sensfan suggested, we have a chance of catching a mafia member with a false claim. So, unless we have another investigative-type role with game-winning information to give to the town, then I would have to advise against claiming. And I doubt we'd have three investigators in the same game, even if one was paranoid/insane.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:14 am

Post by MightyFireball »

I dont like being associated with that thing.
That thing? It's not like he did anything bad, other than not posting.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Fourthed. That really reeks of a Mafia member trying to save himself for one more day. So, either present your theories now, or suffer the noose.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Errr... no. There have been multiple posts stating the reasons against you, and asking you to explain your reasoning and you haven't done so. I wouldn't view that as an omgus vote.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:42 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Ok, now Killa is just throwing around insults. It seems like he's accepted his fate and is now sliding into the realm of defeatism. I wouldn't place a vote without a vote count, but I'm leaving for the weekend after this post and I want to have my vote out there before I go, so
Unvote and Vote: Killa
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

With 7 left, mass claim is probably the best idea. I think we should use the strategy of one person claiming and then naming the next person to claim so that the scum can't just tag their claims on the end after seeing what everyone else has said.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

So.... waiting on sykedoc.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #23) » Sun May 04, 2008 3:25 am

Post by MightyFireball »

I have returned all. I had to leave for New York at 5 AM Friday morning and didn't get a chance to tell you all before I left. However, I have now returned, and my activity level should pick up.

I'm of the opinion that sykedoc's Mason partner should wait until he is called to claim to reveal his roles. As sykedoc said, it is possible that a member of the mafia will try to impersonate his partner, and in that case both mason partners can claim and out him. As it stands now, there is not much of a risk to sykedoc's life by waiting, as the common opinion is to wait until everyone has claimed anyway.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #24) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Avinashv, it is possible that sykedoc and his scum buddy are trying to get a free pass on the mason group thing, but if there actually is a mason group, they'll out sykedoc (and his partner, should he claim as well). I think it'd be too risky of a strategy to employ in a game of this size, where there is a legitimate possibility of a mason group. I'd like to hear the opinions of others on this matter, however.

Sykedoc, were you referring to me or Avinashv when you said that it was a horrible strategy?
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #25) » Tue May 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, seeing as Sykedoc is getting himself into loads of crap and doesn't seem to be able to get himself out, I suppose I shall try to save him. I am Sykedoc's mason partner. There are no other masons in the group. This could end up being a bad move, but hopefully this will lend credibility to his claim. At the very least, if you lynch one of us, you'll know the other is innocent.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #26) » Tue May 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

That was blunt.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #27) » Wed May 07, 2008 10:52 am

Post by MightyFireball »

My role email uses the phrase "town mason" to describe me and describes Ration (now Sykedoc) as my partner. There is nothing that mentions his alignment, only that he is a mason.

As for why I claimed when I did, I feared that Sykedoc would get himself into so much trouble before I could claim and somewhat confirm him that it would have been impossible to save him from a lynch. Also, by his indirectly suggesting that his mason partner claim, there was some kind of provocation there. I think it would have been better for him to name me as the person to claim next so that I could validate his claim in the traditional fashion.
He had plenty of time to talk about it with MightyFireball--if, in fact, they are mason buddies.
Well, the idea of a mass-claim was only seriously considered today, and we're not allowed to talk during the day. I suppose we could have predicted it was coming, though. In any case, there was no nightly discussion between us on this topic.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #28) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:11 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Syke's play could be seen as scummy, but until we hear from him about his role PM in relation to MF's you're right, it's pure speculation.
I'm not sure how that would help. If Syke was scum, he could just paraphrase what I said about my role PM and we wouldn't be any farther on. However, if you think it'll help, I wouldn't be against it. It certainly can't hurt.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #29) » Mon May 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Ah well, I have returned from a few busy days at school, and I'm ready to go.

I believe I was asked how sure I was that Sykedoc is town. I'd put it at about 60% sure. While it is unlikely that the mod would put a bastardized version of masons in a mini game not advertised as a bastard game. However, I also know that one of the claimed roles must be lying, and I'm not putting aside the possibility that it could be Sykedoc. Of the other claimed roles, I find a bulletproof townie to be the least believable, and also the easiest to fake. A bulletproof townie in a game with no nightkilling roles besides the mafia would be impossible to confirm. However, EA has played a fairly solid game thus far and I find it rather hard to believe that he could be scum.

I would like to say that since his replacement in, destructor has played a very logical game and has brought up several valid points. This, combined with the innocent investigation that was gathered on his counterpart, Fox, leads me to believe that he is almost certainly innocent. Other than that, I don't have any town-reads on anyone else.

As has been mentioned, I'm a little suspicious of SensFan for his rather aggressive posting. However, this is necessary in scum hunting and it's probably my OMGUS subconscious talking, since his aggressive posting was largely against me.

I don't have much of a good read on anyone else left in the game.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #30) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

You most definitely don't have to be town to be "logical" or to make "valid points".
I'm of the opinion that a good town player is more likely to be logical and make valid points than is a good scum player. The reason for this is that the main objective of a town player is to find scum, which is usually done by picking up on the mistakes of other players and then using that information to draw valid conclusions, which I feel that destructor has done to a good extent so far. The main objective of a scum player is to remain unsuspected by the town and thus survive to another night. This does not require the logic that being a good town player does.
who do you think the scumpair is?
If I had to venture a guess, I'd go with Sensfan and EA. However, this is because they are the two that I find most scummy, not because I see any kind of connection between them.
What do you think the chances are of destructor being a Godfather?
In terms of setup, it's more likely than sykedoc being a scum mason, especially with the number of power roles the town has, but as I said before, I'm not getting any kind of scumtell from Destructor. If he is the godfather, he's playing the part quite well.
Where does that number come from, and why?
Well, the 60% comes from my belief that the mod would not set up the game in such a way that there was a scum mason, but that doesn't account for 100% because of the fairly scummy game that Sykedoc has played so far. Also, he hasn't been particularly active as a mason in terms of talking to me.
What about his lack of real input today?
I hadn't noticed that. I'll have a reread and get back to you.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #31) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Aha! I see what you mean. I took his attacks on destructor for not immediately claiming to be the aggressive playstyle of a pro-town player. However, on the reread, this doesn't seem to be quite the case. As a result, I'll place the minor
FoS: SensFan
, pending further analysis.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #32) » Tue May 20, 2008 9:57 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Double-checking: you said EA played a solid game, so this is because of that claim?

Yessir.
did major events like the Cop claim, my detective claim or the death of cop/doctor affect his communication with you in any conceivable way?
No, but to be fair, I didn't communicate a whole lot with him either. This is my first time being a mason, so I'm not really familiar with what merits a PM and what doesn't. However, I did check in with him each night to see if he had anything to discuss. On every night except last, he replied with a "no" and last night, he didn't respond at all.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #33) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Argh. Cryptic responses are annoying.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #34) » Sat May 24, 2008 2:08 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Neither of us will come up scum and if you need to lynch me to see that go the hell ahead.
Defeatism=bad. Sykedoc, I'm fairly sure that you're not scum, but you're not helping your own case with posts like this.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #35) » Sun May 25, 2008 7:12 am

Post by MightyFireball »

What changed your mind during a reread? How did my posting look any less agressive?
Upon my reread, what I had originally taken to be aggressive scumhunting looked more like a blatant attack on Destructor with very slim evidence to back it up. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be informed about the game before claiming. The fact that we had to wait a little while for his claim didn't bother me too much, and it looks like you were the only one that took offense at it. It almost seems like you were trying to distance yourself from Destructor while basing your attack on skimpy evidence so that the town would be almost guaranteed not to go along with you.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #36) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:23 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Yeah, I'm going to stick with my vote on AP. I don't really want to vote for sykedoc, seeing as he's my mason partner and I doubt he'd be scum and AP is probably the best choice besides him.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #37) » Wed May 28, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Merde. I misread the vote count and then proceeded to misinterpret destructor's post. I thought it said whether I was willing to stick with my vote on AP, rather than place a vote on him. If we lose the game because of that, I'm going to be very disappointed in myself.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #38) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:03 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, it's confirmed ly-lo now, boys. Top suspect: Sensfan. What are the top suspects of others? (and why, if you haven't explained it yet)
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Alright. I suspect Sensfan for his overly aggressive attack on Destructor right when he entered the game. Even after destructor provided a reasonable argument as to why he wanted to read the game first, Sensfan maintained his position without more than a gut instinct. This doesn't sit rightly with me, and with a lack of other suspects on my list, I'll place an official
FoS: SensFan
on him.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Bullshit.
You could refute the claim if you wanted to.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 am

Post by MightyFireball »

EA and Awesome Pants, who are your top suspects for today and why?
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:32 am

Post by MightyFireball »

AP wrote:We'd already decided as a town to massclaim, so even if he had disagreed with the fact that we were claiming (iirc, he did) it shouldn't have mattered as he would've had to claim anyway!
How was he to know that if he hadn't been allowed to read the thread first?

I'm not entirely sure why AP and Sens have such a problem accepting the fact that destructor wanted to read the thread before claiming. It didn't slow the game down much more than a day, and if he only needed that time to come up with a plausible role, as Sens has claimed, then it probably would have been more effective not to post anything before giving a fake claim as opposed to providing an excuse. It may be the non-conformist in me, but I don't personally like doing things simply because someone tells me to. I prefer to understand the reasons behind the request before carrying it out.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:33 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Whoops! Sorry for the double post.

Identical post Deleted
- Niv
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Well since I haven't been hamered our scum pair has become p. obvious.
That's pretty bad logic right there. Just because you haven't been hammered yet doesn't mean the two people voting for you are scum.

However, I would like EA to reiterate the reasoning behind his vote, if he doesn't mind.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Vote with your head and don't let des pressure you into voting early, doing so will only hurt us as the town, which is exactly what he wants you to do.
This is a really hypocritical statement. You're telling me not to let Destructor pressure me into voting too quickly, and yet you just spent an entire post telling me to vote for him.
I think you mean 'once a massclaim begins it must continue', and it's not, but failing some extenuating circumstances coming from someone's claim a mass claim will go ahead. As a town, we had already decided to claim and as such unless your role had some information that would stop us claiming for whatever reason, there would be no way that we would stopped claiming just because you said so.
How was he to know the town had agreed on a massclaim if he wasn't allowed to read the thread first?
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:44 am

Post by MightyFireball »

General scumminess throughout the game. Today, he has latched on to my arguments about you.
I'm not sure if I understand you here. Are you saying that since he agreed with you, you find him scummy?

Regardless, I agree that I think AP is our remaining scum. Neither EA nor destructor have much against them, in my opinion. Sensfan is only scummy in that he continues to pound destructor for reading the thread before claiming. However, I think that a Mafia member would have long since abandoned the argument when he saw that it wouldn't lead to destructor's lynch and would have moved on to some other way to get a mislynch. It is Sensfan's persistence in this matter that makes him seem more pro-town in my view.

AP, the other remaining player has several counts against him. As others have mentioned, he's posted little in the way of content while hopping around onto whatever bandwagon seemed most popular at the time. Also, the fact that he's been at -1 to lynch and hasn't been hammered yet leads me to believe that he is scum. Either that, or one of the two currently voting for him is scum, which I find unlikely, as I have already said.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

I find it really strange that you find it much more scummy for someone to want to read the thread before claiming than for someone to hop around and agree with whatever theory is most popular. However, the way you play is your business.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

I'm afraid I'm not comfortable with that. I'll
Vote: AP
for the hammer. *crosses fingers*
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Argh! Nine minutes. That's what happens when you go out to dinner on a deadline night, I guess. Sorry all. Anyway, I think that was a very good game. However, are the town players in agreement that we would've lynched Sensfan the next day upon receiving a guilty on AP? I would've voted for him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”