thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

I presume we are into day now and everyone has confirmed by opening their role?

Im very much surprised by no nk taking place as it is a free kill oppertunity........
now this said it could be that the mafia missed this thread and only opened their roles or perhaps it wasn't submited corectly or perhaps a mafia ploy........an interesting start nonetheless

So to get the ball rolling
Vote:Prof. Guppy
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:33 pm

As you can see I am quite new here and obviously overlooked the idea of rbs.
Heh a great way to start the game by bringing suspicion onto me.
So what sort of rb roles would there be (I only realy know of the cop and doc) and by docked do you mean protected by the doctor?
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm

SensFan wrote:Non-random Vote: Erratus Apathos
any reason you would like to share?
Erratus Apathos wrote:Unvote
vote killa seven
again any reason for changing your vote to someone who hasn't even posted yet?
occult wrote:I would like to question Prof. Guppy on why he didn't kill anybody yesterday though, were you blocked?
A rather bold question and why direct it at Prof. Guppy when Erratus Apathos first suggested the rb or docked idea?
Perhaps diverting suspicion.........
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Ah right I missed kills post.
I am happy with Prof. Guppy's response (I mean what would you say to that question?) and more suspicious of occults question.
The "Perhaps diverting suspicion........." was something to throw at for the dogs to bite on.
@Occult again
A rather bold question and why direct it at Prof. Guppy when Erratus Apathos first suggested the rb or docked idea?
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:33 pm

thats not really an answer........and what is the difference between a random vote and a random accusation?
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:13 am

Guys wtf is going on............you all seem keen on getting guppy lynched, but hold on a minute I dont even know if everyone has posted! Guys please stop and think about things.
unvote: Prof. Guppy

vote: occult

I have not liked his style of play the whole brief game and his very dissmisive answers to my rather serious questions. Of course some of you will see this as acceptable as it was so early in the game it was random blah blah blah...
But why cast such a strong baseless accusation (loaded question) against someone so early in the game when you know you can fob it off. My conclusion to easily try and chuck suspicion on someone.
Regardless of how Gupy answered that question he would have attracted suspicion from someone. Would a townie do that to another townie?
If you disagree with this then sure keep voting Guppy but at least give some decent reasons for doing it.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:14 am

Ha even guppy wants himself lynched. This imo is more desperate town than mafia.
But im not sure what the stats say on that.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Lalmtreasteek wrote:it was totally unclear that the accusation was baseless. Seems like you always assumed for some reason that the accusation was baseless. I don't understand why.
What accusation are you refering to?
It is I who also do not understand!
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 pm

I know occult is scum and my suspicion of his partners are Lalmtreasteek and Erratus Apathos.
Ok you guys might not like what im about to do but here goes anyways:
I am the
cop
and I got a guilty result on occult. I assume to be a sane cop as this is most common I believe for this sort of game. I am not expecting a counter claim from the town but maybe from any of the mafia so I will have to hope the town beieves in my claim.

I think Lalmtreasteek has already tried to suggest occult could be cop
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I think Occults question as a scum tactic is not so likely - do you think Prof. Guppy's joking response was reassuring? I think how you feel about this would determine whether Occult deserves an attack.
If Guppy stinks consider that Occult might know something
this is very good scum play to me try and set up one of your team as a possible cop early on this is part of the reason for me to claim so early and the guilty result on occult.
Mafia are certainly not going to like this claim and will try and throw as much doubt as they can onto this so all I can ask is for the townies to believe me as cop and in my sanity, thus we can lynch scum day one doc protect me at night and investigate one of the mentioned above of as a sign of faith anyone the majority want me to investigate.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:10 pm

As I said I saw Lalmtreasteek suggesting the idea that occut could be cop. If he had claimed before me it would then make my "im cop occult is scum" look a lot more unbelievable. This is my 3rd game started and none so far are past day one so I don't know too much of the nuances of this game yet. I was personaly reluctant to claim so early but given there was no nk we have a very good chance (if im sane) to lynch scum day one and get another investgation done. I do believe Lalmtreasteek is the best choice for me to investigate.

All you guys have to do is trust me day one and see if occult turns up guilty thus assuring me of my sanity, and obviously assuring you of my genuine claim.

If someone could help me by explaining a little bit about role interactions/observations.
What roles are there capable of viewing night actions, like who could see who was prtecded by whom or who was investigated by whom?
Also I assume that the doc can protect me night one and I am safe to have a second investigation and will only be nked when the doctor is found and killed by mafia, or if the mafia or a sk has a one shot unstoppable nk? (the second part I find rather hard to imagine in this sort of game)
Is it likely there is a sk?

And if you guys would like to put in a unoffical vote to me on who you would like to investigate before we lynch I am happy to do the towns bidding.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Of course my claim will give the shits to the mafia of which I at this stage presume you to be.
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I would ask you again why you thought his accusation had to be baseless.
Well given I got a guilty result on occult how could I interperate that occults question of guppy was anything but baseless unless guppy was also scum but who would give their partner such attention in the first page.
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I didn't "suggest Occult could be cop" he himself suggested he might have role information from his role when he said that! I thought maybe he was roleblocker actually.
ok so you took this
occult wrote:I would like to question Prof. Guppy on why he didn't kill anybody yesterday though, were you blocked?
to mean "I have role information (on guppy)" and what sort of rb did you think him to be and as a rb how would he then have info on guppy?

Sorry if im not getting the whole role interaction and rbs exact capabilties but if someone could clarify on what I ask re this earlier that would help me a great deal.
Lalmtreasteek wrote:I have no idea why, vampire would think he should investigate me, just because I thought somebody else might have role information!
Seems to me you are worried about having an investigation done on you even though you say your not sure you like my claim, seems paradoxical to not be too keen on my claim but also worried about me investigating you.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Ok thank you Erratus Apathos I have read a lot about roles now so have a better understanding. Again sorry to claim day one but well it is done so we have to make the best out of it now.
I guess I get to choose the investigation all on my ownsome.
SensFan wrote:Actually, its pretty much the opposite.

Unless the Town is in LyLo, you should always lynch the counter-claim first.
Well thats what I was saying I had suspicion occult was trying to set himself up as cop with the help of Lalmtreasteek and thoguth I better get in first with a claim before as a counter claim from me would put me in that situation.

Alright then I will go eat some doughnuts watch "Cops" (Bad boys bad boys
Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you) and wait for night.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:58 pm

Thats 7 I think. So
doc
I hope you know to protect me.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Ok Occult no hard feelings, hope you rest in peace.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:42 am

Lalm is innocent unless he is godfather and I presume doc you worked wonders last night and I imagine no one doubts my claim. But why would the mafia target me......when i was obviously going to be protected.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:45 pm

I wanted to rule out occults WIFOM post so I investigated Lalm. I'm going to assume hes town, as a godfather, roleblocker and goon seems a little overpowered in this size game. So I am also more likely to belive ration is innocent.
Guppy is still a posibility as occult could have been trying to set up a distancing move with him.
FoS:Erratus Apathos, avinashv

both very vocal in congatulating the doc.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:40 pm

All we have to go off of as fact at this stage is occult is scum I am cop and there is almost certainly a doc.
Im also inclined to belive scum would like to propagate the idea that a godfather could exist knowing we have an active cop
vote:Erratus Apathos
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:18 am

Well guys what about a no lynch vote............?

Less chance of getting the doc killed and its not like we are in any real dangerous situation.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:10 am

........How would a no lynch give the scum a better chance to hit the doc?
If we lynch scum (presuming there are 3 mafia) the mafia still have the same chance of hitting doc, but if we lynch a townie we narrow down the possibilities for the scum.
And if we put scum (or the doc) close to lynch they will obviously claim doc and who would lynch them then and would the real doc claim (I think not) as that would give the mafia their nk.
We risk a whole lot less with a no lynch than a lynch.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:22 pm

Ok so doc would claim, that still means we lose the doc if we lynch scum today.
I dont mind either no lynch or lynch as if we get scum I still get two investigations done before I am unprotected.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:37 pm

Ah correction one investigation, so I
vote: no lynch
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Well looks like we won't be able to get to night before the mod comes back so discussion is certainly on the agenda untill then.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:07 pm

And I apoligize for perhaps ruining this game by my cop claim so early but I am still very new to this game. And by no means do I think that scum have this game lost yet and would hope they still give it their all.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:26 pm

sykedoc wrote:As far as i've seen, he was being not so helpful, dodgey, etc.
It looks like he was treating the game as a side thing, and just ignoring it unless he was going to be lynched.

He made 2 post all game and was replaced in another I belive so I'm not so happy with your coment ignoring it unless he was going to be lynched as he was never a possible lynch at all, this seems a rather strange comment from a replacement could you please explain this?
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:20 pm

I dont see the whole point of reading into two post of someone who quickly got replaced (in other games as well).

But I do find it strange sykedoc seems to be drawing the most conclusions from these two posts.
skyedoc wrote:Its annoying coming in under someone who acts like a jerk and casts suspicion on himself.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:33 pm

I'm suspicious of sky firstly for the amount of analysis he tried to do on rations two mighty posts secondly for the amount of bother he went to try and get 2 votes of him and third for having suspicions about Lalmtreasteek (given he might not have read the whole thread but even if he did I have to assume he thinks he might be a godfather).

avinashv: so you think that the other two names given by occult are a scum team?

As for all those that wish to think that there is a great deal of scumminess in these two great posts:
Ration wrote:avinashv, you are correct in your thinking of me not posting yet, I will post more when we have more to talk about.
Ration wrote:Erratus Apathos, no.
please outline it for me or else I am in support of this
Prof. Guppy wrote:Let's just write him off, and focus solely on Sky's actions.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:29 am

Man both replacements seem to have not read through the game thread too well, but this is not too big an issue. I investigated Steek day 1 and he came back town.

But anywyas welcome to the game.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:05 pm

This theory sounds interesting no doubt, but it is possible prof guppy means nothing and his other two listed people were his doctor suspects.
I wouldn't push for a lynch just on the possible notion behind occults WIFOM post.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Easy solution to figure out the genuiness of this claim, have guest here at the moment and about to have dinner but will post this shortly.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Now vote no lynch and doc protects me again (presuming there is a doc) and I investigate either ration/skyedoc or Prof. Guppy.

Given if avin is a detective he will be killed but his results will be confirmed by me and most likely game over for scum....(presuming there are no more than three scum). If avin is scum and this is not a genuine claim then we lose one town for one scum. Either way we catch a scum.

Also wtf killa why would you expect a counter claim, it would be like having a confirmed doc and someone claiming nurse.

vote:no vote
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:30 pm

mod certanly has a wierd set up if we do have two investigative roles and three mafia no godfather, but as I suggest the safest way to play this is to
no lynch
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:05 am

yeah
vote no lynch
incase there is no such thing as a no vote. Strange move by avin if he is not genuine. I guess also I can investigate avin as a third option for if avin is scum perhaps he is trying to get me to investigate one of two player intended to be killed. Thus wasting an investigation and giving scum more chance to stay alive.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:11 am

or lynch avin if someone makes such a bold claim he could be a god father and ratted out his scum buddies.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:49 pm

We can speculate as to what the set up could be but we have one big issue to deal with the claim of avin.
At the moment I am not getting good vibes from him at all
avinashv wrote:This is all assuming vamp isn't SK or something and just got lucky with Occult.
If avin is genuine and there are more than one scum group then I would say occult blocked Prof. Guppy. Therfore Skyedoc is paired with one of them and we have one scum left. Im leaning on that last one beng Killa.
But anyways the best solution is for me to investigate skyedoc or guppy.

Killa you said you would belive avin unless a counter claim, now you mention a claim from sky or guppy. What sort of claim from them would make you not belive avin?
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:52 pm

Also avin what reason do you belive me to be a sk when I claimed cop first day and provided the goods?
And killa care to explain the fos?
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Multiple town groups I find very hard one to pull off and those suggesting this I find suspicious. No kill last night how would this happen with multiple scum groups.

So I'm either for a no lynch or a lynch of Avin, if he is a genuine detective he is most likely paranoid and of no use to us if he is sane he has given us two scum and there might be yet a 4th scum then he will be a nk choice (this sanity can be verified tonight). If he is scum he could be a god father wanting me to waste investigations on townies and having the convinientness of coming up town if I investigate him and being paranoid.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:19 pm

2 anti town groups and no nk last night?
Wow I went and checked and I am a
Town Cop

At least this tell me he is most likely genuine and Guppy is at least not a power role as they would most likely be Town Doc. Now I guess I gotta go with this one and decide on his sanity. Still I have to say doc (if there is one) I am by far the better night protect as I have confirmed sanity.

Maybe a Guppy Lynch is a possibility as this is one way to find out Avins sanity with IMO not having the risk of hitting a power role and being able to use an investigation on a beter hunch.
unvote
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:44 pm

Ok so skyedoc is on more votes but I fell Guppy is a better choice and I am assuming that he if not scum is a vanila townie and any doc claim from him would be seriously not valued considering his suspicion of avin for having town in his role.
So
Vote: Prof. Guppy
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:46 pm

I also belive that there is enough info in the game for scum to have a rather good attempt at hitting the doc (well at least I believe I know who he is) so a no lynch woud be costly to us.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:47 pm

No godfather I dont have reason to belive Avin scum as he called his role Town Detective and that fits with my role Town Cop and seems too odd he managed to guess that. Guppy bought him up on that issue and that tells me he is a) not a town power role or b) scum
So I am ruling out avin scum and a lynch is a good way to test his sanity and not get a power role.
Thus best case scenario he is sane we get scum and know who to lynch next and we both get two useful investigations.
Worst case scenario he is paranoid we lynch a vanila townie.

There is also the possibility he is insane and if he survives the night I suggest he investigates either myself or Lalm and tells us what result he gets.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Guys note how Avin claimed Town Detective and I am Town Cop and I am assuming the other Power role is something like Town Doc........Guppy was wierded out by the Town in the claim obviously implying he knew not of this term for power roles in this game. This caused me to do a big turn around in my thinking of Avin as genuine as how (if not a genuine claim) would he know that the role title contained a Town in it. Guppy seems not overly concerned with his death which is also kinda wierd too.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:41 pm

I take it then taht one more vote for the hammer. Avin claimed "Town Detective", guppy tried to build a case on him based on using the town in his role name, I checked my role and it also had Town in it "Town Cop", this made me believe that Avin was in fact more than likely genuine in his claim. It also told me guppy did not have a power role and could in fact be mafia if not a vania townie. By lynching Guppy we do not risk exposing a power role and have a chance of exposing a scum it also gives us a way to verify Avins sanity, sane or paranoid/insane.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Innocent on Fox
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Paranoid! I will have a look at the remaining players not confirmed innocent and do some analysis.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Sorry health is not good will try and post some content soon.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:59 pm

WTF is it with people building cases on people I have got innocent investigation results from. I will try and catch up on things before monday.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:54 pm

So some assumptions
1. I am a sane cop.
-I am happy with this assumption as I got the guilty on occult day one and innocent on Llam who turned up doc.
2. Avin is a pro town role likely insane or paranoid detective.
-now I am happy with this assumption also. The big reason of this is he quoted his role as Town Detective, I am Town Cop and Lalm was Town Doctor.
I dont see how scum could have known this information.
3. Fox is innocent.
-This is the only assumtion I am not happy with as I see the possibility of there being a Godfather.

So whos left to consider as mafia (not Godfather just plain ole Goony)
SensFan
Erratus Apathos
killa seven
sykedoc/Ration
MightyFireball
Awesome Pants

Now my thoughts about who could be scum. From a whole read through as this is most likely my last day so I will try and be as through as I can.

Day 1

Post 7. EA Mentions the more likely causes of the no NK. This is minor but I believe scum from the fact of being in the informed majority like to guess about the set up. And perhaps because he knew the reason why wanted to comment. The only other group that likes to guess/speculate on the set up are pro town power roles. Note how avin does this in Post 10.

Post 18. K7 puts a vote on guppy after Llam with this reason
[quote"killa seven"]^ you didnt answer his question.
vote prof. guffy[/quote] Refering to occults question to guppy.

Post 31 killa responds about his vote on guppy.
killa seven wrote:i was mostly jokin dick. like everyone else before me wasnt throwin out random joke votes.. and he also didnt answer the question .. this obviously isnt my final vote.

I'm not liking this response at all, mostly joking is one reason and not answering the question is another but both being compatible is questionable. Also I can not see the vote as a joke.

Post 39 ccult gives out FoS to a few people.
Occult wrote:FoS MF, PG, Killa seven, lamlmt

I can say there is good odds that scum is in that group.

Occult out.
Is it not common for scum to FoS their partners?
If this is the case then hte two possibilities for scum from his list are MightyFireball and killa seven.

Post 41 & 43 EA & SF put guppy at L-2

Post 51 Occult brings up the idea lynching so fast is not good for town and a few people should unvote.

Post 52 EA unvotes and moves his vote to avin for "considering to hammer guppy".

Post 66 I claim cop with guilty on Occult
-At this stage scum know they are F**ked, they also know I am genuine cop and their scum partner is most likely going down. So I believe the most likely approach for Occults scum buddies would be to go with it and buss their buddy. Alos they might try to fish for role tell for the doc.
I would find it hard to imagine scum trying to seriously doubt my validity of my claim.

Post 67 SF votes Occult and mentions the only thing that would change his vote would be a counter claim.
-Scum know there would most likely not be a counterclaim but I guess they would put that in to seems as if they are town and still expecting the possibility.

Post 72 EA also mentions "waiting for a counter claim" Also he seem to be very helpful about explaining roles.

Post 80 killa seven "until counter claim vote: Occult"

Post 81 MFB gives a longer post explaining why he has decided to believe me and votes for occult

Post 85 Occults WIFOM post.
Names given Prof Guppy (but not as scum partner) Ration and Lalm.
-I am inclined to believe that these are all townies as all of them were somewhat suspicious to some people at the time of this post.

End of Day One
-Those that stood out to me as possible scum EA, killa seven and Ap whom only made 3 post day one. MFB only made three post but I like the content of them. SF not to sure on from day one.

So next post will be a look at day two.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Wow just realized that Mikeydaman never posted day one so the list for day two goes as follows:
SensFan
Erratus Apathos
killa seven
sykedoc/Ration
MightyFireball
Awesome Pants
xXfoxXx

I am also leaving out Ration from consideration at this stage for my previously mentioned reasons. I will put xXFoxXx in as ruling out two people might be a bit dangerous and I am happier with Rations innocence at this satge than xXfoxXx.

Day 2

Post 95 EA comments on the doc protecting with a smiley face. This is apparently a minor scum tell. An immediate vote on Llam.
-On day one after me saying I would likely investigate Llam EA said this
Erratus Apathos wrote:It isnt a good idea to let scum know who you're investgating. if they know you're investigating a townie they could nk him denying you the investigation Or worse they might have framer
I replied with "I guess I get to choose the investigation all on my ownsome."
Now I am taking this to mean that EA presumed I would not investigate my previously mention investigation target for fear of that being the nk choice.
So if he was scum he would know Llam to be innocent know I was suspicious of him but presumed I didn't investigate him and saw he was mentioned in Occults list. Also he mentioned no suspicion on Llam day one. So to come out with a vote first post day one is wierd.

Post 102 EA does not like the idea of ruling out a GF, he also does not like the idea about pressuming ration innocent. If scum and both these palyers are innocent then yes scum would be worried about narrowing down suspects. He also votes for someone who hasn't posted in the game. Perhaps an easy target and having a innocent cop investigation result on his suspect makes it hard for him to push that any further.

Post 106 killa seven gives EA a weak fos for vote hoping and a second hammer.
-I read scum love to FoS there partners and I think that very possible here. Scum don't want to build a great case on their partners so a FoS is a lot more common, also it is a very weak FoS.

Post 110 EA says he believes Llam not the GF but not to rule it out. He also defends himself from the weak FoS.

Post 114 killa seven defends his FoS even more weakly.

Post 117 AP somehow believes that a no lynch would give the scum a better chance of hitting doc.

Post 125 AP seems to be slightly pussing for a lynch over a no lynch an also seems to be directing me towards "base your investigations around any info we have", "rather than doing it systematically or randomly". Well basing it on info would favour scum as they could pick me investigation target based on the same info. Also this gives scum the chance to make someone look suspicious to try and get me to investigate them.

Post 160 AP seems to be throwing a lot of suspicion on skyedoc but no vote. "your comment makes sense if you are indeed scum" after having said investigations should be done with info this could be an attemt to try and get the investigation onto an innocent. Also I belive we were at a possible no lynch decession for the end of the day.

Post 163 SF an exaggeration to try and say rations actions should be held accountable to skyedoc.

Post 190 fox - I can sort of see his point about including one scum in his list and that scum being the least suspicious.

Post 191 EA votes fox for the above post.

Post 193 AP I agree with his analysis

Going back to 190
xXfoxXx wrote:What I think has happened, is that Occult has likely named one of his scum buddies, and selected the rest as town. If he selected which scum to name carefully, and was able to choose who was most likely going to be lynched first out of the group, then Scum gets a strong position.
Post 194
xXfoxXx wrote:We can lynch who we decide is the most scummy from that list, and have Vamp inspect the other.
From the mention of occult putting names in a list of two townies and a scum with the townies being the more likely to be lynched before the scum then lynching the most scummy looking is kinda playing the game xXfoxXx believes Occult was playing.

Post 206 avin claim Town Detective.

Post 208 killa seven seem very ken about believing avin with "untill a coutercalim" and votes Guppy.

Post 218 killa seven in response to my questioning him about believing avin untill a counter claim
killa seven wrote:i mean a claim from one of the scum guys, sycdoc or prof.

I dont buy this at all you said counterclaim then try to change it to a claim from the suspects. Anyway what sort of claim from ration or skyedoc would change your mind about the genuiness of avins claim?

223 killa seven claims there is most likey 2 anti town groups. This is very hard to believ because of the lack of nk but from scums point of view it would make sense to try and present this to the town. Also I find it strange how quickly killa has accepted two cop claims in a 2 player game. Maybe he knew both were genuine.

Scum would know avin to be paranoid or insane so they would not be threatened by him.

End of day 2

Suspicions on killa seven, AP and EA
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Ok I have mild suspicions on both skyedoc/ration and xXfoxXx but for the inclusion of ration in Occults post I tak ea little suspcion off, and with the innocent result on fox I also take a little off.
At the moment I am going with a killa seven and EA pair but I still find some things of AP suspcious. Well thats my bit for now.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:44 pm

Well I am trying to give town as much as I can as I guess I am dead tonight.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:29 am

Fucking hell I will be glad to leave this game. Check out what role Llam had and also check out who was killed last night.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:20 pm

As a side not if a townie has any power role now I believe would be the time to claim it.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:29 pm

I wasn't suggesting a mass claim but only those with town power roles to come forward. I doubt there are any but if there are I would expect them to pipe up now.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 am

Looks like this game is dying fast (at least I only got one more day to get through).
So anyways to try and do my bit to help town lynch scum
vote:Erratus Apathos
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:55 pm

most likely scum partner to EA is killa seven. We havent even agreed on a mass claim and killa decides to jump in and have first say.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:43 pm

I think I posted enough on page 12 and there is a question waiting for you there.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:02 pm

Anyway what sort of claim from ration or skyedoc would change your mind about the genuiness of avins claim?

You first said I will believe avins claim untill a counterclaim I asked you about why you would expect a counter claim when we already had 2 cop roles then you said I ment a claim from the guilty people avin had.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:36 pm

Thank you mod. Guys im happy on a killa or an ea lynch.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 pm

unvote, vote: killa seven

I have some slight misgivings about EA but killa will do especialy with coments like the above.
@EA I have done my best with a whole read over of the game my reasons for your vote and also a killa vote are in those two posts.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:58 pm

killa seven wrote:i have stuff 2 offer tommorow if im not lynched. id rather not express my theorys yet.
Trying to pretend you have great theories that you would not like to explain yet is stupid. If you have something to offer town offer it now. Also after your premature claim you have nothing in the sense of a power role to offer town so why would you hold back on giving the only thing (your brain) you have to offer town.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:38 am

Im super fine with the killa lynch and my two biggest suspects to look at day two would be EA and skyedoc.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Well killa looks like the lynch and I look like the kill tonoght. The only reason I would think I might be around tommorow would be scum trying to make me look like scum but since I see this as a real slim possibility and that scum know I am a genuine cop then it will be up to the remaining town.

Let me say once again I believe avin to be genuine becuase he gave his role as town detective, my role was town cop and Llams was town doc so I see no way he could have known this to make his claim.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 pm

I doubt I will be here next day so my investigation target is pointless at this stage.
@Avin your investigation could be of some use though and as I see not much danger of you being lynched today then feel free to discuss whom you might nvestigate.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:14 pm

I have made a serious point about how I see avins claim as genuine, any whom wishes to doubt this could they please explain where he would have knon about being "town" detective from unless he was a power role. Llams role title was town doc, and you will see tommorow my tilltle is town cop so how if avin is not town detective would he have known about the town in the title.
Killa is obviously overlooking this fact out of stupidity or scumminess lets hope it is the later.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:22 pm

Go town gl scum!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”