Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:19 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

OMGUS
vote Cephrir
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:00 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

darkdude wrote:Yeah I guess you're right guys. This new lead seems much more promising to look into.

Yeah I read the whole damned paragraph. Seems like scum.

I don't think I'll vote just yet though. Also it could be just inexperience in general instead of scumming... a townie could freak out in a similar way.
How could anyone miss this post?

This is basically darkdude throwing in a little something to show that he has suspicions for windkirby and then covering his tracks by not voting and saying windkirby could be a townie. Maybe he already knows windkirby is a townie. Supporting a wagon from the sidelines but not committing yourself to it is a really scummy thing to do.

vote darkdude
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:09 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

darkdude wrote:
YvonneSeer wrote:
darkdude wrote:Yeah I guess you're right guys. This new lead seems much more promising to look into.

Yeah I read the whole damned paragraph. Seems like scum.

I don't think I'll vote just yet though. Also it could be just inexperience in general instead of scumming... a townie could freak out in a similar way.
How could anyone miss this post?

This is basically darkdude throwing in a little something to show that he has suspicions for windkirby and then covering his tracks by not voting and saying windkirby could be a townie. Maybe he already knows windkirby is a townie. Supporting a wagon from the sidelines but not committing yourself to it is a really scummy thing to do.

vote darkdude
I guess it does look suspicious, but at the time I was still thinking about the initial joke votes and didn't pay attention to the latest post.

I admit that I do not read every single sentence written here...it's just too much. My time is limited.
You still didn't address the issue yet though. What I'm saying is you supported the wagon on windkirby but you stay away from it yourself by not voting and saying something like "he might be a townie".
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:38 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

darkdude wrote:As said by many others, there was not enough evidence for a serious vote. Voting is not a prerequisite for suspicion.
You didn't have enough evidence, yet you were convinced he seemed like scum from reading that one particular post from windkirby. You thought he's scum but you didn't vote for him, instead choosing to keep your vote on the player who is attacking windkirby of being scum. That is suspicious to me.
Cephrir wrote:You still did offer some passive support for it, sort of like someone trying to raise popular support for a wagon while remaining transparent in the voting record. I don't think that's terribly likely though, and not voteworthy.
I disagree. I think it might be likely and, therefore, voteworthy.
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:28 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

darkdude wrote:
You didn't have enough evidence, yet you were convinced he seemed like scum from reading that one particular post from windkirby. You thought he's scum but you didn't vote for him, instead choosing to keep your vote on the player who is attacking windkirby of being scum. That is suspicious to me.
First of all your accusation does not hold. I did not ever point a finger at anyone in particular. Rather, I first suspected a statement excusing a joke vote that to me seemed like a bandwagon attempt. Even if there were enough evidence to suggest a bandwagon, we would still need to figure out who to take out first (bandwagon is a GROUP action). We did not even get to that phase, instead we were caught in debating on the validity of my claim. Then the really defensive post came up, so I diverted by efforts elsewhere.

I don't recall saying "THIS GUY IS SCUM". I was giving reasons to why the joke votes seemed suspicious.

Now please state why we shouldn't lynch YOU for making baseless accusations trying to get ME lynched.
Cephrir already got most of these spot on in his post 128. This is exactly the thing which I said would come up because of the type of post you made. You leave your opinions on windkirby ambiguous so that you can safely escape when someone points it out but if nobody notices it, you're quietly joining the wagon from the sidelines. Now, why would a townie do this? Why would a townie be afraid of being specifically linked to wagons?

Generally, when you find someone suspicious, you think he might be scum for the exact same reasons you find him suspicious. You're not thinking he might be a townie because he was suspicious.

Also, your attempt to try and turn this around on me is noted.
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:31 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

Cephrir wrote:
Now please state why we shouldn't lynch YOU for making baseless accusations trying to get ME lynched.
I lol'd. Seriously, Yvonne's (I think, you didn't cite your quote and I don't feel like looking) accusations are not baseless at all. They're clearly based on your posts...

It's frustrating when it seems like there are more than 3 scum in a game that has 3 scum in it.
Woah, hold on a minute here. How do you know there are specifically 3 scum, Cephrir?
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:17 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

darkdude, why so jumpy? Your reaction reads to me like "OMG how did she catch me so fast, I need to quickly vote her and call her scum".

Firstly, you need to understand that just because you don't agree with my argument, doesn't mean it's baseless. Quite a few other players know what I'm talking about and I assume you're not thinking we're all scum for having "baseless" arguments.

Secondly, the fact that I voted you doesn't mean I wanted you lynched there and then. It's also to gauge reactions, which I have got a fair amount of from you, being all overdefensive after only having one vote on you.

Thirdly, you need to read all the other players recent posts about you. Think it through and if you still think I'm scum going after you, then come back and we'll have a nice long chat.
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:20 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

Wow, darkdude, you're already starting to appeal to emotion. You say I've been diverting all the town's attention to you. That's not even what's happening since mozsuggs here is managing to grab the spotlight all by himself.

And why do you not want other players to read you? Do you want to stay in the shadows, throw in a vote or two and remain unnoticed throughout the game? Because that's what a scum would do.

You cracked under very little pressure and now a couple of players are saying that it might be the reaction of newbtown. I don't like this at all. Everytime a player overreacts or is overdefensive, someone is bound to provide the excuse "Ah, but it might be because he's new!". Well, newbscum will also be overdefensive, so why are we giving him the benefit of the doubt?
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by YvonneSeer »

darkdude wrote:
You say I've been diverting all the town's attention to you. That's not even what's happening since mozsuggs here is managing to grab the spotlight all by himself.

Um excuse me I believe that he became a major suspect AFTER he posted a self claimed "random bandwagon vote". Which was in turn after my last post.

As for the other comment on how my posts seem calculated, all I can say is :D
I never saw it that way.

Do you want us to write on impulse or something?
I'd say his first step to fame started in Post 95 after my original case against you in Post 94, so it's around the same time. Which still does not explain this:
And why do you not want other players to read you? Do you want to stay in the shadows, throw in a vote or two and remain unnoticed throughout the game? Because that's what a scum would do.
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by YvonneSeer »

EBWOP: No, I'm not asking you to be impulsive, I'm asking you to explain your actions.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”