Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:32 am

Post by Holy »

Battle Mage wrote: this is what i was getting at. Hence i'd like to know who took the Survivor DVD, in the knowledge that i needed it, and with the supporting evidence of scum hoarders.

BM
LOL, I was tempted to snatch it when I saw the Survivor DVD still laying on the ground, but knowing a several players need them, I leave it. I didn't need it, and I want the game to be more exciting >.>

Based from my 12 hours quick read of 43 pages (weeks ago), I didn't remember much, but from my notes, my top 3 suspects was: FLoC, Jex/ABR, tautology. But because it was coming from a scan read... errr, it needs a 2nd thought, later (quite lazy now) <.<

For now, Hi all!~
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:03 am

Post by Holy »

Are we back to business? Which is to bandwagon BM again..., luls.

I really need a re-read, I promise will do it in this weekend >.>
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Holy »

Ugh, I'm tired, I'm still at page 25 now, so far my suspects still stay the same. Mostly my suspects were from Kinetic's bandwagon case, that shifted to Kilroy's bandwagon if I'm not mistaken (I really should continue the re-read I guess...).
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Holy »

Oh well, I finally finished the re-read. And finished -the I don't know what for- listing the Day 1 items claimed.
I still find Tautology is scummy, especially from his fishing questions (page 39 + 40).
Vote: Tautology

Hm, and my other suspect after the re-read is:
Tarhalindur: Around the Day 1 deadline, we knew that Kilroy lied about his items and saw Taut's scummy-fishing acts; but instead one of them, Tarhalindur chose to land his vote on someone that still under the radar than the person that we could see well IS scummy at the moment.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:22 am

Post by Holy »

I'm back... :D
Sorry guys, I had problem with my CMOS battery and RAM.

I'm too sleepy to post, I'll post tomorrow.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Holy »

ibaesha wrote:Yeah, but is BM scum for that or just an ass? I can't tell which. After lynching yesterday's 'ass' only to find out MoS was right and he (kilroy)was town, are we going to do it again with BM?
I'm still not sure that kilroy was town anyhow. About BM case, he clearly said to stop the claiming after he got his suspect K-scope if I'm not mistaken.
Sikario8 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Fuck it. I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. It's not worth my time.
Replace me please.
lol :good posting:

am i dead yet
?
I'd best claim. I'm vanilla, with a shitload of stuff that doesnt do anything.
WOOT WOOT. :roll:

Btw, is it ok if i use this game as a meta-policy against the 'ALWAYS LYNCH BM' meta-policy? :lol:
do you want to be?
unvote jdodge
vote BM
WTF!
FOS: Sikario8
, bad bandwagoner... tsk..tsk..tsk...
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:38 am

Post by Holy »

Hmmm, before I did the items list I did suspect Jex/ABR and FLoC. But consider that they dropped their item at day 1, I put them both on my unsure list now. Based from Sun-Times at day 1, scum appeared trading items among themselves, but it doesn't mean that ALL scum trading items each other, so I'm still unsure about this Jex case.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Holy »

Oh lol, BM already shifted to Kinetic it seems XD
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Holy »

soupfly wrote:2) my gut tells me ibaesha is scum --> note i didn't give any reasoning yet as to why i think this is so.
Maybe I missed the clue, so please do so.
There's too many lurkers here... Well... at least, we need Tautology posting to hear his defends.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by Holy »

While waiting the mod, does anyone could reveal the theory unmentioned by MoS (due to his death) of Day 1 items claim in relation with finding scum, in what way?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:29 am

Post by Holy »

I'm here, not re-reading. And
Vote: tautology
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:12 am

Post by Holy »

Flameaxe wrote:
Andycyca wrote:
Kinetic wrote:Maybe I'm not really NK immune and I just want the mafia to think I am.
That screams WIFOM. Why would you do such a thing? just to avoid being NK'ed? this early in the day? in the game? I can't think of any justification for that.
I believe that was his point.
Lol!

Oh, and Kinetic, I'm not interested with any of your items though.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:23 am

Post by Holy »

@soupfly: I disagree with your suggestion, because I don't find myself recognizing where the store and the start item claim will lead us to a clear conclusion.

From the reliable town newspaper (The Freaktown Sun-Times) we got:
Day 1> Mafia seen in nearby stores giving each other objects.
Day 3> Mafia enjoys the town’s inability to find a single Mafia member. Plus the information of BM's and MoS' alignment.

The dead list and their items, plus random comments:
1. Found Dead on NIGHT 1: scotmany12.
Item beside his body: painkillers.
Painkillers was available to picked on the next day.
2. Lynched on Day 1: Kilroy8675309.
Survivor DVD was on the ground on the dawn of Day 1.
Claimed USING his item (item from his store? for which action?) and picked Survivor DVD.
After him lynched, Survivor DVD was available to picked again on Day 2.
From the rules, Sexy Time needs min 2 items plus another requirements, Bonus Action needs min 3 items, Mayor Status needs 3 items + alcohol.
//I think he might be the scum who giving his item to another scum OR given items from another scum so he was able to USE the items.
3. Found Dead on NIGHT 2: MoS.
Claim on Day 1, received: none.
Keep: Microwave.
Pick: Unreal Tournament Disc.
Items beside his body and ready to pick on the next day: Microwave, Unreal Tournament Disc, Seinfeld DVD (Night 2 grabs, I guess).
Was TOWN, informed from The Sun-Times day 3.
4. Lynched on Day 2: Battle Mage.
Claim on Day 1, keep: Textbooks.
Pick: Chocolate Chip Cookies & Messenger.
Was TOWN, informed from The Sun-Times day 3.
At dawn, TODAY we found: Textbooks, Chocolate Chip Cookies & Messenger. Followed by: Da Vinci Code item.
//I believe he might be indeed the Bookmobile owner. Thus, item: Da Vinci Code might be a book of his.
5. Found Dead on NIGHT 3: Sikario8.
Claim on Day 1, keep: Sam's Cola.
Pick: Painkillers.
On day 2: Sam's Cola laid on the ground.
Items beside his body and ready to pick on Day 3 (TODAY): Painkillers & Ale 8-1.
//So far, every night there's only one victim, I believe in here there's only between Mafia VS Townies. If that's the case, I guess all our Night victims might be Town of course.
=============
From here the news from Sun-Times might be not so reliable anymore.
Mod Killed Day 3:
6. Aimee.
Claim on Day 1, keep: Mail.
Drop: none. Pick: none. Received: none.
Item beside her body Day 3: Mail.
7. Carrotcake/FaerieLord.
Claim on Day 1, pick: none.
Drop: Messenger.
Item beside his body Day 3: Facebook.
8. Fritzler.
Claim on Day 1, drop: Blockus.
Received: Full metal jacket dvd.
Item beside his body Day 3: Buzzword.
9. ibaesha.
Claim on Day 1, give: Full metal jacket dvd. And holding none after that.
Claim on Day 2, pick: Sam's Cola.
Item beside her body Day 3: Apples to apples, Legally Blonde, Sam's Cola, Oven.
//It's kind of weird, because Oven since the beginning of Day 2 always laid on the ground, never picked (I'm using filter for rajrhcpfreak's posts when checking that).
//Interesting note: I can see the items connection between Full metal jacket dvd and Legally Blonde, but not how Apples to apples could be on that items group. She's perhaps a trading scum.
10. IH.
Claim on Day 1, keep: Sorghum.
Item beside his body Day 3: Sorghum & Rice.
11. Jex/MafiaSSK.
Claim on Day 1, pick: none.
Drop: Fish. I.e. holding: none.
Item beside her/his body Day 3: NONE.

I don't know if the list is helpful or not, but at least my messy notes would-be studied better after I rearrange it here.

@Soupfly: On a second thought (it happens when I'm re-listing my notes), I might be supporting a store claim. But will wait for the majority opinions about it.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:30 am

Post by Holy »

^Hm, lack of enters... /dizzy x_x;
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by Holy »

@Andy: Only skimming if there's something I want to re-check, and the Day 1 item list was scribbled while reading, when replacing last year.

Holy wrote:Mod Killed Day 3:
9. ibaesha.
Claim on Day 1, give: Full metal jacket dvd. And holding none after that.
Claim on Day 2, pick: Sam's Cola.
Item beside her body Day 3: Apples to apples, Legally Blonde, Sam's Cola, Oven.
//It's kind of weird, because Oven since the beginning of Day 2 always laid on the ground, never picked (I'm using filter for rajrhcpfreak's posts when checking that).
//Interesting note: I can see the items connection between Full metal jacket dvd and Legally Blonde, but not how Apples to apples could be on that items group. She's perhaps a trading scum.
So, I'm googling: Apples to Apples.
It seems Apples to apples is a card GAME.
Note: Apples to apples never touch the ground for us to see or pick.

rajrhcpfreak wrote:Raven Tales
  1. Risk
  2. Settlers of Catan

Video Corner
  1. Lord of the Rings
  2. Star Wars

From all the shop, there's only 2 Game Shop.
I checked: Risk & Settlers of Catan are board game.
Was laid on the ground: Unreal Tournament Disc & Age of Empires.
And I noticed someone said he need: World of Warcraft.
LoTR, Star Wars, Unreal, AoE, WoW; all 5 fit to 1 category and I believe the shop is: Video Corner.
Thus, Apples to Apples belongs to the "Raven Tales" shop, I suppose.

Holy wrote:Mod Killed Day 3:
8. Fritzler.
Claim on Day 1, drop: Blockus.
Received: Full metal jacket dvd.
Item beside his body Day 3: Buzzword.
I checked: Blockus & Buzzword are boardgame.
Thus, Raven Tales owner was Fritzler.

I don't understand why Fritzler gave Apples2apples to Ibby, might be because earlier Ibby gave FMJ dvd to him, or because they were simply scum that trading to fulfill at least Ibby's item goals.

Hm, scum and their lies... I guess I'm more in the mood for a lynch instead pushing claims right now. Lynch teh scum! ^.^
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Holy »

Kinetic wrote:Holy:

Haven't read you're whole thing, but did notice you say you believe that this is Mafia vs. Townies. However, we have heard some lingerings about a cult. I think its fair to say that there is a cult around as well.
Hmm, interesting.. there's a cult... I'll put that in mind.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:50 am

Post by Holy »

^Okay, after your explanation of Ibby's action, Ibby-town or Ibby-cult is kind of make sense, especially because MoS was town.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:29 am

Post by Holy »

Tarhalindur wrote:Holy, your recent posts analyzing the item/shop situation is pinging my scumdar. I would like you to list the three players you think are most likely to be scum, with reasons.
Tar, the situation even though we're on Day 3, are still confusing. We don't know whether we have succeed lynched a scum or not, and how many scum were eliminated after the mod kill. Also, the newspaper didn't help us much until now, the information of BM's and MoS' alignment is quite helpful to me.
With that unclear-ness, I want to share part of my list to the town and see maybe someone is able to draw a connection from it to something helpful. Noticed, I only shared the list of the dead people plus some thoughts and their said items (list 1), and drawing possibly connection from a
weird occurrence
on a dead player item list to another player who coincidentally was also dead (list 2).
Actually, I made 1 mistake on each of my list, but it was minor, so I don't feel the need to correct them hastily, and also don't feel like I want to share more than the info of the dead, at least for now.

So far, from the beginning of Day 3 until now, you didn't show any good interest at all with these unclear-ness by engaging with some players for more elaborated views of why you think it was crappy or maybe it was make sense after all. But you just jumped and ready to take person by person down from your so-called logic. And with my vote on taut already, I guess I already give you enough hint of my top two suspects, don't I?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Holy »

^I don't think claiming our shop items could be quite helpful, we would be just fine without claiming it now though.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:19 am

Post by Holy »

@Tarhalindur, when I'm replacing, reading all, I found tautology's mistake when voting showing that he wasn't paying enough attention as townie (scum usually not paying attention much), further his behaviour around page 39 & 40 really smell scum. With that kind of facts laid, I don't think it is necessary to re-state it over and over if everyone really read the game. And I have my third suspect, but he was so neutral so far, so until my guts backed-up with more solid case, I'm not ready to reveal it.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Holy »

Hm, ladies mafia... Although I'm still blind of what exactly the alignment of each of the dead were, I guess that means we are now dealing with a lesser scum group than before >.>
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Holy »

First, sorry for leaving this game for almost a week.
And I think a week to deadline is too short with 12 players still alive and considering the game length.
More than half of the town not seen much since yesterday, most with the re-reading reason, although I can't confirm that.

@Mod: I'll request an extended deadline to April 5th.

@Others: any objection with that?

@Kinetic: So, are you really NK immune last night, or is it just a bluff? And are you last night able to get all the items you need?
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Holy »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:
Holy wrote:
@Mod: I'll request an extended deadline to April 5th.

@Others: any objection with that?

it is my choice and only mine. i really dont care if the whole town agrees with you.
Well, alright. I won't argue with the mod.

I just got an impression by reading this page alone, the posters so far showed willingness to sorted the town cases, their hanging post seems like there will be a continuity, maybe I'm hallucinating :p
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Holy »

Andycyca wrote:AND you can't say we have nothing at all. It's true we have too many things to consider, but an extension doesn't guarantee lazy players to post. For example, post your opinions on Mariyta's claim.

(Sorry for this. I know it's completely off-topic, but it's my thoughts about the game itself. I like this game.)
I like this game too~
At first, I wanted to do it one by one, I had something else in my mind, Kinetic maybe knew what.

Lets see,
Mariyta wrote:I'm gonna claim so you have some real information. Silly to do so without pressure, I know, but then maybe the people who actually come up with plans will have something to go on. I'm a journalist. Initially, it was for the Enquirer, hence why I was emphasizing that we shouldn't trust it. Last night, I was asked to send two articles in; only one was used. The first one, posted in the Sun-times. So I KNOW there was a change in styles in the tabloid. I'm trying to figure out if Raj is just trying to shake things up, or if the writer for the Sun-times died.
Just to clarify, so your writings were?
I. Mafia can eat twice as much as normal citizens :arrow: Enquirer.
II. Mafia has More Possessions than Most :arrow: ?????
III. Erika's store, Papa Johns, a Cult Hideout :arrow: Enquirer.
IV. Alex's Ladies Mafia completely wiped out due to earthquake :arrow: Sun-Times.

Hm, although you're an Enquirer journalist, if your writing was posted in Sun-Times, maybe because it was coincidentally true, I don't know. Maybe on the mafia party, there were indeed no more ladies now >.>
Who's Alex btw? (Played by who?)
Your delayed 'promotion' actually confused me, at Day 2 there were only 2 newspapers that published (because of a dead journalist?), your 'promotion' is on Day 4, what happened on Day 3 (<- asking myself), you were still writing for the Enquirer and that Day, yesterday, plus today we got all newspapers published well.
Btw, what inspired you when writing your news? Was it all pure gossip?

Kinetic wrote:I'm still night kill immune, it isn't a bluff, but I don't have all of the items I need. Indeed, the Taurus has now been destroyed as well, leaving me with 2 items in the gone bin (Taurus, Risk). However, there is a CD out there that I would love to have that is still floating.
I don't think you're making any sense, I only hope you're not scum.

@the MIA YagamiLight: Regarding JDodge, the silent speaker and Porochaz, what is your slight impression for each one of them (before they were dead)?
I really hope you're here >.>
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Holy »

^well not much I can say. At least I know now that the headlines were from Raj.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:05 am

Post by Holy »

I realized, not much I know about others and before this day I've still hold on to taut's scummy behaviour on day 1, we're now on day 4 and so far his active lurking didn't give good impression, but I'm just not so sure like I was before about him. His claim today about his win condition, I don't think it's fake. So, I don't think I'll support his lynch now.

As a matter of fact, tautology's store was one of the mistake I made yesterday.
Items on The Video Corner are movies, I guess. Which we can see, Lord of the Rings & Star Wars are on there. So, the other game shop besides RavenTales supposed to be GameStop :p . And accidentally I skimmed item 'Sims' from my note yesterday. Is Sims one of the item from your GameStop, taut? Anyway, assuming it is, his claim dropping his video game every night is true, I guess.

Like what Tarhalindur said, which I can't be sure because I can't clarify. We could gain our ability(ies) only after we fulfill the least requirement of our Items Goal. Yesterday, Kinetic said he activated a NK-immune ability, at the same time he claim his items need which haven't fulfilled to us. I also noticed, sometimes Kinetic use the word "We" on his post, I don't know if this is intentionally or not. But now, with Kinetic's claim about his relation with the cult, maybe his NK-immune ability is a separate mechanic from the Items Goal mechanic, I don't know.

My item goals are: Age of Empires, Star Wars, Bible, Risk and Corn.
Yesterday, I was pretty much gave up for collecting my item goals. As we can see, Star Wars, Bible and Risk are abandoned and too much to ask IF there's anyone who trust me enough and want to steal it for me. Can we steal it from there btw?
So, I gambled last night, I gave Kinetic: Age of Empires.
And I gave YagamiLight: Cement, Strawberry Shortcake, Tulip. With the intention to maxed his inventory capacity :p
I have NONE now.

And I think the Distillery owner is K-Scope/grintwig. K-Scope's claim on day 1 seems quite scummy, but I believe he's been kept alive by others just for his Booze.

This morning we found:
- JDodge
- the silent speaker
- Porochaz
dead with items found on their bodies. I've count it, there's 20 items. Which is weird, because the rules said, Max item: 6 in inventory. 3*6=18.
From the dead body, there's TULIP, which I gave last night to YagamiLight.
I can't clarify why he chose to pass the tulip. I can only assume the worst, might be one of the dead is his scumbuddy, gah!
Vote: YagamiLight.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Holy »

Andycyca wrote:How are dice related to not having night actions?
2nd this.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #27) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Post by Holy »

Hmm, I like those Kinetic's Emperor days... No polls needed for the hang, luls...
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #28) » Mon May 19, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Holy »

armlx wrote:I'm pretty sure even if I read the first 60 pages I still wouldn't get it.
Yup...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”