farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #538 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

First off hi everyone. I did my read through about a day ago so here we go.

@Setael
Why did you vote for porochaz. He didn't vote for bookitty either. His vote on ABR and unvote? I think he isn't paying attention, but I'm not sure what your case is against him.
I agree with Setael as a general rule scum will jump vote against their partners and join the bandwagon. However this was vote quick and dirty. I think scum may have wanted to stay away in the hopes someone else will be lynched before the deadline and push votes at other people.
My main suspect is CDK. I didn't care for his pressure vote on BooKitty and then unvotes because he doesn't trust Lowell. I found it more an odd play then Setael. However Satael you are not in the clear.

vote: curiouskarmadog
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #550 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:08 am

Post by farside22 »

@Satael:
ABR is making a really good case against. Since you were so outspoken before I'd like to here if you have something to say about it.
@ABR:
Why do you think Porochaz is town? He did FOS you and did not vote for BooKitty during that last push. He tried to point to someone else that he thought was scummie who was voting against BooKitty. Thoughts?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:
farside22 wrote:
@ABR:
Why do you think Porochaz is town? He did FOS you and did not vote for BooKitty during that last push. He tried to point to someone else that he thought was scummie who was voting against BooKitty. Thoughts?
Just because he thinks Im town doesnt mean I have to. And vice versa. Also not all votes on Bookie had to be townie votes...
As I said a few post ago. Satael had a point usually scum will vote against their scum buddies. However this was a deadline situation. I believe scum would have tried to talk others into voting against someone else instead of scum. Especially as booKitty was the mafia godfather. I think scum would rather have a no lynch. With only 5 votes needed Albert had to pressure people to vote and 5 people did in time. A few others did not. CDK, Satael, and yourself talked about others you thought was scummie. As Albert pointed out Satael was the most vocal about looking at other people as scum instead of BooKitty.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #583 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi I replaced unright. As for peoples cases against Satael and CKD they are both good lynches. I just don't care for who is voting against Satael since I see a few people I found questionable. I will stay on CKD.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #615 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

I agree with Volken and Albert in regards to the case on Satael however one person on her wagon I don't trust and believe is scum. I thought I would give some insight onto who I do not trust: Porochaz.
He has not said much of anything in regards to scum hunting. He states a few times that he needed to do a reading and when vote time comes around and Albert is pushing to vote BooKitty he states this:
A vote, Im not to fond of bookitty here however not near enough to lynch her, even at deadline. I feel ABR has latched on here and has on more than one occasion suggested we all feel the same way... He says Setael thinks Bookitty is town when all he said was Bookie is not the lynch for today. I dont like the Bookitty wagon so for all the good it will do

vote ABR
After someone reminds him of the mason claim we have this little jem.
shoot I forgot about that... however I am still not discounting the theory that gage panicked when under suspicion and claimed mason and ABR not wanting his scumpartner lynched needed to claim mason as well... however I am not sure as of yet... so Im downgrading unvote and fos ABR and then vote Lowell for his post.
Now he is voting against Satael. Which either he is hiding she is scum and he is trying to look good or he knows she is town and trying to save his scum buddy CKD.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #617 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Bussing is not uncommon.
I know it is not. I'm just uncertain if Porochaz is doing that especially with Satael comments about him. Is she the type to buss out her partner if she is going down?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #620 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:She's trying to distance from him in case she goes down.
You seem certain she is scum andthe case against her is overwhelming. I see no reason why not to vote against her except my gut. For once I will go against my gut and go by the evidence.

unvote: vote: Satael
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #622 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seriously we need to look into Porochaz and CKD for tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

"Bang, bang, bang, bang!!"

"What is that noise?"
"Oh it's farside hiting her head on the desk multiple times."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #635 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Farside, you were convinced he was scum just a moment ago. Hammer him and let's be done with this monkey business.
I am onboard with this vote. I made the case awhile ago on CDK. Porochaz is still on my scum list after today.

unvote: vote: curiouskarmadog
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #645 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

That was surprising. I thought CKD voted for himself to protect Sateal. That said I am not the vig. I said who I was going to vote for before the day ended and I have not changed my mind.

Vote: Porochaz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #648 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Here you are Samruc let me save you the time.
farside22 wrote:I agree with Volken and Albert in regards to the case on Satael however one person on her wagon I don't trust and believe is scum. I thought I would give some insight onto who I do not trust: Porochaz.
He has not said much of anything in regards to scum hunting. He states a few times that he needed to do a reading and when vote time comes around and Albert is pushing to vote BooKitty he states this:
A vote, Im not to fond of bookitty here however not near enough to lynch her, even at deadline. I feel ABR has latched on here and has on more than one occasion suggested we all feel the same way... He says Setael thinks Bookitty is town when all he said was Bookie is not the lynch for today. I dont like the Bookitty wagon so for all the good it will do

vote ABR
After someone reminds him of the mason claim we have this little jem.
shoot I forgot about that... however I am still not discounting the theory that gage panicked when under suspicion and claimed mason and ABR not wanting his scumpartner lynched needed to claim mason as well... however I am not sure as of yet... so Im downgrading unvote and fos ABR and then vote Lowell for his post.
Now he is voting against Satael. Which either he is hiding she is scum and he is trying to look good or he knows she is town and trying to save his scum buddy CKD.
@Albert.
I swear I will get the spelling right one day. :)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #685 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I"m sticking with Porochaz (sorry about the samruc name, must cut games down). He really hasn't done anything has far has scum hunting. His vote when BooKitty was up didn't help at all. As I stated he voted for Albert and then when someone pointed out that Albert was mason he changed it to Lowell. He voted for Setael and I think that is because of what she said about him and Volkan being scum partners.
I think it is more likely then not that Volkan is telling the truth. I honestly can't see what scum would gain with Setael dead. She was the next to be lynched in many people's mind and would have kept however many scum there are safe for at least one lynch. It's possible Volkan is the SK, but I doubt mafia scum.
Also I find it odd that CKD let himself be lynched. It was either (a) he really couldn't find a way not to get himself lynched next day (which is really odd) or (b) my comment about focusing on him and Poro for the next day made him decide to try and help his scum buddy out by sacrificing himself, knowing Setael would look like some (seems more pausible).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Honestly what does scum gain by killing Setael night 2? I just want one person to anwser this and I will be good. Is there anyone here who would not have voted for Setael if she had not been killed that night? I seriously think CKD set it up so Setael would look like scum and give the mafia scum one day without having to worry about being lynched.
Now with all that said does anyone know anyone who is willing to claim they did the hit on Setael? I mean is Volkan seem like a stupid person to anyone here? I would believe he was a SK more then a vig, but that's me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #709 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Also I claimed town... its nice to see someone else not reading the thread...
I'm using a friend of mine's quote on this because I could not have said it better. This game isn't at this site and replace Little Angus with your name and you should get the point.
So, based solely on your word, I should believe you are a townie, LittleAngus? Okay, I guess that makes this game a lot easier then.

Hey, Evil Scum!! Would each of you voluntarily admit your evil scumminess publicly so we can lynch you?

*crickets*

Huh... I was sure that would work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #711 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Geez, the last two times the town agreed with me, we lynched scum. Can we please lynch Volkan now ? Farside I love you, can you put a term to Volkan's scumminess ? Pete D ? Anyone ?
I don't believe Vokan is scum. I've read what was said and I just can't buy it. However I do believe he may be a SK which is still a good lynch for the town. So if no one objects I will put the hammer down. I will give it till tomorrow however to see if anyone says anything else on the matter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #714 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nooooo hammer nowwwwww. NOWWWW. Before someone unvotes. This wagon is already shaky, don't you see ? Open your eyes!
I'm not sure about people's math here. I just looked at the mod's last post for vote counts' Volkan had 3 votes at that time. You unvoted and then voted for him. Porochaz voted against him since then. That is only 4 votes. So there is still 2 votes needed to lynch. If I'm wrong please let me know who I missed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #716 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ugh. You dumbass. We could have tricked him into unveiling information if he thought he was dead. Silly move farside...
I'm sorry the psychic network did not leave me that message. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I've given it a day. I've thought about it. I think the vollkan is more likely SK then mafia. If I'm right I want Setael and Albert to give me the bennifit of the doubt and listen to what I have to say about Porochaz. If I'm wrong I will shut up say Albert is king of mafia and Setael is queen of mafia for the rest of this game and follow around like a little servant girl. :lol:

Unvote: Vote: Volkan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:For the rest of this game ? This game will be over!
I don't know if there are 3 or 4 scum with 14 people. (shrug) Tell you what if that is the last scum and you are right you can drag me to another game were I bow down and call you king of mafia for all of that game. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #727 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Farside, I think MS should make that post restriction OFFICIAL.

Shanba, hammer time.
What post restriction?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #738 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

You know Albert there will be at least 2 people doing the I told you so dance?
Since you want to put that all out there for me to say. I return the favor in kind and you must say if I'm right and Vokan is not scum. You must say: Farside is the most knowledgable player on this site and I am not fit to stand or play in the same game as her. I bow down to her intelligence (although not her spelling) and worship her. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #745 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:
farside wrote:Since you want to put that all out there for me to say. I return the favor in kind and you must say if I'm right and Vokan is not scum. You must say: Farside is the most knowledgable player on this site and I am not fit to stand or play in the same game as her. I bow down to her intelligence (although not her spelling) and worship her.
And farside, if vollkan is actually scum, don't be surprised when ABR pushes your lynch as hard as he pushed mine when I was wrong about Bookitty.

@vollkan: If you're telling the truth, why do you think there haven't been any NKs?
Honestly I think I'm right, but if I'm wrong I had fun.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #753 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I don't get to do I told you so dance and I don't get my reward for being right. :(
Alright back to who the real scum is.

vote Porochaz

Satael: I think you are sadly mistaken. BooKitty would have lived if the scum avoided lynching her. It makes no sense when no one was really voting and some people were trying to sway the votes else where and some didn't vote at all. I think Lowell and DP voting for BooKitty was not scummie. The people who tried to sway the votes or the ones who didn't vote against her are the more likely suspects.

Top 2 suspects:
1) Porochaz: stated many, many times
2) Satael: This one is more due to the comment she made yesterday. She stated why would no one have died a second night in a row. I think it was possible because the person who was scum didnt send in the info. I recall that Satael took over a role of a person who really hadn't been around. She seemed bent to push the Volkan vote away from Porochaz and now her comment Post 750 seems farfetching to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #760 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:*sigh*

NO ONE HAMMER.

Since Porochaz is at -1, I think I need to claim to keep you people from lynching a confirmed townie. Porochaz isn't scum, but I have no faith that he'll be able to talk himself out of this lynch, and I agree that his play has been sketchy enough to have earned all his votes and I therefore have no faith that I'll be able to talk anyone out of lynching him without outing myself anyway.

I'm the cop. There's a reason I think DP and Lowell are the last 2 scums.

streeflo investigated MoS N1 and got an innocent. He investigated setael1 N2 which is unfortunate, and last night I investigated Porochaz and got an innocent.

So the player list looks like this:

TOWN

Setael - COP
Shanba - MASON
MoS - INNOCENT
Porochaz - INNOCENT

POSSIBLE SCUMS

farside22 (replacing Unright)
Lowell (replacing richman99)
Dragon Phoenix
pete d

CLAIMED, UNCONFIRMED (possibly scum)

Battle Mage - CLAIMED DOC
There is just too much I want to say about this. I'm giving just a little leway (very little). If Lowell or DP do not turn out not to be scum I'm seriously thinking you are lying just to protect yourself from another lynch.

Unvote: vote: Lowell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #769 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:You could still be naive, setael. Or desperate scum - although I grant you that the chance of that is low.

I don't know how good aimee is at balancing a game - I find a 14 player set-up strange anyway. I would think a 4 mafia group, especially including a GF, is overkill versus a 8 players town that has (possibly) a doc, (possibly) a cop, a one shot vig and a 2 pp mason group as power roles - I tend to think more of a 20 players game with a 4 ppl mafia group and several power roles. That's why I asked why you were apparently so sure about there being 2 scum left, because in my opinion that is not a logical set-up.

I think the most logical at the moment though is that setael is right, that we do have a doc, but that there is only one scum left. And I am leaning to farside on that as well.
I speak my mind and I get comments like this. Sorry this claim strikes me as convientant. I think she may be lying. Since I know my alignment and I think Setaels push against Volkan was a little too much and saved Porochaz. Now Porochaz is innocent because she decided to investigate him. Yeah call me suspicious of the claimed cop.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #780 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I have my reason to doubt Seteal's claim. I realized however being vocal about my reason could allow the scum a chance to escape the noose for a bit. If the votes get to close to me I will lay my reason's out since I know I am not scum and explain rationale why I have problems with said claim.
With that said I do find it interesting that two of the possible scum's that Setael had down both seem to focus on me as scum. I believe I've been more vocal with my reasoning on who I voted for then either of you since I entered the game. If there is one scum left I would be more suspect of Lowell then DP who has made some good observations. I actually agreed with him about BM's claim and sudden disappeareance. Whether you agree with me about my thoughts on Seteal or not. I am not the right lynch for today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:I think you should lay your reasons out now for doubting my claim rather than waiting until you're close to a lynch. I know you are wrong, but the discussion will give more insight into you and that would be helpful.
I disagree and I almost can see the damage that can be done by my reasoning, but if you insist I will lay out my reason's. As I stated you were very vocal in your comments against Volkan. Here is one quote as an example.
Hi Shanba. Yeah, I started one game from scratch and the first 10 pages were pretty boring. I prefer replacing in once it's exciting

Anyone else think it's odd that there's never been a NK? I think they were stopped by the doc or cop N1 but I think there was a NK last night.

I think there's a good chance that vollkan NK'd me with the intention of claiming vig. Risky, but worth a gamble since they've already lost 2 members of their team. They knew ABR would likely push my lynch today, with me targeting vollkan the whole time and then when I came up town it would look very bad on vollkan. Perfect solution = NK me and claim it as a vig kill. Might give a chance at a win to a scum team that has been dropping like flies.

I also think if he was town he'd be more likely to be a 1-shot. Oh, and if he was town I think he'd have vigged me after Bookitty came up scum. I see no reason for a town vig with a nightly kill to have left me alive after Bookitty's lynch. As scum, he'd definitely claim to be able to kill every night to keep us from lynching him. All signs point to vollkan scum.

vote: vollkan
There was a possiblity the mafia may not have done their act or the doctor protected the person they targeted. We don't know that. As a cop don't you think you should have locked up Volkan instead of disbelieving his claim as vocally as you did? You pushed hard for his lynch and didn't listen yourself to others comments or belief's because you thought Volkan's vig claim was BS. I disagreed. I thought it is possible he was SK which I stated, but found it difficult to believe that he was mafia. I really didn't think scum had anything to gain by killing you the first time and you should have taken that into consideration before setting up your comments against the claimed vig. You could have as a cop locked him up instead of looking for his lynch of a claimed vig. I'm surprised you didn't. I find it odd that a claimed town person with a role isn't someone you would think hey maybe I should lock him up instead of vocallizing his demise. Your comments along with Albert swung the votes away from Porochaz who many felt was scum as well to Volkan. I just don't understand why you didn't pressure Porochaz for a claim after Vokan claimed. Why you were fixated on the lynch? That is why I feel you cop claim seems off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:I did claim thankyouverymuch

Farside, do you lynch scummy people or do you wait for a night investigate them, let them kill someone and then lynch them hmm?
Games I play if someone is locked up they cant perform night activities to kill. Your claim was vanilla townie. His claim was Vig once per game night shot. If I was the cop and had someone claim like that I would lock them up over lynching them.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #791 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay well the site I play at they have the cop ability not just as investigation person, but as a person who can lock someone up. I guess it is different here. (shrug).
Volkan at the end did not lie about being the 1 shot vig. The mod's post shows that he was what he claimed. I still thought the idea of killing Setael would be a dumb thing for the mafia to do. And since Porochaz is so big on claims and saying it is good enough all I have is a town role. The points I made wasn't because I was trying to point to Setael as deffinate scum, but more like this seems too unlikely. I still don't know why you thought Porochaz was not scum when people were voting against him and why you pushed for Volkan. I really thought he had a valid point which I stated why I thought Volkan's story was plausible.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #796 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:Made time to reread farside and pete d. I think I wrote them both off too easily.

Farside:
votes ckd after Bookitty lynch saying “I didn't care for his pressure vote on BooKitty and then unvotes because he doesn't trust Lowell.” Stays on ckd all day until mos supposedly convinces her that Porochaz and I are distancing from each other. Then says:
farside wrote:You seem certain she is scum andthe case against her is overwhelming. I see no reason why not to vote against her except my gut. For once I will go against my gut and go by the evidence.
unvote: vote: Satael
This is the post when farside voted for ckd:
farside wrote:
albert wrote: Farside, you were convinced he was scum just a moment ago. Hammer him and let's be done with this monkey business.
I am onboard with this vote. I made the case awhile ago on CDK. Porochaz is still on my scum list after today.

unvote: vote: curiouskarmadog
After ABR's post, farside really had no choice but to vote ckd so she easily could be scum who didn't want the wagon to succeed, but had no choice. She points out that she had made a case on him earlier which could be scum wanting a good reason to be joining the wagon, rather than just following ABR.

At the beginning of today, the only 2 she listed as suspicious were Porochaz and I. About me:
farside wrote:Satael: This one is more due to the comment she made yesterday. She stated why would no one have died a second night in a row. I think it was possible because the person who was scum didnt send in the info. I recall that Satael took over a role of a person who really hadn't been around. She seemed bent to push the Volkan vote away from Porochaz and now her comment Post 750 seems farfetching to me.
I find it odd that she didn't state this yesterday if that's what she thinks. Almost feels like during mafia night talk they said "Porochaz and Setael will be the easiest lynches today and this is why" and she just repeated it all in this post.
farside, just after my claim wrote:There is just too much I want to say about this. I'm giving just a little leway (very little). If Lowell or DP do not turn out not to be scum I'm seriously thinking you are lying just to protect yourself from another lynch.

Unvote: vote: Lowell
As I've stated before, this quote made it look as though farside knows Lowell and/or DP would come up town, which she could then use to cast suspicion on me. Due to the Lowell vote, he's more likely the one that would come up town, so farside is more likely to be scum with DP than lowell if there are still 2.

Farside has said several times that scum would not have bussed bookitty – would have gone for a no lynch. Scum obviously would want us to think that. The main thing making me doubt that farside is scum is I don’t think scum would be so vocally against my claim – they’d know I’m telling the truth and would focus more on mislynching a townie than at doubting me like farside has.

Pete d:
pete d wrote:
nekka wrote:How 'bout you go back and read abit. Only then will you find out that I was about to vote him but I wanted to see his PBPA he told us about.
(shrug) Those posts are really ambiguous. unvote.
This post could definitely be the godfather instructing a scum buddy to lay off, or at least to make a better case. Pete d's unvote here is odd - if there was no relationship there, I don't think he'd have unvoted.

Pete D then defends DP against jordan’s attack in his 6th post. Could definitely see DP and Pete D as scum buddies.
pete d wrote:
nekka wrote:Has BM finished his analysis' yet?
The answer is obviously no. There is no reason to ask this question. vote: Nekka
Weird reason to vote nekka. Possibly making up for what was a fishy unvote earlier.
pete d wrote:Ah. Well, apparently nobody else wanted to vote Nekka, and I'm not so sure about ckd anymore. Regardless, something needed to happen, the game was dragging, so I joined the BM wagon in preference to the Jordan wagon.
Now that Nekka and ckd have both cardflipped scum, this post is very incriminating. Giving up his nekka case because nobody else wanted to vote him and saying "I'm not so sure about ckd anymore" without giving reason both look much more like scum who's been distancing from both and is perfectly happy to drop the cases. I don't think a townie would've let up so easily.
pete d wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was one of the first people to seriously go after Nekka, which I did as soon as I replaced in. I was the third vote on the bookitty wagon, and voted ckd early on day 2 when I could just as easily have gone with Setael.
Seems like his motivation for all those actions was to be able to point back to it later.

I hadn't really considered this before reading him in isolation, but now I think it's possible Bookitty was just distancing from pete d - maybe hoping to bus him for town points. ABR didn't buy the case and it ended up in a Bookitty quick lynch.

He then hammers vollkan without giving reason. Scummy. Though there's reason to think it's any of the 4 possibile players, after rereading I'm actually thinking pete d is the most likely.

unvote, vote: Pete d

In regards to my comments. I was more certain about CKD then voting against you. There was a lot of evidence people stated against you at the time and I agreed that is was hard not to ignore. I felt that CKD was the right vote. However when CKD voted against himself and Albert changed his vote and asked for me to change back I was almost felt relief at doing so. I went with the same thoughts I had on CKD that I saw Porochaz do the same and saw that not only was Porochaz not paying attention, but voting against Lowell. I found it odd and was more for lynching Porochaz yesterday then Volkan. If you think I'm scum let me say one thing on my behalf. I really wanted to throw it in Albert's face that I was right and he was wrong and I would have kept him alive to do just that. Sorry, but I would love to gloat after everything he said how wrong he was.
As for pete d I'm not sure and I have doubts that he is scum. He was the one to question BooKitty in the first place and her comment and vote back strikes me as more her fear of being caught then trying to buss her partner. So between DP and Lowell I would go with Lowell as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

I will admit to laziness in my post of not editing it better and just plain tiredness. I know scum buss there buddies to look town, however the interplay you highlighted just shows me that pete felt nekka comments were scummie. When people ignore you sometimes you just want to give up. (I know I have sometimes) I usually don't see scum talking that much to each other in games. They usually like to distance themselves better and occasionally interact. So the play between Pete and Bookitty/ Nekka just seems like him trying to push at someone he's got a feel on.
I know someone who once voted against someone and they turned out to be scum and the way the person acted made me think they were bussing their partner. He had us fooled completely and we lost badly in that game. So no I don't always see it as bussing sometimes it is the interaction and what is said or not said that catches my eye.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #800 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:ok, but does it make sense that Pete D would drop his cases so easily if he was town? All your talking about is how much they interacted.

I'll repeat here what I think is scummiest about his interaction with both nekka and ckd:
setael wrote:
pete d wrote:Ah. Well, apparently nobody else wanted to vote Nekka, and I'm not so sure about ckd anymore. Regardless, something needed to happen, the game was dragging, so I joined the BM wagon in preference to the Jordan wagon.
Now that Nekka and ckd have both cardflipped scum, this post is very incriminating. Giving up his nekka case because nobody else wanted to vote him and saying "I'm not so sure about ckd anymore" without giving reason both look much more like scum who's been distancing from both and is perfectly happy to drop the cases. I don't think a townie would've let up so easily.
I think by far yes that is the scummiest thing he said. I don't wipe it clean, but everything else that happened tells me he isn't scum. I could be wrong, but just like with the lynch that was going against you my gut says no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #813 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Dragon Phoenix wrote: Unright (now Farside) has a skirmish with two other players in one post, but does not vote for either - and they both turn out to be mafia later. Smells like a clear distancing attempt to me.
I'm not sure what unright was saying during the time. It seemed some people were attacking him for his comments and he was battle many people or being a jerk more then anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #816 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:
vote farside22

The combination of her predecessor's post referred to above and her own play today.

If I have not posted again by Tuesday, I will probably not have internet access until Saturday - feel free to replace me if required then.

I'm off to Texas.
What because I question the validaty of someone's claim? Yawn. Let me know if you actually find something better that hasn't been stated to death.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #818 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

If you want to lynch me because of my doubts on Satael be my guest. I wondered about the claim because of how hard she fought to vote out Volkan. (said to death of why I thought it odd)
If I was scum I would not have killed Albert. I would have wanted him around for the next day so I could gloat how wrong he was. Read what was said it was obvious I wanted him to grovel at being wrong. That said if my lynch goes through at this point look at Lowell and DP both hopped right along to lynch me based on the cop claim. I'm not sure if pete_d is with DP at this point or if he agrees with him because of things DP said and backed up or if I would say they were partners. Between the 4 of us that Setael doesn't know I have a feeling with the way someone people are talking and what they are saying there are two scums left. If my death narrows down your search and you are sre I'm scum then lynch me, but if I made sense and you understand my doubts then I suggest you go for Lowell or DP at this point. Just my two cents.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #820 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:
farside wrote:...I suggest you go for Lowell or DP at this point.
Why not pete d, farside? Do you really think BOTH scum would jump on you like that and basically follow each other? You said yourself if you were to come up town, it would point the finger at both of them. Do you think the last 2 scum would want to link together like that at this point?

That statement kind of made me wonder if it's farside and pete d.

@DP: What do you think of pete d? I notice you haven't mentioned him at all since I claimed.
You have four people unknow. Yes I think two scum would scrabble at this point to take one of the four choices and gang up against them. That would make sense since it is them against two. With pete_d defending DP, well DP can't go after him because he has nothing on him without incriminating himself. Plus most everyone has ignored your finding. I answered yet you suspect me? I'm really confused my your play on that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #822 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

pete d wrote:btw, I don't really mind whether it's farside or Lowell that gets lynched. I can see what DP is saying about the Unright thing, that exchange early in the game was strange. farside is throwing out the WIFOM ("if i was scum I wouldn't have killed Albert because I wanted to gloat").
Your comment about the exchange between unright and scum and your exchange between mafia scum is like the pot calling the kettle black.
You may call if a WIFOM but I'm really upset about it. He asked me to come play in this game and I had fun. Now it is all quiet on the western front. (sigh).
Like I said if people think I'm scum and think my lynch is best then be my guest if you think it helps narrow down your field. However all you are going to find is one town member down. (shrug).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #828 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:Shanba, do you think it's BOTH Lowell and pete d? And if so, do you think pete d would've joined the Lowell wagon the way he did?
I know you are asking Shanba, but my brian clicked on with this question. Lets say Lowell is lynched and comes up scum then pete_d looks good all around. Not only did he buss BooKitty he was on the CKD vote too. Usually it wouldn't make sense to have scum buss there partners like that, but then no one really looks at you as scum for doing so. However I'm going to say with 4 people to look at for everyone the town is in good shape and I really don't think the scum is going to buss there partners at this point. It doesn't make sense to me at least. DP and pete_d have distance themselves from each other, but it seems like an obvious distance that just why I can't see it. I keep thinking about the fact that even with all the players left four people are left as suspects. So I see the scum as more desperate to try and rally for a win then keep bussing their partner at this point. Just my two cents.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #830 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the double post, but I realize this game had 14 players so there may only be one scum left. If there is only one then I would say pete_d put himself in the best position as looking town for voting against the scum as well as DP.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #839 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

pete d wrote:
farside wrote:If there is only one then I would say pete_d put himself in the best position as looking town for voting against the scum as well as DP.
This argument is a bad one and has some WIFOM in it. I'm just as likely (or even more likely perhaps) to actually BE town if I'm "looking town". Same with DP. Out of the 'four suspects' left, DP and I both wagoned scum early and put a bit of pressure / focus on them at other times. Lowell didn't really mention either scum in his analysis, was late on the bookitty wagon, and chose Setael over ckd iirc. Unright / farside wasn't around during the bookitty saga, but farside wagoned ckd, before hopping to setael and finally back to ckd.

And if I have indeed put myself in such a good position, why am I being run up?
Because there are 4 people that Setael did not verify so all four are suspcious. Only no one would know the information would come out as it did. So hiding as a town that is scum is likely. I'm not a big fan of WIFOM for every arguement I've made thus far. It's like you throw it out there when you have nothing to say in regards except that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #844 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:51 am

Post by farside22 »

pete d wrote:
farside wrote:So hiding as a town that is scum is likely. I'm not a big fan of WIFOM for every arguement I've made thus far. It's like you throw it out there when you have nothing to say in regards except that.
A scum laying low is just as likely. As for WIFOM, I've said it for two of your arguments, namely that 'I (myself) have put myself in a good position to look townish, therefore I am probably scum' and 'If I (farside) was scum then I wouldn't have killed ABR'. I am not just throwing it out there for every argument you've made, in both those instances the logic doesn't follow (in my opinion).
I had to read WIFOM to understand better. I don't have issues you saying my comment was WIFOM, but my comment to you was not as such. You are at this point not defending the comment, but throwing a WIFOM instead of giving a reason better then that. I find WIFOM more scummie in your second defense as a way to deflect any real response.

I have no issue with Lowell or pete_d voting wise.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #846 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:I feel like I have pushed for the one(s) I prefer, which are pete d and DP. We don't seem to be coming to a consensus, in which case I'm willing to hammer any of the 4.
We also have a couple of people who haven't really chimed in much such as BM and MoS. (shrug) It just makes it difficult to come to a consensus with a couple of people not participating as much in the conversation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #853 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Setael wrote:True to my word, I'm willing to hammer farside. I really didn't like the "I'm not scum because I wouldn't have killed ABR" argument and looking back at her, she joined the scum wagons late when there was really no choice left. She's at -2 so it'll take me and one other.

No one should hammer until BM checks in and lets us know he's active enough/has time to protect me tonight. Otherwise we risk me dying tonight and mislynching him tomorrow.

BM, chime in anytime.
Yeah thanks for remembering I was the first to talk about CKD and argued with Albert about why CKD was scum over you. Sure that means absolutely nothing. :roll:
You didn't listen to me last time when I stated I thought both you and Albert were wrong about Volkand and I didn't think he was scum. Nice to see no one really listens in this game. Your reading is of me must be limited since none of this was brought up by anyone. It's nice to see Lowell is able to sit back and say nothing for the past couple of RL days and slink off. So I will put my last thoughts down since I'm sure no one really paying attention:

Either way I have a feeling DP may be scum.
If there is one scum I would say pete_d or DP. Something tells me they running on scum's wagon is not just because they thought the person was scummie. DP never really said anything when he joined those wagons he just voted right along.
Scum group:
DP and pete_d: Lots of distancing. Trying to play it safe and protecting each other.
DP and Lowell: Have either really said a negative thing about the other?
Lowell and pete_d: I put this last as scum group because now that we reached a point were scum is at a disadvantage they will most likely try and protect each other then vote for each other at this point.

For self preservation purposes I am changing my vote:
Unvote: vote: Pete_d

I want to have BM come in and acknoweledge he is playing before a hammer happens. The only way the town has a chance is if the cop lives this coming night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #871 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

bahgotown
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #902 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I thought before everything happened that DP was scum. After the cop died I think BM was the clear mafia at that point. Thanks to all. Pete_d good job catching BooKitty that clearly helped the town out too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #920 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

vollkan wrote:I just noticed this game had finished, and we won.

Good game, especially ABR (despite his lynching of me :P) and thanks Patrick
I tried to tell people I didn't think you were scum. ABR still owes me for being right. :P

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”