Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Confirmed >.>
[size=84][color=darkred][i][url=http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1365/banner40insanity2yb9.png]Sing along with insanity, a rousing chorus of your defeat...[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by Psychocide »

DragonsofSummer wrote: Man am I glad I got the virus immune win even if I lose role! :D
Vote: DragonsofSummer
:D
[size=84][color=darkred][i][url=http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1365/banner40insanity2yb9.png]Sing along with insanity, a rousing chorus of your defeat...[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Unvote
Vote: UA

The Jester would've been 2.

Try to guess why.

Zomg it's backwards! And backwards thinking is scummy! >.> But I like my vote right now :D
Fishing is the subliminal acquiring of role information.

Huh. I always thought it was the conscious acquiring of fish, typically with a rod and reel, sometimes with a spear, sometimes with bare hands, or occasionaly with a grenade or some other weapon. Interesting. :D (j/k :P)
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Because lynching The Jester is always the smart thing to do!

Unvote
Vote: The Jester
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by Psychocide »

What have they done to Mickey?!!
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by Psychocide »

I agree that springlullaby is acting weird, but the speed this wagon smells of scum.

Yep. Very much so, if you ask me.
Unvote, Vote: Rosso Carne. FoS: UltimaAvalon.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by Psychocide »

rosso carne wrote: unvote, vote rosso carne

Oh, we have a volunteer! And a pretty scummy one at that, imo. Well I've no objection, what with the deadline and all. That, or if springlullaby commits suicide and turns up town like I think, then it makes sense that most if not all the mafia are/were on her wagon.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Psychocide »

All through the first 3 pages, Rosse hasn't even bothered to be half serious. Normally it's not a big deal, but in a game with time limits it counts for something, I think. Then on page 4 he jumped on the springlullaby wagon with no reasoning, and UA followed right after putting him at L-1.

I don't think springlullaby is scummy, myself. Simenon said she seems awkward, which I agree with, but she
is
new, so that's only normal imo. Then she replied with:
springlullaby wrote: Lol Simenon, you are so scummy.
And DoS voted her for it. Then DGb voted, followed by Rosso and UA very quickly. As dahen said:
dahen wrote: I agree that springlullaby is acting weird, but the speed this wagon smells of scum.
That be my reasoning. And I don't completely believe that assisting suicide is a bad thing.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Psychocide »

I still want to explore what happens if we don't infect anyone, it's said someway in which we don't know, someone else will be infected. Is this random? Or what?
Someone will be infected. How, we don't know, but they will. Else that'd ruin the whole point of the game. :P Possibly the infected mouse bites them and they become infected, and the mouse seems attracted to the one with the most votes.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by Psychocide »

dont call me rosse you dickhead.

Suck it up.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by Psychocide »

dont call me rosse you dickhead.

Suck it up.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Post by Psychocide »

:rolleyes: Look who's talking, haha.

@The Jester, looks like the mouse is just there as a deciding factor and tie breaker if we can't decide. So if we all vote for it, it'd probably infect one of us anyway.
ssf wrote: Why? I do not believe self-voting is a pro-town action, and would think that a fair proportion of the town would agree. Why, then, would a wagon on an anti-town player be more likely to consist of a large number of opportunistic scum than a large number of who would be, from their own perspective "doing the right thing".

Not all town wagons are scum driven.

Of course there are no absolutes, but I think it's a safe assumption if springlullaby is town.
ssf wrote: Knowing some of the personalities in this game, I am sorry to announce that the above is a very, very silly assumption.
Yeah, looks that way. So what do the rest of us do about it? Make sure they don't get infected or that they do, or nothing...?
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Post by Psychocide »

DragonsofSummer wrote: I need to reread because in all honesty I haven't been paying much attention since about page 4. I will have something for you guys tomorrow.

As of now it has been 49 hours and 36 minutes since this post of yours, DoS. Ye've been lurking entirely too much and I'd like some words from ye. Two things in particular:
DragonsofSummer wrote:Spring, your actions have me extremely suspicious of you, and responding to Sim with
springlullaby wrote:Lol Simenon, you are so scummy.
puts me right over the edge of scummy newbie town to scum newbie.

unvote, vote springlullaby
Why?
DragonsofSummer wrote: In my experience killing UA on the first day is very much the wrong thing to do... Especially if he is advocating killing himself.
Why?

I for one think giving the plague to UA would be a splendid idea. (The plague > AIDS! :P) All of his posts are either unexplained/meaningless votes or rooting on the AIDS... nothing helpful. Only thing that comes close is post 89... barely. See for yourself; every single post of his in this thread is one or the other.

But both you and UA were on springlullaby's bandwagon (UA putting her at L-1), and as I've stated before I don't believe springlullaby to be scum and I see the quick bandwagon on her - which took place on page 4, so you should have been paying attention - the workings of mafia intending a quicklynch, so the only reasoning I can denote from this statement of yours is that you two are scum and you're protecting him.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:31 am

Post by Psychocide »

Rosso wrote: psychocide, youve done nothing but try to be a bully n00B. top 2 and citations.
Well I am an ass sometimes but I wouldn't say
that
. (It was you who called me a dickhead over a bloody typo. :roll:)

In a sec, boss. (Or if that's not good enough, you can scroll down to the end of this post. :D)
DoS wrote: I am sorry it took me longer than planned to write it up, a real life, 18 page paper that was due thursday gave me a lot more trouble than I thought it would and therefore I had very little time to worry about anything else.
Oky doke. I also have had little time recently thanks to work. And I won't be around the next couple days. :/
DoS wrote: I had been getting scummy newbie feelings from Spring for a majority of the game so far, and his response to Simenon put me right over the edge as the post said. The reason my vote never changed for the rest of the day is that 1. I wasn't paying enough attention, and 2. because of 1 I didn't have strong feelings on anyone else. I do feel now that Spring wasn't, and isn't the right choice.

That's just repeating what you said without answering the question... so why
don't
you think Spring is scummy now?
DoS wrote: I have been in a bunch of different games with UA before, and he always plays day 1 out by not really contributing, and trying to get people to vote him. It is just how he plays day 1. Though I can think of one or two times where he didn't play it this way, and he was scum in both instances.

Huh. Guess we'll have to hear more from him, then.
DoS wrote: As for your allegations. You are taking something that happened, and forcing it into a situation that you want it to be. This is anti-town, and rather unhelpful to everyone. Yes I was on the band wagon, (I voted second, and gave a reason for my voting. Simenon and I were the only ones to actually give reasons for our votes.) and UA was also on the bandwagon (He voted 5th with a yay bandwagon reason). The only way your quick lynch scenario is even remotely viable is if DGB, Rosso Carne, UA, and myself all are scum together. Are you willing to conjecture that? Also just because I said lynching UA was bad on day 1 doesn't mean that I think it is a bad idea to lynch him at all. (which is what you are implying) Also your immediate leap from it being a quick band wagon, to it being a scum driven band wagon, just because you believe Spring is town is a terrible leap in logic.

It looks obvious to me that you created a situation and did your best to fit UA and me into it, as opposed to creating a situation around the actual actions of UA and myself.
Nuh uh. I think there's scum somewhere in Spring's bandwagon mostly for how fast it went to L-1 and for practically no reason... just don't know where (though apparently Rosso's not it). Which is why I asked your reasons - which you most certainly didn't give when you voted - and you didn't answer me. And with so little to go on so early in the game, well... yeah. I do what I can. :P Nice job turning that around, though. ;)

But I
did
look at both of your (DoS's and UA's) actual actions, and none of them made sense to me. Hence the suspicion. Whatnot.
DoS wrote: Vote 2 Psychocide

My reasoning behind this is largely because I feel he has been lurking in plain sight up until his last post where he did his best to make me look like scum without giving any reasoning besides the fact that I said we shouldn't lynch UA on day 1. He said a lot without saying much of anything on day 1 in my opinion. He did pester Rosso a lot though, and I am willing to venture a guess he never really seriously looked at anyone else for a lynch because Rosso volunteered himself on day 1. I addressed the reasons I think his last post is ridiculous (and scummy) in my post before this one.

Well that's just not true. In many ways. :P Lynch all Liars!!

Oky Rosso, here ya go:

Vote 2: DragonsofSummer

Basically OMGUS'd me and twisted my logic and actions around. His suspicions of both Spring and me seem to be based soley on feeling as he's yet to give any proof.

Vote 1: Ultima Avalon

Until he provides something useful.

Will look more into a couple others when I get back. :)
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Psychocide »

Blah, messed up the tags.

Vote 2: DragonsofSummer

Basically OMGUS'd me and twisted my logic and actions around. His suspicions of both Spring and me seem to be based soley on feeling as he's yet to give any proof.

Vote 1: Ultima Avalon

Until he provides something useful.

There we go.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 am

Post by Psychocide »

@dahen:
ssf wrote: Due to the fact that my workload has increased to the point where playing mafia has become nigh-on impossible, I am officially getting out of all my games.

Mod: My sincerest apologies, but I will need to be replaced.
Probably won't get your answers anytime soon.
dahen wrote: What is your own opinion? My opinion is to infect people that seem scummy and not care too much how they will behave when infected in case they are town. I guess you could argue that it's better to infect trigger-happy players early, when there is not much information availible to analyze anyway, but I don't think that the benefit is high enough to change your scumhunting tactics of choice.

Hm, I wasn't completely sure, but was leaning toward getting rid of them early. Of course nailing mafia is better, but for all I know those trigger-happy people
are
mafia. It sure isn't very helpful to town to just want someone dead ASAP, especially when they post nothing but "hurry up and die!" type of things. Kinda scummy, if you ask me.

Well as I said before I'd give my opinions of the other players when I got a bit more time, so let's see...

The Jester:
So far has stuck mostly to the sidelines, posting questions about game mechanics and such more than anything, which could be interpreted as either cautious townie, maybe with a power role, or scum trying to not be seen. With a time limit as in this game, it's more likely the latter imo, but that's not enough to convict him.

DGB:
Can't say what she was really up to with spring, but seems townie enough to me... for now.

Simenon & skitzer:
Simenon is really stuck on skitzer being scum, his reasons being:
Simenon wrote: Any post that starts with "OMG" seems to be rather obviously insincere.

His top three suspects all have shaky supporting reasons. Misinterpretation is not a reason to be suspicious of someone. And yet, he is opposed to SL for "not making sense of my making sense" and doesn't like dahen for "not originally getting my initial post."

The rest of his posts are unfortunate wastes of space.

And skitzer's mentioned suspects being:
skitzer wrote:Three suspects:

rosso carne, for volunteering himself.

springlullaby, for not making sense of my making sense. And also saying "killing" in her above post rather than "lynching"

dahen, for not originally getting my initial post. It may be my second post, I'm not sure. The one where I simplify the mechanics to myself.

Right after Simenon's above post, Skitzer said:
skitzer wrote: Simenon, what are you doing?
Which makes me wonder his meaning.... Makes it sound like Simenon and skitzer are scum partners, or something.

Both of them have posted little. Once Simenon began thinking skitzer to be scum, he's said little else. His reasoning being:
Simenon wrote: I haven't thought about a second candidate because that's not how I play. Give me some time to think of one.

Huh. So he's sure skitzer is scum, and doesn't bother to look into anyone else? Strange... that post was also 6 days ago.

And apparently, skitzer thinks Simenon is most scummy, too (post 194 - his top 2 votes being Simenon and springlullaby). Probably just because Simenon is voting him and skitzer doesn't think Simenon has good enough reasons... I think.

But moving on...

springlullaby:
Meh, seems town to me. I don't see anything outright scummy from her, at least. Strange things that don't really make sense, but not scummy.

dahen:
Either good town or "too town."

ssf:
I see nothing scummy, though he's not entirely helpful in finding mafia so far.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Psychocide »

DoS wrote: Psycho,

Why do you feel potential "too town" from Dahen, and what do you mean by too town?

All game he's been the most active in trying to find scum by far, and by "too town" I mean mafia acting as townie as possible by doing just that. Don't think that's likely, though.
DoS wrote: 1. I don't feel Spring is scummy now because after the whole thing (being the quick bandwagon, and I agree with you that there was probably at least 1 scum on it) she represented and responded well to the pressure, which put her back on the townie list. Her response to the bandwagon and many of her posts for the rest of day 1 put me back at ease with her, and for now I feel like it was just a few new player mistakes again at the beginning.

Also while you are right that it was just restating what I had already said, my point was that at that time I felt almost all of her play was scummy, and so was not picking out specifics.

Ok.
DoS wrote: 2. Like I stated already, I agree with you that there was probably scum on the wagon somewhere. I would say this even if I thought Spring was scum still because there is no better way to bus than on a quick wagon. It makes it easier to throw suspicion onto the townies on the wagon later.

Yep.
DoS wrote: 3.Care to give me reasons that my last point is wrong for many reasons? Also why am I a liar for that opinion? Is it possible you have nothing to back up your statement that my thoughts regarding you aren't true?
Of course:
A bit ago, DoS wrote:
Vote 2 Psychocide

My reasoning behind this is largely because I feel he has been lurking in plain sight up until his last post where he did his best to make me look like scum without giving any reasoning besides the fact that I said we shouldn't lynch UA on day 1. He said a lot without saying much of anything on day 1 in my opinion. He did pester Rosso a lot though, and I am willing to venture a guess he never really seriously looked at anyone else for a lynch because Rosso volunteered himself on day 1. I addressed the reasons I think his last post is ridiculous (and scummy) in my post before this one.
1. My first post directed at you consisted of a couple questions I wanted answered and why I felt suspicion towards you. I didn't do my best to make you look like scum; if I was, I wouldn't have asked you anything.

2. I had more reasoning than how you said we shouldn't kill UA.

3. Rosso stood out to me because he, like UA, jumped on springlullaby's wagon quickly and has posted very little of use at the time. I chose him over UA somewhat on instinct, and because UA seemed more random than anything - randomness is neither pro-town nor scummy, really. Rosso's volunteering only solidified my vote.

Thanks for the response, DoS. :)
Simenon wrote: Every newb scum being caught early tries to make it seem he's partnered with his attacker. Mafia 101.

There are no absolutes. But that would help prove skitzer as being scum.
Simenon wrote: Impressive mischaracterization! I never bother to "look into anyone else". Have you noticed how I haven't "FoSed" or "confirm voted" anyone either? That's because I firmly believe that's bad mafia.
Your words.
Simenon wrote: I haven't thought about a second candidate because that's not how I play. Give me some time to think of one.
UA wrote: Hi guys

Vote: Psychocide

HE said the magic words. The words that if anyone says about someone else, I instantly vote them and dont unvote for any reason. Cheerio.

So either UA is nuts, or has some nutty role, or ah... yeah. What magic words? XD
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by Psychocide »

No, there aren't. But I think that can demonstrate why skitzer's remark should be dismissed.
And indeed that is part of the reason why I am voting him.

concerning second candidates: in the post you quoted me in, I am saying (or trying to say) that I don't believe in second candidates, which is consistent.
Yep.

Unvote

Vote 2: skitzer

Vote 1: UA

Where is skitzer, anyway? He hasn't done anything other than Rosso's vote counts for a while.

Oh, and "too town."

>.>
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Well that's interesting! Especially this bit:
UA wrote: I am also the person who has the stolen portion of the vaccine. It was dropped by scum during the rush for safety. I'm the Janitor, so I picked it up,
and now have to avoid you two, apparently.

Which creates an intriguing situation, i think. UA is a survivor; he's not on town's side or mafia's side, though he said he's pro-town. However, if he causes the mafia too much trouble they'll kill him, which means he can't really help town out that much, though the mafia doesn't care if he lives otherwise, either.

According to his quote, it sounds like the mason pair want to kill him to get the antidote back... but what does it do? Is it worth killing him for? Hmm.... Anyway, I kinda doubt there's any other way. Technically the Survivor isn't on the town's side, so it being the masons' job to find him and kill him to get the last bit of the vaccine makes sense - and UA would lose, so it'd be in his best interest to hide it and possibly barter with it... I don't know. That possible?

But I think we can be sure the vaccine is pro-town for those reasons, and UA is only semi-pro-town. Vaccine wins?

Oh, and there's skitzer.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:58 pm

Post by Psychocide »

Well it's a bit late to say it now, but I think Simenon was on to something with Jester and skitzer. Had to re-read a few times to see it clearly, though. I can't seem to think properly this game. XD

The majority of skitzer's posts are either vote counts as demanded by Rosso or questioning Simenon's reasoning of him being scum. He hasn't done anything for the town all game, and it appears all he wishes to do is avoid detection. He hasn't really posted opinions of who could be mafia or not, only a very, very little. His repetition of asking Simenon why he's scum particularly bothers me, as well as how he only posted vote counts while Rosso was infected. Doing the bare minimum to avoid detection.

As for the Jester... I'm going to play the metagame card. XD I know him from other games and, at least when he's town, he's
very
active in hunting down scum and also does it quite accurately from what I've seen. This game he's done none of that. More than anything he's been questioning little things, like what the infected mouse meant or what this could mean or what that could be. Useless things. He commited to nothing, and that also strikes me as scummy.

Then there's The Jester's latest post in response to DGB asking about vigging Simenon:
The Jester wrote: Yes.

I don't buy the claim.

After commiting hardly at all - if at all - he's now completely against Simenon. Another thing, Simenom didn't really claim. He perhaps hinted at something, which I don't see, but he didn't claim. Nevertheless, The Jester says he must be vigged, why? Hm.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”