logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:21 am

Post by logicticus »

Oh the random voting stage, how I did not miss thee.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:42 am

Post by logicticus »

Johoohno wrote:
logisticus wrote:Oh, the random voting stage, how I did not miss thee.
Everyone has chipped in (most ones with a vote). I guess random voting stage is over and done with, how would you like to proceed?
Well its actually progressing not terribly, just slow. We are on a three week deadline after all.

As for an 11 player game, I have never played in one, but I cant imagine its different than most 12 players games. I would speculate for the mod did this for weighting purposes of some kind, but really thinking about that too much is a waste of time because trying to outguess the mod is usually and exercise in failure.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:59 am

Post by logicticus »

Great job on kick starting conversation, but are you serious? Maybe I am too cynical, but it looked like some sarcasm.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:38 am

Post by logicticus »

wow monkey, terrible play.

i mean if he claimed magneto or some other villain in the x men universe, i might be able to understand, but beast for crying out loud.

terrible waste of a daykill.

also at this time, please dont mention anything else about your role in an attempt for justification. dont mentioned the name, dont mention whether or not you have more kills, this was enough information for the scum right now.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:55 am

Post by logicticus »

ooba wrote:
logicticus wrote:i mean if he claimed magneto or some other villain in the x men universe, i might be able to understand, but beast for crying out loud.
Do you really see scum claiming magneto or some other villan like that??

FOS : logicticus
of course not, but thats the only reasonable reason i could see for choosing to dayvig at the current time.
monkey wrote:wasn't anything going on in the game discussion wise, and deadline was creeping closer, so I figured I'd throw a wrench into the game.

I thought that Korts was trying to set up a fake claim early on, and apparently I was wrong. I thought that he did merit a kill since he so obviously had no reason to claim at the time when he did, and just because he claimed beast doesn't mean he couldn't be magneto or the like.
yeah, but this wrench just doesnt help us at all. now all the focus is on you and there has been no additional discussion about who may or may not be scum and the day keeps getting closer or closer to the end.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:18 am

Post by logicticus »

vote thephantom

thephantom wrote:I am inclined to agree with adele about the deciding who to murder, but I think that we need to be careful at the same time for the very reason that we don't know which side is townies because I have seen a game where it was a batman themed game and neither the villains or the caped crusader and his posse were mafia but rather an outside source, I forget which though, but that is just something to consider.
This is post 3 of 3 from thephantom: the first two being a random vote and then an unvote.

This post is pretty scummy in my opinion. All he does is make a weak agreement with Adele (whos post was pretty meaningless to agree with to start with) and then throw in a caveat about being careful.

From there he tosses in something about character alignments (which had been briefly discussed on an earlier page). This makes it look like he is adding content, when in reality he is doing nothing of the sort.

Along with the lurking, this seems like a good person to vote for.

Also, we are down to a week and as we all know, a no lynch only benefits the scum. I hope to see more activity.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:15 am

Post by logicticus »

Well clearly this town is going to no lynch which upsets me, but there is nothing I can do about it.

What I will do though is demand that everyone vote for who they think is most suspicious before the day ends. This will help for a vote trail in the future. Failure to do this will result in you looking like lurking scum.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:00 am

Post by logicticus »

Johoohno wrote:How interesting logisticus. You come with a suggestion and want everyone else to start. I see the benefit in your suggestion, but there is a benefit for town and scum both.

Hopefully we'll get a discussion started but for now the above said makes me

Vote: logisticus
I dont see how what I asked actually helps the scum? I am putting everyone on record so the scum have to vote for someone which could trip them up. Additionally the town is analyzing (at least i hope its more than just a random vote, but who knows) and then voting for someone which could bring something to the forefront.

Are you just saying this because you think you should because it doesnt make any sense.
thephantom wrote: Vote: Pug89
How convenient that you just follow right along and put monkey at L-1 so that anyone could kill him.
What? Monkey was only at 3 and lynch is 6. Explain your terrible math.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:14 am

Post by logicticus »

Well thats a nice little bonus we get...maybe we can get our acts together and actually not no lynch.

Anyway, I have no problem lynching monkey. That particular ability, in my opinion, historically seems to be more slanted to scum than town so as the deadline gets closer, I will gladly switch my vote.

Anyway, ooba is lurking and hasnt posted in a week and Monkey still hasnt laid down a vote on who he thinks is scummiest at this point. So both of you please, do so.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:30 am

Post by logicticus »

FYI-

I will be unable to post from about midday tomorrow to the deadline. So I will be putting a vote on Monkey at that time which would put him at L-1 at that time (assuming no other votes or unvotes).
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:15 am

Post by logicticus »

I wont argue that Monkey is Cyclops, that much is clear. But why jump straight to the conclusion is he automatically pro town? The mod knows we will easily be able to figure out who he was from that scene, so there might be some incentive to make him a scummy character to throw us off.

Im not saying thats the case as I hate to try to outguess the mod, but I would never assume someone is protown or scum just because of their role name.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:53 am

Post by logicticus »

Alright, I will most likely not be on again before the end of the day, so I am switching to monkey

He is now at L-1, so if someone who is voting wants to jump off real quick to give him time to claim, although Im sure I can guess his claim, go for it.

I most likely be voting thephantom tomorrow because I still think his reactions are scummy and they have gotten worse since my vote.

unvote, vote monkey
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:00 am

Post by logicticus »

Bizarre night. The two most likely suspects (in my opinion) for a lynch today both killed...

Adele is now Phoenix probably from the comics, but alignment wise, who knows what that means.

And I think Adele definitely had some knowledge about Monkey as they are Cyclops and Jean Grey. Perhaps she knew if she was killed something would happen to him, but she didnt expect death.

I need to reread and find some suspects.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:31 am

Post by logicticus »

Johoohno wrote:
lovo14 (post 126) wrote:monkey is |-2 im ok with him being lynched
ill hold my vote so someone doesnt hammer...ie ill hold til we push closer to deadline
lovo14 (post 161) wrote:are u asking why i didnt vote??
cause i was absent just before deadline...
lovo14 (post 189) wrote:actually i was around. im pretty sure i said...dont want to vote/hammer. cause monkey could possibly be one shot vig. pro town etc. we had no idea. i said at the time that i thought monkey was the best lynch for the day.
The first quote gives the impression that you'll vote closer to the deadline, but you're holding off your vote only to avoid quick hammering (something I've never seen in a day 1, but that's not really the thing in question here)

The second one says you didn’t vote because you were absent close to the deadline (in that post you also seem to want to move over to “the topic of the day”, a.k.a. Adele’s state of alignment.

The third quote is quite interesting. All of a sudden you say you were present closer to the deadline, but didn’t want to vote.

My vote remains where it is!
Great post. Lots of inconsistencies there. And geez lovo, defensive much? You have one vote on you and you are going after that person. I dont know why you are going off on him so much for putting these facts together. Inconsistencies and defensiveness are both scum tells, so I feel great voting for you.

vote lovo14
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:14 am

Post by logicticus »

Bump

Three days to deadline....looking for another no lynch...this is the easiest game for the mafia ever.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:05 am

Post by logicticus »

Well we are now at the 48 hr deadline +- a couple hours.

I encourage everyone to vote so we can get it on record and if we are lucky get ourselves a lynch.

Lovo is a great choice to vote, btw.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 am

Post by logicticus »

Oh wow, I had no idea this game was still alive. I dont have much to say other than I hope we actually lynch someone this time around.

In fact, I suggest a role name claim only. This might at least trigger some discussion and ideas because we stagnant really really bad.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:41 am

Post by logicticus »

A name claim woudl generate discussion and possibly move a lynch along, if this town is capable of it.

vote lovo

this is mostly a carry over from yesterday, but todays actions dont look good.

seriously guys, take a look at lovos posts, at the very least and make a decision, but dont just blow it off.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am

Post by logicticus »

I really dont think much of your thoughts. I dont see any scummy in what I wrote.

I wanted to lynch thephantom D1, but when that clearly wasnt going to happen, I switched to monkey who i felt was scummy as well and said the next day my vote was going back to my #1 suspect (Just as its on lovo now).

And then thephantom ended up dead and my top 2 suspects were both not scum, so I was perplexed. I just dont see your case.

Anyway, go town for another no lynch on day 3. We are certainly making the scum work for this one!
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:26 am

Post by logicticus »

Johoohno wrote:To revive this thread (We're only a just over a week from the next deadline):

@ everyone:

Who support a name claim?
Who support a scum list from everyone?

My thought is that these two could be combined into an order for the claims (if that is what a majority of the town wants).
1) I suggested it, so I am certainly in favor of it.
2) I support that as well, along with a vote for the person number one on the list

at this time, lovo is my top suspect, and i would need to do a reread to decide who number 2 is, which i will do once lovo is eliminated
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #20) » Fri May 02, 2008 9:02 am

Post by logicticus »

so no lynch right?
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Mon May 05, 2008 5:10 am

Post by logicticus »

Pug89 wrote:I'm not sure if it will make much of a difference but
Vote: logicticus
because of his recent actions and he was one of those on the bandwagon day 1.

May I ask what recent actions in particular or did that just sound better when you posted it?
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:05 am

Post by logicticus »

i just requested a prod on lovo

lovos claim is meaningless too me, that could be his role, but he could just as easily be aligned as scum.

either way, his actions have been so scummy, it would take quite a claim for me to believe him and that does not do it.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #23) » Fri May 09, 2008 8:15 am

Post by logicticus »

good thing we got that extension right guys?

i almost want to vote for myself to end this nightmare.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Mon May 12, 2008 5:19 am

Post by logicticus »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Okay, Well I reread over it, and I think you have a good base for a lynch

his press for a name claim seems very scummy, as if he is scum and looking for who poses the greatest threat / power by their character. I wish lovo hadn't claimed because it puts me in a tight spot, but I personally don't support a claim, because it will only serve to help the scum.

Other than that I haven't seen him add a whole lot to the thread, at least thats helpful.

Logic -- why do you want people to name claim so badly? What purpose will it serve the town, when the scum are bound to lie. I mean obv. no one's gonna claim a villain and how are we to know who's lying?

I see no good effects from claiming, and I myself am already out there so its not like I'm trying to hide something.
I wouldnt say I want for them to do it badly, I mentioned it once and that was pretty much it. The reason I am in favor of it is because it would hopefully spur some discussion. Obviously nobody will claim Magneto, but maybe if scum are forced to fake claim we can tell either because somebody else has that name or because its implausible that character would be in the game.

But at this point, who knows if anything can spur discussion in this game.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #25) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:44 am

Post by logicticus »

its too late, im lynched.

i would like to thank you for getting me out of this snails pace game.

of course im a townie who is unnightkillable, so that didnt work for you too well now did it.

i hope the scum in this game dont take credit for the win, all the credit goes to apathetic townies

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”