The following roles have no place in Mafia...

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Post by Primate »

3/4 are both things I have absolutely no objection with (though not things that I am likely to do very often). With 2 I only tell them if their partner is innocent. Masons to me are a role that can talk at night, and if they're confirmed innocent, that is an optional bonus. 1 is something that I say I will put in my games in order to make it possible for scum to claim it if they want but honestly I won't actually do so. Or rather, what I
did
say that about.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Primate »

I think it is silly to want clues that your mason partner is scum. If the PM doesn't say he's town, he's got just as much chance of being scum as any other person in the game, and all the clues you should need are in his posts. You might as well ask for clues as to whether any other random townie in the game is scum. And if you assume that your mason partner is town just because you assume that's what a mason role does, despite the fact the mod hasn't told you anything of the sort, then that's only going to hurt you.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by Primate »

Whut.

We already have two names for them, 'confirmed mason' and 'unconfirmed mason'. Why go to effort to put across new names for them?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”