Schoolgirl RPG - Day 1 Session 1: School [Let's go!]

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Selynee »

Oh, hello. Well, I am your friendly vampire classmate. I prefer Coca-Cola, blood and Pepsi in this order, so I hope this school serves Coca-Cola.

Wouldn't be cool if the teacher got stuck in a far away land and can't get back till the end of the school year?

I agree with the idea that we should all know each other better: What is your blood type? Mine is AB. :twisted:
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Selynee »

"Sure, Riko, we can be friends. I've just met an old friend from Middle School, so I'm not thirsty. Tell me, as an android do you have to study for classes and exams or you can just connect to the internet and get all the answers?"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Selynee »

"Ohh, well, would have been cool if you had instant access to any information you need. Human brains are quite limited, we tend to forget a lot of the information we've memorized at some point. Anyway, do you think eating the teacher would get me expelled from school? I've seen rules saying we can't be disrespectful or aggressive towards teachers, but none that actually forbid eating them..."
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Selynee »

"Oh, yes, all these rules against aggression...thought so"...sigh..."was just an idea, anyway".

Look around and see a girl eating. Even better, I can sense she is mostly if not entirely human

"Hi! Mitsuki, right? Excited for the first day of school?
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Selynee »

Rina smile proudly "The whole idea of turning into a vampire is mostly a myth. In most cases, it just kills the person. No, I was born a vampire. My father was one, the fairy part must come from my mom's family. Pretty much a surprise for both of them as vampires seldom have kids. But a great one, my first memories are of my father taking me with him while....hmm, hunting and my mom preparing me my favorite dessert- ice-cream with blood topping.
They even agreed to let me leave my native city from Transylvania to come to Japan, although my mom wasn't so easy to convince and she calls me at least 5 times a day. But I love the life in this city. Much better than my boring little town"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Selynee »

* Again, that sensation that I'm watched by someone. I've learned long ago that my feelings are rarely wrong, so someone must be watching me. First reaction is to find out who he or she is and confront them, but I remember that I'm in a school, so there are quite a few weird but otherwise harmless people around. Decide to ignore it....for now*

Instead, I turn to Mitsuki and say "Bad.....don't know. But he surely is boring and for a principal this is equally annoying. What about some revenge for that boring assembly?". I see the look on Mitsuki's face and sigh "Not that kind of revenge. Got it against the rules to eat someone. But we can always spray paint his car or....hey I have a funnier idea"

Log in from my fake facebook profile and write a post on his wall announcing his "tragic and unexpected" death during an assembly. Also, order a funeral flower arrangement with the message "we will never forget you" to be delivered to the school
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Selynee »

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Charm check
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Selynee »

*Raise my hand to stop Inori and say "Hey, Inori, calm down. Not cool at all. Remember what I've told you? We can play around as aggressively as we used to do and attack for fun. Now they have rules and laws against it"*
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Selynee »

1 6-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Yes, I'm Rina
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Selynee »

Smile, half-amused, half-annoyed: "Inooori! You didn't change at all". You think I've gone too far with the funeral flowers? He deserved it, but don't want to get expelled. My dad keeps telling me how expensive tuition is here. Yes, I'd better
cancel the order

Note for myself: spray-painting his car is still an idea as long as I make sure I'm not seen.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Selynee »

"Oh, great....math test. Life was boring during the Dark Age, people were superstitious, plenty of prejudices around but you didn't have to study for a math test"

Open the math book for the first time and start reading from a random page
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Selynee »

Gladly accept the candies from Mitsuki "Oh, thanks a lot. You are very nice". Eat one and ask "What did you think about the class? I barely remember anything about money, needs and desires but I will remember the teacher let us eat during the class". I smile "So, I guess it half-worked"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Selynee »

"Well, yes, it is stressful. I actually got a choice: either school in a town in Transylvania which would have been way less stressful or come here. But between overprotective family and the pressure to get a job after university I was afraid I'd get stuck there for the rest of my life. And life is way more exciting here." I smile and say: "It is funny, you know: people believe all sorts of weird stuff about vampires, like the fact that we are afraid of garlic but most of them can't imagine we'd be affected by immigration laws and job offer"

Now for the test

1 6-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Selynee »

I look at my test: "This is so difficult! I will never solve this problems....maybe I can ask one of the students who will pass this test with a good mark to help me a bit with these math problems? Or the teacher?"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Selynee »

I observe this quiet....ceremony of some kind. I'm sad Riko decided to leave, I guess, but I don't understand why everybody acts like she is gone forever. An android has back-up data, so she could recreate herself, right? Not like she is gone forever....at least I hope so.

Look through the window
. It is not like I know how to solve this math problems...
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Selynee »

Ran away

Think to myself: "A man with a CHAINSAW? What on Earth? This only happens in bad horror movie. Doesn't this school have any kind of security?....If I live through this, someone will answer for it"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Selynee »

1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Selynee »

Run straight to the Principal's office and say in a passive-aggressive tone

"Oh, excuse me, I didn't mean to bother you but maybe you don't know there is a crazy man chasing students with a knife right now. He had a chainsaw just moments ago. Maybe you should......don't know, do something? Do we have any kind of security here?"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Selynee »

I still want an answer from someone in authority about what they are going to do so this incident won't happen again
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Selynee »

Look around for Kazumi "Hey, impressive use of magic! Way more useful than the security guys. Always wondered, are witches born with magical powers or you can learn them just like math?"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Selynee »

"Sorry, Kazumi, I've seen you looking at that guy and his chainsaw catching fire so I've assumed you are one of those famous witches. I've seen only once or twice someone using magic, but they've never wanted to talk about their powers"

Decide not to tell her that it happened when I was very young and I've pestered them to help me change my test score and convince my parents to buy me a bicycle. For some reasons, they've thought this was pretty offensive. So, no, I won't mention this.
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Selynee »

"Mitsuki! Happy to see you are alright. That we are all alright. I hope there is nothing true about that old superstition that the first day of school shows how the entire year will be because..."

I realize I am rambling so I take a breath and say "Uhh, sorry, sometimes I don't know when to shut up. Yes, of course, we will have time to talk more at lunch. Can't wait to hear what you want to tell me"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Selynee »

"Congratulations, Zakura, you are so lucky. One billion yen? What are you planing to do with all this money? Still coming to school or just buy a nice house somewhere and live off the interest?"
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Selynee »

Turn to Mitsuki:

"One billion yen? She is extremely lucky. Wonder if anyone else here will ever win the lottery...What would you do with so much money?"

Return to “Frogstar World B”