TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

yeet, nope, bye, done, outta here, gone, to the moon and never coming back
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

waaaat ;~;
Me and RC have this relationship where we joke about him pocketing me ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Me and RC could theoretically could play together, but we do not work
well
together :P
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
pieg
pieg
Goon
pieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by pieg »

In post 990, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 984, pieg wrote:
scummy unvote m8. your darklyn vote was also scummy af and even worse than pine's

don't you have any opinions of your own?
Are you genuinely stupid?

I don't mean to tap dance around rule 0 but like...mate I bloody started the Dark wagon. I pushed my own reasons and multiple times analyzed different parts of Dark's play to explain to implosion as to why I thought he was scum and no one mentioned jack in the thread to what I explained.

Also, when analyzing someone's play, you're basically scum reading me on the "damned if I do, damned if I don't" fallacy and that's fucked. I voted Dark and you say it's scummy. I unvote Dark and you say it's scummy. Either way you're trying to paint whatever I do as scummy. No bueno senior.

Be like implosion and Desp and try to show me why I'm wrong instead of simply discrediting my slot in general, mkay? Thanks.

Oh and you could always ask for why I unvote before you damn something... Let me go ahead and kill your whole "scummy" concerns here.

Pro-Town for unvoting
Pro-Scum to keep vote on

L-1 slot, gives slot breathing room
Easy vote

Allows slot time to prove me wrong
Quick wagon so I wouldn't be blamed.

Since i just joined in, it's a self check that I don't rush into the day
End day without needing to add on much content

Unvoting shows I'm not deathtunneling

Shows I wish to continue talking and get more reads before EoD.

That's just a couple things I threw together. You can paint it as scummy all you want but analyzing the play itself is pro-town as fuck.

Spoiler:
you act like scum can't be superficially pro-town. your vote was scummy because it was easy and on a superficially scummy slot. your unvote is scummy because you only unvoted AFTER there was resistance to the wagon, not when he got to l-1. saying that it was because of the l-1 is a great bit of crock because your iso proves otherwise (not that he was even at l-1). anyone on the table who is remotely perceptive will be quite aware that darklyn is not going to do jack shit to appease anyone or make himself appear towny so the unvote is functionally useless unless you expect a lolhammer from somewhere. for all the reconsidering you're apparently allowing of darklyn, you've done zilch to encourage it. a passive unvote is pure posture.

can't help but notice thatall of the reasons you listed why it was pro-town aside from giving the slot room to breathe actually only serve to make you look towny.

your arguments for darklyn's scumminess came after your vote when there was already support for the idea of scum!darklyn and therefore are not indicative of hunting on your part. your analysis of darklyn's play is blowing surface-level scumminess out of proportion and therefore garbage. if there is 1 scum in this game i'd hang my hat on it's you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

I can see Dark and pieg being scum together.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:47 pm

So no one has a town read on Dark?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Like assuming you disagree with why Dark is scum, you think is town, but there is no town cases on him and that's lame.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:07 pm

In post 1004, pieg wrote: you act like scum can't be superficially pro-town.
your vote was scummy because it was easy and on a superficially scummy slot.
your unvote is scummy because you only unvoted AFTER there was resistance to the wagon, not when he got to l-1.
saying that it was because of the l-1 is a great bit of crock because your iso proves otherwise (not that he was even at l-1).
anyone on the table who is remotely perceptive will be quite aware that darklyn is not going to do jack shit to appease anyone or make himself appear towny
so the unvote is functionally useless unless you expect a lolhammer from somewhere.
for all the reconsidering you're apparently allowing of darklyn, you've done zilch to encourage it. a passive unvote is pure posture.

can't help but notice thatall of the reasons you listed why it was pro-town aside from giving the slot room to breathe actually only serve to make you look towny.

your arguments for darklyn's scumminess came after your vote when there was already support for the idea of scum!darklyn and therefore are not indicative of hunting on your part.
your analysis of darklyn's play is blowing surface-level scumminess out of proportion and therefore garbage. if there is 1 scum in this game i'd hang my hat on it's you.
Bold 1:
You're telling me a slot is scummy but damning me for voting for something scummy.

Italicized 1:
Resistance equals counterarguments, counterarguments equal discussion, discussion equals town wins. Simple game philosophy.

Underlined 1:
I'm pretty sure when someone is at 6 votes and it takes 7 to lynch, that's at L-1, there was a vote count and everything lol
Looks clear to me like an L-1

Bold 2:
So....you're telling me that Darklyn will basically always be a scummy slot and you don't wish to vote a scummy slot. Bad.

Italicized 2:
What if I also secretly told you, but make sure to not tell anyone, I might have moved my vote. WAIT, did I have possible other scum reads and want to pursue those as well? Nah that couldn't be it. I should have given a reason saying it was so I made sure I wasn't death tunneling. OH WAIT.

Underlined 2:
You're saying right here. Gin, this makes it look like you're making a town post. Fuck you must be scum. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Bold 3:
Yes, the dick sucking and the analysis of him replacing in was told by whom before me? My guy, he was at 1 vote and I said a couple things, obviously new things, and people were swayed to move onto Dark. If my ideas were already stated before, the wagon wouldn't have formed and someone would have told me that it was already discussed; but it wasn't.

Italicized 3:
Nah son, this is an all town game :P There wouldn't be any scum in it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by massive »

Mod, please replace me.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:29 pm

In post 1009, massive wrote:
Mod, please replace me.
you will be missed
pieg
pieg
Goon
pieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by pieg »

In post 1005, Alisae wrote:I can see Dark and pieg being scum together.
from this post alone i can reasonably safely deduce three things about you as a player

1. you are highly prone to conf!bias
b. you aren't attuned to gamestates
5. you don't grok readily

in this gamestate the chances of dark and i being scum together are astronomically miniscule. if i were scum with darklyn's sorry ass i would absoluuuutely never hunt on his wagon. i would powerbus him like there was no tomorrow.

----
In post 1008, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Bold 1:
You're telling me a slot is scummy but damning me for voting for something scummy.
superficially scummy is very different to scummy. i don't think i have to tell anyone here that scum (eg you) love to jump on superficially scummy behavior as if it's clear-cut scum indicative
Italicized 1:
Resistance equals counterarguments, counterarguments equal discussion, discussion equals town wins. Simple game philosophy.
great philosophy, but you're basically just saying words in the attempt to deflect my point. was when you would've unvoted if you were town. instead you said "let him die". unvoting when you did without a word is just scum trying to make itself seem towny.
Underlined 1:
I'm pretty sure when someone is at 6 votes and it takes 7 to lynch, that's at L-1, there was a vote count and everything lol
Looks clear to me like an L-1

Bold 2:
So....you're telling me that Darklyn will basically always be a scummy slot and you don't wish to vote a scummy slot. Bad.
again you twist my words. superficially scummy is very different to scummy. i will gladly wagon superficially scummy players if i think the threat of dying will cause them to begin hunting their way off the wagon AS LONG AS i do not have any other wagons that i want to push at that time, i will not wagon superficially scummy players in lieu of actual hunting and pushing slots that are actually very likely to flip red. i have no interest in lynching bad towns (which is what darklyn/wheme are most likely to be) when i have strong scumreads.
Italicized 2:
What if I also secretly told you, but make sure to not tell anyone, I might have moved my vote. WAIT, did I have possible other scum reads and want to pursue those as well? Nah that couldn't be it. I should have given a reason saying it was so I made sure I wasn't death tunneling. OH WAIT.
nothing in your iso indicates any of those things are the case so this is just post-hoc
Underlined 2:
You're saying right here. Gin, this makes it look like you're making a town post. Fuck you must be scum. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
there's a significant difference between a superficially towny post and a town post. the former is a good post coming from scum. the latter is a bad post coming from town. your posting is good, you're just scum
Bold 3:
Yes, the dick sucking and the analysis of him replacing in was told by whom before me? My guy, he was at 1 vote and I said a couple things, obviously new things, and people were swayed to move onto Dark. If my ideas were already stated before, the wagon wouldn't have formed and someone would have told me that it was already discussed; but it wasn't.
jokes about dick sucking are now scum indicative? i don't believe you are so influential in this game that you swayed people to the dark wagon when persivul was the one who first started pushing dark and there were yet other players who had been more or less peeved at the slot before you even replaced in (yours truly, for instance).
Italicized 3:
Nah son, this is an all town game :P There wouldn't be any scum in it.
the meaning of the idiom is that if i had 1 and only 1 pick to make this game for scum, it would be you.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:23 pm

holy shit
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I love you all.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:23 pm

It's like you say I'm scum but wont vote me
pieg
pieg
Goon
pieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by pieg »

i only have one vote m8

your point is completely irrelevant
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by implosion »

I am distinctly uninterested in gin-scum. Twoface was super town right before replacing out and imo gin's argumentation about himself reads as pretty genuine from the small amount that i skimmed it before deciding it wasn't worth it because he's town.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Vote me babe, show a little conviction <3
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Gin is my town friend pls everyone be his friend with me.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:28 pm

In post 1018, Firebringer wrote:Gin is my town friend pls everyone be his friend with me.
Is that a rocket in your posts or are happy to pocket me?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1019, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1018, Firebringer wrote:Gin is my town friend pls everyone be his friend with me.
Is that a rocket in your posts or are happy to pocket me?
I will pocket you all day friend. How you doing?
Show

pieg
pieg
Goon
pieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by pieg »

i'm not interested in your approval implo

and i'm pushing a different wagon right now that will probably also flip scum, so your cutesy attempts to distract me go unheeded
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:31 pm

In post 1021, pieg wrote:i'm not interested in your approval implo

and i'm pushing a different wagon right now that will probably also flip scum, so your cutesy attempts to distract me go unheeded
VOTE: pieg

grow a pair
pieg
pieg
Goon
pieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by pieg »

In post 1021, pieg wrote:i'm pushing a different wagon right now that will probably also flip scum, so your cutesy attempts to distract me go unheeded
pieg
pieg
Goon
pieg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by pieg »

if you were aware of the gamestate right now ali, you would be keyed on the fact that the likelihood of gin and alz being scumpartners just went up by a fair bit

not only is gin failing to address anything in my attack on him (because he can't, he knows he'll lose if he tries), he's trying to derail the alz wagon by drawing a vanity vote from the person pushing it

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”