havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 am

Post by havingfitz »

Sure....making breakfast and heading to church. Might be a few hours at the soonest.

P.edit ^ to BV
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Creature »

Doesn't his lack of engagement worry you?
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:04 am

Post by BlackVoid »

As Rels pointed out earlier, it doesn't seem like his activity level is indicative of alignment for him.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Creature »

What about doomfeathers? Are you taking in account just this game?
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:07 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I tried reading a couple of doomfeather's other games but didn't find anything I could use as a smoking gun either way. Did you find Doom's posting scummy?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Creature »

idk, I just find momo bad. doomfeathers idk.
Sigh
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 3.8

[L-3] havingfitz - Creature, outoforder
[L-4] outoforder - havingfitz
[L-4] cassielle - momo

Not voting: KidAmn, Rels, BlackVoid, cassielle

With 8 alive, a majority vote is decided with 5 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-27 10:45:00)
In post 2447, havingfitz wrote:
Mod...v/LA until Monday
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:53 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2479, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1450, outoforder wrote:Creature (or anyone with like over 10 games of experience on this site):
How likely it is that mafia would try to "derail" a D1 lynch on their partner into a no-lynch by making a case on another partner of theirs? Basically do no-lynches happen, and if yes, how often, in IML games (D1)?
@outoforder, what was this referring to?
I don't remember. Someone said something stupid i tried to disprove.
In post 2491, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 178, outoforder wrote:UNVOTE: Hapahauli
Shit i have to reconsider this.
What sparked this unvote? Hap's explanation in didn't bring up any new information.
His last game and Rels talking about it about 20 posts earlier. Furthermore Hapa was already going into defense mode and based on his last game he actually did kind of same things he did early on in the game (like voted JAT (who is also a strong player) for pressure). Later on he didn't do much so i revoted him and then the genuine-seeming-AtE and (on D2) the bus vote on Hawk threw me off.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:58 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2485, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1818, havingfitz wrote:I haven't read anything since my last post. I'm not sure what the vote count is but:

VOTE: hapa

I'd vote OoO but I do not feel I have had time to summarize my suspicions of him properly. We have a lot of time left in the day so if people want to wait I can promise Monday. Otherwise...(AtE alert! AtE alert!)
I feel I am going to be in defense mode for the entirety of my time left in this game so it might be better for town to just push through the lynch on me while there are mislynches to spare.

Whatever you all (town) decide works for me.
The bolded part seemed really genuine though.
Yeah right? From the dude who just said he is never okay with getting lynched as either alignment...
Very genuine.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:08 am

Post by KidAmn »

I feel like at this point we're getting bogged down in a lot of self-pity and "oh, woe is me for I must take one for the town so that thine eyes might see clearly" BS.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:15 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 2507, outoforder wrote:Later on he didn't do much so i revoted him and then the genuine-seeming-AtE and (on D2) the bus vote on Hawk threw me off.
Yeah, about the bus vote. Why do you think he bussed if Fitz is his partner? I was calling out Fitz as my #2 suspect and linked him with a Hawk scumflip. So, Hap would know that if he bussed Hawk, he'd have to bus Fitz as well.

Regarding the genuine-sounding Fitz ATE, I thought I saw him say similar things before but it seems I misread.
Spoiler: From Mini Normal 1843
Subject: Mini Normal 1843 - Endgame
havingfitz wrote:If I am today's lynch I would just urge for Maria to be tomorrow'so lynch. I'm busy the next 2 hours but happy to answer any other questions or concerns.
havingfitz wrote:@Cloud...you being upset in my situation is how you would react. I'm not you. This is a game...it's not LYLO...and you guys have a lot more invested in it then I do. I do not want to be lynched and I do not want to do a disservice to deceased town who put a lot of effort into this game before I replaced in but it's not my call. Scum are not going to like my cases on them (nor town if I have it wrong) so it's an uphill battle. If you guys think GM was especially scummy that's between you and her. I've read little to nothing GM has said because I know her alignment (town btw) and I cannot explain anything she did without making an assumptions. So why bother?

@BV...if you want my read on anything...any occurrence let me know. I can't speak for GM but I'm happy to give my opinion on anything else. If I do get through today I should have more time to actually read through the entire game over the weekend/during N4.

This is what he said regarding his lynch.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2510, BlackVoid wrote:Yeah, about the bus vote. Why do you think he bussed if Fitz is his partner? I was calling out Fitz as my #2 suspect and linked him with a Hawk scumflip. So, Hap would know that if he bussed Hawk, he'd have to bus Fitz as well.

Regarding the genuine-sounding Fitz ATE, I thought I saw him say similar things before but it seems I misread.
Spoiler: From Mini Normal 1843
havingfitz wrote:If I am today's lynch I would just urge for Maria to be tomorrow'so lynch. I'm busy the next 2 hours but happy to answer any other questions or concerns.
havingfitz wrote:@Cloud...you being upset in my situation is how you would react. I'm not you. This is a game...it's not LYLO...and you guys have a lot more invested in it then I do. I do not want to be lynched and I do not want to do a disservice to deceased town who put a lot of effort into this game before I replaced in but it's not my call. Scum are not going to like my cases on them (nor town if I have it wrong) so it's an uphill battle. If you guys think GM was especially scummy that's between you and her. I've read little to nothing GM has said because I know her alignment (town btw) and I cannot explain anything she did without making an assumptions. So why bother?

@BV...if you want my read on anything...any occurrence let me know. I can't speak for GM but I'm happy to give my opinion on anything else. If I do get through today I should have more time to actually read through the entire game over the weekend/during N4.

This is what he said regarding his lynch.
What are you trying to show BV?

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:31 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Trying to figure out if you suggesting that you be lynched is consistent with your beliefs as town. I'm not sure. I'll wait for your content post with reads which will hopefully help.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2495, BlackVoid wrote:Can you talk more about your reads other than outoforder? Specifically, your thoughts on Cass and Momo's slot as a whole as well as your updated read on Creature would be nice.
I'd like to think an OoO lynch would be the end of the game and players I tend to think are town are not people I need to figure out who is scum amongst.

If OoO isn't scum then based on PoE and VCA I would say the most likely candidates for scum would be momo or Cassie. Iirc I had some suspicions towards cassie earlier in the game but those have dissapated. I was tr Doom based on having just finished a game with him where he was town and it felt the same (I haven't played with him as scum so maybe there is no dif). There is nothing about momo's game I like and the Doom read (and OoO suspicions) is the only thing keeping me from suspecting momo more.

I have one completed game with Creature where he was town and voted town!me in lylo for scum to win. He seems to vote me in every game we are in. My dislike of him is more based on his playstyle and feels more like a policy lynch whenever I want to vote him. However...in this game...his role in getting both Hawk and hapa lynched have me thinking he is town in this game. I haven't really looked for scumtells from him because of other more suspect players and being in defense mode.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2512, BlackVoid wrote:Trying to figure out if you suggesting that you be lynched is consistent with your beliefs as town. I'm not sure. I'll wait for your content post with reads which will hopefully help.
I never like being lynched. If my lynch is seemingly inevitable I can actually get tired of the shit. But I will never (aside from after a guilty as scum once iirc) vote myself...i.e. make scum earn it. I don't like to be lynched but shit happens.

momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:56 am

Post by momo »

VOTE: havingfitz
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:32 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2515, momo wrote:VOTE: havingfitz
This shit right here? This is the only thing really worrying me and making me wonder if this is going to be as simple as Fitz v. Ooo.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:40 am

Post by cassielle »

idk momo is looking REAL BAD there yeah

like just angling for a lynch on anyone who looks easy? idk man that slots surprisingly scummin it up here

@bv: doom looked townie but does he have associatives against hawk/hapa?
iirc he sort of avoided them both
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by momo »

In post 2516, KidAmn wrote:
This shit right here? This is the only thing really worrying me and making me wonder if this is going to be as simple as Fitz v. Ooo.
In post 2517, cassielle wrote:idk momo is looking REAL BAD there yeah

like just angling for a lynch on anyone who looks easy? idk man that slots surprisingly scummin it up here

@bv: doom looked townie but does he have associatives against hawk/hapa?
iirc he sort of avoided them both
My vote went back there when I realized there was not going to be a Cassielle wagon, with no one other than me voting for her.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by cassielle »

yeah like just trying to push any possible wagon, exactly what i said

cool so uh im feeling a momo lynch for sure now
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2427, Creature wrote:VOTE: havingfitz
In post 2498, Creature wrote:tbh if
it's not momo idk who it is.

outoforder is just a fear.

havingfitz still looks somewhat engaged (
unlike scum!him)
Your actions and thoughts seem a little disconnected.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

Awfully quiet for a Monday morning.
Little over 7 days till deadline.
To the 4 people not voting...if you're considering voting me please ask anything. If you're not considering me...great. Then who?

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm purely withholding my vote at the moment because the entire town seems to be unsure of anything other than the fact Momo is a troll, which is completely NAI. Everyone who was involved in the best scumhunting has dropped off and suddenly doesn't care enough or is putting themselves up for 1v1s and dumb shit, and that needs to get fixed so that in the eventuality we are wrong today, we're not stuck in woe-is-me pile of BS.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:05 am

Post by cassielle »

prefer momo to fitz/rels tbh
ooo is possible still but momo is acting like caught scum -- yeah trolling is nai but theres a certain willingness to do what the hell ever, etc. from that slot. in a scum!momo world, its not trolling -- its just that momo is in an information vacuum (all other scum are dead) and is acting out to get some feedback

kidamn, in my position where youre trying your best to contribute and its not good enough, and town has lynched right every time with only one scum left, would you or would you not be willing to get lynched so that town could stop getting distracted by your slot?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:15 am

Post by momo »

KidAmn made my signature!!!!
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now

Return to “Completed Open Games”