School Survivor (Game Over, Congrats Hermione!)

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by TheTrollie »

I haven't read any of this shit but I heard people think Juno should have won and those people are fucking idiots.
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:03 am

Post by TheTrollie »

Look I'm gonna stick to my MO and post about shit without having actually read the topic. So if I'm not really completely responsive or if this came up already just ignore me.

Seems like the fact that after players aren't eliminated in this game, we aren't forced to stick around and watch every move that happens until the FTC like they are live. Means that if you've checked out bitter towards X player, you come back and the last REAL feeling you have about the game is your vote and then FTC. There isn't the time or content to reset like there is live.

Also, the group threads are a complete waste of space (Like TC thread). Everything happens in PM and so even if you want to know whats going on, the Jury online can't read the content of the Tribal Councils. On the one hand, I'm totally fine with the group threads being a joke because this game actually requires way too much time than makes any sense to me and keeping up with a group thread on top of that would be such a pain in the ass, but on the other hand it makes online survivor COMPLETELY different than the in person game. I was surprised when I played my first game that Group PMs werent allowed.

Doesn't seem odd at all that online jurrys are less likely to vote for game changers - The Jury never gets to transfer into audience member, and votes in a player mindset. I didn't know shit about Dan and I felt like Juno didn't do anything interesting in the game so I voted Reck. It would have taken some HUGE move post my elimination for me to vote any other way.

Btw, it fucking kills me that I had such an immediate connection to Hermione and now i find out its Reck. I mean, makes sense I guess cuz hes the only one in the game I know and talk to regularly but I am surprised at myself and him that we found eachother even though it was anon. I did not think it was him at all. Hermione wasn't a dick. Reck I didn't know you had that in you.

TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:07 am

Post by TheTrollie »

I think thats a really good idea. Also prevents you from NEEDING to be on right before deadline to ensure there isnt a quick decision to vote out whoever isnt on at deadline. That is exactly what happened in at least 3 TCs I was involved with. Probably more.

Return to “Social Game Archive”