School Survivor (Game Over, Congrats Hermione!)

mv_gimmick
mv_gimmick
Watcher
mv_gimmick
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #75 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by mv_gimmick »

In post 52, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 49, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Those are good points Reck! I hadn't thought about how juries lately have been punishing risky play, although that may be a result of jury members not caring as much and voting for who they like more. Either way, a large part of it is jurors making everything about themselves. I think this could be countered by only allowing each jury member 1-3 questions like we did in RSX.
Yeah, I considered this today. I think limiting FTC speeches to a wordcount and limiting jury questions and responses would be a good start so people dont feel the need to ahve 10 page long bitchfests.
I think this is a good note to have. I think originally I just asked more questions because there was a lot of time to kill and I wanted to touch a lot of bases. I'll keep it to 2 or 3 for a next time so that you guys can do the talking.
mv_gimmick
mv_gimmick
Watcher
mv_gimmick
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #403 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by mv_gimmick »

Hey, everyone. I'd like to go back and make a school survivor edit and create an episodic series where people can read through what happened through the game. However, this may ask of me to look through your old PM conversations to make sure I have the organic flow of what happened in-game. So for all survivors and spectators, I'd like to get your permission to go through them? Feel free to say no here and if you say yes, you are more than welcome to look over how I'm editing the series and give me thoughts on how I'm doing.
mv_gimmick
mv_gimmick
Watcher
mv_gimmick
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #407 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by mv_gimmick »

I can do it, but I thought I should ask permission first. After all, there may have been messages that you wanted to send out to just one person that you didn't want making the air.

Return to “Social Game Archive”