Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Tenshii »

During the night, momo replaces doomfeathers.

Spoiler: 0-2 Flips
Aubrey is a
Town 1-shot Paranoid Gun Owner
[/spoiler]
Day 2 Begins!

Votecount 2.0

Not voting: Kop, hapahauli, outoforder, Rels, BlackVoid, KidAmn, havingfitz, momo, cassielle, Creature

With 10 alive, a majority vote is decided with 6 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-19 00:00:00)

V/LA: havingfitz messaged me saying he'll be V/LA until Monday.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by cassielle »

so uh, i owe bv apologies
hardbussing on the deadline is a losing gambit for scum in this setup (because every nk is quite possibly a death), esp against the tide
locktown imo

i still dont see the scum in hawks iso but w/e, he flipped red
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

Phreeeow.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:50 am

Post by outoforder »

Hey we did the impossible that noone could ever do! :o
It's like magic!
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:22 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1403, outoforder wrote:Hey we did the impossible that noone could ever do! :o
It's like magic!
i never said it was impossible, i said it was unlikely
ffs
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:41 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1223, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1158, outoforder wrote:Lets lynch the omgusfitz!
Because he's gonna flip scum. Not sold on aubrey being mafia. Kop could be a good alternative to lynch. I dont wanna lynch hapa because i dont really think he is mafia and when he is not mafia his reads are good.
In post 1159, outoforder wrote:I have also decided that cassielle is town and i wont be reading any of her posts because they make literally zero sense.
In post 1160, outoforder wrote:If anyone wants some good laughs go read why havingfitz thinks creature is mafia. "All over the place" and "doesnt interact well eith others" != mafia. In fact its way more often the other way around. There is absolutely zero reason to think someone is mafia for that. In fact i dont understand any of his reads. All his scumreads are basically "i dont like how the person posts" which never makes anyone scum.
This sequence of posting makes me more than happy with an Ooo lynch. Will do more wordsing when I get out of work.
I am going to wait one day for an answer to this, which is something you promised but never followed up on.
I am especially interested in second quote, not in a sense of where you are coming from since you said it already in your post 895, but in a sense of how on earth you can possibly think the player who is literally most disruptive to the town in this game can possibly be the "driving force" behind the town. It doesn't make any sense.

Or maybe it's just a playstyle thing. But you can also think about it a little by yourself, was it better to actively try to solve the game or was it better to actively shut down any wagons for the last 3 days or so and just yell some random things. Give it a thought.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Creature »

What are we gonna gonna do now?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Creature »

We should have plenty of townreads now.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Creature »

Oh damn, I didn't see I died.
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:00 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1343, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1339, Aubrey wrote:You suspect them cause they are voting you and have a cold foul mouth at times?
Voting me and having a foul mouth aren't automaticreasons for suspicion.

I'm not presenting a case on OoO.
(1)
I'm complaining about the fact he's ignored my questions...
(2)
made no case on me I can see and is
(3)
discrediting other players.

Which when laid out like that is stuff I find suspect in varying degrees. Zzzzzz
Out...
I will also expect an aswer in the first place to this post:
(1) If you still want to pursue this, i will go to my filter and i believe every single question you have asked me has been answered. I am going to prove this tomorrow, which makes you at best not evaluating what people say unless they directly answer to you (which is jsut stupid). But it probably makes you mafia.
(2) This is just simply untrue
(3) I call bad bad and stupid stupid. It has nothing to do with discrediting (unless you wanna call calling out terrible stuff for a reason "discrediting"). Why do you want to have the thread filled with unimportant bad stuff?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:00 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1406, Creature wrote:What are we gonna gonna do now?
We most likely lynch scummingfitz.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:04 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1405, outoforder wrote:
Because he's gonna flip scum. Not sold on aubrey being mafia. Kop could be a good alternative to lynch. I dont wanna lynch hapa because i dont really think he is mafia and when he is not mafia his reads are good.
In post 1159, outoforder wrote:I have also decided that cassielle is town and i wont be reading any of her posts because they make literally zero sense.
In post 1160, outoforder wrote:If anyone wants some good laughs go read why havingfitz thinks creature is mafia. "All over the place" and "doesnt interact well eith others" != mafia. In fact its way more often the other way around. There is absolutely zero reason to think someone is mafia for that. In fact i dont understand any of his reads. All his scumreads are basically "i dont like how the person posts" which never makes anyone scum.
This sequence of posting makes me more than happy with an Ooo lynch. Will do more wordsing when I get out of work.
I am going to wait one day for an answer to this, which is something you promised but never followed up on.
I am especially interested in second quote, not in a sense of where you are coming from since you said it already in your post 895, but in a sense of how on earth you can possibly think the player who is literally most disruptive to the town in this game can possibly be the "driving force" behind the town. It doesn't make any sense.

Or maybe it's just a playstyle thing. But you can also think about it a little by yourself, was it better to actively try to solve the game or was it better to actively shut down any wagons for the last 3 days or so and just yell some random things. Give it a thought.
this attitude of "just attack people i dont like" is getting on my nerves

VOTE: outoforder

what does town get out of just insulting players they townread? nothing
what does scum get out of just insulting players they "townread"? demoralizing the town

literally your first two posts this dayphase are baselessly insulting me

slot either needs rope or to fucking work with people instead of just talking shit
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:06 am

Post by outoforder »

I am sorry but i am not insulting you, definitely not baselessly.
I work with people i can work with, and you once again proved you're impossible to work with.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:07 am

Post by outoforder »

And speaking of talking shit you are getting on my nerves really hard because YOU are the ONLY person who filled this fucking thread with shit for the last three pages or so. So try to get some fucking grip and start playing mafia.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:10 am

Post by outoforder »

Creature where's your head at at the moment?
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:15 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1413, outoforder wrote:And speaking of talking shit you are getting on my nerves really hard because YOU are the ONLY person who filled this fucking thread with shit for the last three pages or so. So try to get some fucking grip and start playing mafia.
this is provably garbage

hang this slot, i'm not engaging with it except to request votes until and unless the player learns how to act like a decent human being

which i doubt will happen, theyre prob doing the -grey- thing where they get vicious at people who suspect their slot so the player stops having fun and is easily brushed off when they bring a case to the table (in which case no hard feelings, strategy is strategy, but i can't/won't put up with playing around it)
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Creature »

You, BV, Cass and momo town. Am I missing someone?
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:25 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1416, Creature wrote:You, BV, Cass and momo town. Am I missing someone?
I kinda think Kop is town too because after Aubrey wagon got derailed i believe scum were trying to lynch Kop. That has to be the case unless we assume scum are playing like complete idiots and didn't even try to get anyone lynched. I also believe there is never more than 1 mafia in the Hawk wagon, so at least one of Hapa and Rels has to be town. For your townreads i do agree.

Basically i am left with:
havingfitz
KidAmn
(Hapa/Rels)

Rels had some posts that i found out possibly coming from scum!Rels. Hapa wagon was gladly accepted by almost all of the players, so idk.. that probably makes him town? I have to look back and see who actually weren't willing to lynch Hapa and if that could mean something. KidAmn fits as scum though, since while imo he was one of the "easy lynches" for scum to try push on (if town), he wasn't really being pushed while making some posts i found super irrational.

Idk if Rels would vote for Hawk like that as mafia so i am puzzled about that too. I'd have to check back some older games and how Rels has played as mafia when i get a chance to. The fact however is that Rels is usually a player who tries to drive the thread as scum, and there are a LOOOOT of "good" cases to be made (from scum perspective) on D1. I am not quite sure why he didn't take the chance assuming he is scum as he for sure had plenty of those chances.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:29 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1348, cassielle wrote:3 hours till eod and NO WAGONS ARE NEAR FULL

this is why i was saying HAPA LYNCH IS TODAY'S LYNCH

were gonna fuckin no lynch on BVs wagonwaffling derailing bs???????

this is the value of having a pre-decided d1 lynch target so you dont fucking run into a deadline lynch with NO VIABLE GODDAMN WAGONS
In post 1354, cassielle wrote:if everyones vote is worthless for getting a goddamn lynch rn im gonna go out in style

VOTE: BlackVoid

ready to drive this to fuckin market tbh
In post 1358, cassielle wrote:
In post 1350, Aubrey wrote:Cass, we can L1 one of Kop or Hawk.
somehow missed this

ok, so how can we do that? just our two votes together? last i saw the top wagons were L-4! (!!!)

if i had to pick one? hawk

kop is a worthless deadline lynch due to lurking
we just end up going into d2 with the same amount of info we started d1 with unless we actually hit scum!kop tbh

regardless of flip at least hawk has a lot of interactions
In post 1374, cassielle wrote:fine

i hate this tho like REALLY HATE THIS

VOTE: Hawk

L-1 p sure
I don't really have problems with Kop's posting other than the big paragraph of "put your vote somewhere" while simultaneously him sitting there not voting. It doesn't make any sense to me.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:30 am

Post by outoforder »

why the fuck does this give me those quotes?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:38 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1405, outoforder wrote:

First quote - accusing Fitz of OMGUS. Fitz has not voted you since RVS. He has stated he has suspected you, but that appears to mostly be because you won't actually answer with what your case on him is: looking through your ISO, I've seen the following:
In post 142, outoforder wrote:
TL;DR: Your case on MooginSoosy and havingfitz just doesn't make sense to me.
I don't understand this since i am not casing either of them, at least regarding their votes. If i was i would clearly point that out.
In post 340, outoforder wrote:I am townreading him because of his posts on MooginSoosy (who i am also suspicious of for reasons i will outline soon). And because of WHY he townreads you, not just because he townreads you -- since i share the opinion of why you are town as i pointed earlier.

Basically - if you go read MooginSoosy's posts, she gave townreads on me, Rels and Creature.
When being prodded about the townreads she retracted from all of them except for the townread on me. I don't understand why he townread Rels and Creature in the first place, since there is no real explanation. Basically the read on Rels she has shouldn't have been a townread in the first place since almost everything Rels has posted is why she retracted from the read... I don't understand the read - or the change of read - on Creature at all. I don't see the thoguht process. I don't understand the read on me either since she literally said she has a townread on me for a post she doesn't know why i even posted that?!?!?!? I mean like, wtf does that even mean or how can she come to a such conclusion. And i certainly don't like her vote on doomfeathers since i heavily disagree with the case.

fitz' big post didn't change anything for me regarding the read on him. Still think he is likely to be mafia.

hapahauli needs to do more shit, right now he doesn't look good (basically playing way below his town!play level imo). While i am not certain he is mafia i was before, i definitely don't have a town read on him.

Fredrick E Campbell gets a scumlean for what i said before. I don't understand how someone can read the thread in that kinda manner. For me it looks like he is just taking some random things at a random time to cprod on them without actually thinking why people even do the stuff they do.

Basically this is where i stand:

town (in no specific order other than Rels):

Aubrey
Kop
KidAmn
doomfeathers
Creature

Rels

Useless / undecided on:

Allomancer*
hapahauli

Current scumreads (the lower - more scummy):

MooginSoosy / Fredrick E Campbell
havingfitz
In post 869, outoforder wrote:Btw i still think havingfitz is scum. I went to reread his filter and what he basically did in his wall of text was this:\
- I don't like wall of texts -> writes a wall of text -> the conclusion he ends up in is "now let me continue and post my reads later".......

VOTE: havingfitz
- with you initially stating you had a "slight" scumread on him due to something Aubrey posted. That last quote is the only point you've been actively pushing on Fitz on all day; meanwhile Fitz has repeatedly asked you to state a case beyond this with no detailed response from you beyond complaining about his walls having no substance in #1006 (which I strongly disagree with).

Second quote: You're literally stating you're going to ignore a player. I cordially invite you to explain precisely how that (and indeed all the other outright personal attacks you have made on players throughout this game so far) is a pro-town attitude.

Third quote is a blatant misrep, that only references "all over the place" in Fitz' ISO #10 (#523) while ignoring
He entered the game very reluctant to provide any legitimate responses and/or blew off questions. He has expressed a willingness to vote "almost" anyone. His flips in opinion on me (and his buddy Aubrey) have come seemingly out of nowhere and I fail to see any pro-town content coming from him.
And the fact this line was snipped from a post over 2 weeks ago.

I am 100% behind an OoO lynch even without any of what I've provided above, because the player has been remarkably unpleasant to multiple players, to the point that given what I've read of MS rules I am frankly amazed he is still here. Thankfully, the amount of misrep and ad hom over actual town-posting makes me fairly sure the slot is scum regardless.
VOTE: Outoforder

PEDIT:
outoforder wrote:
In post 1416, Creature wrote:You, BV, Cass and momo town. Am I missing someone?
I kinda think Kop is town too because after Aubrey wagon got derailed i believe scum were trying to lynch Kop. That has to be the case unless we assume scum are playing like complete idiots and didn't even try to get anyone lynched. I also believe there is never more than 1 mafia in the Hawk wagon, so at least one of Hapa and Rels has to be town. For your townreads i do agree.

Basically i am left with:
havingfitz
KidAmn
(Hapa/Rels)

Rels had some posts that i found out possibly coming from scum!Rels. Hapa wagon was gladly accepted by almost all of the players, so idk.. that probably makes him town? I have to look back and see who actually weren't willing to lynch Hapa and if that could mean something. KidAmn fits as scum though, since while imo he was one of the "easy lynches" for scum to try push on (if town), he wasn't really being pushed while making some posts i found super irrational.

Idk if Rels would vote for Hawk like that as mafia so i am puzzled about that too. I'd have to check back some older games and how Rels has played as mafia when i get a chance to. The fact however is that Rels is usually a player who tries to drive the thread as scum, and there are a LOOOOT of "good" cases to be made (from scum perspective) on D1. I am not quite sure why he didn't take the chance assuming he is scum as he for sure had plenty of those chances.
What a surprise, as soon as I express suspicion of Ooo I'm back up on his suspect list already, when not too long ago...
In post 976, outoforder wrote:And btw KidAm is not fucking mafia...
With a healthy dose of more blatant lying - apparently being at L-2 for a significant chunk of yesterday doesn't count as being pushed v0v
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:51 am

Post by outoforder »

- with you initially stating you had a "slight" scumread on him due to something Aubrey posted. That last quote is the only point you've been actively pushing on Fitz on all day; meanwhile Fitz has repeatedly asked you to state a case beyond this with no detailed response from you beyond complaining about his walls having no substance in #1006 (which I strongly disagree with).
So basically in your world when someone makes a case and the person answers "make another case as you don't have one" the first player needs to provide another case? :D
idk how this even... rofl :p

My case is perfectly logical. I haven't ad hom'd anyone. I have called out bad as bad. If that's ad hom in your opinion you have done the same yourself, multiple times. You have literally - yourself - called other players bad and dumb so there you go.
What a surprise, as soon as I express suspicion of Ooo I'm back up on his suspect list already, when not too long ago...
This is a nice way to twist my words without taking any time to actually think what i have said lately. I re-evaluate when new things come up. I jsut made a post where i explain how my thought process has gone from point A to point B. If you can't understand that then i can't help you further. I will get tired explaining the same stuff over and over again, for example see the case on fitz. I have literally explained the whole thing clearly for like 5 times yet people are STILL misrepping the case to some "disliking wot's and then writing one is not scummy" (which is not my case) and "complaining about his walls having no substance" being not the case (which IS my case -
SINCE MAKING A POST WITH 1000 WORDS AND ENDING IT WITH "I AM GONNA POST MY READS LATER" IS A LITERAL DEFINITION OF A POST HAVING NO SUBSTANCE IN MAFIA TERMS
.... geez guys, srsly? :)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:59 am

Post by outoforder »

Oh btw BlackVoid; I don't think your reasoning for townreading doom/momo slot is a good one. What i gather from your read is that you think the slot is town because of the replace out and in case of it being mafia they wouldn't have replaced out and instead went for Aubrey wagon, is that correct? Well if you assume - as town - doom had irl-reasons to replace out, why couldn't that be the case as him being mafia? Mafia people can have irl-reasons just as likely as town ppl so i don't really agree with your assessment that it makes him town (as you cannot really tell his alignment if he is telling the truth about the reasons to replace out, from that).

I however agree with him being town. He had a lot of approaches towards people that don't really make any sense as mafia since he could have taken "another route" on multiple things, and by doing so his team would gain (stirring up the thread and town) and there would have been basically no way to call him out of those things since they would have been logically argued (being wrong never makes anyone mafia in itself).
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:08 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1421, outoforder wrote:
So basically in your world when someone makes a case and the person answers "make another case as you don't have one" the first player needs to provide another case? :D
idk how this even... rofl :p

My case is perfectly logical. I haven't ad hom'd anyone. I have called out bad as bad. If that's ad hom in your opinion you have done the same yourself, multiple times. You have literally - yourself - called other players bad and dumb so there you go.
YOUR CASE IS 3 SENTENCES LONG AND HAS NEVER BEEN EXPANDED ON. FITZ HAS NOT ASKED YOU TO "MAKE ANOTHER CASE", HE JUST WANTS MORE THAN A GODDAMN PARAGRAPH.
I haven't ad hom'd anyone.
In post 55, outoforder wrote:I think you lack a lot of reading comprehension.
In post 118, outoforder wrote: I wasn't refusing to give answers, i was saying i will delay my answer for the reason in the quote above. Somehow this KidAm dude cannot process that... It seems like he just actually believes in his argument and for some reason cannot understand the posts i (and apparently other people aswell?) write.
In post 1016, outoforder wrote:No it isnt. Maybe you are just not bright but i explained it at least three times....
In post 1012, outoforder wrote:Wtf are yoy doing? I want an answer. That is terrible man.
In post 1413, outoforder wrote:And speaking of talking shit you are getting on my nerves really hard because YOU are the ONLY person who filled this fucking thread with shit for the last three pages or so. So try to get some fucking grip and start playing mafia.
Uh-huh.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:22 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1423, KidAmn wrote: YOUR CASE IS 3 SENTENCES LONG AND HAS NEVER BEEN EXPANDED ON. FITZ HAS NOT ASKED YOU TO "MAKE ANOTHER CASE", HE JUST WANTS MORE THAN A GODDAMN PARAGRAPH.
What has a case being 2 words or 1000 words have to do with anything? If someone claims mafia do you expect people to make a 10 paragraph case on them until you believe they are mafia?

My case is very simple. havingfitz did something he earlier said is not pro-town. Town players do not do things that they think are not pro-town. Therefore the only conclusion i can come to is that he is mafia. What is so hard to understand in that? It is very simple logic. If havingfitz was town he would here be
working against something he himself believes is good play
(i.e. he intentionally plays bad). Town players do not intentinally play in a way they consider bad townplay.

And yes, i have explained this at least three times before and it seems like you're still not getting it since you repeatedly misrepresent my case into something that it is not. So is it fair to say "you lack reading comprehension" or "this KidAmn dude somehow doesn't get it"??? Is it really that far from the truth? I am really not trying to be a dick here but i also really hate explaining clear things over and over again to people who aren't processing what they read. If you disagree with my case, then you do, but right now you seem like you are not disagreeing with my case because you don't seem to be getting the case in the first place.

Return to “Completed Open Games”