Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1324, BlackVoid wrote:If you look at how Hawk has approached this game, there's so much stuff that's weird inside information. I'll also tell you this: I was holding onto this piece of information until I could ascertain Fitz's alignment for certain - Fitz hates bussing in general. When he was willing to vote you but not Hawk, that's when it confirmed to me that they were partnered.
So when I flip green all these Preflip associatives of yours go where? -_-;;
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Aubrey »

4 hrs and thirty minutes. We aren't getting a lynch are we?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Aubrey »

About to recap soon.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Vote Hawk with me.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

When Hap and Outoforder show up again, I'm sure they'll vote too and Kop can hammer.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1324, BlackVoid wrote:If you look at how Hawk has approached this game, there's so much stuff that's weird inside information.
Do you have examples?
In post 1324, BlackVoid wrote:I'll also tell you this: I was holding onto this piece of information until I could ascertain Fitz's alignment for certain - Fitz hates bussing in general. When he was willing to vote you but not Hawk, that's when it confirmed to me that they were partnered.
My aversion to bussing is no big secret. You trying to link me to an alignment you do not know yet though is ridiculous. And the only lock tight tell from this tendency of mine is that if I am on a scum lynch I'm almost guaranteed to be town. Any other scenario has equally good chances of coming from scum or town me.

It that the foundation of your new scum read on me? You are all over the place BV. We've had two lynches that had potential to succeed today and you have derailed them both in less than 24 hours. Your play today has been unlike any I have seen.

If you ask anyone to vote a town read right at deadline with no good reasoning you can not expect them to do so. And I did go back to see Hawk's reaction to your Aubrey 180 vote on him and I do not see anything unusual in it. It looks like he is WTF!? reacting to your flip flop. As I would have as well.

This would still be good to have btw -
In post 1301, havingfitz wrote:...could you summarize the points you made on Aubrey in comparison to what changed your mind? I'm recollecting several suspicions vs 1 or 2 town tell comments...yes?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I did have more points against Aubrey than for. But I don't think they outweigh the fact that his reaction has been incredibly town.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Aubrey - look at Hawk's reaction to you in general. He's been townreading you for the most part but when I pushed a case and a wagon started to form, he decided to hop on. Look at the actual reasoning he gave: I can't see Aubrey being frustrated as town - that's a nonsense filler reason scum use to hop onto wagons at deadline. Then he rehashed some general points: Aubrey hasn't been pushing lynches and has been laid back and such. Then concluded with "Aubrey is very cunning and endgamed me" and cast his vote. That's not the vote on townie genuinely persuaded that you were scum.

When I called him out on it, he didn't say "but Aubrey is scum" which is what he'd say if he believed a word he wrote. Instead, he said "look at Creature's vote. How is that not opportunistic?" He knows you'll flip is already comparing how he looks with regard to the rest of your wagon.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm re-reading today's happenings.

I can't say that was my favorite moment by any means. I of course have a bias.

Kop is the obvious lynch that would normally go through.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Kop is the easy mislynch that scum are trying to push. Notice how Rels was questioning Hawk but ultimately voted Kop until I pressed him on it. Then Fitz showed up and started defending Hawk. Fitz was okay lynching Hap. He was okay lynching you. But he's not okay lynching Hawk. And he has zero good reasons to townread him.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Can I ask you a dumb question?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Go for it.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by havingfitz »

BV..if I told you to vote one of your top three townreads at the deadline for reasons you disagreed with instead of someone you at least had some concerns about what would you say?

I was ok with voting hapa and Aubrey when I did because of suspicions. Have you been okay voting everyone you've voted? Your points are making zero sense.

Lights out for me...early riser. G'nite.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Why did it never cross your mind that I couldn't be scum acting super unmotivated at the end, fed up, not caring,
lynch me lynch me
yada yada act? You're not wrong. I'm town, and was fed up cause I didn't feel as if I could really defend myself nor get anyone to understanding where I was coming from mentally. It was never about me not getting my way that someone mentioned later on in the day. However, you with such a strong belief that I was scum...why didnt this go through you mind?

UNVOTE:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1207, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1176, outoforder wrote:I seriously believe we should murder fitz, or possibly Kop. Maybe hawk is the third scum but idk. I am not too confident on that.

Can you guys please go read fitz' filter and tell me how any of his reasoning for scumreads ever makes anyone mafia?
You have ignored repeated questions by me to you...I have seen no case by you on me...and you have a tendency to ad-hom players and/or disparage their ability.

OoO wagon would work as well.
You suspect them cause they are voting you and have a cold foul mouth at times?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1338, Aubrey wrote:Why did it never cross your mind that I couldn't be scum acting super unmotivated at the end, fed up, not caring,
lynch me lynch me
yada yada act? You're not wrong. I'm town, and was fed up cause I didn't feel as if I could really defend myself nor get anyone to understanding where I was coming from mentally. It was never about me not getting my way that someone mentioned later on in the day. However, you with such a strong belief that I was scum...why didnt this go through you mind?

UNVOTE:
Probably the same reason he cant imagine that I'm town and got frustrated and lashed out cause his push on me is ridiculous.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Some of your posts last night rang town but I was hoping that I was right and that you were scum posting that. Outoforder posted some good reasoning as well - that you wouldn't just say you'll replace out and get pissed. I was hoping that was fake too but I kept thinking about the game at work and checking in on your ISO at work whenever I got the chance. At point, it became apparent that you were town and assuming that your annoyance at me was scum faking just started to feel like wishful thinking. So, I went over again with the mindset that you were town and everything started making perfect sense as a frustrated townie being wrongly pushed. It was a similar process I had with Hap when I realized that he was most likely town. So, once I figured that out while driving, I ran to the nearest place that had wifi so I could unvote before a lynch happened.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1210, cassielle wrote:
In post 1207, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1176, outoforder wrote:I seriously believe we should murder fitz, or possibly Kop. Maybe hawk is the third scum but idk. I am not too confident on that.

Can you guys please go read fitz' filter and tell me how any of his reasoning for scumreads ever makes anyone mafia?
You have ignored repeated questions by me to you...I have seen no case by you on me...and you have a tendency to ad-hom players and/or disparage their ability.

OoO wagon would work as well.
really glad someone else picked up on the ad hominem

i really really despise playing with that. if i was in a better position/cared more about the game id powerlynch it to get it the hell out of the game (not to mention ive never seen town use ad hom to beat players with. in the heat of the moment, in response to ad hom attacks, sure, but never just throwing it at people)

This whole ad hominem thing doesnt make sense. If your looking at Ad hominem from an argumentative stand point, you won when you place an argument against someone and they can only retort back with a F U or something. Cass and Fitz pushing that as a scum lean doesnt make sense to me. Some people are just colder and don't care how their words are perceived.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1339, Aubrey wrote:You suspect them cause they are voting you and have a cold foul mouth at times?
Voting me and having a foul mouth aren't automaticreasons for suspicion.

I'm not presenting a case on OoO. I'm complaining about the fact he's ignored my questions...made no case on me I can see and is discrediting other players.

Which when laid out like that is stuff I find suspect in varying degrees. Zzzzzz
Out...

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1341, BlackVoid wrote:Some of your posts last night rang town but I was hoping that I was right and that you were scum posting that. Outoforder posted some good reasoning as well - that you wouldn't just say you'll replace out and get pissed. I was hoping that was fake too but I kept thinking about the game at work and checking in on your ISO at work whenever I got the chance. At point, it became apparent that you were town and assuming that your annoyance at me was scum faking just started to feel like wishful thinking. So, I went over again with the mindset that you were town and everything started making perfect sense as a frustrated townie being wrongly pushed. It was a similar process I had with Hap when I realized that he was most likely town. So, once I figured that out while driving, I ran to the nearest place that had wifi so I could unvote before a lynch happened.
Dear god you're like almost if not basically confirmed townie to me now. LOL. If I'm wrong by some damn chance, I bow down to you as a scum god. This story is too good.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1220, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Aubrey

I don't think town Aubrey gets frustrated there the way he does. He hasn't pushed the game forward at all just consigned that Rels and Hapa were the lynches of the day despite not 100% liking a Hapa lynch. Scum Aubrey is very cunning and I haven't played with him in a scum game where he's been scumread early so I don't know how genuine he can fake AtE, but I do know that in my last game WITH Aubrey as scum he took a backseat to me leading town and successfully had me and the rest of town town reading him for days before finally we hit f3 and there was no possible way for him to be town in my eyes and I had to scramble to figure out how to convince our backup role cop that he was scum and I wasnt.
Like you complain about not using meta as a read, but you are here. This is an easy out to vote me if your scum cause your "
voting out of fear
" on the flip side townies often vote out of fear it seems. The "
Aubrey is kinda laid back
" is also a easy way to scum read someone.

Furthermore, I didn't exactly take a backseat as scum that game. I pushed hard for the people I wanted lynched over my last remaining partner, but knew when to force something and let something go and flow with the town. Did you forget my constant pushes on Alissea? IV? and Gamma? whom of which all got highly scumread and killed by the town and not by my scummy hands?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1231, Kop wrote:I've had 2 long shifts at work and I'm totally goosed. I don't think I have the energy to go through all the pages that I've missed because body is crying for sleep.
Like he could have totally voted for one of the leading wagons that he thought was the most likely to flip scum. If he genuinely townread me, he shoulda voted for Hapa (even without full knowledge of what all went down). He had to see the vote list above this very post and know we were close to deadline.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Aubrey »

No way he missed this.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by cassielle »

3 hours till eod and NO WAGONS ARE NEAR FULL

this is why i was saying HAPA LYNCH IS TODAY'S LYNCH

were gonna fuckin no lynch on BVs wagonwaffling derailing bs???????

this is the value of having a pre-decided d1 lynch target so you dont fucking run into a deadline lynch with NO VIABLE GODDAMN WAGONS
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

With daytalk, if he was scum, his buddies would be telling him what to do and where to vote and I'm sure he would have checked there to see what's going on rather than "oh, I'm tired, heading to bed" post. He gets mislynched really often as town and no one really fits as his buddy anyway.

Return to “Completed Open Games”