Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 12, mozamis wrote:"He said that some things are really best left unspoken,
But I prefer it all to be out in the open..." (Billy Bragg, "Sexuality").

Good advice for playing as town!
Lets all be out in the open as possible as town and screw scum over!
YAAAAAAS QUEEN! :cool: Too many people try to play a low-key clever game, but forget if you're not being town read or seen actively hunting scum you're going to die, regardless of what you claim or say at L-1. If we are open and work as a team the days are more productive. Go hard or go home.

"You either die a hero,
or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

In post 33, gerryoat wrote:Alright everyone, I've flipped town. You have 1 less person to worry about being mafia this game. I'm making this game easier for us.
Hi Gerry, I believe we may have met before... VOTE: gerryoat. Time to see whether we are made of the same cloth.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 14, DogWatch wrote:Lol look at how town moz is being
Are you saying moz is already playing the 'LAMIST' card?
What he said was null / game theory (sentiments expressed that I too share).

@Eddie Cane - get an avatar. Please.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 29, mozamis wrote:in fact, lets

VOTE DOGWATCH

opportunistic scum.
I like the aggression here. Moz has gone for the kill and hasn't flowered it up with an over-worded explanation.

In post 30, DogWatch wrote:dude I JUST admitted you probably weren't noob scum like I originally read, and you're going to call me opportunist? This feels very reactionary, like an omgus
Explain to me why saying '
trying-to-look-town
' game theory is only a 'noob' scumtell according to YOUR book of scum-tells.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 43, DogWatch wrote:I'm saying if he's scum then it's NOT a noob scum tell, as evidenced by his past posts. that's just his style of posting regardless. It just initially caught my eye because Lamist in my experience often is a noob scum tell.. but I also haven't played a game in 9 years, so my readings can be outdated.
Yes, I was wondering why you were projecting your newb-scum-tell on him - if you dug up his "past games" this could explain why you didn't follow up with your suspicion with a VOTE. IN general, 'LAMIST' is null for me (I get s/read alot for people thinking my pro-town posts are me
trying-to-look-townie
).
In post 44, DogWatch wrote:Fire has three votes now with zero reasoning behind them.
Can the three of you explain?
We're getting out of the rvs stage at this point.
:lol: The game has only begun.
I think the above can be catorgorized as LAMIST :giggle:
We are in RVS.
Why did you expect those three to have deep/supporting reasons for their naked RVS votes?

In post 54, aronagrundy wrote:Exactly, which is why his defense lacks substance. If it's going to dissipate anyway, is anyone really going to give him towncred for defending your wagon?

I also never said dog was scum. I've wanted to start a wagon and felt like fucking with him
I agree here, in theory, 'scum' will more likely choose to defend a 'townie' when the wagon/scum-case has more reasoning and substance (then they reap the greater town-cred). Thinking scum would defend an empty RVS wagon on town is a bit too far-fetched for me. I'd be more concerned with players defending players at the meaty end of the game.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 74, Shadow_step wrote:It's trying to show that he's being pro town by asking a bunch of people as to why they are RVS voting Fire. Being on 3 votes is nothing. It's L-4, what's the big deal?
Have you dug up DogWatch's town/scum meta to see if he makes 'LAMIST' observations?
In post 85, Shadow_step wrote:Scum are survivalistic, town are less so. As town you're not as worried about getting lynched as you are as scum. As scum you quickly want a CW. As town you're more relaxed.
That's your personal view which you shouldn't be projecting onto others' playstyle (unless you have a vast meta profile on each player) - not all players will share your opinion.

I.e I have seen townies try to stay alive with every vestige of their desperate soul. Townies can be just as survivalist as scum.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 103, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't know what kinda townie you are, but I try my ass off to not get lynched regardless of alignment. this is utter bullshit.
In post 104, Eddie Cane wrote:in fact
VOTE: shadowstep
I actually had a mild town-lean on Shadow_step's attempt to force his expectations-of-town-play down our throat [i.e stubborn town].

Why do you think only scum-Shadow_step can be playing IC?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 147, DogWatch wrote:keyser, I didn't view those fire votes as rvs. As written in the post you quoted, I said we were moving out of rvs at the time. Fire had made several posts and suddenly there were three votes on him. I thought they'd seen something I hadn't, so I asked why.

I don't really understand Rvs then I guess, never heard of it until I started looking at games on this site.
Sorry, I will need to re-read that early phase, I'm still catching up - but I did not see any real substance to their 'genuine' suspicion at the time (typical for early D1 votes).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

The three votes on Fire:

In post 24, Pants98 wrote:VOTE: Fire
This looks like a naked RVS vote.

I.e I do not expect Pants98 to be supporting their vote with a reason of substance or deep/genuine suspicion.

In post 26, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Fire
Likewise here.
Why would you suspect this is a sheep vote on substance?

Third vote:
In post 42, FrankJaeger wrote:VOTE: fire

(Insert reasoning here)
This looks like another classic RVS vote. I would not flag FrankJaeger's naked vote as opportunistic. Wagons and reactions are information.

In post 147, DogWatch wrote:I don't really understand Rvs then I guess, never heard of it until I started looking at games on this site.
How long have you been playing mafia?
Don't they have random votes / random questions where you're from?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 105, Eddie Cane wrote:since when is ignoring a RHETORIC question scum indicative? this is blatantly misrepping a situation. also in reply to 71: it isn't scum afraid of getting lynched, i5s nai newb afraid of getting lynched. I'm really annoyed how you're trying to push a lynch on a newbie for awful reasonig this early.
Yes, I didn't like Shadow_step saying DogWatch ignoring his 'rhetorical' question was scummy - but I don't think that makes Shadow_step scum. I feel like Shadow_step is a player who holds what HE thinks is town-indicative/scum-indicative as Gospel.

However, I think that the DogWatch 'mafiascum-newb' suggestions are being easily snapped up as scum-play here.
If DogWatch is an experienced mafia player, trying to get the three players to explain their RVS vote is non-sensical/ridiculous futile play. What is scum-DogWatch trying to achieve here?
Newb-scum DogWatch is the other option, but it sounds like DogWatch has experience where he/she has come from:
<< thus, DogWatch is not a true newb to the game. Just a newb to mafiascum site meta

...or the fact their scum-hunting game is rusty:

In post 105, Eddie Cane wrote:you're right, you're not an ic,
but that doesn't mean you should be an asshole
. he's new, I called him out a bit for the rvs vote questioning too. that's not scum indicative at all. but actually, viewing your iso, you've been tunnelling him from your first post.
Yum, I'm loving the venom here.
Let the hate flow through you!
(half town point earned).

FYI: early tunnels are good. We need to see players under pressure. If Shadow_step was tunneling players later in the game I'd be suspicious (ignoring other players). Right now, I think DogWatch has unknowingly been making himself an easy target by his mafiascum-newb behaviour.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 67, DogWatch wrote:All I wanted was a reason behind them. If there was a compelling reason there that i had missed, id be happy to join the wagon.
OK, this could explain your paranoia/point of intrigue.
In post 152, DogWatch wrote:If there's nothing weird about those three fire votes in the context of this site , I'm cool with that. I just didn't interpret it that way at the time.
In your home site...
Are scum more likely to jump on a wagon of zero substance / zero chance of a lynch...?

Or were scum more likely to jump on a wagon with genuine momentum and more meat?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 120, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: eddie cane

His case on shadow seems opportunistic. And he basically just repeats what others have said.
Bad vote.
I consolidate the suspicions of other players to strengthen my own stance on a player.
Eddie Cane's anger felt genuine.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 122, aronagrundy wrote:the vc was 100% a typo lol
No it wasn't, my vote is worth 6 :giggle:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 129, Transcend wrote:Shadow i think we're town together this time! You're always scum and I'm always town jajaj.
Show me town-Shadow from your perspective (versus your scum-meta with him).
In post 130, Transcend wrote:Fos Eddie as well.
Please also show me why you FOS Eddie.

In post 130, Transcend wrote:Shadow is a shit counterwagon to Fire.
Why "counterwagon"?
Why can't they be two separate natural wagons?
Are your town and scum reads
that strong
to be drawing out association-based counter wagons?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 144, NorskaBlue wrote:-Do you think his aggressiveness is a townread, or are you just approving of it in general? If it is a townread, do you think scum wouldn't be aggressive?
I generally associate players who aren't afraid to be aggressive/upset people are town. Scum prefer to be on the right side of players and not provoke sleeping bears/day and night attention. However, I do agree that scum can be aggressive if there is towncred to be won in the long-term.
In post 144, NorskaBlue wrote:Again, is over-worded explanations and analysis' scumtells, or do you just like how Moz is being straightforward?
This only applies to early D1/RVS play but YES. I would be suspicious of someone presenting a two page thesis on why a player is scum that early. I.e scum usually want to explain their scum-read in detail early on (an intricate offense and vote)... town are more likely to be less self-conscious about caring about why/where they lay a vote (a single punch and vote).

However, as the play advances... I would expect townies to be able to explain and support their reads/votes in detail. I then try to see if
I can see, what they see
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 169, Transcend wrote:1. Have not seen town shadow
2. No
3. Lol
1. Interesting. Share with me what is
scum-Shadow
. I want to see why you have ruled out scum-Shadow.
2. I didn't like the timing of when you chose to post your FOS (right after aronagrundy's vote). I'd like to see why YOU personally FOS him. Is it a sheep read?
3. I personally leave counter-wagon analysis after a flip. I.e D2. It feels like your positions on players are already set in stone.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 139, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Transcend

he slipped
Where are you gerry? :shifty:
Is this a reaction test or a failed attempt at scum-distancing? :twisted:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 164, Eddie Cane wrote:you haven't played with transcend much have you
I currently have one uncompleted game with him.
In post 173, Barleycorn wrote:i like transcend and want to sheep him. i don't like reading keyser's posts and get little from them when i do. i also don't like that keyser didn't interact with my
I am currently on this page as part of my catch-up.
I will 'interact' with you as part of my natural catch-up.
I have not ignored anything/anyone so far.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 174, Barleycorn wrote:keyser's interaction with dog was weird. everyone reading really far into dog's reaction to the fire wagon is weird.
"Weird"?
I think my analysis on that was explicit and insightful thank you very much.

Lot's of dialogue has been expressed on dog's reaction/fire's wagon, so me sharing my own stance on it is not "weird" or irrational.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 159, Barleycorn wrote:
In post 157, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 120, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: eddie cane

His case on shadow seems opportunistic. And he basically just repeats what others have said.
Bad vote.
I consolidate the suspicions of other players to strengthen my own stance on a player.
Eddie Cane's anger felt genuine.
genuine anger at shadow's tone = town mindset? could it not have been genuine, but still bolstered scum!eddie's vote?

even subtracting the fact that eddie is voting shadow because shadow did something eddie
sees as anti-town
, rather than eddie actually thinking shadow is scum.
I like when players aren't afraid to upset players and express their feelings.

Regardless of what alignment Shadow is, my observation is based on Eddie's behaviour/tone.

Eddie's reason for scum-reading Shadow can be proven right or wrong later in the game (after a flip) but the venom felt genuine. Moreover, Eddie looks unafraid to go down the path of 'Shadow-is-picking-on-lynchbait'. I.e town are allowed to scum-read players for shit/incorrect reasons, but I like to look at their perspective. (Anti-town play is often miss-read as scum-play on here by townies).

If Shadow later flips town, Eddie will take the repercussions of the venom/anger he has expressed.
If Shadow later flips scum, I'd probably rule out scum-theatre here.

In post 172, Transcend wrote:1. He's not scummy
2. K
3. K

171 is a scum claim btw
YOU said Shadow shares your 'town' alignment.
YOU said you've only played with scum-Shadow.
What has Shadow done/not done THIS GAME for you to rule out scum-Shadow?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 178, Barleycorn wrote:what conclusions have you drawn from that conversation about dog's alignment?
Conclusions RE: DogWatch's play

I think DogWatch is going to be an easy player to lynch on THIS site.
In post 44, DogWatch wrote:Fire has three votes now with zero reasoning behind them. Can the three of you explain?
If I was scum I would have jumped on this like:

Why would scum-DogWatch want us to pick apart 3 naked/unsupported RVS votes?

I read it better as: DogWatch didn't understand the true nature of mafiascum RVS and wanted to find out if he'd overlooked something.

DogWatch is not a new player to mafia, thus, I cannot see scum-DogWatch playing 'dumb'.

DogWatch later says:
In post 177, DogWatch wrote:transcend, how did keyser scum claim?
DogWatch is seeking the SUPPORTING REASONS behind people's naked votes and unexplained suspicions.
I do not think this behaviour is scum-indicative.

Conclusions RE: Shadow_step's rhetorical question

In post 48, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 44, DogWatch wrote:Fire has three votes now with zero reasoning behind them. Can the three of you explain? We're getting out of the rvs stage at this point. Which reminds me to remove my random vote UNVOTE:
Concerned townie much?
- I read this as Shadow Step implying that DogWatch was playing the LAMIST card. There was no need for anyone to answer this question. Only agree or disagree with the implied observation.
- DogWatch's question was so ridiculous to my ears that Shadow Step is allowed to flag this as suspicious (I DO NOT agree with his conclusion though).
- I think DogWatch is stuck in confirmation bias here. In regard to Dogwatch's vote, Shadow Step described it as: "Scum are survivalistic, town are less so. As town you're not as worried about getting lynched as you are as scum. As scum you quickly want a CW.". THUS, Shadow was reading Dogwatch's non-alignment play as scummy.
Why can't town vote for someone when they are under pressure? Why can't town be survivalist?

- bottom line: I lean on stubborn-town Shadow projecting what he thinks is conclusively scum-indicative on DayWatch's non-scummy play.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 195, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Aronagrundy

im town. this maf
You're playing different to town-gerry :(
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 240, Barleycorn wrote:hmm.

yes or no question

do you believe that in said you scum lean dog based on an argument resembling this:

1. dog said she thought rvs was over
2. later dog said she didn't understand rvs
3. declaring rvs over requires understanding of rvs
c. this is a scummy inconsistency/something doesn't add up
Are you saying Eddie is using the same reason to both town read and scum read DogWatch?

I am not 100% sure on your line of questioning in regard Eddie's scum-read of Dogwatch.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 243, mozamis wrote:(he's open minded, game solving, working hard, seems logical.)
(barleycorn)
Yes, Barleycorn seems like a free-spirit right now, sharing
anything
and
everything
on his mind to
everyone
(half town point to Barleycorn). I am not sure on the clarity of his pressure on Eddie but it feels like sincere 'townie'-suspicion.
In post 244, mozamis wrote:Keyser prob town though
I'm paranoid he's buddying up to me
I was willing to buddy up to UNTIL
this
:giggle:
This looks like you're shoehorning a reason in to scum read me... :?
Are you in fact NULL on me?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 259, Shadow_step wrote:Dog continues to not interact with me. Are you scared you'll slip boi ?

@Keyser, as to why a scum dog would talk about 3 rvs votes?
1. To buddy up to fire.
2. Lamist
3. Maybe he was struggling for content and is just shit at scum hunting.
1. a lame way to buddy up to Fire. But yes, it could be an attempt to buddy up with him. But the wagon/scum-case was empty. What long-term benefit could there be?
2. I don't jump straight to scum-lean when I read LAMIST. It's null in my book. Perhaps I am being bias here as I am usually accused of being LAMIST/try-hard townie.
3. "struggling for content" - yes, I could see this. But that is normal at the start of the game, where there is NO MEAT on the table. Most people will find it hard to CREATE content when only RVS is there to analyse and pick apart.
"shit at scum hunting" - town can be shit at scum hunting too.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 262, Transcend wrote:Keyser Soze - Transcend, Barleycorn (L-5)

Excellent.
Two obv town here
. Massive resistance. Scum would love to run up a town!keyser
:lol: :lol:

Barleycorn - town lean. You are in no way "obvious town".
Show me "Massive resistance"
- you a creating a false narrative to fit your read.

In post 262, Transcend wrote:gerryoat - Keyser Söze (L-6)

Lol
"lol"?
Explain to me why I should be town reading gerryoat?
Tell me why I shouldn't have my vote on gerryoat.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 258, Transcend wrote:This vote count is a giant wtf
It's early D1... it's expected. More than half the playerlist haven't even opened their mouths yet.
(i.e just posted a quick read then disappeared)
I don't think half the votes will be supported by hard-reads of any substance, so the VC is naturally diluted.
In post 252, aronagrundy wrote:Btw, I feel like there's enough people suspicious of eddie that we could get a wagon going on him. Who wants to join me?
I see the growing suspicion, but I am not clear on the case.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 267, Keyser Söze wrote:It's early D1... it's expected. More than half the playerlist haven't even opened their mouths yet.
(i.e just posted a quick read then disappeared)
I don't think half the votes will be supported by hard-reads of any substance, so the VC is naturally diluted.
Moroever...

I don't know what gerryoat is trying to do here:
In post 139, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Transcend

he slipped
In post 195, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Aronagrundy

im town. this maf
I want to see and feel what he is thinking.

NorskaBlue is playing a catch-up style game so far. I want to see him
in the action
and
interacting with players in real time

I feel like FrankJaeger needs to stop poking players and start hitting people in the face:
In post 137, FrankJaeger wrote:Not sure if arona is town or scum yet
In post 138, FrankJaeger wrote:This is kinda scummy.
In post 142, FrankJaeger wrote:Moza maybe scum.
In post 245, FrankJaeger wrote:Prolly going to vote moz when i have time to iso, and eloquate(is that a word)
Now is the time to add some meat to his suspicions. FrankJaeger has moved fom RVS, so he needs to add some venom and power to those punches.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 277, Barleycorn wrote:@mod transcend is on both keyser and eddie in your vc

i wouldn't say transcend made up massive resistance. dog explicitly townreads keyser, fire explicitly townreads keyser, and despite many players townreading me they don't want to sheep the keyser wagon. there's definitely resistance, so you'd only be disagreeing with the word massive

VC fixed
Yes, players have stated their mixed reads on me but I don't view this as a DIRECT attempt to dismantle my wagon or oppose the scum-case on me.

IMO, "Massive resistance" was an excessive/OTT description of what actually happened. To me it sounds like Transcend was saying: 'look, only one other person wants to lynch scum-Keyser, scum are resisting and stopping the wagon from forming!' - this is the narrative Transcend was painting.

In my eyes this was an irrational position to hold - the VC showed there were many players stalled on one or two votes. Just because there's a difference in reads doesn't mean it translates to "massive resistance".
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 288, Barleycorn wrote:what was this case?
In post 289, Barleycorn wrote:i think you're full of ****!
I think I am the only person reading the thread :giggle:

"171 is a scum claim btw"
"i don't like reading keyser's posts and get little from them when i do. i also don't like that keyser didn't interact with my 159"
"keyser's interaction with dog was weird."
"i didn't understand your motivations"
"I'm paranoid he's buddying up to me"
"Excellent. Two obv town here. Massive resistance. Scum would love to run up a town!keyser"
"gerryoat - Keyser Söze (L-6). Lol"

Then your recent suggested/hinted scum-feel to add as the cherry on top of the cake:
"keyser feels slimy"

All items that players were trying to suggest were scum-indicative. I'm so "slimy" none of those accusations stuck :giggle:

[FYI: I refer all scum-feels, observations of suspicion/paranoia/VCA/scum-read reasons as a growing/developing 'scum-case' on a slot]

I think I have answered all allegations on my slot efficiently, with comfortable fluency and articulation :nerd:

I took most offense to the
"Massive resistance"
accusation Transcend was trying to portray.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 300, Barleycorn wrote:ok you're not full of shit. but i don't think transcend is either.
In post 219, FireScreamer wrote:
You are not going to get 6 other people to agree with Gut. You know this and are not trying. Which means you are putting on a show and I wonder why.
would you agree this is an example of resistance?
In regard FireScreamer's point:
- I actually agreed with him there. No one will support your push on player if you're only saying "Player X is scum. Why? Gut lolz." If you don't add the supporting argument to your case you're not going to convince your teammates to lynch your scum-read.
- Plus, Transcend's play this game is an easy playstyle to hide behind as both town AND scum, so I understand the "putting on a show" observation.
I.e keep posting short and cute reads/votes... but not offer anything tangible along with it.
I feel like FireScreamer shared my suspicion on Transcend's intentional null/hard-to-read playstyle.

In regard the 'massive resistance' point:
- Re-reading it, I can see how this could be indirect DEFENSE (FireScreamer changing the focus from me to Transcend)
- HOWEVER, "massive resistance" is still too much of an excessive/OTT/hyperbole expression.

I agree that my lynch was not mass-supported.

However, lack of support does not equal "massive resistance".

Agree?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

RE: "false narrative"
I agree that my defence may have been OMGUS-fueled, but if we both agree it was OTT then cool.

I am yet to witness positive results from "transcend's style" (I am currently in one other uncompleted game with him too). He may have influenced you to look at my ISO, but I presume you developed your OWN scum-feels on me naturally through your OWN reasoning.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 320, DogWatch wrote:I looked through some transcend meta and this is pretty much how he always plays. So i don't really see a show. Plus he does seem to make quick gut readings all the time.
I haven't dug his meta up but I bet he plays the same way as both town and scum.
I'm sure he knows what he's doing. That's the hard-to-read "show".
Look at his signature :lol:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

He's flaunting his impenetrable scum play and town play.
I can't see how you can instantly jump to town on him (unless you're sharing many of his same reads)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Yes, I feel like my vote is doing nothing right now (
but that is purely down to gerry's non-activity
).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Must be a European thing... over the top.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I'll re-read Fire. I wanted to understand his early readslist (see what he does with it).

I didn't like Moz shoehorning that "keyser is prob town, but could be buddying up to me" comment. Slight suspicion of a hedging read.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

The flaunt is in his signature. It's an ego thing. I'm sure he is player who is very hard to read.

What is your read on him based on play this game?

He sounds confident this game (I usually jump to t/read that quality, but based on his signature I took a step back)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 336, gerryoat wrote:so who is mafs everyone?
'i'm not going to scum hunt mafs tee hee
and i'm going to make it look i don't cares'
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

The point I agreed with you was (pregame talk in essence) game philosophy / strategy which I also believe in.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 252, aronagrundy wrote:Btw, I feel like there's enough people suspicious of eddie that we could get a wagon going on him. Who wants to join me?
What do you think of Eddie's response to Barleycorn's intense tunnel?

I think Eddie reacted very well (he didn't lurk out or flail) he stayed pretty calm, and looked more frustrated-townie by the end.

What points do you think are unresolved between YOU and Eddie?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 226, FireScreamer wrote:Read on Keysar I like though. Should maybe have put him under or on Eddie's spot actually.
Explain to me how I went from one of your top town leans to one of your top scum leans (in your own words).

It makes me question the sincerity of your early reads list. I'm generally not a fan of early readslists on D1.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

That question was for FireScreamer.

Please don't answer for him.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 354, FireScreamer wrote:Is the read I "I like". This is not inconsistent with you being a town read.
Sorry, but what point made your t/read of me weaken?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I understand now sorry (Eddie's name confused me).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

"He's very adamantly pushing gerryoat every time he brings him up"

The majority of my paranoia is with gerry. He hates RVS but seems to be stuck in it (that is my concern).

We're on page 15 with him
engaged in zero serious interactions
. I can see more scum-motivation than town-motivation in that.

You laughing his play off as "low hanging fruit" doesn't show me you are looking at his motivation - it could be exactly want he wants. I'd rather him interact with me one-on-one (which he hasn't done yet).

My other paranoia/suspicion was on Transcend, and when gerry voted then unvoted Transcend that sent my associations radar into meltdown.

"He posts a lot but so much of it seems like commentary to me"

I'm adding my opinion on everything I read.
I'm leaving no stone unturned.
Everything I write, I stand by.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 369, aronagrundy wrote:Keyser's style seems to ask a lot of questions, but then he just pushes gerryoat without really questioning him...when gerryoat is someone that you'd think keyser would push to generate more content.
Do you think I've had the chance to openly engage with gerry and ask him questions?
That is what my vote was for.
He has 2 or 3 posts.
What meaningful questions do you expect me to ask him?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

If town-gerry is reaction testing: what does he hope to discern from the players not appreciating his contributions so far? Does he think only 'scum' would attack his play?
That's short-sighted.
I'd prefer for him to be open and direct (the town-gerry I know).

What is your personal read of him?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

RE: low hanging fruit
If he was L-1 I would have unvoted pages ago - I want a response from him (I am not t/reading him).

I cannot see anyone could be.

What was your reply to this:
In post 372, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 369, aronagrundy wrote:Keyser's style seems to ask a lot of questions, but then he just pushes gerryoat without really questioning him...when gerryoat is someone that you'd think keyser would push to generate more content.
Do you think I've had the chance to openly engage with gerry and ask him questions?
That is what my vote was for.
He has 2 or 3 posts.
What meaningful questions do you expect me to ask him?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 377, aronagrundy wrote:Also gerry isn't the only one lurking. There's norska, pants, and frank too. Your comments on frank felt more passive than the ones you made on gerry
I have not ignored them - I am keeping my eye on them too. But will talk to them when they catch-up.

(their small interactions were of a different nature, thus, they deserve different reactions. You can't paint all the lurkers with the same brush).

Plus, I have played with gerry before,
so I'd naturally invest more concern and paranoia there
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

:lol:
Let's look at the lurkers one by one shall we...

Pants has one post...
In post 24, Pants98 wrote:VOTE: Fire
Gee... what can I do here.

What meaningful questions can I ask to pick apart Pant's brain....? :giggle:

I better not commentate on the fact he hasn't posted anything apart from a RVS vote.

Gee... I wonder if I should wait for him to post first, or get replaced, before I jump on him... Yes, I'll do that.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

The mystery of NorskaBlue.

Let's see.

He opens with a RVS vote on Transcend.

Then makes a huge wall of questions as part of his catch up. Suspicious, but let's wait.

Should I vote for him and try to make him interact with me one on one...?

I have a better idea. Let's wait for him to reply to all the responses he got to his questions....
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 383, aronagrundy wrote:you're scum
No, you're criticising my scum-hunting.

If you have a problem with my reads, say so.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 381, aronagrundy wrote:I can see that, but why are you focusing on gerry?
You are not reading what I am posting.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 389, gerryoat wrote:i've already hardclaimed town. what more do u want
:lol:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 392, aronagrundy wrote:I still think it's inconsistent. You can defend yourself as much as you want but the way you're treating gerry just contrasts with the rest of your posts. It doesn't sit right with me
If gerry was a town read/lean I would be caressing him softly in my bosom.

I didn't want to talk about gerry anyway. I want to talk to gerry. If you don't t/read him I can't see why my position on him would look so alarming to you.

I've offered reads/thoughts on nearly every player
I've interacted with
- even Transcend talked to me this game! :mrgreen:

I haven't interacted with gerry yet - THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

Don't confuse my frustration and shift on tone on him, with me giving gerry special attention.

Moreover, I will chat to the other lurkers/active lurkers in my own way and time.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

"shift in tone"

- pressing someone I do not town read.

VS

- conversing with someone I town read.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 405, Barleycorn wrote:fire probably town

arona town

norska, when you get back, what conclusions did you get from people's responses to ?

keyser still slimy
I'll take slimy.

I've been called worse :cool:

arona not 'town'..... yet. His flip out over my special-attention on gerry scared the shit out of me. He took a couple steps back there.
[All information for later]

I'm liking the new gerry.
Why didn't you burst out of D1 with this persona?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 395, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: gerry
Yeah.
That happened.
FTR: I do not understand your position on gerry now.
What shade of null is he now?
I feel like your vote should have been on me through that whole interaction.
Why did you go through me to get onto Gerry?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 413, Barleycorn wrote:bleh. everything he does makes sense on the surface.
I could play guarded and not explain my observations/reads with language no-one would understand - but that would be working against my WINCON :good:

A wise man once wrote:
"He said that some things are really best left unspoken, But I prefer it all to be out in the open..."

[
I'm actually going to try a new active-lurking style in my next game.
]
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Tell me how town-keyser should be playing?

You seem to be putting me up against an ideal you have of my play.

"makes sense on the surface" - I think this is a good quality.
I can then competently influence players to lynch my scum reads and not lynch my town reads.

Plus, on the flip side, other players will have all the ammo they need to either scum read me or town read me.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

You are miss-understanding my 'open/
rational
line of thought' as 'surface level shit'.

I think you're discrediting my actual contributions this game.

You are a town read, so I do not think you did this insidiously.

Why aren't you looking from my perspective... why do you think I am explaining my observations/reads, and answering people's questions directly? Do you think I am hiding anything 'under the surface'?

(The only thing I am hiding is a scum-lean, but I am waiting for that player's next step before I flag it).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Gerry - null t/lean

UNVOTE: gerryoats
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 432, aronagrundy wrote:you people are no fun

VOTE: keyser
Unfortunately this vote is 4 pages too late.
One more step back.
Next time confront me face to face and not via another player.

In post 347, Keyser Söze wrote:
What do you think of Eddie's response to Barleycorn's intense tunnel?

I think Eddie reacted very well (he didn't lurk out or flail) he stayed pretty calm, and looked more frustrated-townie by the end.

What points do you think are unresolved between YOU and Eddie?
Did you answer these questions?
You wanted to spark a wagon on Eddie earlier.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Gerry since beetlejuice:

Tone - good
Content - bad

Re-read Shadow's ISO:

Lost town feels there.
Looking back, his push on DogWatch was bad.

Reading Mozamus ISO next.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

6 days to deadline.
Let's use them.
I need to sort nearly half the playerlist still.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 639, momo wrote:Investigate me tonight, I will come out town.
FTR: mafia godfathers are not allowed in mini-normals, correct?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Will catch-up with thread tonight.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

[Before mozamis ISO, going to catch-up with thread.]
In post 506, DogWatch wrote:For what it's worth I agree with you on franks vote, i would be willing to truce with you and go that route
Would you say the s/reads of your t/reads reinforces your own reads?
I want to see YOU make the first move on a player.
I.e draw first blood.

[DogWatch is freely open and blatant everytime she sheeps or consults with her t/reads -
I like this
, it's nothing hidden or bordering or insidious buddying. People keep flagging her behaviour as suspicious/scummy, but she persists/is consistent with her playstyle, not changing it regardless of player's perception on her].

Yeah... that mozamis wagon gained momentum...
(the speed of it naturally made you take your foot off the gas, but the fact it was composed of some easy votes, we shouldn't rule out a bus. It'll be a good wagon to return to after a flip).

@Shadow_step - more than half of your 16 posts have been focused on DogWatch. What I first thought was strong confirmation bias, I am now leaning on scum-tunneling.
Your ISO does not show me you are trying to sort the alignment of the other 11 players.

VOTE: Shadow_step
Show me where you have challenged other people's reads.

Suspicion: you only feel comfortable talking about lynchbait-Dogwatch.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 530, Eddie Cane wrote:I think barley is town because broccoli pushed cabbage and carrot town reads lettuce
Genius post.
In post 541, Selynee wrote:A way to participate in a lynch without having to take the blame for it. For example, in - she says she townreads mozamis. In , asks you what is wrong with a post mozamis made. Then votes her based on the fact that she trusts you. Now, if mozamis flips town, who is going to be blamed the most for the lynch. Probably not Dogwatch.
Dogwatch hasn't made her wagon jumping secret - she's very open about it (i.e there is no hiding when we do VCA).
I think scum would be more conscious of how often/and where they use their vote.
It feels like Dogwatch isn't playing with self-censorship

Eddie Cane is happy to dictate the where he thinks the focus should be :giggle: :
In post 549, Eddie Cane wrote:let's go back to Frank. selynee, any thoughts? barley, why momo over frank?
In post 597, momo wrote:I just did it to fit in so to speak. I had just replaced in. There was this huge wagon everyone seemed to be on. So why not??
HOLY SHIT.
Is this cheekiest scum line of all time?
momo has BIG balls.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 637, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 105, Eddie Cane wrote:since when is ignoring a RHETORIC question scum indicative? this is blatantly misrepping a situation. also in reply to 71: it isn't scum afraid of getting lynched, i5s nai newb afraid of getting lynched. I'm really annoyed how you're trying to push a lynch on a newbie for awful reasonig this early. you're right, you're not an ic, but that doesn't mean you should be an asshole. he's new, I called him out a bit for the rvs vote questioning too. that's not scum indicative at all. but actually, viewing your iso, you've been tunnelling him from your first post.
I don't get what you're saying actually? Scum are AFRAID of getting lynched.
Being a newbie has nothing to do what I was pushing, I'd treat anyone the same way. The IC ref is because Fire was asking stuff that every mafia player should be aware of. I'm not the IC, i.e. I'm not supposed to teach you stuff. Also, fire isn't a newbie. He's an alt.
I still don't think you're trying to solve the game.

In post 648, Transcend wrote:I MIGHT BE AN IDIOT

BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING

AND SCUM!HIM WOULD DEFEND THE CRAP OUT OF HIMSELF
Why the caps?
With no meta analysis is this pure gut?
As a full-time subscriber to WIFOM, yes,
finding the scum-motivation in his play so far is hard
Thus, difficult to call him a solid 'scum' lean/read.
If he's an experienced player he may think hiding in plain sight is effective.

In post 659, Transcend wrote:FRANK FIRE GERRY KEYSER <------------------ none of those reach endgame
Which one is your scum partner?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 102, mozamis wrote:oh, and fire's responses look town. he seems measured and questioning his attackers in a "i dont care, i'm innocent" kinda way.
time to stop voting fire.
In post 682, mozamis wrote:
VOTE FIREWATER

Havent seen anything town form him all game.
Lot of emoty bullshit.
I know reads/stance's can change
... (your posts were nearly 600 posts apart) but do you think Fire's early posts are still "empty", upon your re-read?

I feel like that FireScreamer has been making sharp points throughout the game, but I do think he's
held back on his individual pushes on players
(Natural or intentional?) He did say he held 'rough stances', so this could explain why he hasn't packed a lot of meat into a push.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Two Face

I voted for Shadow

fixed
Last edited by TwoFace on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 710, Transcend wrote:
In post 700, TwoFace wrote:momo - Barleycorn, Firescreamer, gerryoat, DogWatch
THIS WAGON SUCKED PRETTY HARD
Even you s/read / voted momo - how can you now say it sucked?
Was your suspicion genuine at the time?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

4 days til deadline.

I still need to sort:

Selynee
FrankJaeger
gerryoat
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Selynee ISO

Selynee equates that the fact Dogwatch 'keeps relaying on what others said or agree to vote with them' is scum-indicative. That
playstyle
is null -
sheepy
can be scum or town. Why can't town-Dogwatch talk about her under-developed reads with her t/reads and freely move her vote?
In post 541, Selynee wrote:A way to participate in a lynch without having to take the blame for it. For example, in - she says she townreads mozamis. In , asks you what is wrong with a post mozamis made. Then votes her based on the fact that she trusts you. Now, if mozamis flips town, who is going to be blamed the most for the lynch. Probably not Dogwatch.
I can't see why Selynee thinks Dogwatch doesn't have just as much accountability as Barley would. A vote is a vote - every vote on that hypothetical miss-lynch will be analysed and grilled. Thus, I am not seeing the Dogwatch-sheeping-everyone-to-escape-accountability scum narrative.
In post 551, Selynee wrote:Frank gave reads without explaining any of them.
Agree with this observation.
In post 635, Selynee wrote:
In post 630, Transcend wrote:Player list

DogWatch TOWN
mozamis TOWN
Selynee (NorskaBlue) VI
1) Why do you think Dogwatch is town.
2) Is your read on mozamis only in relation with momo being scum or is it an independent read.
3) Do I get an award?
In post 692, Selynee wrote:This is interesting- why Eddie?
I like Selynee soft-challenging the reads of other players, but just simply asking "why" isn't getting to the heart of someone's read. WHAT is Selynee's position on all the players? Is Selynee willing to push HER reads for everyone to listen to.
Right now I'm thinking: she's just asking generic soft scum-hunting questions.

I believe Selynee reads confidence as town indicative. Why not confident scum?
In post 724, Selynee wrote:The way I see, he is either town or a very confident mafia.
Ok... so null then?

Observations

- She demonstrated more open-mindness on momo's confident-fueled play (weighing up town vs scum) than her view on Dogwatch's sheepy play (only thinking sheep-like play was scum-indicative).
- I do not know if simply asking WHY a certain player is reading a player scum/town is actively sorting/challenging someone's read.

I think Selynee has been keeping her head down to low (8 posts?!).
Time to shout.
I don't trust you.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

OK, I take back the "8 posts?!".
I still feel like she's not got her teeth into the game yet.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

FrankJaeger re-read:

In post 42, FrankJaeger wrote:VOTE: fire

(Insert reasoning here)
"(Insert reasoning here)" FrankJaeger sets the theme for the rest of today :giggle:

Re-posts Transcend's FOS on Eddie. Doesn't add additional reason.
In post 137, FrankJaeger wrote:Not sure if arona is town or scum yet
Where are you with aronagrundy now?

Quotes aronagrundy's posts and calls them scummy.
In post 142, FrankJaeger wrote:Moza maybe scum.
Why?
Is FrankJaeger another one of those players with an unreadable playstyle?

Posts a thin summary of reads.
Easy work. I don't know if this is town-FrankJaeger or scum-FrankJaeger.
In post 491, FrankJaeger wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: moz

Moz or aro idc
If you want to direct the wagons you need to add your thoughts.
In post 626, FrankJaeger wrote:UNVOTE:
Until i can read the last few pages
You'll need to show me the development of your scum read on aronagrundy.
From "anti-town" scum, to "UNVOTE".

FrankJaeger is purposefully making it hard for us to read him.
Another player who needs to be more open.

3 days til deadline.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Shadow_step hasn't even blinked since I voted him - could be avoiding the thread. If town-Shadow disagrees with my position on him, I'd at least expect him to retaliate.

gerryoat has been quiet since his quick-wagon was dismantled. He said he wants to give momo the "rope", but it's only a soft push. Still in null-zone.

FrankJaeger needs some fire up his ass :twisted: Suspicion: scum hiding behind a playstyle.

VOTE: FrankJaeger
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

FTR, I like players who have been scum-read/voted but
continue to post
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Need to add reasons with those reads Frank.

I want a full catchup from Whemestar (Aro replacement)
His first and only focus was the Frank wagon.

(Aronagrundy categorically said I "was scum" but didn't vote me, instead she voted the player I was scum reading... then finally changed her vote to me when called out for it)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I'll check in tomorrow morning.

Looking forward to a full catchup from Boonskiies (welcome mate)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 988, Eddie Cane wrote:fos selynee for dodging me asking for a frank stance
That is a good point
:

Selynee offered her end-of-day scum reads on D1:
In post 956, Selynee wrote:Have no idea yet. Just some ideas

Gerryoat- to be fair, I don't have any reason to think he is town. The most important interaction was his vote on momo, and if I've understood the situation correctly, his vote was related to a thing from epic mafia. Didn't really understood it, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have much relevance in this game.
Transcend- involved in this game, won't pretend to understand his logic and his quickly changed reads (especially regarding gerryoat). Maybe you can understand him better.
Momo- technically did what could be considered the most...dishonest thing in the game, but I've already explained by reasons for leaning town on him.
Mozamis gave me some pause with the very early reads, especially since on her town block were the most active players but then again he seems like a player who changes his reads a lot regardless of alignment. Would still be interested though in why he put Eddie as a scum read (it is actual curiosity here)
SS- not much to go on. If he isn't town, my theory is wrong and Dogwatch is probably town.
WhemeStar- I will see.

If Selynee didn't have Frank on her scum reads list, was she t/reading him then?
In post 963, Selynee wrote:No, I never did. Already said why. Transcend hammered, so I didn't include him in my list.

@Selynee -
did you have a strong suspicion the Frank lynch was a miss-lynch on D1?

I.e Did you think Frank was town?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 994, momo wrote:VOTE: Mozamis

After rereading I have been
convinced
I want to see "convinced".

Looking at your ISO there are many dramatic short/sharp swings in your play.

I want to see the thinking behind each jump.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Ah ok - you were null on him then (that is fair).
But you did share nullish reads in your suspicion list though.

"Transcend hammered, so I didn't include him in my list."
<< It is suspicious, but I'm going to have to accept this as your reason.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

VCA for later:

At least ONE scum on this wagon (I'd expect 3 scum in a 13 player normal, so I doubt all three would power this miss-lynch through):
FrankJaeger - Eddie Cane, momo, Keyser Soze, mozamis, Barleycorn,
Transcend
, WhemeStar (LYNCHED)

At least ONE scum NOT voting/on rival wagon:
Shadow_step, Selynee, Firescreamer, DogWatch, gerryoat

However, Frank's ISO/interactions weren't very visceral/meaty so I don't think scum had much towncred to gain for pushing against the miss-lynch. I can't see how anyone could have been hard t/reading/defending him (that in itself would have been suspicious), two of my strongest vocal t/reads supported it (Eddie Cane, Barleycorn) - thus, this was a miss-lynch there for the taking.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@mozamis
Please can you post some links to your completed games where you were scum.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I love the Holy Spirit emanating through the tone of your posts, but I need to find my own path to scum-Mozamis right now.
The interactions between mozamis-FireScreamer and FireScreamer-mozamis have intrigued me however.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Enjoy your vacation brah.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Hope you're ok bro x
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1046, mozamis wrote:
In post 1020, Keyser Söze wrote:@mozamis
Please can you post some links to your completed games where you were scum.
this is my only game as scum since i retunred to mafia before xmas.
Thanks, I think I'll need to do some meta-digging on you.
In post 1058, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah. I don't necessarily like the wagon. It's fill with the entirety of yesterDay's wagon on Frank minus Keyser, who I am town reading.
Which slots are you 'uncomfortable' with from the D1 lynch wagon?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1073, Barleycorn wrote:im voting moz out of laziness i think. but i do have to say that nobody is really doing work to sort anyone but moz/momo. except boon? and keyser i think
In terms of pro-active sorting Whemestar (Aro replacement) has the worst ISO:

Replaces in; focuses on Frank (misslynch) - when you replace in you generally want to get the FEEL of every player. He did not do this.
D2, narrow focus only on Moz (Moz is in the null zone for me at the moment, so I can understand people pressuring her) but Wheme's ONLY focus has been Moz.

I don't know if Boon has saved the Shadow slot just yet. He's making stances but we haven't seen the DETAIL behind them.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Note:
Fire has been hard pushing Moz since D1 so I have ruled out scum vs scum theatrics.
I can't see the scum motivation in them making D2 about their two slots.
Either both town or one scum.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1082, Eddie Cane wrote:Overall though wheme has little content and barley pointed out the obvious stuff, especially 1035. I put him 60:40 scum. ignoring the specific content there's just not much to go off. other than dog/momo/moz/now barley I don't think he's even acknowledged the rest of the player list exists which pings me.
This.
The only weak-town points I can give him is via WIFOM for his nonchalant hammer of Frank (he sets himself up for attention at night/D2).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 974, Eddie Cane wrote:I would have liked selynee to not dodge the question before a hammer but whatever.
In post 988, Eddie Cane wrote:fos selynee for dodging me asking for a frank stance
@Eddie Cane - were you happy with Selynee's explanation?
In post 963, Selynee wrote:No, I never did. Already said why. Transcend hammered, so I didn't include him in my list.
In post 1017, Selynee wrote:No, I didn't. Would have said so if I had reasons to townread him, but my point that he didn't explained his reads stayed. I did have in mind his , but couldn't decide if he was confident because he was town, or decided to play confident after being called out for a vote without explanation that pit someone close to being lynched.

Don't really think I've dodged the question though. Repeating the same ideas twice don't really make them any more insightful.
i.e
are you still FOS'ing her?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1090, FireScreamer wrote:So lynch Moz and i'll even throw in a FREE innocent child for you*.
For me right now, your tunnel is so hard you're 'prob town' whatever Moz flips :giggle:

RE: Moz, this game I see flowing-stream of consciousness thoughts littering her ISO (note #1003 - #1007): I usually lean town on this free-playstyle. I'm trying to find out if this is evident in her completed scum/town games.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Sorry, HIS.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Reading...

I don't think I'll be voting FireScreamer for the rest of the game now (unless he has a guilty investigation)
I cannot see scum-Fire relentlessly pushing Moz from D1 through to D2 for lolz.

Desperado town-confirms the already towniest muthaf**ker in the game... Barley :neutral:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1168, WhemeStar wrote:UNVOTE: Lollll barley just got shot cause Moz can't Count votes correctly?
This post stinks - like a scum player reveling in victory at the expense of town misfortune and knowing exactly what has actually transpired.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Massive?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

He was posting this morning.

I want Gerry and Wheme online at the same time talking about the game.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Online tomorrow lads.

I did not move last night - I doubt a ballsy guess from scum-Boonskiies...

Has anyone seen set-ups with both a town-follower and town-tracker?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

FTR we do not lynch Boonskiies.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1425, Eddie Cane wrote:is anyone joining me on selynee or do I need to go back to momo
selynee is playing in a manner that makes her unreadable. Plus, has stood on the periphery amidst some of the most 'heated' interactions from D1/D2.
I see possible scum-motivation there.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Boonskiies isn't town cleared (via tracker claim) but he's not a D2 lynch-option.

selynee and gerry - have been hands-off scum-hunting, but hands-on defensive when prodded/provoked (both on the wrong shade of null).

I want a flip on Wheme or momo today.

@TwoFace VC please.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1487, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Dogwatch

Eddie I'll come back to you
Show me scum-Dogwatch.

She isn't getting lynched today.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1489, ThinkBig wrote:Hello all. Can someone give me a brief summary so far? I'll be reading through later tonight
Your slot was a low-activity slot, so I'd prefer to hear your fresh thoughts on the game so far (plus, what points you choose to highlight will be interesting).

One item of note: Barley is confirmed town.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Also to note:

Boon said he visited me last night (claimed odd night tracker).

Momo claimed VT (D1).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

What do you mean "reply"? No one asked me a question.

What does my town read of Dogwatch have ANYTHING to do with you?

You are two separate slots.

I haven't flagged many of Wheme's "naked" votes.
It doesn't mean I agreed with them.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Dogwatch is one of my strongest town reads (outside of confirmed town Barley) so of course I'd flag it.

We are now two days away from deadline.

(If anyone voted Fire, Boon or yourself I'd likely shoot it down too)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Sorry 4 days.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1497, Eddie Cane wrote:except wheme did vote me...?
I could not even remember it.
That is why I don't like naked votes.
No meat, less accountability.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1501, WhemeStar wrote:Can you show me why Dogwatch is town?
Actually, I may town-hunt for the rest of D2 and go from there.

In post 1489, ThinkBig wrote:I'll be reading through later tonight
Any initial thoughts?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1579, Eddie Cane wrote:Keyser- what is your opinion regarding momo?
I am not town reading him (
would vote, would lynch
). I cannot see myself voting in my D2 town-pile.

1. I've weighed up WIFOM vs his actual game solving content and I did not lean town.
2. He is the prime info lynch (look at why people are town reading him vs why are people null/scum reading him).
Either we let him live for the rest of the game and view him as a IC, or we lynch him today.

It's as simple as that.

I will re-read his ISO, we have over 24 hours left.
We have time.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1582, Eddie Cane wrote:Do you not find it strange there is no alternative, no counterwagon, nothing? d1 we lynched a pretty useless player who flipped town and I was the first one to vote frank. I get the benefits of lynching momo but it feels wrong when my guts telling me not to.
It sounds like you've already made your mind up.

In post 1586, Barleycorn wrote:sort of but yeah wondering why keyser is so quiet and also why he hasn't explicitly weighed in on the momo wagon
Yes, sorry I lost enthusiasm for this game, as I have confidence with my town reads but no confidence with my scum reads.
I will now give this game #1 priority.
I'll be online til deadline.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Going though momo's ISO now (chip in with your own comments too).

Let's start with his challenge for the 'town cop' to investigate him:
In post 639, momo wrote:Investigate me tonight, I will come out town.
In post 641, momo wrote:ALL I am going to say is investigate me. I will come out as a VT.
- is that confidence alignment indicative? As 'scum' he is basically trying to WIFOM out the cop.
- we know there can't be any Godfathers in the set up so I read this as a ballsy move from scum. I would lean town on it if I knew momo, but I don't know his confidence levels so I'm NULL on this.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 994, momo wrote:VOTE: Mozamis

After rereading I have been convinced.
Momo never showed why he is "convinced".
Ruled out town vs town between Fire and Moz.
What are your thoughts of this since Moz's town flip?
Do you see Fire's Moz relentless tunnel on Moz since D1 as likely scum?
In post 1431, momo wrote:Alright Barley. I was ready to lynch gerry in the beginning and still am now.

VOTE: GerryGoat
Joins Barley on Gerry.
Show me "ready to lynch Gerry in the beginning"
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

"hadn't even acknowledged momos existenace"
Read my ISO.
I have offered my opinion and observances on every player.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Its momo or a no lynch.
Intent to hammer.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Ctrl-F "momo".

The 'depth' of my analysis is relevant to the player.

I don't think anyone will be writing essays and a thorough scum-case on momo's posts.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

VOTE: momo
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I hope we're not being trolled.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Yes, no one votes.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I will be online later today - I'd suggest everyone reset their reads for today.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1709, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Wheme this can be roped
Unvote for now mate.
We've got time.
(One vote is potentially L-2 based on a 3-man scum-team).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Going to work down my D1/D2 town reads (obviously excluding Barleycorn - confirmed town).

First, DogWatch ISO.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Barley
Re: post 347 - forgot about this but it was a good question raised by me (I was looking at if he was asking to wagon Eddie based on his own read on Eddie or others) but re-reading the game his next-page subsequent attack on me (and weird vote on Gerry) naturally DIVERTED my attention.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I think when Gerry started posting from a 'defeated' perspective (instead of hiding) I felt better about Gerry.

Looking back, I think this part-ATE touched my heart-strings:
In post 396, gerryoat wrote:ok guys i'll try. jeez ur such a tough crowd.

im bad day 1, so i tend to just collect info based on a lynch. unless i can tell something isnt right about someone. no one really pings me. i forgot who i even voted lol

UNVOTE:
Re: my "this is not 'Town Gerry'" comment - his distanced D1 play is nothing like his play with me in a completed game with me (where his prose packed more bite).

This game he has chosen when to appear and when to hide... that has removed those earlier town-feels.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Online tomorrow, sorry.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Signing in to claim: VT

Still won't be able to contribute til tonight.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

VOTE: WhemeStar
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Unlucky gents, I think you had us pinned as scum individually at one point or another - but fortunately not collectively at the same time!

Keeping active helped us build some town points over time too, plus, we tried to never bus/push eachother needlessly.

Dogwatch was only 1 shot ninja btw, with so many investigation PR's we did well to stay off radar.
All our night actions were on the mark.

Wellplayed Eddie and Dogwatch, solid team effort, we used our daychat effectively. My scum game is shit so happy with this win.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Yeah, that was a fortunate replace out... you were getting under my skin. Solid read mate - best I could do was try make our 'argument' look TvT.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”