cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:23 am

Post by cassielle »

i dont like this naked vote
or that you failed to answer an Important Question i want as many slots as possible to answer, but lets call that NAI

Kop: who are the most likely 1 or 2 scum lurking in YOUR townreads?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Kop »

In post 776, cassielle wrote:i dont like this naked vote
or that you failed to answer an Important Question i want as many slots as possible to answer, but lets call that NAI

Kop: who are the most likely 1 or 2 scum lurking in YOUR townreads?
I only have one town read at the minute. Aubrey.

Scum is lurking between Rels, Hapa and Doom.

But I need associations after flip before I can have a better understanding who is a town read, and who could potentially be scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 775, Kop wrote:VOTE: Rels
This is not the vote I was expecting Kop... Why Rels??

You say between Hapa Doom and Rels. Why Rels over the other two? Give me some cases here.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:00 am

Post by cassielle »

naked votes are never pro-town
theyre usually FROM town (which means scum can use towns poor behavior as a smokescreen there) but theyre bad town play (for that precise reason)

hawk: who is the scum lurking in your townreads?
not about who you distrust but who you cant understand why you trust them ftr

im not asking you to scumread them either, im trying to paint a picture in my head
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:32 am

Post by cassielle »

thinking. im gonna townread kop for now, i have Reasons to believe hes town. not gonna go into them, scum can abuse the talk to make us start ML-tunneling a bunch of people before we realize whats happening
suffice to say: this isnt ironclad. this is subject to change. but i dont think hes where focus should be atm, and i think eyes should turn in other directions. 3 scum, we can come back to him later on if necessary

i want to have fitz give a wallpost if he is so inclined
and i want to hear from kidamn, and OOO too. big and content heavy, short on quotes if you please
and i think i want to hear more from hawk and aubrey because theyve said a lot but i like what they have to say and i want opinions from them

and im going to put this out there rn: afaiac hapa is todays lynch until and /unless/ we find someone better. when the deadline draws near we jump ship onto hapa and kill the slot unless someone better comes to hand
why?
1: town not using their lynch is dangerously close to gamethrowing, no-lynch is a special case scenario that has little to no utility d1, and no utility at all d1 with this setup
2: agreeing on a deadline lynch AT THE DEADLINE is almost always a mislynch (people panic with the deadline looming and dont want to rock the boat and go into night without a lynch, scum take advantage)
3: hapa is widely scumread with a lot of support for his wagon
4: we can still end up finding a better target
5: i think that hapa flipping green would still be highly indicative of the actual scumteam in the unlikely situation that it does occur
(in the event it does happen,
THIS POST IS THE CUT OFF
, nothing later than this will be useful for finding the scum leading that wagon, daytalk is the worst.)
6: most importantly, i dont think anyone else's wagon will get large amounts of sufficiently logical support short of someone losing their damn mind before EOD, which will prob be a mislynch if it happens
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Creature »

So who do we lynch today?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Creature »

I have hapahauli, Hawk and MooginSoosy as scum and I wouldn't oppose KidAmn or Kop.
Sigh
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:42 am

Post by cassielle »

imo hapa should be the /agreed upon/ lynch at EOD for now because his wagon already has support and hes widely scumread

d1 is the most dangerous time to let yourself get swayed last minute onto another wagon, so i prefer to agree on a lynch before deadline and punch the wagon home last minute so theres not a huge risk of ml bait pushed by scum making the town lose focus
d2+ needs no such foolishness fortunately, you get new tools like associatives that diminish the necessity at that point

ftr im /preeeetty/ sure that kop is town. id rather let that slot go for today
my backup wagon would be kidamn atm, mooginsoosy is also in my scumreads but theres too little content for me to feel confident, and hawk is Useful
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, we have like 4 days and 14 hours.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Creature »

lol when mod has a separate list just for modkills.
Sigh
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 779, cassielle wrote:naked votes are never pro-town
theyre usually FROM town (which means scum can use towns poor behavior as a smokescreen there) but theyre bad town play (for that precise reason)

hawk: who is the scum lurking in your townreads?
not about who you distrust but who you cant understand why you trust them ftr

im not asking you to scumread them either, im trying to paint a picture in my head
Aubrey. I haven't even really dug into Aubrey but most of the time when I read Aubrey's posts I just get a feeling that it comes from town. I don't really dig into it super hard and except for earlier when he came in saying I had explaining to do I haven't really given Aubrey very much attention as far as this game goes.

Creature irks me somewhat too but I know why I can't trust my townread on him right now. And it's mostly because I'm very uncertain as if I'm dealing with town or scum creature. I've only read his little blurb on his wiki that says they're very similar. His playstyle already pings me.

I'm also a bit worried about your slot but it's more how FEC was playing earlier than you. I don't know weather FEC was Derptown or derpscum.

Everyone else I think I have a grasp on if they're a town read for me. Of course it's all subject to change and I might be totally wrong because I'm fairly gullible and can tunnel into confirm bias pretty quickly.

I'm trying to be more patient this game because when I push really hard I often find myself overwhelmed, posting large wall posts of analysis, and in general getting lost the longer the day goes on.

Right now Kop, Kid, Moogin and Rels are all pinging me as possible scum but not all together. And Rels is more associative than actually there.

Kop because his naked vote is very awkward for me and he in general hasn't felt very towny for me is kinda gut oriented. I went and looked at Tit for Tat the last game we played and he played really back and said little that game too but was town. So idk if it's meta or not it's only one game but I figured I'd look especially since you made me question my town reads and Aubrey was in that game.

Kid continues to not post much in the way of wow factor for me his responses have been very low on the scumhunt trail but I don't want to read deeply into his inactivity. I feel hypocritical putting Kop higher than Kid here on my priority list for scumminess.

Moogin ummm well hasn't posted like anything that i can remember and last time I checked I didn't like them either but that wagon was going no where when I was on it earlier in the day. The only one who's suspected Moogin I think besides me was creature and Doom? I'll double check that.

Rels pings me only because that last little bit of Hapa's wind down felt super awkward... like I believe Hapa was frustrated and tunneling. I can totally see that as a player. I can get like that. Whether or not Hapa can too idk. I don't know his Meta or if even follows a meta or what. But I legit thought he was getting frustrated and angry with constantly being scumread for what is perceived as little reason. So when Rels says stop OMGUSing and hunt and Hapa stops and like things kinda cool off it makes me pause... like... what was that... if Hapa is really town was that an attempt to pocket further? If Hapa is scum and I'm wrong does that make Rels scum? idk...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: KidDamn I agree that we can always come back to Hapa if we have too because his lynch even if he is town is informative. But like creature and Cass have kinda pointed out day is winding down we need to pressure and get people talking. Apathy will kill this town. I've played games where apathy kills town.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

Like I said, I don't really give a damn about this game, it's more about the three amigos having a circlejerk and apparently someone else backing off means I don't get to have a case so fuck it, do whatever.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 788, KidAmn wrote:Like I said, I don't really give a damn about this game, it's more about the three amigos having a circlejerk and apparently someone else backing off means I don't get to have a case so fuck it, do whatever.
OMG the amount of times that this response has been the first lynch in games is ridiculous.

Kid come on give a case or if that one's falling through push your second scumread don't just resign to defeat. You're at like what L-4?

Who's been pinging you lately? Who's posts just haven't been up to scruff??
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Creature »

I wonder if it's his avatar or if Hawk looks more ordinary.
Sigh
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 790, Creature wrote:I wonder if it's his avatar or if Hawk looks more ordinary.
Huh? I've used this Avatar all game??
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 1.10

[L-4] Hapahauli - outoforder, KidAmn, Creature
[L-4] KidAmn - Rels, hapahauli, Hawk
[L-5] Kop - doomfeathers, Aubrey
[L-6] doomfeathers - MooginSoosy
[L-6] Rels - Kop

Not voting: havingfitz, cassielle

With 12 alive, a majority vote is decided with 7 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-01 23:00:00)

Deadline Extension Warning: I may or may not give up to 2 days of deadline extension for late replacers and people on V/LA to catch up.

Replacement: Seeking replacement for MooginSoosy

Prod: Outoforder has (expired on 2017-02-26 12:30:00) to post until being force-replaced.
In post 767, havingfitz wrote:
v/LA till Monday morning. I'll post if I get the chance.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Creature »

For some reason hapahauli wagon shows so much resistance despite nobody townreading him.
Sigh
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Tenshii »

BlackVoid replaces MooginSoosy.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Creature »

Expecting game to be solved right now.
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Hi! I'll read through and get caught up soon. Hopefully tonight.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Aubrey »

Damn I'm behind and have some re-reading to do.

I'll be caught up by today or tomorrow, and try and voice something. Kinda busy and sick-ish.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 788, KidAmn wrote:Like I said, I don't really give a damn about this game, it's more about the three amigos having a circlejerk and apparently someone else backing off means I don't get to have a case so fuck it, do whatever.
:roll:

I don't know the context behind this post, but I doubt knowing it would change my negative reaction to it.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 774, cassielle wrote:
In post 772, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 768, cassielle wrote:also the number of wagons and wagon makeup tells me that no scum are on kop's wagon. anyone have any theories as to why that is?
I'd say because Kop is scum, but you're not scumreading him, so that's not going to be your answer. Are they pocketing him?
no. i honestly dont have a clue why it would be the case and it doesnt sit right -- the scum would want to be on the top two wagons, but i dont see scum being in (doomfeathers,Aubrey,Hawk)

i do see scum being in (rels,hapa) and i am absolutely 100% certain theres scum in hapa's wagon

so something is strange. i would be willing to push kops wagon if hapa makes a good (really good) showing in the near future. the "tipping point" will certainly be instructive
Could it be that scum are aiming for an unusual vote pattern or that they just don't happen to be voting Kop for individual reasons?
In post 780, cassielle wrote:and im going to put this out there rn: afaiac hapa is todays lynch until and /unless/ we find someone better. when the deadline draws near we jump ship onto hapa and kill the slot unless someone better comes to hand
I'll agree to this. It makes sense.
All right, then.

VOTE: KidAmn

You are now the leading wagon. Replace out, get interested, or likely die. Which do you prefer?
In post 793, Creature wrote:For some reason hapahauli wagon shows so much resistance despite nobody townreading him.
That is a good point.

Return to “Completed Open Games”