Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

ThinkBig.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

ThinkMedium
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

ThinkPetite
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

prodge

i'll try to post tonight, might be tomorrow. I work in NASCAR analytics so this weekend is our super bowl.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by nancy »

ew nascar

dunno what to say sorry sheep, pretty sure we're just not reading the same game or something
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2879, nancy wrote:ew nascar
I would make a joking replace out joke, but then i'd get in trouble

NASCAR is the best
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

MGB, are you waiting to die? :(
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Either 1) you're scum and defeated or 2) you're town and likely the NK

I.e You should be more open and animated at this point, helping other townies to see your perspective.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 2862, RadiantCowbells wrote:LITERALLY NO1 IS DEFENDING MBG IF THEY ARE SCUM SOMEONE IS BUSSING
His receding from the thread proper could mean his partner decided to bus.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Grendel »

I remembered Anakin looking town when I reread her slot the other day.

I think I see where Nancy and others are coming from on Think big though. That LUV vote wasn't good in retrospect.

Lets see
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Grendel »

RadiantCowbells, nancy, Fro99er, Keyser Söze, Rautherdir,
Lil Uzi Vert, ThinkBig,
Cooperative Sheep, mattblackguy

Lynch outside of the town reads until we win?

We have so many town looking people I really don't see us losing lol.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 2873, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 2870, nancy wrote:Welcome back Pine.

Yes, Sheep, I am pushing a counterwagon off one member of my proposed scumteam onto another member. You got me.
I'm not claiming hypocrisy in your theory scumteam, I'm claiming it in relation to your vote, and also attacking someone for doing something that you're also doing.
Sheep keeps citing hypocritical behavior like is a scum tell.

I'm not so inclined to believe that. Much more likely that Sheep is pushing out those kinds of arguments b/c they look like insightful observations.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 2860, nancy wrote:
@Sheep bussing at this point is suicide..
Does that mean you don't think that Sheep could be bussing Mattblk right now?

Sheep attacking you for not being on Matt's wagon looks like scum maximizing the use of a future buddies flip to their advantage.

Ei bussing scum are gonna hunt outside the wagon.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:10 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2886, Grendel wrote:
In post 2873, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 2870, nancy wrote:Welcome back Pine.

Yes, Sheep, I am pushing a counterwagon off one member of my proposed scumteam onto another member. You got me.
I'm not claiming hypocrisy in your theory scumteam, I'm claiming it in relation to your vote, and also attacking someone for doing something that you're also doing.
Sheep keeps citing hypocritical behavior like is a scum tell.

I'm not so inclined to believe that. Much more likely that Sheep is pushing out those kinds of arguments b/c they look like insightful observations.
What was the hypocritical behavior? I couldn't really understand much of what Sheep was trying to get at unfortunately.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:49 am

Post by mattblackguy »

@Keyser, So I decided I'll answer your questions
In post 2308, Keyser Söze wrote:But my concern was the discrepancy of your changed read of me.
Why were you t/leaning me D1 then?
Why didn't you jailkeep one of your two strongest t/reads (Alisae / Grendel)?
You were asking questions that made me think you were trying to sort others, and didn't see anything scummy from you. If I think someone is putting in a genuine effort to sort others, and scumhunt I usually townread them unless I see something that pings me as scummy.

I thought you had a greater chance of eating the nightkill seeing as you were widely townread by almost everyone, and you seemed like a decent player that scum would want to kill off early.
In post 2825, Keyser Söze wrote:Do you think people doubting your PR claim are bad-town or scum?

Do you think town or scum are more likely to push a no lynch today?

Do you think their paranoia given all the PR claims is irrational?

Can you see how people could doubt the reasons why you chose to jail me N1?
(1) Both obviously. Scum definitely would benefit a lot from me being lynched with how strong my role is right now. If I can stop one more kill it will buy us an extra mislynch which scum definitely don't want.
(2) Idk, but no lynching is definitely better than mislynching me today. Lynching in VT is preferable to both though. If we can nail the scum in VT then we basically win the game, but if we don't it still narrows down the game a lot if we lynch the right person. There's a good chance we can sort out the PR claims tomorrow depending on the night actions.
(3) No...
(4) I'm not going to lie about who I jailed night 1. I knew saying I jailed you night 1 would make people more suspicious of me, but it's what I did. I'm not going to start lying and say I jailed someone else when I didn't. If I was scum lying about my role don't you think it makes more sense for me to lie and say I jailed Grendel? I townread Grendel for mostly the entirety of the game, and no one would be suspicious of me choosing Grendel.
In post 2854, Keyser Söze wrote:Please can you explain to me why Rauth's roleclaim meant Grendel, Nancy and Akarin were town?

...and the 3 scum HAD to be in the bottom list of 5 players.
I was townreading those 3 independent of Rauth. I didn't say they HAD to be in the bottom list. Everything I say is my opinion. Stop reading everything I say like I'm trying to pass off everything as facts, because I'm not. Those bottom were the list of people I wasn't townreading. Now I know you didn't care about any of my answers, which is why I didn't care about answering them in the first place, but just so you don't get continue to be cranky I answered them for you. I want to see if anyone is reading my posts. If you read this far say cheese in your next post. Here I'll give you some good questions.

(1) If you think I'm scum then who do you think my partner is? You already said you don't think Akarin(ThinkBig), and Sheep are scum. Then who else is there?
(2) Since you think I'm scum and want to lynch me you must be pretty sure that scum attacked RC, and that I wasn't the reason for the No Kill. Why do you think scum would attack RC when he already claimed Bulletproof. They can't kill him so what was the purpose of that? It makes 0 sense to me that people actually think this was the most probable reason for the No Kill. Seriously me jailing Rauth, and either protecting Rauth from the kill or preventing Rauth from making the kill makes a lot more sense. But it seems it's easier for people to ignore the facts and just say I'm scum.

I'm not sure about Nancy tbh, but I still don't think JarJar's vote on Transcend was a bus/distancing. His vote on Transcend looked a lot more like scum going for an easy mislynch. Why would Jar bus Transcend at that point in time when there wasn't good reason for him to be lynched? Most of the case against him was policy, and that people didn't like his vague reads. That's not really AI for Transcend afaik.

I'm not even sure about Rauth anymore. It's so odd for scum!rauth to claim backup cop, and clear the person his partner is tunneling on that I thought it was unlikely that he would flip scum. I basically cleared him as town for just that, but his play so far day 3 isn't good at all. He hasn't really done anything. Honestly Rauth might know that both I, and LUV are both PRs which is why he doesn't want to take a stance here. The fact that he said earlier that he thinks that both me and LUV can both flip town is really shady. @Rauth, There's almost certainly one scum in the PR claims, and one scum in the VT claims. Which do you think is more likely to be scum, and more likely to be town in each pool.

No matter who we lynch today, I want Rauth to give his stances on the whole playerlist.
In post 2532, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: mbg

if this is scum then we win. If this is town then LUV is scum and we win.
In post 2533, Rautherdir wrote:And if LUV is town?
If we lynch in the VTs I'd rather it be in {Frogger,Sheep}. I can maybe see myself voting for ThinkBig today. {JarJar,ThinkBig,Rauth} isn't out of the question, but I'm not really feeling it too much either. I still think ThinkBig is going to flip town, but it's not as bad of a lynch as Grendel, or Keyser would be. I'd probably just deadline lynch him if it comes down to it.

VOTE: Frogger

I was just going to vote Sheep, because I think he has a higher chance of getting lynched over Frogger, but I at least can see where he is coming from with some of his pushes (even though I don't agree with them). I still don't think Frogger was genuine with his push on me earlier. I don't think Frogger believes what he's pushing. I don't care if everyone thinks I'm wrong. I'm not forcing myself to vote in something I don't believe in.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2876, RadiantCowbells wrote:ThinkMedium
In post 2877, Cooperative Sheep wrote:ThinkPetite
ThinkMicroscopic

On a serious note, I've been away in NYC for my bday and am extremely busy most weekends. Will be posting tomorrow night.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: MBG
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:45 am

Post by nancy »

UNVOTE:

ThinkBig, I want to believe you are Town so could you please link me to any/all Town games where you push a scumslip?

I'm flat out not voting in PRs today. Also, judging by the lack of reactions to my push on ThinkBig I'm inclined to believe that mbg and ThinkBig share alignments, and I think that alignment is more likely than not Town. If I'm not wrong on this count, I believe Fro99er following me onto ThinkBig is Town-motivated, which solidifies my read on that slot, so I'm not willing to lynch there today and that leaves {Grendel, Sheep}. Pending anything extraordinary from ThinkBig I don't think this stance is likely to move much for the remainder of the day.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2892, nancy wrote: ThinkBig, I want to believe you are Town so could you please link me to any/all Town games where you push a scumslip?
My wiki page has most of my town games and all my scum games on it. I need to update my wiki with a few more games once they're complete.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Prodge. I seriously want a no lynch today, and I'm not sure anyone else is receptive to that.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by nancy »

210 shamu.. meh OK I guess I can provisionally accept that.

No Lynch ain't an option baby.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Grendel is my current pick for scum-in-VTs.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2894, Rautherdir wrote:Prodge. I seriously want a no lynch today, and I'm not sure anyone else is receptive to that.
I do not support a no lynch. The only time town should consider no lynching is when we are in MyLo without any clear town/scum reads. Let's say we no lynch and you are killed, what information do we learn? Nothing. We are a few days from MyLo/LyLo.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:17 pm

Grendel, MBG, and JJD all started the game off by talking about me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Still no lyncheroonies. Any quickhammers will be quicklynched tomorrow regardless of flip.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”