Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Kop »

I've had to adjust quote features because some how Doom derped the quote tags and knacked it up in post 540.
In post 540, doomfeathers wrote:That really doesn't satisfy Aubrey's objection. Pointing out the reasons for the read is irrelevant if Aubrey just said that scum could easily use those reasons for a townread.
How much more do you want me to rewash all of that read and post it? Your still pushing this case, where as Aubrey hasn't commented anymore about it. Why are you regurgitating the same point over and over again? If Aubrey wasn't still satisfied about what I said about it, it's HIS prerogative to push it more, it just feels your latching onto a small point and hoping to shape the whole suspicion around. I can't say anymore to the reason why I'm currently town reading Aubrey other than what I've already said. I don't know how much more detail you'd like me to go into.

In post 540, doomfeathers wrote:That comment from a previous game means nothing. Everybody makes comments like that. Claiming that this one doesn't mean anything in particular proves nothing. Maybe it's a slip, or maybe it's not; in any case, Kop's kind of biased. It feels to me like Kop might be scum trying to draw a false parallel to equate his (previous) townie and (current) scum play; it's not strong evidence, though.
It's not a slip, your trying to paint it that you'd hope it would be a slip. To be quite frank, it's mountains out of molehills, throwing shit in hope something will stick.

If everybody makes comments like that, then why are you still throwing it up, and saying it could be a slip or not?

In post 540, doomfeathers wrote:So he's got possible scum evidence against me, but hasn't either voted me or voted someone else whom he considers a stronger scumread--and this after, as someone pointed out, scolding people for not voting suspects in post 125.
:facepalm:

Seriously, I mean seriously. Your basing my questioning your vote and reasons for that vote, is scum evidence? The whole point of me asking all of what I did was to try locate your mindset in the whole thing towards fitz. It was NAI to what you were doing because the game is all about paranoia, I wanted to push you further into giving more detail to what you were aiming for, because you said one thing, then flipped it all round later with a vote without giving anything away to what changed, and that's why I questioned it, it doesn't necessarily say that it's evidence that your scum.

It's like me calling Aubrey town, then going on to voting him without physically stating I'm scum reading him, or even giving anything away. I'm sure there would be people questioning why I'm voting for someone I'm thinking is town without giving a good enough reason for my vote going there.

If you believe this case is better than anything else that's within this thread, then it's weak because your going after low hanging fruit based on not a great deal of information.

I mean look at your case notes:

-Meta reading on Aubrey
-Possible slip, possible not
-Lack of vote

Is there anything else you want to add to that list?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

Kop. I'm just whelmed by you. Not over. Not under. Vote please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 572, Aubrey wrote:All I keep hearing from you is whining about me, so please forgive me on forgetting that. :lol:
I didn't realize pointing out your flaws = whining.
In post 573, Aubrey wrote:Answer the first part of that post Fitz.
I addressed it in my read on hana.
In post 573, Aubrey wrote:and tell me how it would make u feel if I were to say that the only reason why I think you scumread me is due to the fact I initiated suspicion onto your slot and your just out for blood due to that.
Bored.
In post 574, Aubrey wrote:You also never remotely mentioned my retort. It's been nicely swept under the rug.
I didn't want a wallpost war repeating the same differing perspective towards my early game questions. I tend to beat dead horses and avoiding that is an ongoing goal of mine.

If there was something you specifically wanted a reply to let me know.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:21 am

Post by cassielle »

so no one wants me to take a stance on specific things that have happened in the game thus far?

what is this

no one had an epic slot v slot showdown yet?
there havent been any coordinated pushes?
no one has had a massive lapse of reason and damn-near scumclaimed then waffled about it for three pages of vitriol before the heat died down from lack of activity?

im disappointed in you all, especially you
yes, you
the person reading this
even if you arent playing

seriously tho where is towns vigor? why is no one begging for a chance to drop their case for scumreading some slot or another on the lady replacing in who is practically asking for it? why isn't there a line of people trying to convince me to get on their vanity wagon?

explain why the gamestate is like this, someone, anyone
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

I hear it as whine'n and incredibly weak suspicions. This must be how you felt.

pretty damn sure I'm right and your just being hardheaded.

Nope. That post is a great illustration of why I feel the way I do about you, and I think your ignoring it because you don't want to address it unless you have to. Not in a scummy way, but just a hard headed way. You really stretched that one point, dude. It's easier to ignore it, and keep your original opinions, and not have to answer to the fact that some of your off handed comments were even weaker than your original suspicions.

Isn't most of your scumreads those who questioned your early game, and voted you? If you ask me there is a lot to take away from you when you say omgus be damned. It says to me you dislike anybody who votes you, and you just want to push them because, "
how dare they suspect me. It totally can't come from a town mindset
." It's not that credible when you have that outlook. Not for me anyway.

Still waiting for your disjointed explaintion btw.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Aubrey »

^ @fitz
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:37 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 578, cassielle wrote:seriously tho where is towns vigor? why is no one begging for a chance to drop their case for scumreading some slot or another on the lady replacing in who is practically asking for it? why isn't there a line of people trying to convince me to get on their vanity wagon?

explain why the gamestate is like this, someone, anyone
I didn't realize you were a lady.

Hey there :wink: :wink:

Other than that just you reading the game and finding your own issues for us to mull over is all I'd ask.

And g g giggity...
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:50 am

Post by cassielle »

readslist based on a light read under conditions of sleep deprivation

ooo town
doomfeathers town
hawk townie
aubrey nulltown
havingfitz null
kop null
kidamn null
rels nullscum
creature scummy
moogin scum
hapa scum

im not voting yet however

first i want people to defend their votes to me
and if theyre on a vanity wagon i also want them to GET REALLY LOUD about that damned wagon because just sitting your vote on someone without pushing the slot has absolutely no point
except i guess for coasting scum because they can hide among all the townies also engaging in the bad behavior but w/e

arguably tho lurking on a vanity wagon is equivalent to avoiding playing the game and that makes me want to shriek like a banshee at passing cars tbh
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:56 am

Post by cassielle »

actually on further consideration the banshee shrieks are more about the weirdness i been soaking my brain in all morning

but it still makes me want to do it and if a mafia game makes me want to go and have FUN™ in some other way that is a bad thing. a very bad thing indeed, as the records of the tunguska event attest

FUN™ is no laughing matter folks
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, so can we stick with a hapahauli lynch today?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Creature »

idk, I'm hesitating to vote hapahauli because I don't want accidental hammers and I'm sorta lazy to count votes.
Sigh
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:21 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 585, Creature wrote:idk, I'm hesitating to vote hapahauli because I don't want accidental hammers and I'm sorta lazy to count votes.
L-4
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: hapahauli

L-3
Sigh
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 554, Aubrey wrote:
In post 535, Hawk wrote: I'm pretty Null on Aubrey but I'm leaning more town than scum.
WAIT A MOMENT, AND SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

what happened to that 99.5 percent sure my lovely booty is town good sir?

I DEMAND AN ANSWER.
I DEMAND SATISFACTION.
I DEMAND MORE LOVING THAN WHAT YOU ARE GIVING ME.

Or so lord hep me I'll go bat shit crazy on yo ass.

VOTE: Hawk
I assume you're referring to post ? It was a joke about our last game where I said there was only a .5% chance you were scum right before we went into final 3. Thus the smilies afterwords. Especially since you changed your avatar and said you were buddying.

Should I be scumreading you? I'm not even really town reading you it's more a lean than anything. You're pressing where you feel like there is good pressure and while you're not giving mind blowing game solving reads you're at least engaged in discussion when something catches your eye. You could still be scum idk I probably won't get a good read on you till I see some people flip.

Cass I know you said it was a quick skim but can you explain those top 3 scum reads for me?

Idk where I'm sitting anymore but I actually quite liked Kops response to Doom and his case against him. I don't like that Kop isn't voting it takes a lot of the oomph out of his rebuttal :/. Kop what are you thinking? Who's scummy?

VOTE: Kop
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

Both you and Kop suck at joking. I thought you were being serious when you said 99.5% town reading me. Then you go and say out of nowhere I'm null to slight townlean. My instant thought process was, "
What the fuck? This dude went from super strong town reading me to having me in a null position without even engaging me at all. A read change like that would warrant some form of engagement
."

UNVOTE: Hawk I do remember now the 99.5% joke from last game, so it is valid.

I'll reread later tonight or tomorrow, and figure out where my vote will go. I'd revote Fitz, but something in me just thinks he is a butt hurt townie...
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 549, Aubrey wrote:
In post 544, hapahauli wrote:Also, I don't think people realize just how damning the evidence is against KidAmn.

KidAmn doesn't give a shit about voting someone for non alignment indicative reasons, and that's a glaring mafia trait. It does not make sense from a town perspective to:
a) Point out reasons why someone could be mafia and anti-town.
b) Call those same reasons non-alignment indicative
c) Vote a player based on those very non-alignment indicative reasons.

Townies want to lynch mafia. Mafia want to make excuses to lynch townies. KidAmn clearly falls in the latter category here.
I remember him attempting to push Creature at one point. He basically said, "
your doing X which is scummy, but it could also be your play style
." Then I guess he said something along the lines of he'd be willing to vote him or something. Whatever. What was important that caught my eye here was; if he were scum wanting to push an easy slot, then why would he even remotely weaken his own argument against creature? I'd push that shit hard (ignoring his meta) and just keep bitching about how it isnt all that proactive for town blah blah blah.

I think he is town, who didn't know where to really put his vote at the time, and was just talking out loud.
Ialso think you are exploiting an easy push here.
Whether this is scum or townie blinded by his own head I have yet to discern (and honestly I still need to take a deeper re-read of what all was talked about yesterday and your case). I do know if you are still alive and both Fitz and Kid end up dead as town,
You're going to be a solid number 1 target of interest for me.

Just blasting out my thoughts.
The bolded is absolute horse-shit.

Do you know who the easiest push in this thread is? Putting soft suspicion on me, while openly saying you haven't actually considered anything I read.

So go read my case, and go fuck yourself.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:48 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 568, havingfitz wrote:
In post 543, hapahauli wrote:Rels and OoO definitely are NOT confident in their suspicion of me. Rels recently unvoted me. OoO mentioned that my posting is probably town unless I'm being super misleading about something in my case.

There's not a lot of substance for reading me as mafia here other than that I'm suspicious of you.
Iirc they have both been on you fairly aggressively most of the game. And OoO is still voting you and appears to be putting a case together on you. Rels has moved on for the moment but I'd rather him removing his suspicions towards you.

@hapa....have Rels or OoO ever mislynched you?

And just being suspicious of me isn't suspect. It's the disjointed adoption of Aubrey's "pinging" sensations towards me that I find suspect.
I think I've ben mislynched twice in all the years I've played this game. Rels and OoO haven't mislynched me ever in particular, and barely anyone actually has.

Disjointed adoption? What does that even mean?

Aubrey brought up a point about how a lot of your early game questioning was useless. I agreed. Your first wall-o-text re-enforced my read, since it was long, incoherent, and drew no useful conclusions.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:49 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 582, cassielle wrote: ...
ooo town
doomfeathers town
hawk townie
aubrey nulltown
havingfitz null
kop null
kidamn null
rels nullscum
creature scummy
moogin scum
hapa scum
In post 587, Creature wrote:VOTE: hapahauli

L-3
It's apparently cool to call people scum without reasons.

What is even the case on me? That I was V/LA for a few days? That Rels and OoO called me mafia and basically rescinded their mafia read on me?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

Telling me to "
go fuckmyself
" is unnecessary and rude. Please reframe from lashing out in such a way, because it is that type of behavior that will quickly make this game unbearable and not worth my time.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:10 am

Post by hapahauli »

If you'd like me to be nicer, perhaps try actually reading what I post.

Because your unwillingness to give me this basic courtesy makes dealing with you unbearable and not worth my time.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Aubrey »

I've quickly re-read your case. Eh. I'm still feeling what I said earlier about him, and I'm fine with him moving onto tomorrow. That being said, he really should get off his booty and become more of a public figure instead just hanging out in the back.

If he and fitz die as town, and you're still alive, It'll make me wonder if you were not scum pushing easy slots early on when you needed to become relatively active after you buddies basically said "
yea his town game is super active and analytica
l".

Let's get real. Day 1's are usually shit and town gets lynched. Mostly because people come at this game looking for some super logical explanation. Town do stupid ass shit, and get themselves lynched all the time. THAT is how scum really survive. Make a few good plays, fake some concern here and there, and let the town destroy itself. So excuse me if I'm not sold on the most obvious and logical explanation to why someone could be scum when in fact it could be a townie just not playing as strong to his win condition as he should. Happens more often than not surprisingly.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Rels »

I planned on catching up tonight but it's late already. Will do that tomorrow
TL Mafia is best mafia
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by cassielle »

In post 588, Hawk wrote: Cass I know you said it was a quick skim but can you explain those top 3 scum reads for me?
creature is not playing his town meta here, and i have first hand experience with it -- this is an unmotivated fluffposting creature definitely
i dont "do" meta really, but creature's meta is one of those such that breaking it would be like trying to force basic rules of mathematics to change for you

i was sleep deprived and dont really remember my dislike of the moogin slot but i remember i really, really didnt like something i saw. call it a gutread for now

hapa feels like coasting scum, sort of just a tone read, lot of communicating around people and subject dodging
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Creature »

Okay, do you know how I play scum?
Sigh
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by cassielle »

In post 598, Creature wrote:Okay, do you know how I play scum?
ISO inflation

which is all i see tbh

you only seriously answered two or three questions

Return to “Completed Open Games”